- Download soccer analysis serial number, crack and keygen
- Key + crack (all) part 45 - Computer Tips and Download
- Download New Dead to Rights 2 Game Free Full Crack Iso 100
- GameCopyWorld - Game Index
- KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD MOD APK [Mega Mod] v5.4.1
- Big-Hackz: Criminal Case Hack – Cheats – Trainer v2.0
- Download Star Walk 2 – Night Sky Guide v188.8.131.525 Hacked Apk
- Mod apk download games apps: Jewel Mash v184.108.40.206 Download
- Key + crack (all) part 43 - Computer Tips and Download
- Fighting Star for Android - APK Download
- Download PUBG MOBILE latest 1.1.0 Android APK
- Games - free BlackBerry Games download, Best Blackberry
- The Emulation64 Network - NextGen and Retro Emulation News
- Pinball FX2 Star Wars Pinball Rogue One-HI2U Hack Pc
- KingHacks: Cheat Engine Tables Hacks
- Fire-Cheatz: PayPal Adder Money
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing v1.0.1 Apk+Data
Free DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER Hack Tool Online August 2020; Free Wacky Face Hack Tool Online August 2020; Free War Robots Gold Hack Tool Online August 2020; Free Taps to Riches Gold Hack Tool Online August 2020; Free Fit The Fat 2 Coins Hack Tool Online August 2020; Free Far Cry 5 Serial Key Generator ONLINE; Free Last Day on Earth: Survival Coins. Software Product Description. Dream Champions League 2020 Soccer Real Football for. Soccer star hack v1.0.1 for stars.
Download angry Birds Go! v1.0.1 APK+DATA (MOD Unlimited Gold Coins
In addition to the usage example below you can find a post on making a map of European soccer club stadiums here, a post on mapping landmarks in Washington, DC here, and a vignette with more detailed usage examples here. Gameguru Mania is the world's leading source for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii U, VR, Switch video game news, reviews, previews, cheats, trainers, trailers. UpdateStar has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2020, 2020, 32 bit and 64 bit editions. Pocketown - Adventure (Unreleased) APK + Mod. World At Arms Hack Coins Gold Stars Generator; Dragon Story Hack Tool; TuneUp Utilities 2020 Crack and Keygen; Microsoft Office 2020 Serial Key Generator Keygen; Crysis 3 Keygen; Sony Vegas Pro 12 Keygen; Tomb Raider 2020 Keygen; Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 CD Key Generator Keygen; BioShock Infinite Keygen and Crack! DOWNLOAD HERE The Jewel Mash game very Popular.
Hacksblogss.blogspot.com - Free Hacks
Siege Lord Hack Tool v1.0.1 Amazing Hack Work Undetected you could try these out. Halo 4 – a video game in the genre of FPS Master Chief wakes up after a long hibernation at the most, of course, a good time: a fragile peace between the. V1.0 1/15/05 First version, basics of career mode covered here. Free Apk Android Game Downloa. Super smash flash 2 beta - Flash Games 24/7 his explanation. This mod has been tested with all kinds of anti-virus software.
- NBA 2K15 CD Key Generator PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox
- Download Mod APK - Latest version of the best Android Mod
- Fire-Cheatz: Fortnite Crack And Keygen Tool
- GameCopyWorld - News for August 2020
- Soccer Manager 2020 MOD APK v1.1.13 (Unlimited SM Credits
- Kopanito All Star Soccer 1.0 for Windows
- ASPHALT 8: Airborne v1.0.1 MOD APK[Unlimited Money+cars
- Download Hollywood Story: Fashion Star v9.12.5 Mod
- PC Game Trainers, Cheats No-CD / No-DVD PlayFixes Patches
Game Soccer Royale - Stars of Football Clash Ver 1.4.4 MOD APK
Saturday, September 26, 2020 by Savior Collection Based on the animated television series Slugterra, take up the mission of Eli Shane to defend the 99 caverns and become the greatest slugslinger! Hulk Smash Up. Smash-Up Saddam. GameArena FilesMisc. Game Patches Files https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=85. Tidygeocoder makes getting data from geocoder services easy. Kopanito All Star Soccer is a game that offers a wilder. FotMob lets you follow all the major football leagues and gives you news, live score updates, YouTube clips ++.
|1||Slugterra: Dark Waters Apk Mod Unlimited Gold + Stars V 1||28%|
|2||IGG: Install Guide Game – Download Free PC Games Here||76%|
|3||Download No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way||50%|
|4||Cheat codes, solutions and trainers for PC Games, consoles||12%|
|5||Download Brawl Stars v30.242 Mod (Unlimited money) APK||88%|
|6||Download APKPure latest 3.17.14 Android APK||84%|
|7||GameBurnWorld- No-CD/No-DVD Patches, Game Fixes, Trainers||95%|
|8||40+ European Soccer Logos ideas||62%|
Ehackking - Download: http: //bit.ly/1mRDF06 SoccerStar
You can as well subscribe to Android Freeware YouTube channel for reviews, walkthroughs and gameplay video. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Mods, Maps, Patches & News webpage. Star Girl Beauty Queen Hack Cheats Android iOS 201. Final (for Mac OS X) - XFORCE. SD DATA MEANS OBB DATA FILE IS SAME FOR V & VSO IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE V. Jewel Mash free download best android games, Jewel Mash latest new android, Jewel Mash apk4fun, Jewel Mash apk torrents, Jewel Mash unlocked Cheats, Jewel Mash 3d hd game, Jewel Mash hack mod mony game, Jewel Mash obb data, Jewel Mash apk games, Jewel Mash apk games free download, Jewel Mash apk downloader, Jewel.
