Activity code pES 2020 at Game Speed -2 looks like a normal match!: WEPES
PES 2020-CPY - CPY & SKIDROW GAMES. On Konami Cup Matchdays, you get to select from 48 of the top teams around the world, the points are counted in a Home vs Away format. Updated squads for top leagues around the world for season /. PES 2020 & 2020 - Fix: Game Running in Slow Motion find more. PES 2020 GEMBOX PATCH PS3 SEASON UPDATE 2020 GAME INFO Game Title: E-Football. What is the serial number for Need for Speed? blog link.
PES 2020 eFootball PES 2020 Full Repack by ZAZIX
PES CLUB MANAGER APK Download - Free Soccer GAME for. V. van Dijk is a 28-year-old, 94-rated Centre Back from Netherlands. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Internet Speed Booster /5(). ProCam X - HD Camera Pro 1.10 Apk + Mod for Android click here to investigate. Pes pesedit version by minosta fix all errors pesedit v patch update winter transfer 16/17 fix commentator errors add new players full kits and faces season / update champions league (add all clubs) add full liga argentina / add full brasileirao liga / update all teams and clubs for season 16/17 [ ]. What's up with the loud fan noise in PS4 Pro (PES 2020 https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=82.
EFootball PES 2020 System Requirements
Download Speed up PC Tool 3.4 Activation Key Generator Free. Csr8510 a10 driver windows 10 64 bit download.
- EFootball PES 2020 review: How does it look compared to
- EFootball PES 2020 v5.0.0 APK + OBB for Android
- PES 2020 Official Patch 1.08.01 + Data Pack 8.00
- Download PES CLUB MANAGER 1.0.9 for android (jp.konami
- Subway Surfers Mod Apk Download Unlimited Coins
- Fifa 20 Cd Key, Serial Key, Activation Key Free Download
EFootball PES 2020 Apk 4.6.0 - Best Apk Apps
Oleh karena itu kalian bisa menggunakan Option File ini kedalam [HOST] Patch. PES 2020 Minimum System Requirements: OS: Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 – 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD FX 4350 Memory: 4 GB Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2 GB Vram / 1280 x 720. Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (PES 11) PC Download Full Version read here. September, 2020 – CraigB GP Team eFootball PES 2020 - Everything you need to know! Look for eFootball PES 2020 in the search bar at the top right corner. EFootball PES 2020 feels and moves a lot like the PES 2020 demo, which translates into more fluid dribbling mechanics.
Boost download speed pc
ThopTV APK Download v43.0 (Latest) 2020 https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=80. Comments English French Portuguese PUBLIC Uploaded: 06/20/2020 by HYTORC. Gameplay-facilitating trainer for eFootball PES 2020. Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (PES 11) PC Download Full Version – Sebuah game sepak bola lama, tahun 2020, game ini bisa menjadi sebuah media untuk bernostalgia atau bisa untuk kamu yang punya PC dan Laptop Low Spec bisa memainkan game ini, karena game ini termasuk game ringan sport yang cukup keren, Sebelumnya Mimin sudah membagikan link download game Sport Ringan Sepak Bola yaitu Pro Evolution. PES 2020 or eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020, whichever you want to call it, might seem to be similar to FIFA, at a glance, but the gameplay is drastically different. EFootball PES 2020: Best Gold Ball Centre Forwards in PES.
|1||Del Choc Web - High Tech Pro Website||16%|
|2||EFootball PES 2020 Free Download (FULL UNLOCKED) IGG Games||70%|
|3||Is this the most scripted PES?: : eFootball PES 2020||2%|
|4||Patch PES 2020 Crack Product Key And Serial Key Full||58%|
|5||GAMEBAG.ORG GARENA SPEED DRIFTERS - Diamonds and Extra||67%|
|6||EFootball PES 2020 Season Update Review - Worthy Gameplay||37%|
EFootball PES 2020 GAME TRAINER v1.01.01 +8 Trainer (promo
Check out laptops the Intel Celeron N2820, N2830, and N2840. Pes 2020 patch 10 0 speed. This section allows stadium server 1.20+ to assign original stadiums made by Konami too # - If you use enhanced community versions of any stadiums mentioned in this section, then remove corresponding entries for default Konami stadiums listed below 119, 001, Giuseppe Meazza, Konami\Giuseppe Meazza # Inter 108, 002, Camp Nou, Konami\Camp Nou. Download PES 2020 PPSSPP Iso file, install and play Pro Evolution Soccer Game on your Android device, In this page, you will be able to know the striking features of PES 20 ISO File and use our free download link to install the game on your Android device whether Phone or Tablet. Rerolling is the act of creating a brand-new account to get the desired units to start with. Download PES 2020 PC Full Repack Version 1.08.00 DP 8.0.
