Yakuza Like a Dragon Serial Key Generator PC Xbox One PS4
Featuring our Halloween Carnival, Running Dead 5K/10K Fun Run, Camps, Classes, Senior Activities, Sports Center Info and many more fun activities and. Dragon city hack no survey no password no activation key dragon city hack no human verification 2020 dragon city hack online no human verification dragon city generator free download dragon city hack no human verification no survey dragon city hack no survey 2020 dragon city hack gems. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Serial Key Cd Key Free Download Crack Full Game Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Serial Cd Key Generator License Activator Product Origin Keys Full Game Download Free. Draconic Hordes Come Forth!
Dragon Naturally Speaking Activation Key Generator
Learn how to decode your Dragon Naturally Speaking serial number, for Windows or Mac OS X, and find out which version and edition of the Dragon speech recognition software you have. Is it safe to use Dragon City Hack? I'm fetching data from the database through JSON and PHP. Find out everything you need to know about its very low calorie products.
Oop - Automatically generate a uml diagram of my c++ code
By combining some of the most sought out elements found in various genres, they were able to create an amazing game as majestic as the mythical dragon itself. CHAOS RINGS Description You are about to. Text; Image; Composite; Texte du Logo Add Symbol: Fonte: Fellowmaiden Details and Download - Gothic: Taille du texte New Layer. The Falconeer Generator Generate Serial Key.
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Online Generator – Free Dragon
Dragon Nest Awake is an Role Playing game for android Download latest version of Dragon Nest. See what dragons the possible eggs are when breeding two dragons together! FINAL FANTASY XV CD Key Generator 2020. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Online Generator – Free Dragon Stones and Zeni.
Dragon Name Generator - Random Name Generator
Monster Legends Hack Gems, Gold and Food; Football Manager 2020 Crack. Do not add the word serial at the end of the query. Picks her up to take her on a rescue mission for Miguel, who is in danger at a Wasps' Nest. Dragon Mania Legends Generator: Free Gems, Gold and Food check out here.
- Dragon City Hack 2020 - Online Cheat For Unlimited Gems
- Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi unlockable code Free
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Premium 13 Serial Number and
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 CD Key Download ... - All Activation
- Dragonframe 4.2.2 Crack 2020 Lifetime Activation Code
- Dragon Naturallyspeaking 13 Serial Key
- Dragon Ball Fighterz CD Key Generator - Exact Hack
- Serial Key Generator - Free download and software reviews
Key generator about activation codes for Kaspersky applications
You don't have to be a tech savvy to complete the human verification. Dragon nest gold hack generator v2.8.1. Dragon Mania Legends Hack 2020 - Online Cheat For. Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13.0 Crack Free.
- Dragon age inquisition CD key & keygen
- Dragon Ball Z Font Generator - Fonts Pool
- Dragon Text Generator - Logo und Grafik-Generator
- Forza Horizon 3 CD Key Generator
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot CD Key Generator Crack Download
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Key Generator Crack Download
Dragon Name Generator read here. Search tips: Make the search as basic as possible. Sarah leaves, Spidey passes out, and an amnesiac Gabriel washes up on a nearby shore, where it is warm enough for a family to wear bathing suits. Dragon name generator.
8900.1 Vol. 3 Ch 18 Sec 4, Part B Operations
Shift 2 Unleashed Dlc; Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed Code Generator Serial Key Download; Mar 31, 2020 Rate comment Subscribe if you want more cd keys write the names of the games bellow F7YG-BDTG-L2DY-KL2A-6RLD KHF7-37NT-PLJT. Seventh Sanctum - Dragon Breed Generator link. Seventh Sanctum - Dragon Generator. Please check your email, so as we always send a message from SSL Dragon ([email protected]) where we include your CSR code and Private Key.
Registration code for dragon ball z ultimate tenkaichi pc
X-STATIX #19 (10) Probably the day after XS 19 (6-9). Our gift card generator is the world's best and leading generator site to get unique gift cards to you. When speech recognition is brought up anywhere, NaturallySpeaking simultaneously answers to almost all concerns.
Practice Management System
Psychedelic Font Generator. See more of Dragon Nest Gold Hack - Unlimited Gold, Speed, Map Hack on Facebook. I am personally taking pleasure in the game much like premium players minus the expenditures. Their names usually share the same overall style of big.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Serial Key Generator (PC/PS4/XBOX)
If you search a site for Jeppesen Cycle 1216 Keygen, you may see the word 'keygen' in the results which usually means your download includes a keygen. The game was released in August 30, 20155 in North. We attempt to discover beyond doubt whether R or Spyder has hit upon the blueprint for the future of real driving thrills. Why spend your money when you can get Rocket.
Dragon City Gold Online Generator - 100% Working Unlimited
Dragonball Xenoverse License Activation Key generator try this. Dragon Age III: Inquisition Crack & Keygen Latest Hack more information. The dragon name generator generates 30 random fantasy dragon names each time you may use it in many places. This codex is the key to understanding what Dragon license numbers mean.
Skyrim Immersive Adventure Project (SIAP) - installer for 200+ mods
Official website: https://modder4life.godaddysites.com/skyrim-s-i-a-p
Download (magnet link near bottom of page): https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5470943
Video trailer / download links:
The Skyrim Immersive Adventure Project is a large collection of over 200 Skyrim mods, assembled together into a single installable package. Many of the mods have been tweaked to coexist with one another, modified for immersion, and fixed where necessary. Countless hours have been spent merging mods (well over 200), adding/cutting content, and paying meticulous attention to detail. The goal is to provide a more immersive Skyrim experience without breaking the lore Bethesda brings to the game.
New lands, mysterious places, hidden items, and new quests.
Higher-resolution graphics meshes and textures, with many fixes applied.
Updated musical score, with plenty of new tracks to enjoy. Audio effects have been overhauled.
Updated UI and compass. No more red dots showing your enemies. No more psychic ability to detemine lock picking difficulty.
More food and craftable items, with recipes for both always shown regardless of what materials you have in your inventory.
More realistic item carrying functionality, with additional carrying gear available. No more carrying an entire dungeon worth of loot; inventory use must be strategic.
Campfires, tents, bedrolls, and winter gear, for staying warm and rested.
Livelier taverns and new entertainment venues: Skyball stadium, casino, arena, and theater.
Notice boards - where there's always something new posted to do! More realistic wildlife, birds, and aquatic creatures, with an improved fishing and hunting system.
Cities have been revised and expanded in a lore-friendly manner. A basic needs system: hunger, thirst, and fatigue.
Disease progression, more dangerous traps, and more lethal poisons.
Dragons are more ferocious, and bosses are more difficult to defeat.
Lighting is revised, placing an emphasis on the use of torches and lanterns.
Clothing and armor have more purpose than simply adding to armor points.
Armor and weapons have varying degrees of durability, and can break.
More immersive environment, enhanced scenery, and revised weather.
More NPCs, more followers, and lore-friendly creatures.
Followers are more talkative and can ride their own horses. Updated combat AI.
More books - plenty of stories to enjoy.