For the first time ever, games running on the Barcrest MPU4 video system are emulated well enough to be playable. Titles that are now working include several games based on the popular British TV game show The Crystal Maze, Adders and Ladders, The Mating Game, and Prize Tetris. In a clear win for MAME’s modular architecture, the breakthrough came through the discovery of a significant flaw in our Motorola MC6840 Programmable Timer Module emulation that was causing issues for the Fairlight CMI IIx synthesiser. In the same manner, the Busicom 141-PF desk calculator is now working, thanks to improvements made to Intel 4004 CPU emulation that came out of emulating the INTELLEC 4 development system and the prototype 4004-based controller board for Flicker pinball. The Busicom 141-PF is historically significant, being the first application of Intel’s first microprocessor.
Fans of classic vector arcade games are in for a treat this month. Former project coordinator Aaron Giles has contributed netlist-based sound emulation for thirteen Cinematronics vector games: Space War, Barrier, Star Hawk, Speed Freak, Star Castle, War of the Worlds, Sundance, Tail Gunner, Rip Off, Armor Attack, Warrior, Solar Quest and Boxing Bugs. This resolves long-standing issues with the previous simulation based on playing recorded samples. Colin Howell has also refined the sound emulation for Midway’s 280-ZZZAP and Gun Fight.
V.Smile joystick inputs are now working for all dumped cartridges, and with fixes for ROM bank selection the V.Smile Motion software is also usable. The accelerometer-based V.Smile Motion controller is not emulated, but the software can all be used with the standard V.Smile joystick controller. Another pair of systems with inputs that now work is the original Macintosh (128K/512K/512Ke) and Macintosh Plus. These systems’ keyboards are now fully emulated, including the separate numeric keypad available for the original Macintosh, the Macintosh Plus keyboard with integrated numeric keypad, and a few European ISO layout keyboards for the original Macintosh. There are still some emulation issues, but you can play Beyond Dark Castle with MAME’s Macintosh Plus emulation again.
In other home computer emulation news, MAME’s SAM Coupé driver now supports a number of peripherals that connect to the rear expansion port, a software list containing IRIX hard disk installations for SGI MIPS workstations has been added, and tape loading now works for the Specialist system (a DIY computer designed in the USSR).
Of course, there’s far more to enjoy, and you can read all about it in the whatsnew.txt file, or get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page. (For brevity, promoted V.Smile software list entries and new Barcrest MPU4 clones made up from existing dumps have been omitted here.)
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 02603: [Sound] (cinemat.cpp) tailg: Phasor sample plays incorrectly. (Aaron Giles)
- 03307: [Sound] (cinemat.cpp) ripoff: Multiple issues with sound samples. (Aaron Giles)
- 03720: [Sound] (cinemat.cpp) speedfrk, wotw, wotwc: Incomplete sound samples implementation. (Aaron Giles)
- 06033: [Gameplay] (sothello.cpp) sothello: Gameplay logic is broken. (hap)
- 06896: [Gameplay] (gottlieb.cpp) krull: Invisible enemies cause deaths in cave scene. (dink)
- 07237: [DIP/Input] (vsmile.cpp) vsmileg [walle]: Wall-E does not recognise the joystick controller. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07340: [DIP/Input] (vegas.cpp) nbagold, nbanfl and nbashowt: Digital joystick inputs are not present. (Ted Green)
- 07537: [Sound] (nemesis.cpp) twinbee: Speech does not play. (AJR)
- 07608: [Gameplay] (uzebox.cpp) uzebox: All systems (except craft) that use the avr8 CPU have regressed severely. (hap)
- 07644: [DIP/Input] (pcipc.cpp) pcpci: Mouse movement causes spurious keyboard input. (Samuele Zannoli)
- 07687: [Compiling] AsmJit fails to compile for ARM targets. (Belegdol)
- 07689: [Sound] (s8a.cpp) scrzy_l1: Sounds do not play. (Robbbert)
- 07690: [Crash/Freeze] (kingdrby.cpp) cowrace: [debug] Assert upon start. (AJR)
- 07691: [Crash/Freeze] (eprom.cpp) eprom, eprom2: Game freezes upon end of demonstration. (AJR)
- 07693: [DIP/Input] (dooyong.cpp) sadari: Third button (activate power-up) is not present. (hap)
- 07696: [Graphics] (taito_l.cpp) fhawk, fhawkj: Background graphics are not displayed correctly. (hap)
- 07708: [DIP/Input] (segas18.cpp) wwallyj, lghost, and clones: Controls do not work. (Ivan Vangelista)
New working machines