- EFootball PES 2020 Patch 1.08 and Data Pack 4.0 Available
- Download & Play eFootball PES 2020 on PC & Mac (Emulator)
- EFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 Review (PS4)
- SpeedGuide.net: : TCP Optimizer / Downloads
- InstallShield all versions serial number and keygen for
- New content will be added to the game ... - eFootball PES 2020
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 CD Key - Cdkeyplay.com - Serial Code
Everything you need to know for the 2020 24 Hours of Le Mans - Ask your questions here!
- The Race
- Session Times
- The Track
- The Classes
- The Legends
- Videos and Documentaries
- Entry List and Spotters Guide
- Endurance Chat podcast
- Broadcast Details
- Social Media
- Live Timing
- Get Involved!
The RaceThe 24 Heures du Mans brings up its 88th edition this year, and is the holy grail of endurance motor racing. After its first running in 1923, the course and cars have evolved to become the premier event in the World Endurance Championship, and the event is recognised as the most prestigious test for innovations in motorsport technology. Technologies such as disk and air brakes, streamlined bodywork, and a variety of engine configurations were trialled and tested at the 24 hours of Le Mans. The Mazda 787b (oh god listen to that sound!) was the first, and so far only car to win running a Wankel Rotary engine, winning in 1991. Audi brought diesel engines their first success in 2006 with the R10 TDI, and then brought Hybrid technology to victory for the first time in 2012 with the R18 e-tron Quattro.
For the first time in over 50 years, the 24 Hours of Le Mans will be held in September, instead of it's normal third-weekend-in-June date. This will mean more night time running, potentially more inclement weather, and a spectacle unlike any other Le Mans event!
This years edition also marks a significant first, and a significant farewell for the 24 Hours of Le Mans Event. Firstly, this year is the first year of the new Hyperpole qualifying format. In this format, all classes are permitted to use the track in the 45 minute qualifying session on Thursday evening. The top 6 cars from each of the 4 classes then progress to the Hyperpole session on Friday morning, which sets the top of the grid for each class. This means that each class will be segregated on the final grid.
Secondly, with the introduction of the LMH regulations starting next year, this is the last edition featuring LMP1 as the top class at Le Mans. The LMP moniker has been used at Le Mans since 1996, where it was used to describe purpose built race machines as opposed to the homologated LMGT1 class, which were based on road-going machinery.
Road To Le Mans Practice 1 - Thursday September 17th, 08:30 Local, 06:30 UTC, 02:30 ET, 16:30 AEST - 1 Hour- Results Free Practice 1 - Thursday September 17th, 10:00 Local, 08:00 UTC, 04:00 ET, 18:00 AEST - 3 Hours- RESULTS Free Practice 2 - Thursday September 17th, 14:00 Local, 12:00 UTC, 08:00 ET, 22:00 AEST - 3 Hours- RESULTS Qualifying Practice - Thursday September 15 Local, 15:15 UTC, 11:15 ET, Friday 01:15 AEST - 45 Minutes- RESULTS Road To Le Mans Practice 2 - Thursday September 17th, 18:30 Local, 16:30 UTC, 12:30 ET, Friday 02:30 AEST - 1 Hour- Results Free Practice 3 - Thursday September 17th, 20:00 Local, 18:00 UTC, 14:00 ET, Friday 04:00 AEST - 4 HoursRESULTS
- Road To Le Mans Qualifying Practice - Friday September 18th, 08:30 Local, 06:30 UTC, 02:30 ET, 16:30 AEST - 20 Min x 2 classes
- Free Practice 4 - Friday September 18th, 10:00 Local, 08:00 UTC, 04:00 ET, 18:00 AEST - 1 Hour
- HYPERPOLE - Friday September 18th, 11:30 Local, 09:30 UTC, 05:30 ET, 19:30 AEST - 30 Minutes
- Porsche Carrera Cup Practice 1 - Friday September 18th, 13:00 Local, 11:00 UTC, 07:00 ET, 21:00 AEST - 45 Minutes
- Road To Le Mans Race 1 - Friday September 18th, 14:15 Local, 12:15 UTC, 08:15 ET, 22:15 AEST - 55 Minutes