Plenty of other subtle immersion features (inn pricing, item weights, footprints, animations, effects, stealth, etc.).
Plenty of surprises. Never play the same game twice!
Unofficial fixes for the vanilla game.
Skyrim (original - not Special Edition) for Windows/PC, updated to version 1.9.32. Skyrim DLC: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn. Skyrim official high resolution texture packs (free DLC). Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 (might work on 10 as well; untested). Intel Core i7 CPU or similiar, preferably running at 4 Ghz. or faster. nVidia GTX 980 video card or similiar, with 4 GB. memory. 1080p HD display (1920x1080 resolution). 16 GB. of memory preferred. SSD (solid state drive) preferred for best performance. Optional: Microsoft Xbox 360 gamepad controller.
Game dialog captions must be enabled. For best performance, Skyrim graphics settings should be set to not use anistropic filtering (to be handled by ENB instead).
Unofficial Skyrim Patch Unofficial Dawnguard Patch Unofficial Hearthfire Patch Unofficial Dragonborn Patch The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal Falskaar Beyond Skyrim - Bruma Wyrmstooth Summerset Isle The Wheels Of Lull SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One The Notice Board Moonpath to Elsweyr Molag Bal's Inferno Depths of Cavern General Stores Unofficial High Resolution Patch Lydia Ranger Follower Shelter Cabins and Hideouts Hideout Follower Commentary Overhaul - FCO Perseids Inns and Taverns - Realistic Room Rental Enhanced College Of Winterhold Glory days Oblivious Horses Northern Bathhouses Immersive Fallen Trees Mod Comprehensive Whiterun Bug Fix Raven Rock Expanded City of Pinemist Solitude Reborn Dwemer Colosseum Realistic Boat Bobbing Ebonvale Settlement OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim Immersive hold borders Birds of Skyrim Dangerous SlaughterFish Races HD Aquatic Life Overhaul SkyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds Wet and Cold Bandolier - Bags and Pouches Better Dynamic Snow The Shrines of Auriel Training Dummies and Targets Unique Places Point The Way Audio Overhaul for Skyrim IHSS - Improved Horse Step Sounds SkyUI Mapseller Revamped Ghosts Syynxs Stubborn Skeletons Open Face Guard Helmets Sleeved Guards and Stormcloaks Chaurus Lights Realistic Items' Weights And Values Dynamic Fires Enhanced Blood Textures NPC Knockout Overhaul Ultimate Combat Wild Werewolves Deadly Dragons Ultimate Dragons Exhaustion Dragon Stalking Fix Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps Killing Traps When Vampires Attack No Psychic Lock Knowledge Address Unknown People are Strangers More Thugs for Petty Thieves... Stranger Danger Craftable Horse Barding Subtle Immersion Collection Loot and Degradation Scary Traps Hypothermia Cobb Encumbrance Pure Weather Shooting Stars Rainbows Lightning during Thunder Storms True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone Splash of Rain Footprints Windy Skyrim Alchemist's Journal Simply Knock Simple Taxes Buy and Sell Torches Respect the Jarls Sleep Tight Lightweight Headtracking and Emotions vwr Wet Eyes Simple Spell Scaling Better Stealth AI for Followers - No Torch while Sneaking Black Horse Courier Reborn Sokco's Guild Starter Universal Mounts Inventory Useful Nettlebane Smooth Blade Draw and Sheathe Crime Bounty Decay AutoSave Manager Enhanced ENB Night Eye Warmaiden's Overhaul Skyforge Plus Inconsequential NPCs More Village Animals Immersive Settlements Plant Trees Expanded Villages Bells of Skyrim Run For Your Lives Interesting NPCs Beggar's Brawl Arena Underwater Treasure Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM Northern Cardinal Realistic Needs and Diseases Horses Gone Wild Historic Markarth Ratway Skooma Den Randomly-Generated Generic Townsfolk Immersive Patrols Prostitutes of Skyrim The Forgotten City TTYM - Think To Yourself Messages Skooma Dealers Of Skyrim Eli's Coffee Mod The Drunken Huntsman - Grand Re-Reopening Books Books Books College Students Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Cliff Racers on Solstheim Thieves Guild Treasure Harvest Overhaul Creatures Hearthfire Fortified Heljarchen Hall More Critters A Place to Sleep Skyrim Indie Music Scene_Lokirs Ashes LIAT - Lively Inns And Taverns Snowy Windhelm Salt Mining Forsworn Children Bandit Children Jesters Skyrim Creatures Book Lanterns of Skyrim Sleeping Innkeepers Dice Game in Taverns Slot Machine Baby Mommas Giantess - Monster Mod Plugin for More Female Giants NPCs And Horses Shortcuts - Secret Entrances For All Cities Plus Thieves Guild Lantern Caretakers Collect Water from Wells Hunterborn The Drunken Dragon Random Dungeon Generator - Fushigina Dungeon Fishing In Skyrim Hold Border Banners Dragons Don't Wait Windhelm Lighthouse Hot Volcanic Water Whiterun Rejects Imperial Mail - Post and Banking Service CP Apple Trees Gildergreen Regrown Phitt's Fishtank Campsite Fires Hurt Craftable and Placeable Havok-enabled Bedrolls Better Riften with Sentinels Wild Penguins Sea of Spirits FishInTheFountain Wearable Lanterns Bag of Trash Playable Instruments - Play and Bash Sands of Time Sleeping Encounters EK_LimitedItems Container and Arrow Weight Restrictions Animations Travelling DnD Parties Companion Valfar Freedom of Movement Burn Freeze Shock Effects Public Executions Casino Skyrim Sky Ball Tournament SkyFalls and SkyMills - Animated Distant Waterfalls and WindMills Realistic Water Two Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two Enhanced Lights and FX (ELFX) Enhanced Wetness and Puddles Morning Fogs Ambiance NPC Reactions Mounted Followers Helmet Overlays Additional Music Project RIS - Real Ice and Snow 1st Person Candlelight Fix aMidianBorn Farmhouse and Roads Stonewall aMidianBorn Book of Silence Animated Clutter Barter Fix (SKSE Plugin) Bellyaches HD Dragon Replacer Pack Blue Palace Nights Crystal Refracting Soul Gems Detailed Rugs Detailing the Eldrich - Higher-Res Riekling Architecture DOOR Dot Crosshair and Thinner Compass DRAUGR Dust Effects Dwemer Metal Retexture Elder Statue - Level Asset Enhanced Noble Furniture (numerous