- Porsche Carrera Cup Practice 2 - Friday September 18th, 15:45 Local, 13:45 UTC, 09:45 ET, 23:45 AEST - 45 Minutes
- Porsche Carrera Cup Qualifying Practice - Friday September 18th, 17:30 Local, 15:30 UTC, 11:30 ET, Saturday 01:30 AEST - 1 Hour
- Porsche Carrera Cup Race - Saturday September 19th, 09:15 Local, 07:15 UTC, 03:15 ET, 17:15 AEST - 45 Minutes
- Warm Up - Saturday September 19th, 10:30 Local, 08:30 UTC, 04:30 ET, 18:30 AEST - 15 Minutes
- Road to Le Mans Race 2 - Saturday September 19th, 11:15 Local, 09:15 UTC, 05:15 ET, 19:15 AEST - 55 Minutes
- RACE START - Saturday September 19th, 14:30 Local, 12:30 UTC, 08:30 ET, 22:30 AEST
Finally, check out the fastest ever lap in the Circuit de la Sarthe: Kamui Kobayashi's 3:14.791 in 2017 Q2
The Dunlop Bridge
The iconic Dunlop Bridge has been a part of the Le Mans track since 1932, making it the oldest Dunlop Bridge at any track. This part of the track requires a good launch out of the first chicane before cresting the brow of the hill, and plunging through the esses out onto the Mulsanne straight. As the LMP cars are much more maneuverable, caution must be taken passing the slower GT traffic, as Allan McNish discovered in 2011.
Tertre Rouge is the corner that launches the cars onto the long Mulsanne straight. Maintaining momentum through this corner as it opens on exit is imperative to ensure maximum straight line speed heading down the first part of the Mulsanne. The undulation in the road makes for fantastic viewing at night, with some magic images of the Porsches throwing up sparks on the exit in 2014. Finally, this was the location of Allan Simonsen’s fatal crash in mixed conditions in the 2013 Le Mans. The Danish flags will fly at the corner in his memory.
After the incredibly long Mulsanne straight, the Mulsanne corner nowadays features a subtle right hand kink before the tight 90 degree turn. Here, the cars decelerate from 340 km/h down to below 100 km/h, resulting in a brilliant opportunity to overtake. Again, care must be taken overtaking slower traffic; unaware drivers have caught out faster cars attempting to pass through the kink, such as Anthony Davidson’s spectacular crash in 2012 resulting in a broken vertebra for Davidson.
Indianapolis and Arnage
The Indanapolis and Arnage complex is one of the most committed areas of the track. Hurtling down the hill from the Mulsanne Corner, the road suddenly bends to the right, a corner which only the bravest prototype drivers take flat out, followed by a beautifully cambered open left hander taken in third gear. A short sprint leads the cars into Arnage, the slowest point on the track. The tight right hander was the scene of heartbreak for Toyota in 2014 when the leading #7 broke down and had to be retired after an FIA sensor melted and shut off the electronics. Kazuki Nakajiima was unable to make it to the pits, leaving him stranded on the circuit.
The Porsche Curves
High speed and with barely any run off, the Porsche Curves is the most committed part of the lap. Getting caught behind GT traffic in this section can mean losing phenomenal amounts of time. This was the site of Loic Duval’s horrific crash in practice for the 2014 event. Keeping momentum through the flowing right-left-right handers that lead into Maison Blanche requires 100% commitment and ultimate precision, with severe punishment for getting it wrong.
The Ford Chicanes
The final chapter in the 13.6km rollercoaster that is Le Mans is the Ford Chicanes. Two tight left-right handers with massive kerbs are all that separates the driver from the finish line. Watching the cars bounce over the kerbs in beautiful slow motion is certainly something to behold, but 24 hours of mistreatment can lead to suspension and steering issues. The drivers have to be attentive until the very end, lest they throw it all away in the last minutes of the race. This year, it’s expected that the LMP1 teams will have to flawlessly navigate the circuit almost 400 times during the 24 hours of racing.
The ClassesThe WEC consists of four classes on track at once, resulting in four separate races on track each in their own battle for 24 Hours. The classes are split by car type into Prototype and GT, and then further into Pro and Amateur. Each class has it's own set of regulations, driver requirements, and relevance for the Le Mans event
LMP1 is the top class of Sportscars, and features the fastest prototype closed top race cars. The cars rival F1 cars in terms of performance and lap times, and are capable of lapping the Le Mans circuit in around 3:20. The cars in this class are built specifically for endurance racing, and are limited by both instantaneous and average fuel flow, to put the focus of the class onto development of efficiency. This year, Toyota is the only OEM manufacturer, with 3 privateer teams bringing along three different chassis to take a shot at the overall victory. As Toyota's car is a hybrid, and the privateer cars are not, the different types of car have to be balanced by a process called "Equivalence of Technology", or EoT. For more information on how EoT is calculated and applied, check out this article on the Le Mans website For those who have followed the WEC all season, it is important to note that the Success Handicap that has been applied throughout the season will not be applied at Le Mans. Thus, we will see the full unshackled ability of the cars in LMP1 for the 24 Hours!
The second prototype class is LMP2, and provides an excellent platform for endurance racing on a budget. The LMP2 class features a spec drivetrain and gearbox, using a Gibson V8 producing 600hp, and a selection of three chassis to choose from (well four really but we don't talk about Riley). This ensures that the competition in the class is very tight, and often comes down to the drivers and the teams performance instead of just having the best car. The LMP2 category is only just a step down from LMP1, with rivalling top speeds, and can lap in around 3:30.
LMP2 is the first class that must feature amateur rated drivers. The Amateurs must drive for a minimum of 6 hours in the car over the course of the race. This means that there's an element of strategy of when to use your amateur driver throughout the race, as the amateur driver is generally slower than the Pros. The pro drivers in this class range from up and coming talent, former F1 drivers, and some of the best sportscar pilots in the world, and with 24 cars in this class, LMP2 is sure to be a hotbed of action over the 24 hours.
GT class cars are cars that are derived from production models, and feature some of the most iconic cars and brands battling it out at the top of the field. The GTE cars are on the border of aero dependency, and can lap Le Mans in around 3:50
This year, the GTE-Pro entry has been hit significantly by the developments of the Covid-19 situation. Factory backed teams from America, including the Corvette C8.R and the Core-run Porsche GTLM program, have been unable to make the trip, resulting in a three-way tussle between Porsche, Ferrari, and Aston Martin for this year's event. The GTE-Pro class features all-pro line ups, resulting in some of the best drivers in the world racing in some of the most prestigious hardware that racing has to offer.
The GT classes feature a range of different cars and configurations, and to equalise each of these against each other, the class goes through a process called 'Balance of Performance' or BoP. The organisers can adjust each individual car's weight, fuel tank, air restrictor, turbo boost pressures, and aero performance to alter performance levels to enable the different cars to race competitively. This can sometimes be contentious as every team will feel hard done by, but it is a necessary evil to having the variety of cars on the grid.
Like GTE-Pro, GTE-Am features the same GT cars derived from production models. There are two major differences between GTE-Pro and GTE-Am. Firstly, as the name implies, GTE-Am must feature two amateur drivers per car; one rated Silver and the other rated Bronze. Additionally, the specifications of GTE-Am cars are a season behind the GTE-Pro category. While this had a major affect last year, this year all teams have been able to upgrade to the most recent spec machinery released by the manufacturer teams.
With two amateur drivers, all of a sudden the strategy considerations multiply. Additionally, the variety of Pro drivers in this class range from ex-F1 talent to brand new drivers to the Endurance Sportscar scene. While GTE-Am might be the class focussed on the least over the course of the race, the stories that come from this class are phenomenal, and it's well worth following.
Coming from /Formula1? The guys from F1-Editorial put together this info piece so you can see where drivers you might know stack up in this year's field!
The LegendsPart of the allure of the Le Mans 24 Hours is the history, and the legends steeped in history over the course of it's 85 previous editions. The race has had many headline battles in it's history - periods of time where two or three teams went toe to toe for years, with the drivers, cars, and brands embroiled in these battles given the chance to elevate themselves above the rest, and show their prowess.
Last year at /WEC, we’ve taken our normal Le Mans Legends celebrations to a new level; each week, members of the community have been writing reviews on some of the closest, most fascinating finishes in Le Mans history! You can check out these reports below!
- The 1966 Dead Heat by kinkymulsanne
- 1983; Factory Porsche dominates with a 1-2 victory, but only just! by Floodman11
- 1987; The colossal struggle between Porsche and Jaguar (Part 1) by Lagiacrus7
- 2016; FUCK by Cybershrike
- 1979; Boogie Nights meets Days Of Thunder by SolHiemis
- 1991; the Hiroshima Screamer Prevails by AE_Racer
- 2010; the Day the Peugeots All Died by kiwichris1709
- 1999; The Le Mans Turning Point by starzonda
- 2011; The Final Audi vs Peugeot Rivalry by Stuff_And_More
- 1988; The colossal struggle between Porsche and Jaguar (part 2) by Lagiacrus7
ByKolles, Pescarolo, and Joest, with another one still to come!