texture replacements by Renthal311) Font Replacement Forgotten Retex Project Frankly HD Miraak Giant Lichen Retexture Glorious Grasses High Definition Ivy HD Model Ship High Quality Eyes Holy Wards - A Retexture HD Horker IPM - Insane Alchemy - Potions Poisons and Others High Polygons Bottles Justin's Riften Retexture The Glorious Leek Mod Malo Statues ENBSeries for TES Skyrim (graphic mod and patch) PureVision ENB Multiple Floors Sandboxing Nicer Snowflakes Quieter or Louder Nirnroot Ringing Nirnroot Smaller Glow Radius Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack No More Blocky Faces Not a Sneak Thief Nude Females Realistic Conversations Realistic Smoke and Embers Realistic Teeth ENBHelper v2 Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) Roadsigns Redone Vivid Landscapes - Rocking Stones and Mountains Parallax Rockinghorses Ruins Clutter Improved RUSTIC CLOTHING RUSTIC ELDERSCROLL Sensible Hardcore Compass Shorter Grass Skyrim Better Hunting New Sneak Idle Animation SPRAY STARS Dwemer Steam Horse Stroti's Printing Press Resource Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures TROLL True Elk Of SKYRIM - TEOS Werewolf Claws Affect Spider Webs Vivid Clouds and Fogs - Vanilla and Climates of Tamriel Vivid Landscapes - Castle Volkihar Vivid Landscapes - Cliffs and Creeks Vivid Landscapes - Tundra Region Vivid Landscapes - Volcanic Area Vivid Landscapes - Woods Waves Vivid Landscapes - Tundra Moss Revised 1K Quality Snow HD 4k and 2k HD Juniper Alchemy and Enchanting Tables Retex Archmage of Winterhold HD Retexture Authentic Windhelm Azuras Star Black and normal 2048 HQ Texture Badass Alduin Bards Play Less Bloody Dragon Bones Blowing in the Wind Silly Level of Detail - Potions and Poisons -- SLOD PnP Coverkhajiits D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP Animation Vanilla Friendly Horse Trotting Instead of Walking Dawnguard Fortress Improved High Resolution 2k Deathbell HD - All-New Textures (2K-1K) Dramatic Helgen EcthelionOtW Real Golden Septims Edwarrs Spell Tome Books Falmer Ear and Hagraven Claw Ghosts Can't Drop Items You Silly Goose Glaciers Retextured Gray Cowl of Nocturnal Alikr Flora Overhaul Spider Egg Retexture HD Bar Retexture Heimsk - Faith Withers Helmet Ovelays - Improved 1st Person Experience High Res Wood and Stonework Accingite Vos - Shields HQ Retextures High Quality Workbench Improved NPC Clothing - High Res Joy of Ships Less Orange Textures Level Up Text Lip Sync Delay Fix Main Menu Wallpaper Replacer HD 1080p More Dramatic Alduin Retexture Morrowindic Sneak Attack and Critical Hit Sound Natural intricate Spider Webs 2x No More Stupid Dog Comments Slower NPC Mage Backward Sprint Northern Realistic Clouds Proper Predators And Pelts Taproot 1K Realistic Aspen Trees Realistic Ragdolls and Force Realistic HD Mushrooms Slimmer Horse Shape Realistic Humanoid Movement Speed Realistic Wolf Howls Removes Footsteps Sound From Rats - Actually Skeevers Road Snow Footprints 2K Shield of Ysgramor Silence of the Divines SkyFix - Unique Inn Signs HD SkySight Skins - Ultra HD 4K and 2K - Male Textures and Real Feet Meshes Silly Level of Detail - Wine Cellar -- SLOD WC Sneak Animation Sound Hammering Sounds Spouse's Freedom Stealthy Ebony Mail Moonpath HD Texture Pack Stop Following Me Farkas Supreme and Volumetric Fog The Forgotten City - Brooding Lighting TreesHD Skyrim Variation True Textures - Bird Nests Complete New Textured Shrubs Unique Grasses and Groundcovers - Nature and Landscape Enhancement Zaz Resources - Whips Restraints and Bondage Musical Lore Soundtrack Alternate Tundra and Rift Grass Bar Rag - Grubby Version Better Horse Pain Sounds Better Stealing Better-Looking Blue Palace Courtyard Blood Rush Heartbeat Replacer Children of the Brotherhood Custom Music In Your House Killing Traps Delarics Conditional Combat Music Disable Hearthfire Background Music Dragonborn HD Ultra - Volume One - Apocrypha Embers HD Essentials Ragdoll on Knockdown ETHEREAL CLOUDS Fix Lip Sync Gold Is Now Septim Herbs HD Package High Res Face Maps for Men Hircine Carving Hungry Innkeepers Hush Doggy Hybrids HD Plants and Herbs Retexture Clothes Iron Retexture Leather Details Seeker and Lurker - Creature Retex Mfg Console No Empty Tag On Empty Containers No Fishing Nude Males PondFish and Salmon Replacer - Texture Psychosteves Stone of Barenziah Real Trees and LOD Realistic AI Detection (Better Sneaking) Realistic Crime Radius Realistic Instruments - Flute Lute and Drum HQ Real Rain RUSTIC CHILDREN RUSTIC COOKING STATION RUSTIC POTTERY RUSTIC WINDOWS - 2K and 1K Textures More Expensive Services and Assets Sit Quietly - No Generic Hellos While Sitting Solitude HD Textures Subliminal Traps Super Realistic Ore Textures SweetRoll 2k Retexture Thieves Guild Jewelry Smelter Ultimate HD Fire Effects Uninterrupted Ethereal Form Uninterrupted Invisibility Whiterun Warmaiden Shadow Fix
There are several major computer emulation advances in this release, in completely different areas. Possibly most exciting is the ability to install and run Windows NT on the MIPS Magnum R4000 “Jazz” workstation, with working networking. With the assistance of Ash Wolf, MAME now emulates the Psion Series 5mx PDA. Psion’s EPOC32 operating system is the direct ancestor of the Symbian operating system, that powered a generation of smartphones. IDE and SCSI hard disk support for Acorn 8-bit systems has been added, the latter being one of the components of the BBC Domesday Project system. In PC emulation, Windows 3.1 is now usable with S3 ViRGE accelerated 2D video drivers. F.Ulivi has contributed microcode-level emulation of the iSBC-202 floppy controller for the Intel Intellec MDS-II system, adding 8" floppy disk support.
Of course there are plenty of other improvements and additions, including re-dumps of all the incorrectly dumped GameKing cartridges, disassemblers for PACE, WE32100 and “RipFire” 88000, better Geneve 9640 emulation, and plenty of working software list additions. You can get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page (note that 32-bit Windows binaries and “zip-in-zip” source code are no longer supplied).