After the second world war, teams such as Jaguar, Ferrari, Mercedes, and Aston Martin became the dominant teams. This era featured the legendary Jaguar D type, the Mercedes Benz 300 SLR, the Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, and the Aston Martin DBR1. Jaguar won 5 times between 1951 and 1957, followed by an era of Ferrari dominance. Drivers such as Mike Hawthorn, Stirling Moss, Juan Manuel Fangio, and John Fitch became household names as Le Mans became a battle between German engineering and British "garagistas".
Ferrari and Ford was the story of the 60's, with Ferrari winning 6 times straight before Ford won four in a row with the GT40 Mk II, taking their first win in 1966. The story of their rivalry is legendary in it's own right - Henry Ford had almost successfully bought out the Ferrari motor company, only to be knocked back by Enzo himself at the 11th hour. In retaliation, Ford planned to hurt Ferrari where it mattered most; on the track. The Ford GT40 was so comprehensively dominant that it won the 1966 edition 21 laps ahead of the next car back - a Porsche 906/6. None of the Ferrari 330P3's finished the race. This battle gave drivers like Bruce Mclaren, Dan Gurney, and Jacky Ickx their first Le Mans victories, and propelled them to the forefront of motorsport stardom at the height of motorsport's popularity.
The 1970's saw the dawn of Porsche, with the 917k taking the brand's first win in 1970, with the same car winning the following year in the hands of Helmut Marko (yes, that Helmut Marko). It would be 5 years before Porsche would win again, with Maatra taking 3 victories in the interim, each at the hands of Henri Pescarolo. Porsche returned with the 936 and the 956/962c dominating the race for the next 20 years. In fact, from 1970, Porsche won 12 times in 18 events, including 7 in a row, and they miiight have been a bit cheeky about it. Amongst these 12 wins, there were 4 for both Jacky Ickx and Derek Bell, and two for IMSA legend Hurley Haywood, as well as the first win for the Joest team in 1984. This era coincided with the introduction, and subsequent destruction of the Group C sportscar formula, widely regarded as the best Sportscar championship regulations of all time. Porsche’s dominance was eventually ended by Jaguar in the XJR-9LM, at the height of Group C’s magic. Ickx's 6 wins at this stage had earned him the nickname 'Mister Le Mans', a fitting title for one of the best drivers in the world at the time.
GT cars became a force to be reckoned with at the end of the Group C era, with classes being split into LMGTP and LMP. McLaren and Porsche had wins in GTP cars, in the F1 GTR and the 911 GT1 respectively, while Porsche, BMW and Peugeot scored LMP wins. 1997 saw the first win for Tom Kristensen, while the following year Allan McNish took his first victory, starting their journeys into the legend books of Le Mans.
The 2000’s ushered in the era of Audi, with all 13 of their wins coming since the turn of the century. GTP was disbanded due to safety issues, being replaced by GT1 and GT2. Audi picked up wins in the R8, the R10, the R15, and the R18, often dominating the might of the Peugeot 908. Audi's dominance elevated not only their drivers to legend status, but also their team managers, car designers, and race engineers. People like Reinhold Joest (team manager), Dr Wolfgang Ullrich (Audisport director), Ulrich Baretzky (engine designer), Leena Gade, Howden Haynes (race engineers) behind the wall and Allan McNish, Tom Kristensen, Rinaldo Capello, Marcel Fassler, Andre Lotterer and Benoit Treluyer have become household names in the sport not only for their wins, but their longevity and domination. Audi's dominance was only broken by a win for Bentley in 2003, running basically an Audi under a British racing green skin, and Peugeot in 2009, before being ended for good by Porsche in 2015.
Between 2015 and 2017, Porsche added to their victories, now holding a record 19 overall victories at the Circuit de la Sarthe. Audi trail with 13, with Ferrari, Jaguar and Bentley holding the next three positions. Toyota finally took their first overall victory in 2018, and backed it up with another last year. Tom Kristensen is has the most victories at Le Mans, with 9 overall victories over his career with Porsche, Audi and Bentley, inheriting the title of Mr Le Mans.