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 04300: [DIP/Input] (cliffhgr.cpp) cliffhgr, cliffhnga: DIP switch values are reversed for “Short Scenes”. (italiandoh)
- 06897: [Graphics] (stfight.cpp) empcity: Red screen during scene transitions. (sasuke)
- 07336: [Sound] (intv.cpp) intv, intvoice [b17bomb]: No speech in Mattel Intellivision games. [iwilliamson]
- 07516: [Crash/Freeze] (twins.cpp) twins, twinsed2: Games lock up or reset after level 1-5. (Angelo Salese)
- 07530: [Crash/Freeze] (apollo.cpp) dn3000, dn3500, dn5500: Resetting via typing RE crashes the emulator. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07531: [Crash/Freeze] (pong.cpp) breakout: MAME crashes with exception with -video bgfx. (Couriersud)
- 07533: [Graphics] (bnstars.cpp) bnstars1: Broken sprites and missing graphics. (cam900)
- 07534: [Timing] (apple2e.cpp) apple2ee: Time advances too quickly when using Thunderclock. (R. Belmont)
- 07554: [Graphics] (m68705prg.cpp) All machines in m68705prg.cpp no longer show LED values (default 000) when booting. (hap)
New working machines
- The Apprentice (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Big Bonus Slots (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sead Riddle, David Haywood]
- Conny PDC100 - Pocket Dream Console [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Cosmo Girl (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Dance Dance Revolution Kids (GQAN4 JAA) [iMp, MetalliC]
- Excite Sports Wireless Interactive TV Game - 48-in-1 (set 1, NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Game & Watch: Mario's Cement Factory (Table Top) [algestam]
- Jungle's Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd Zone 100 [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook / Sit Up Limited Seal 50-in-1 [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Mario Roulette [ShouTime, MetalliC, R. Belmont]
- MiWi2 7-in-1 Sports [David Shah]
- Muscle Ranking Kinniku Banzuke Spray Hitter [Darksoft, MetalliC, rtw]
- The Perfect Mate (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Psion Series 5mx [Ash Wolf, Ryan Holtz]
- Pop'n Stage EX (ver JB-A) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Sega Genesis Nomad (USA Genesis handheld) [cam900]
- Senario Deluxe TV Poker - Texas Hold'em, Blackjack & Video Poker (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Trump Grand PowerJoy (PJ001, NES based plug & play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (Senario, Plug and Play, US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Zone 7-in-1 Sports (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New working clones
- Denjin Makai (set 1) [caius, The Dumping Union]
- Enduro Racer (YM2151, FD1089B 317-0013A) [Brian Troha, Phil Bennett, The Dumping Union]
- Excite Sports Wireless Interactive TV Game - 48-in-1 (set 2, PAL) [TeamEurope]
- Fidelity Electronics Excel 68000 Mach IV 68020 Master 2325 [hap, Berger]
- GunNail (location test) [cpsystem3, trap15]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Lyon 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Berlin (prototype) [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Lyon [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Vancouver [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Vancouver 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- The Last Apostle Puppetshow [Smitdogg, David Haywood, The Dumping Union]
- Match'em Up (German) [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Minky Monkey (Japan) [ShouTime]
- New Cherry '96 (v3.1, B PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Cherry '96 (v3.1C, G PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Cherry '96 Special Edition (v3.55, C1 PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 (v3.1, A PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- PC with V20 CPU [rfka01]
- Pop'n Music 1 (ver JA-A, HDD 1.00) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Pop'n Music 1 (ver KA-A, HDD 1.01) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Saitek Mephisto London 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Saitek Mephisto TM London [hap, anonymous]
- Sega Mega Jet (Japan Mega Drive handheld) [cam900]
- Super Bagman (version 5) [Michel BLANCO]
- V.Smile Baby (Spain, with Aventuras en el Bosque de los Cien Acres) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
Machines promoted to working
- Buttobi Striker [MetalliC, TeamEurope]
- Dam Dam Boy (on dedicated PCB) [MetalliC]
- Digital Equipment Corporation VT52 Video Display Terminal (M4) [AJR]
- Fuusen Pentai [MetalliC]
- Kattobase Power Pro Kun [MetalliC]
- Korokoro Pensuke [MetalliC]
- Lucky Girl (Wing) [Ivan Vangelista]
- MIPS Magnum R4000 (le) [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Pittanko Zaurus [MetalliC]
- Rushing Beat Shura (SNES bootleg) [dox]
- Shuriken Boy [MetalliC]
- Tsukande Toru Chicchi [MetalliC]
- Yu-Gi-Oh Monster Capsule [MetalliC]
Clones promoted to working
- Dam Dam Boy (on Tsukande Toru Chicchi PCB) [MetalliC]
- Senario / Play Vision Vs Maxx Texas Hold'em TV Poker - 6 Player Edition (UK) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Senario Vs Maxx Texas Hold'em TV Poker - 6 Player Edition (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Toki (Modular System) [Angelo Salese]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Advance Bright Ltd 4 Player System - 10 in 1 [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Advance Bright Ltd / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. Wireless Tennis (WT2000, ABL TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- AT&T 3B2/300 [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 3B2/600 [Seth Morabito]
- AT&T 610 Business Communication Terminal [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 730X [Bitsavers]
- Bandai Design Master Denshi Mangajuku [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- Bandai Karaoke Ranking Party (Japan) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Challenge Girl (Falcon bootleg) [ShouTime]
- Diana Elite [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Digital Equipment Corporation VT62 DECscope [balrog, Lord Nightmare]
- Dinoking Battle [SpinalFeyd, Porchy]
- Dinoking Kids [SpinalFeyd, Porchy]
- Dragon Dance (V1.02J) [ShouTime]
- Eldorado (4.2) [English Amiga Board]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Bowling (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Stadium DX (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- Excalibur Electronics Inc Carl Edwards' Chase For Glory [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Flashman [PinMAME]
- Generations (Retro-Bit) [Porchy]
- Hamy System WiWi 18-in-1 Sports Game [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Intec InterAct Complete Video Game - 111 Games & 42 Songs (G5410) [TeamEurope]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / Toymax Telestory [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc DC Super Heroes The Watchtower Hero Portal [Sean Riddle]
- Jungle Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd Zone 32-bit Gaming Console System (Family Sport 41-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Knock Down 2001 (Japan, KD11 Ver. B) [Porchy, SpinalFeyd]
- Laser Quiz Greece [English Amiga Board]
- LeapFrog Little Touch LeapPad [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Lear Siegler ADM 12 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Let's Play! Game Machine 240 in 1 [TeamEurope]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - 250-in-1 (JL2375) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Frozen [TeamEurope]