Videos and Documentaries
- This year's Le Mans Teaser video - 45 seconds of pure excitement
- Truth in 24 and Truth in 24 II - The story of Audi’s victories against testing conditions and the might of Peugeot in 2008 and 2011.
- Le Mans - made in 1971, this movie follows a fictional Le Mans race in 1970, featuring fantastic footage and sounds of the Porsche 917 and the Ferrari 512 starring Steve McQueen
- The Deadliest Crash - The BBC documentary on the 1955 Le Mans disaster. For more information, see CookieMonsteFL’s amazing post on the incident
- Our Return: A documentary of our road to Le Mans 2015 - Porsche’s youtube documentary chronicling their return to Le Mans and their eventual win.
- McLaren at Le Mans: Pursuit of Perfection - The story behind McLaren's 1995 victory
- The fastest ever lap at the Circuit de la Sarthe. Kamui Kobayashi's 3:14.791 in 2017 Q2
- Mark Blundell’s explosive lap - Blundell was going so fast, he was overheating the blowers in the car. After being told to turn down the engine and abandon the lap, in true racing driver fashion he simply turned off the radio.
- Clearwater Racing: Journey to the 24 hours of Le mans
- Cetilar Racing: The Italian Spirit of Le Mans - A documentary on Cetilar Villorba Corse's journey to Le Mans in 2018
- Ford vs Ferrari / Le Mans '66 - Coming out late last year, this movie tells (a stylised version of) the story of the battle between Ford and Ferrari at Le Mans in the late 1960's. While there are some inaccuracies, the movie has been widely heralded as one of the best Motorsport themed movies ever made, and has been enjoyed by critics and motorsport fans alike.
Endurance Chat/WEC's podcast, Endurance Chat, will have three episodes in the lead up to Le Mans, as well as a Pre-Pre-Race show in the hours before the event. Watch this space for updates!
- Endurance Chat S5E17 - The 2020 Le Mans Primer - An introduction to the Grand Prix of Endurance!
- Endurance Chat S5E18 - The 2020 Le Mans LMP Class Guide - 29 Prototypes, drivers, teams, and other factors analysed!
- Endurance Chat S5E19 - The 2020 Le Mans GTE Class Guide - 8 GTE-Pro's and 22 GTE-Ams in an all out GT Tussle!
Streaming and Television
Martin Haven confirmed that Trackside Broadcast will start 15 minutes before FP2 - No broadcast of FP1 at this stage
- Official stream OUTSIDE US ONLY - The Le Mans package gives you access to all WEC sessions (Qualifying, Warm Up and the Race) with a choice of on boards, cross platform compatibility, and up to 5 devices connected at once. Additionally, replays of the event are free after the event. Official comms headed by Martin Haven, Allan McNish and Graham Goodwin, who in my personal opinion properly nail the tone of the event. Has been known to get overloaded and crash however
- Eurosport will be broadcasting the full Le Mans event, including Practice, all Qualifying sessions, Warm Up, and the Race, in most markets with local commentary. Note - In the past, there have been complaints levelled at the tone of the English comms, and bias in commentary in various regions. Luckily, Eurosport does provide a commentary free feed too! Check your local broadcaster for times/streaming
- Radio Le Mans will be streaming live radio for every session
Social MediaIf you're looking for more interaction, you can find most of the teams, drivers and commentators on Twitter, giving you instant interaction with those in the midst of the event. We have a twitter list for this year's event thanks to victorycb!
Live timingdiscord for alternate timing solutions!
Get Involved!By far the most fun you can have watching an endurance race is watching it with the official /WEC Discord! It's a lot of fun and a really great atmosphere to watch the race in!
If you want to have a go at picking who you think will be winning in each class, jump into mwclarkson's Fantasy Endurance Contest! It's free to enter, and if you win, you'll get the satisfaction and achievement of being right!
Patch Notes 9/22 Magic Metal from Equipment Summon!!!
► Patch-notes Maintenance 22nd September 2020 Build version 1.10.5
1 - New Hero and Equipment
- Added new hero Noble Succubus Bianca ㄴAdded voice lines for Bianca
- Added new exclusive weapon for Bianca: ★★★★★ Astarte ㄴAdded item collection for Astarte, exclusive weapon for Noble Succubus Bianca
- Added new exclusive weapon for Aisha: ★★★★ Veritas ㄴAdded item collection for Veritas, exclusive weapon for Princess Aisha
- The voices of heroes who didn't have English voices are added. ㄴMarina's English voice is added. ㄴArabel's English voice is added. ㄴBari's English voice is added. ㄴLupina's English voice is added. ㄴEugene's English voice is added. ㄴTinia's English voice is added. ㄴVishuvac's English voice is added. ㄴNari's English voice is added. ㄴBianca's English voice is added.