- Majesco Golden Nugget Casino [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Marcel van Kervinck Gigatron TTL Microcomputer [Sterophonick, AJR]
- Mirage World (satellite) [WX JF]
- Mostek AID-80F Development System [Maggi9295]
- My Wico Deluxe (Family Sport 85-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- National Semiconductor unknown INS8900 Multibus card (980305652) [Bitsavers]
- Network Computing Devices NCD19c [Don Maslin Archive]
- Novag Supremo [hap, Berger]
- Odeon Twister (v1.4) [English Amiga Board]
- Plug and Play Sudoku (VT based?) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Publications International Ltd Story Reader [ClawGrip]
- Publications International Ltd Story Reader 2.0 [ClawGrip]
- Retro FC Plus 168 in 1 Handheld [PeterVanSilie]
- Scorpion (Jun 15, 1999) [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Senario / All in 1 Products Ltd Ultimate Sudoku TV Edition 3-in-1 [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Simba / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. TV Sports 10-in-1 / Decathlon Atlhetic Sport Games [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Smart Planet Sudoku Plug & Play TV Game '6 Intelligent Games' [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom 500 (JAKKS Pacific TV Motion Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- TaiKee Mini Arcade Games Console (Family Sport 220-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Takara / SSD Company LTD Jara-Ja Land (Japan, home version) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- TeleVideo Systems TeleVideo 924 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Texas Reels (Ver. 2.00) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Tomy / SSD Company LTD Tomica Carnavi Drive (Japan) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- TV Virtual Fighter / Free Fight Kung Fu (Conny / Big Ben) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- unknown Namco System 10 medal game (MTL1 SPR0B) [SpinalFeyd TeamEurope]
- War III Cherry Best [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Wow Wireless Gaming [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 286 motherboards with 6-chip SUNTAC chipset [rfka01]
- 3SIUD-1.1 [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the SiS 85C496/85C497 chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the UNI4800 chipset [rfka01]
- 486IG-B-2-1 [rfka01]
- A-Trend ATC-1415 [rfka01]
- A-Trend ATC-1425A [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PM4 [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PV4 [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-III [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-II [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-IV [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager PCI-II [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB-II [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB-III [rfka01]
- Aopen AP43 [rfka01]
- Aopen VI15G [rfka01]
- AT&T 3B2/310 [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 3B2/400 [Bitsavers]
- Atari ABC-286/30 [rfka01]
- Atari PC4 [rfka01]
- Atari PC5 [rfka01]
- Biostar MB-1433UIV [rfka01]
- Chaintech 486SPM [rfka01]
- Chicony CH-486-33C [rfka01]
- Datavan Book-Size LAN station [rfka01]
- Driving Force (Galaxian conversion, Seatongrove UK, E-0237) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Edom 486VL3H [rfka01]
- Edom MV035F [rfka01]
- EFA 486 APIO [rfka01]
- EFA 4DMS HL3G-L4-VI [rfka01]
- EFA 4DMU HL3S [rfka01]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD / Sonokong Real Ping Pong (Korea) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- ExpertChip EXP4044 [rfka01]
- Fantasy Story (set 2) [ShouTime]
- Fighting Fantasy (Modular System) [ArcadeHacker, Recreativas.org, ClawGrip]
- Highscreen Colani Blue Note [rfka01]
- Klax (version 5, bootleg set 3) [f205v]
- The Lord Of The Rings (3.00) [PinMAME]
- Mintek BAY-1000C V1.01 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4134 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4145 [rfka01]
- Multitech Microprofessor II [Marc CAPDEVILLE]
- New Fruit Machine (Ming-Yang Electronic, vFB02-01A) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Octek Jaguar II [rfka01]
- Profex PC 33 [rfka01]
- Quizard 3 (v3.4, German, i8751 DE 132 A1) [TeamEurope]
- Quizard 4 Rainbow (v4.2, Czech, i8751 TS142 CZ1) [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- Scorpion (Oct 01, 1997) [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Seibu Cup Soccer :Selection: (bootleg, set 4) [f205v]
- Siemens-Nixdorf PCD-3Nsl Notebook Computer [rfka01]
- SOYO 025R2 [rfka01]
- SOYO 30H [rfka01]
- Takara / SSD Company LTD / newgent e-kara (Spain, includes 3 songs) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- TD-4IP-UMC-AIO [rfka01]
- VS Computer Mahjong [ShouTime]
- Wild Cat 3 (CMV4 hardware) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- ZIDA 4DVS [rfka01]
New working software list additions
- Air Navigation Trainer (cleanly cracked), Barron's Computer SAT Study Program (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), The Boy Jesus (cleanly cracked), Diascriptive Reading I (cleanly cracked), Green Globs and Graphing Equations (cleanly cracked), In Search of the Most Amazing Thing (First Revision) (cleanly cracked), Instant Recall (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), Magic Mailer (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), MicroChess (Version 2.0) (cleanly cracked), Mind Over Minors (cleanly cracked), The Spy's Adventures in North America (Version 1987-10-31) (cleanly cracked), Temple of Apshai (cleanly cracked), What's My Logic? (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Wiziprint (Version 2.01) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- Adventure Creator (cleanly cracked), Construct-A-Word II (cleanly cracked), Life Science (cleanly cracked), MIDI/4 (Revision 5) (cleanly cracked), The Quarter Mile (Version 4.0) (800K 3.5") (cleanly cracked) [4am, san, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: The Abyssal Zone, Adventure, Adventure Construction Set, Alien Typhoon, The Alpine Encounter, Amazon, Amnesia, The Ancient Art of War, Arthur: The Quest for Excalibur, The Bard's Tale, Borg, The Breckenridge Caper of 1798, Chess (Odesta) (Version 7.0), Crown of Arthain, Cuban Fantasy, The Dark Heart of Uukrul, Dave Winfield's Batter Up!, Diamond Mine, Dinosaur Days Plus!, Drug Alert!, Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 1), Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 2), Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 3), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 1), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 2), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 3), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 4), Earth Orbit Stations, Ecology Simulations II, Galactic Attack, Gears, Gold Rush! (Version 1.0M), Green Globs and Graphing Equations, Horizon V, The Hunt for Red October, In Search of the Most Amazing Thing, Interpreting Graphs, Into The Eagle's Nest, Journey (version 16), King's Bounty, Koronis Rift, Lords of Karma, Neuromancer, New World, Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It (Release 19 / 870722), Now You See It, Now You Don't - Was it there? Was it missing?, Portal, Quest for the Scarlet Letter, Questprobe featuring The Hulk (Version 2.3/127), Rambo: First Blood Part II, Shogun, Southern