- Added Chapter 9 Rah Empire ㄴ 5 Main Stages ㄴ 6 Sub Stages ㄴ 1 Main Quest ㄴ 6 Sub Quests
- Main World addition celebration event: The Beginning of the Rah Empire! ㄴEvent Period: September 22nd After Maintenance ~ October 6th 04:59:59 (14days) UTC ㄴReward ReceptibleTime: Until October 13th 04:59:59 UTC ㄴEvent End Time: October 6th 04:59:59 UTC ㄴBonus Point Heroes: <+50%> Bianca, <+20%> Aisha, Shapira, Marianne, Arabelle, Male/Female Knight ㄴ6 Event Rift Stages ㄴEvent Mission, Accumulative Point Reward Distribute ㄴEvent Mission Details
- Event Rift Clear Mission
- Accumulated Stamina Mission
- Daily Stamina Mission
- Max Hero level increased to level 66 after clearing World 8, Mt. Shivering ㄴDecreased the required exp amount to reach Hero level 63 by 127,600. ㄴAll obtained Heroes above level 50 will have a small exp or level gain after the update.
- Increases the max level of equipment to 66 as well. ㄴAll obtained equipment above level 64 will have a small exp or level gain after the update. ※ Before clearing Mt. Shivering, you have owned a Limit break hero, the level of a Limit break hero may appear above the level limit, but it does not affect gameplay.
- Hero Summon is now improved. ㄴ The probability of Unique Heroes appearing increases to 2.75%. ㄴ The probability of a pickup hero appearing increases to 1.375%.
- Equipment summon is now improved. ㄴ You will be able to obtain Magic Metal when you summon the equipment. ㄴ
You can obtain 10 Magic Metal on 1 Equipment summon. ㄴ You can obtain 100 Magic Metal on 10 Equipment summon. ㄴ You can purchase random Exclusive Equipment and Option Change Stone with Magic Metals ㄴ The Class 4 equipment will appear 1 time or more on 10 Equipment summons.
- Hero Summon Pickup Event ㄴEvent Period: September 22th After Maintenance ~ October 8th 04:59:59 (14 days) UTC ㄴHero Summon Pickup 1: ★★★ Bianca, Daughter of Succubus ㄴHero Summon Pickup 2: ★★★ Arabelle
- Equipment Summon Pickup Event ㄴEvent Period: September 22th After Maintenance ~ October 8th 04:59:59 (14 days) UTC ㄴEquipment Summon Pickup: ★★★★★ Astarte ㄴEquipment Summon Pickup: ★★★★★ Genocide
World 1~5 clear missions which were held during Grand Launch will be activated on the accounts which did not have previous missions ※It activates on the accounts which have been created after 2020-08-25 8:00:00 (UTC) when the previous mission ended.
- World clear missions can be completed until 2020-10-20 4:59:59 (UTC)
- World clear missions can proceed 30 days from the starting date.
9 - Shop
- Good and Evil High Grade Evolution Stone Box and Elemental High Grade Evolution Stone Box will replace the High Grade Evolution Stone Box. ㄴ You can obtain Light, Dark, and Basic Unique Hero Evolution Stones from the Good and Evil High Grade Evolution Stone Box ㄴ You can obtain Fire, Earth, and Water Unique Hero Evolution Stones from the Elemental High Grade Evolution Stone Box. ㄴ High Grade Evolution Stone Box will not be sold anymore.
- New Packages ㄴ Unique Hero Growth Package (Bianca, Daughter of Succubus)
- Unique Hero Growth Package will appear after you acquire the hero from a summon.
- The Unique Hero Growth Package is available to purchase for 7 days from the time of initial display and will not be displayed to the store again after 7 days without purchase.
- Package will be available in shop at any time.
- You will receive 100 Stamina daily for 14 days.
- You can re-purchase at the end of the subscription.
- Package will be available in the shop at any time.
- You can receive 500 Stamina immediately upon purchase.
- You can buy it twice a week.
- Costume Rotation ㄴ Shark Pajama Marina ㄴ Red Panda Pajama Lapice ㄴ Bat Pajama Bianca ㄴ Snake Pajama Arabelle ㄴ Student Uniform (male) ㄴ Bad Boy Favi ㄴ Graduate Rachel ㄴ PE Teacher Yuze
- 5 Class Epic Exclusive Equipment Box - Monthly (Price: 300 Magic Metal and can only be purchased once a month.)