Command, Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter, Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator, SwordThrust, Tangled Tales, Thrilogy, Wizardry II: The Knight of Diamonds (Version PV3S2V1/10-MAR-82), Wizardry IV: The Return of Werdna, Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (Version 2.1), Wiziprint (Version 2.1), Xyphus, Zork Zero [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: Acorn ADFS 1.33 (IDE), Acorn ADFS 1.53 (IDE), Acorn ADFS 1.57 (MMC), Harston ADFS 6.00, Harston ADFS 6.10, RetroClinic RamFS 1.00, RetroClinic RamFS 1.04 [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcb_flop: AMX Stop Press, BBC-Z88 Transfer Link, Beeb OPL: AdLib Christmas Carols, Beeb OPL: AdLib Classical Favourites #1, Beeb OPL: AdLib Jukebox, Beeb OPL: AdLib Jukebox Bonus Disc, Beeb OPL: AdLib Pop/Rock Grooves, Beeb OPL: Brix, Beeb OPL: Droplay, Beeb OPL: DynaBlaster, Beeb OPL: Jill of the Jungle, Beeb OPL: KiloBlaster, Beeb OPL: Solar Winds, Beeb OPL: Wacky Wheels, Beeb OPL: Xargon, Beeb OPL: Zone 66, BeebSID 19 - Classical, Chauffeur, Christmas Crackers, Enigma, EV1 Camera Interface, Harston ADFS System Disk 6.10, Icon Art Master, The Krystal Connection, MagScan - The Beebug Bibliography Disc v1.31, MEDL Tracker Ball Utilities, Mountain Panic, MR4200 32K RAM Board, Paranoid, UTILRAM: The Utility RAM, Video Camera Interface, VideoNuLA Support Disc, The Wapping Editor Utilities 1.21, The Wapping Editor Utilities 1.30, White Light, Zap! [Nigel Barnes]
- BMX Racers (set 4, Visiload loaders), The CF Power Pack Tape 5, Hero of the Golden Talisman, Match Point (set 2), Mermaid Madness, On Court Tennis, On Field Football, Outlaws, Rad Ramp Racer, Run the Gauntlet, Short Circuit, Skate Rock Simulator, Space Hunter, Spellbound, Sweep, Talladega, Yogi's Great Escape (set 2) [FakeShemp]
- Hole In One [FakeShemp, c64tapes.org]
- Emit Vol. 3 - Watashi ni Sayonara o, The New Zealand Story (HMA-213) [redump.org, r09]
- Shooting Towns [rockleevk, r09]
- gameking: 4 in 1 - SeaGuard + Whirlybird + Spectask + Captain (set 2), 4 in 1 - Three Battles + Light Sword + Risker + Metal Deform (1MB cartridge), 4 in 1 Vol. 10 - Soldier + Seatercel + General + Seafight (1MB cartridge), [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- gmaster: Finite Zone [SSJ, Maxime Cohin, PeT]
- UCSD p-System [Davide Cavalca]
- Apogee Software Bonus Disk (Jumpman Lives!, Commander Keen in Invasion of the Vorticons) [Justin Kerk]
- ibm5170: Goal!, Street Fighter II [ArcadeShadow]
- jupace_cass: Forth Surround, Superchess II [Robbbert]
- jupace_snap: Casse Briques, Champs De Mines, Millipede, Pacman, Valkyr [Robbbert]
- megadriv: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, prototype 19920821), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, prototype 19920914) [drx, FakeShemp]
- n64: 007 - The World Is Not Enough (prototype, version 21) [Paulweeze71, FakeShemp]
- Missile Command (prototype 19970210) [Baker64, FakeShemp]
- Earthworm Jim (USA, prototype 19940819) [Radar, FakeShemp]
- Arcana (USA, prototype), Super Nova (prototype) [Togemet2, FakeShemp]
- svision: Cross High (Euro, USA) [anonymous]
Software list items promoted to working
- gameking: 4 in 1 - AirWar + DeadShot + Challenge + Speedboat, 4 in 1 - CS-I + Soldier + Sea War + Thunderbird, 4 in 1 - Elfin + Chariot + Searcher + Peace Havass, 4 in 1 - Farer + Sortie + PhantomFighter + SeaBed War, 4 in 1 - Manhunt + Bobby + Tantivy + Racing Car, 4 in 1 - Nagual + Revenger + Terminator + Black Jack, 4 in 1 - Nobody + Bad Boy + Air Wrestle + MotherLove, 4 in 1 - TrojanLegend (Trojan) + HappyBall + Supermotor (Motor) + Lanneret (Hawk), 4 in 1 - Warrior + Cleverhawk + Valiant + MetalDeform (1MB cartridge), 4 in 1 Vol. 9 - Duckman + Ares + HappyKiller + Cycloneact [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- jupace_cass: 3D Maze, Ace Avoider, Ace Invaders (Forth Dimension), Ace Invaders (Hi-Tech Microsoft), Ace Manual Code Examples - Chapter 11 (mice), Ace Mines, Ace Star, Acevaders, Adventure A - Planet of Death, Alien Defender, Amazing Maze, Astrian Descent (Prototype), Atic Raid, Black Island Adventure, Bomber, Breakout, Callisto, Cavern Attack, Centipede, Chase, Chess, Dodge the Munch (Prototype), Duckshoot, Firebird, Frogger (Boldfield Computing), Fungle Monsters (Prototype), Gobbledegook, Green X Frog, Guessing Game, Krazy Kong (Prototype), Light Racer (Prototype), Memory Stars, Meteor, Meteor Racer, Meteors (Prototype), Micro Maze, Minefield, Othello, Owler, Quick-Draw (Prototype), Quick-Draw Practice (Prototype), Robohench (Prototype), Robohunt (Prototype), Sallors' Hornpipe, Sam and the Time Bombs (Prototype), SokoACE, SokoACE Map Editor, Space Battle, Star Trek, Sudoku, Tank Battle (Prototype), Tetris, Towers of Hanoi, Turbo (Prototype), Zapem, Zombies and Potholes [Robbbert]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- a800_cass: Serpentine, Zaxxon (set 1), Zaxxon (set 2) [AtariMania, FakeShemp]
- bbc_rom: Advanced Ram Operating System 1.00, Digistore Streamer 0.05, Digistore Streamer 0.07, Digistore Streamer 0.09, EPROM 1.03, RAMagic! 2.0B, RAMagic! 2.1M, Smart SPI, Turbo MMC 0.A3, UPURS 3.0R, UPURS 3.1R, UPURS 3.2R, UPURS 3.3R, UPURS 4.0R, UPURS 4.1R, UPURS 5.0R, UPURS 5.1R [Nigel Barnes]
- bdesignm_design_cart: Dragon Ball Z (design), Super Street Fighter 2 (design) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- bdesignm_game_cart: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon SS Illustration Club (game), Dragon Ball Z Taisen-gata Search Battle (game) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- bkrankp_cart: J-Pop Rose, Vocaloid [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- casloopy: Little Romance, Video Seal Wordprocessor [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- gmaster: Space Warrior [SSJ, Maxime Cohin, PeT]
- iqunlim_cart: Englisch für Anfänger [TeamEurope]
- pi_storyreader_cart: Toy Story 2 [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- pi_storyreader_v2_cart: Toy Story 2 [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- sega_beena_cart: Kazoku Minna no Nouryoku Trainer, Meet Bub-Bub to Eigo Tanken, Oshare Majo Love and Berry-Cute ni Oshare, Oshare ni Henshin HeartCatch PreCure!, Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Chinou Ikusei Pokémon Daiundoukai [TeamEurope]
- telestory_cart: La Cenicienta - Bellezas en Flor / Cinderella - Beauties in Bloom (Spain), El Rey León II - El orgullo de Simba / The Lion King II - Simba's Pride (Spain), Winnie the Pooh - Salta, Tigger, Salta / Winnie the Pooh - Bounce, Tigger, Bounce (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- vbaby_cart: El Jardín de los Sueños... (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- bus/ss50/dc5.cpp: Added configuration option to force ready when motor is enabled. [68bit]
- Allows SWTBUG to boot without patching the ROM to ignore the ready status.
- formats/ap2_dsk.cpp: Don’t use symbolic names in the options specification, as the values are used as preprocessor tokens. [68bit]
- cpu/t11: Changed disassembler and register display to use octal number format, and fixed disassembly of SOB instruction. [AJR]
- cpu/v60: Sign-extend displacements for various addressing modes and DB/TB instructions. [AJR, Tahg]
- Added disassembler and preliminary emulation for National Semiconductor PACE CPU architecture. [AJR]
- Added disassembler AT&T WE32100 CPU architecture. [AJR]
- rendebgfx: Fixed incorrect swapping of red and blue components of screen tint. [AJR]
- machine/mc68901.cpp: Re-wrote USART emulation. [AJR]
- Added support for 16× clock pre-scaler and data transition synchronization.
- Implemented break generation and detection, internal loop-back, and synchronous mode.
- Adjusted clocks in harriet.cpp and machine/x68k_kbd.cpp to to match MFP-generated Baud rates.
- Serial terminal for tti (tti.cpp) actually works now.
- indiana.cpp: Replaced ASCII keyboard with AT-style keyboard (doesn’t completely work). [AJR]
- Also documented some clocks and interrupts.
- vt100.cpp: Merged video emulation with DEC Rainbow, implementing AVO attributes. [AJR]
- cpu/rx01: Added disassembler and preliminary CPU device for DEC RX01 custom firmware architecture. [AJR]
- cpu/vt50: Implemented character drawing, and added notes about processor architecture. [AJR]
- input_sdl.cpp: Process control characters so the natural keyboard can see them (SDL normally strips these out). [AJR]
- natkeyboard.cpp: Don’t strip linefeed characters (Ctrl-J) from natural keyboard input except when pasting strings. [AJR]
- tv912.cpp.cpp input updates: [AJR]
- Improved natural keyboard bindings for backspace and forward delete on tv912b.
- Made Ctrl-K and Ctrl-L work with natural keyboard on tv912b tv912c.
- Add preliminary DEC VT61/VT62 microcode disassembler and skeleton CPU device. [AJR]
- s2650: Changed to big-endian. [AJR]
- gigatron.cpp: Hooked up ROM and skeleton CPU device. [AJR]
- cpu/gigatron: Added disassembler. [AJR]
- unidasm: Handle word endianness for address-shifted architectures correctly and safely. [AJR]
- Added disassemblers for Motorola MC88100 and MC88110 RISC CPUs. [AJR]
- alpha68k.cpp: Improved dash event timings for Gold Medalist, relaxing gameplay qualification requirements. [Angelo Salese]
- toki_ms.cpp: Added some meat, confirming it’s similar to tokib. [Angelo Salese]
- twins.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Refactored driver code and split into multiple state classes.
- Added default non-volatile RAM contents for all games.
- Worked around crash after stages 1-5 in twins and twinsed2.
- psion5.cpp: Added Psion Series 5mx personal digital assistant driver. [Ash Wolf, Ryan Holtz]
- Added logging for system-on-a-chip peripheral accesses based on WindEmu.
- Added support for timers, keyboard, touch screen and buzzeticker.
- Implemented HALT register, improving performance.
- bus/isa/s3virge.cpp: Started implementing bit-blit operations, making Windows 3.1 usable with ViRGE drivers. [Barry Rodewald]
- pgm.cpp: Corrected ROM region widths, corrected sprite pixel extraction algorithm, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- taitogn.cpp: Reduced redundant code by refactoring to share base class with Capcom ZN2. [cam900]
- c6280.cpp: Updated to more closely emulate behavior described in manual, cleaned up code, and updated notes. [cam900]
- machine/vrender0.cpp: Improved sound emulation, updated notes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- Fixed sample start position, partially implemented envelopes and interrupts, and made wave memory access use an address map.
- Improved sample rate calculation and support for dynamic sample rate changes.
- fmtowns.cpp: Updated notes on sound chips used. [cam900]
- model2.cpp: Changed manufacturer for Dead or Alive to the developer Tecmo. [cam900]
- system1.cpp: Fixed Sega System 1 color handling, improved ROM region names, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- Converted PROM-based palette handling to use indirect entries, fixed bitmap clear behavior, and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- sound/2612intf.cpp: Added YMF276 variant, and fixed output resolution. [cam900]
- sound/fm2612.cpp: Added support for different output resolutions. [cam900]
- megadriv.cpp: Added handheld variants, and added machine configuration for variants with YM3438 integrated in ASIC. [cam900]
- kaneko_spr.cpp: Fixed priorities when sprite persistence is enabled, and split sprite drawing from mixing. [cam900]
- kaneko16.cpp: Fixed sprite delay, corrected explbrkr sound ROM banking, and updated notes. [cam900]
- sound/huc6230.cpp: Fixed ADPCM playback rate, reduced ADPCM volume, cleaned up code, and updated notes. [cam900]
- sound/huc6272.cpp: Fixed ADPCM playback rate and updated notes. [cam900]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Added netlist library version number to code, and used it to invalidate save states if library version changes.
- Ensure diodes step by enough to alter the matrix.
- Increased time resolution to 100 picoseconds and improved synchronization with MAME icount.
- Added CD4006, CD4070 and TL084 devices.
- Added proxy support for clock.
- video/fixfreq.cpp: Added adjusters to aid in development and debugging. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Worked around MSVC bug in expansion of variadic macro arguments. [Couriersud, Firewave]
- atarittl.cpp: Hooked up fixed-frequency monitor for stuntcyc. [Couriersud]
- galaxian.cpp: Converted Konami audio filters to use netlist. [Couriersud]
- segas16b.cpp: Added analog audio filters to systems with YM2151 and µPD7759. [Couriersud]
- sunplus_gcm394.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Show startup screens and respond to inputs in jak_gtg and jak_car2.
- Fixed jak_car2 bitmap test display in service mode.
- xavix.cpp: Converted to direct RGB video output to allow support mid-screen palette changes. [David Haywood]
- pockchalw.xml: Changed chukkesr to use correct dump (previously used a duplicate from a different set). [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Added hacks to zon32bit and mywicodx to select correct banks for all games. [David Haywood]
- Split up the unwieldy vii.cpp into multiple source files. [David Haywood]
- plugins/hiscore: Made read_config function more robust. [eadmaster]
- imds2.cpp: Added Multibus slot and implemented iSBC-202 floppy controller card. [F.Ulivi]
- luaengine: Added read_range function to addr_space, allowing scripts to directly read blocks of data. [feos]
- Fixed crash when using -aviwrite or -mngwrite with system that lack screens. [Firewave, hap]
- atarisy1.cpp: Don’t generate interrupt 3 on systems that don’t support it. [GadgetFreak]
- mephisto_modular.cpp: Added Bavaria piece recognition chessboard. [hap]
- video/psx.cpp: Changed NTSC refresh rates to 59.82 Hz for 240-line mode and 59.94 Hz for 480-line mode. [hoholee12]
- Works around synchronization issues in beatmania IIDX games.
- gaelco2.cpp: Restored perfect quantum device configuration that was omitted from some machines after refactoring. [mc68k]
- machine/s3520cf.cpp: Improved emulation, and added RTC-4553 variant. [MetalliC]
- cpu/sh: Implemented SH-3 INTEVT register. [MetalliC]
- konmedal.cpp updates: [MetalliC]
- Added hopper, non-volatile RAM and timing/interrupt controller.
- Decoded graphics tiles for GX-based games and added per-game palette offsets.
- Added µPD7759 sound output.
- Added hack to fix mariourou scrolling, and documented observed row/column scroll issues for K052109 tilemaps.