- 5 Class Epic Exclusive Equipment Box - Biweekly (Price: 900 Magic Metal and can only be purchased only once by-weekly.)
- 5 Class Epic Exclusive Equipment Box - Thanksgiving limited(Price: 900 Magic Metal and can only be purchased 3 times.) ㄴSale period : After MA ~ 2020-10-06 13:59:59 *Korean times
- 5 Class Legend Exclusive Equipment Box - Monthly (Price: 100 Magic Metal and can only be purchased twice a month.)
- Option Change Stone (Price: 30 Magic Metal and can only be purchased 10 times a month.)
- Holiday Special Limited Package ㄴ Global Sale period: 2020-09-26(Sat) 00:00:00 ~ 2020-10-09(Fri) 23:59:59 (Based on server time)
- Now you can write an introduction when you apply for a private guild.
- Added new guild member notification function.
- Added refresh function for the recommended guilds list." "10. Guild Scarecrow Update
- You can now choose the element of the Guild Scarecrow during the Scarecrow Challenge.
- Also, you can choose which party to attack.
- Scarecrow rankings are now divided by elements.
- Added 3 new collections. ㄴ No Mercy ㄴ Royal Family Life of the Empire ㄴ Pajama Party
- Guardian Pass 2020 Season 4 ㄴ Season Period: September 22th After Maintenance - October 19th 23:59:59 ㄴ Main Reward: Red Hood Elvira’s Exclusive Weapon ★★★★ Trouble Maker
– Resource Dungeons will be expanded. ㄴ Gold Dungeons will be expanded up to Lv. 75. ㄴ EXP Dungeons will be expanded up to Lv. 75. ㄴ Item Dungeons will be expanded up to Lv. 75.
14 - Bug Fixes and Improvements – Improved the sorting of products at the shop. ㄴ (Hero Growth) Unique Hero related items will now be sorted first. ㄴ (Mileage) Unique Hero related items will now be sorted first. – Fixed the issue where heroes would occasionally go outside the railings while charging forwards. – Fixed the issue where the increased speed buff effect which is applied when first entering a Stage would be displayed as a debuff in the UI. – Fixed the issue where facial expressions would freeze when winning in the Arena. – When clearing Awakening Dungeons, the number of entries displayed will now decrease. – When purchasing the Guardian Pass's EXP, the Pass Reward scroll will now be sorted by levels. – Fixed the issue where normal or rare heroes who use One-handed Sword weapons would have the incorrect weapon equipped by default when summoned. ㄴ Steel Sword -> Tutorial Sword (Since the Steel Sword is not an item in which you can get Knowledge for, you cannot receive the Knowledge bonus.) – Fixed the issue where connecting to a Bluetooth earphone while playing Guardian Tales would increase the volume up to 100. – Tapping on the Finish Now button while upgrading a building at the Heavenhold will now generate a popup window. – You can now see equipment information when you touch & hold down onto Enhance Materials. – Fixed the issue where the sorting Enhancement Material to Toughness/DPS after going to the party window from the Lobby would freeze the game. – Fixed the issue where the dialogue during the unlock animation for Plitvice could not be viewed from the app player due to the screen being zoomed in. – Fixed the issue where buttons would disappear when going through the following steps: World EXP window -> Limit Break screen -> World – Fixed the issue where the Heavenhold Princess Gift and the hot air balloon Soul Point would appear even when it was not time to receive them. – Fixed the issue where the text for the Battle Log damage for Guild Raids would occasionally be displayed vertically. – Fixed the issue where the Guild Raid Shadow Beast would occasionally not move. – Fixed the issue where the Event Rift's banner would be displayed in question marks. – Improved AI for Lapice (We will continue to make improvements to hero AI).
15 - Equipment Extraction Function
- Added Class 5 equipment extraction. The extraction will enable the acquisition of magic metal. ㄴ 300 Magic Metal can be obtained when extracting equipment for grade 5 Epic exclusive weapon. ㄴ 100 magic metal can be obtained when extracting equipment exclusively for Class 5 legend exclusive weapon. ㄴIn addition, 30 magic metal can be obtained when extracting equipment of Other Class 5 weapons. ㄴ Magic metal is a product that can be used to purchase random exclusive equipment and Option Change Stone.
17 - Heavenhold Tower – Heavenhold Tower was expanded up to floor 49.