- geneve.cpp: Implemented lower-level emulation of the Geneve architecture (Gate Array, PAL and Genmod daughterboard). [Michael Zapf]
- Also added RESET line to I/O port and peripheral box, and made Genmod card modifications a configuration option.
- ti99_2.cpp, ti99_8.cpp: Improved Hexbus handling, and fixed instability when loading from/saving to Hexbus floppies. [Michael Zapf]
- ti99: Block invalid accesses to VDP like writing on read address – fixes Ambulance game. [Michael Zapf]
- rended3d: Allow -attach_window to work with non-root windows. [Nathan Woods]
- formats/acorn_dsk.cpp: Added support for HADFS floppy images. [Nigel Barnes]
- bus/bbc/1mhzbus updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added BeebOPL FM Synthesiser.
- Added Sprow BeebIDE 16-bit and RetroClinic BBC 8-bit IDE interfaces.
- Added Acorn Winchester Disc.
- bbc.cpp: Added bbcm FinMOS 3.29 BIOS option (pre-release of MOS 3.50). [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc.cpp: Added bbcmaiv internal modem port, with Acorn AIV SCSI Host Adaptor card device. [Nigel Barnes]
- video/ims_cvc.cpp: Implemented cursor, simplified handlers, and reduced logging noise. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- cpu/mips/r4000.cpp: Fixed bad virtual address for [ls][dw][lr] exceptions, and fixed CP0 status on soft reset. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Also improved logging and cleaned up code.
- machine/dp83932c.cpp: Implemented networking. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- jazz.cpp: Implemented soft reset, and hooked up sonic DMA. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- machine/mct_adr.cpp: Added crude sonic DMA bus master support, and fixed reset handling. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- cpu/v60: Fixed XOR instruction to not alter the carry flag, and improved debugger flags display. [R. Belmont, Tahg]
- konmedal.cpp: Improved colors for shuriboy, fuusenpn and mariorou. [R. Belmont]
- konendev.cpp: Hooked up correct real-time clock, and hooked up DPRAM. [R. Belmont, Heihachi_73]
- machine/spg2xx.cpp: Fixed a subtle interrupt bug that prevented clikstrt from booting. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/v60: Fixed carry flag handling for AND, OR and NEG instructions. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7: Added ARM710T variant. [Ryan Holtz]
- plugins/cheat: Ignore leading colon on tags, as all tags must be absolute in cheats (GitHub #6114). [Ryan Holtz, DjDiabolik]
- romload: Increased width of total ROM size members to 64 bits (fixes loading percentage display for hapyfsh2). [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7/arm7.cpp, machine/s3c2400.cpp, machine/s3c2410.cpp, machine/s3c2440.cpp: Converted logging to use logmacro.h. [Ryan Holtz]
- hapyfish.cpp: Added preliminary FS8806 I²C hookup, and expanded notes. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7: Added support for printing hapyfsh2 diagnostic messages. [Ryan Holtz]
- ut88.cpp, v6809.cpp: Removed use of deprecated machine configuration macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- naomi.cpp: Added preliminary 315-6154 system manager chip device used in DIMM board. [Samuele Zannoli]
- hapyfish.cpp: Added preliminary inputs. [Tahg, Ryan Holtz]
- apple2_flop_clcracked.xml: Replaced Music Construction Set (cleanly cracked) dump to fix damaged sector. [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_clcracked.xml: Corrected several titles. [Anoid]
- mephisto_modena.cpp: Added an older version of modena as a BIOS option. [Berger]
- mephisto_montec.cpp: Added another megaiv version as a BIOS option. [Berger]
- vsmile.cpp: Removed regional V.Smile variants and turned alternate ROMs into BIOS options with version numbers. [bmx]
- igs011.cpp: Added DIP switch locations to the Virtua Bowling sets. [Brian Troha]
- splash.cpp: Added DIP switch locations to Funny Strip. [Brian Troha]
- cdi.cpp: Decapped and dumped an i8751 microcontroller for German-language Quizard 2 sets. [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- Added MicroTouch touch screen controller ROM dumps (not hooked up). [ClawGrip, Kevin Eshbach, ArcadeHacker]
- ninjakd2.cpp: Re-dumped the ROMs for jt104 and corrected labels. [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- snes.xml: Re-dumped Mr Tuff. [drx, FakeShemp]
- snes.xml: Documented Earthworm Jim - GamesMaster Special Edition PCB. [FakeShemp]
- megadriv.cpp Added Mega-CD Japan BIOS version 1.11. [Fredrik Nyqvist]
- namcona1.cpp: Updated chip types and ROM locations. [hammy]
- ddragon.cpp: Updated notes. [Jose Tejada]
- gunsmoke.cpp: Removed watchdog that isn’t present in hardware, corrected frequencies, and updated notes. [Jose Tejada]
- cpu/rx01: Dumped firmware PROMs. [Lord Nightmare]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Changed aburner, aburner3 and lastsurv to used dumps with proper track indexes and offset correction. [redump.org, r09]
- at.cpp: Updated notes and added BIOS options. [rfka01]
- atturbo: Added cl286 BIOS option.
- epsax: Added 3vim002 and zz1343 BIOS options.
- ecs38632: Added 092588 BIOS option.
- op386wb: Added d41107 BIOS option.
- 386sc2c: Added s1b BIOS option.
- at486: Added 486upio, acer48622, 4alo001, 4alp001, zz1130, optimus, umc486a, a9c11f1f and 109k BIOS options.
- a486sp3: Added v301, v10101, v10102, v205 and v305 BIOS options.
- so4saw2: Added iob1, 0730, wa53, wa3, 0911 and 0911b BIOS options.
- ls486e: Added ls486eb BIOS option.
- pkm0038s: Added p20302 and p2020 BIOS options.
- um8498f: Added v14 and um849801 BIOS options.
- mb8433uud: Added 8881d and 08a BIOS options.
- mb1433ucv: Added ucvg BIOS option.
- genpc.cpp: Added arc123 and pac BIOS options to PC, and updated notes. [rfka01]
- xavix.cpp: Dumped internal ROM for Gachinko Contest! Slot machine TV (Japan). [Sean Riddle]
- atetris.cpp: Added UM3482 internal ROM data to atetb3482. [Sean Riddle]
- o2.cpp: Add added ip32prom_4_3 BIOS option to o2 (IP32 PROM V4.3). [Sean Riddle, Rampa, ClawGrip]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Added the missing floppy disk dump for Fujitsu Habitat V2.1L10 [StuBlad, r09]
- vgmplay.xml: Updated seven items to match the latest vgmrips release. [Tafoid]
- Updated chelnov, fortzone_gb, fray_msx2, illcity_msxr, raiden, spirou_gb and sml2_gb.
- konmedal.cpp: Dumped color PROMs for buttobi. [TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- gameking.xml: Re-dumped all bad dumps (mc_4v01, mc_4v04, mc_4v07, mc_4v09, mc_4v14, mc_4v15, mc_4v16, mc_4v17, mc_4v18, mc_4v19a). [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- ms32.cpp: Confirmed ROM labels for p47aces. [trap15]
- segasp.cpp: Added network firmware version 1.21. [WX JF]