- Conny / VideoJet Dora l'exploratrice - Pocket Dream Console (VideoJet, France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Conny / VideoJet PDC150 Tactile - Pocket Dream Console (VideoJet, France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Conny / VideoJet PDC200 - Pocket Dream Console (VideoJet, France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Conny / VideoJet PDC40 Tactile - Pocket Dream Console (VideoJet, France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Conny / VideoJet PDC50 - Pocket Dream Console (VideoJet, France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Conny / VideoJet Plug Play TV Games 2 (4-in-1) (VideoJet, France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- DataCash Systems / Staid CompuChess: The Second Edition [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Dice game [Aleksandr Gofman, MetalliC]
- Elektor AVR-Max Chess Computer (English) [hap]
- Fidelity Electronics Chess Challenger (model UCC10, 10 levels) [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Guitar Star (Europe, PAL) [David Haywood, TeamEurope]
- Linus Åkesson / kryo The Hardware Chiptune Project [Ryan Holtz]
- Linus Åkesson Phasor [Ryan Holtz]
- Linus Åkesson Power Ninja Action Challenge [Ryan Holtz]
- Micro Vs. System: Donkey Kong Hockey [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium Arcade 101 (M489) (Game Station 2 101-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Motorola EXORterm 155 [68bit]
- Motorola M6800 EXORciser (M68SDT) [68bit]
- Novag Micro Chess [hap, Berger, Achim]
- SciSys / Intelligent Games Intelligent Chess [hap, Berger, Achim]
- SciSys Chess Companion [hap, Berger, Achim]
- SciSys Chess Intercontinental Traveler [hap, Berger, Achim]
- Senario / Marathon - Mystery Animation Inc. Totally Spies! (France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Senario Vs Maxx 6-in-1 Casino / Senario Card & Casino Games [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Subor Sports and Dance Fit Games Mat D-555 (PAL) [David Haywood, TeamEurope]
- Telko / Nintendo Bassmate Computer [algestam, Mr. Do]
- Ultimate Products Ltd. Reactor 32-in-1 (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Ultimate Products Ltd. Zone Mini [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- WinFun Guitar Buster [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Wireless Fitness / Dance Fit (Senario) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, anonymous, Kev (FBN)]
- Xing Wireless Interactive TV Game 'Wi TV Zone' 48-in-1 (Europe, PAL) [David Haywood, TeamEurope]
New working clones
- 4-in-1 (version SWS1-110984) [Siftware]
- Astro Fighter (set 4) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Cruis'n USA (rev L4.4) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Dead Or Alive ++ (Korea) [chacal231077]
- Double Wings (set 2) [Jorge Silva]
- Elektor AVR-Max-Schachzwerg (German) [hap]
- Fidelity Electronics Elite A/S Challenger (Glasgow program, set 2) [Berger]
- Galaxian (Cirsa Spanish bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Hammerin' Harry (World, M84 hardware bootleg) [ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Jack Potten's Poker (set 13, ICP-1 PCB) [Roberto Fresca, Matt B]
- Jolly Joker (original program, interleaved GFX, Impera logo) [Roberto Fresca, TeamEurope]
- Jolly Joker (original program, interleaved GFX, no logo) [Roberto Fresca, TeamEurope]
- Master Boy (1987, Z80 hardware, Ichi-Funtel, set 2) [Retromaniacs, Recreativas.org]
- Ms. Pac-Man (bootleg, set 3) [Andrew Welburn]
- Ms. Pac-Man (Novatronic bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- New Lucky 8 Lines (set 11, W-4) [Siftware]
- Pipi & Bibis / Whoopee!! (Ryouta Kikaku bootleg, decrypted) [jordigahan]
- Race Drivin' (compact, prototype) [andynumbers, The Dumping Union]
- Robotron: 2084 (Unidesa license) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Ultimate Products Ltd. Zone 7-in-1 Sports (PAL) [David Haywood, TeamEurope]
- Slap Shot (Ver 2.2 J) [Jorge Silva]
- Space Trek (Video Game S.A., Spanish bootleg of Scramble) [Rubén Casaña (Retro Arcadia Valencia), Isaías Hernández]
- Splash (Modular System) [jordigahan, ClawGrip, David Haywood]
- Super Forte (version C, V3.6) [Berger]
- Witch Star [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Zero Time (Spanish bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
Machines promoted to working
- Adders and Ladders (v2.1) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- Barquest (v2.6) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- Blox (SJM BLOX, 50p/20p Play, Version 2.0) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wall, David Haywood, Angelo Salese]
- Business Computer Corporation Busicom 141-PF [Robbbert]
- The Crystal Maze (v1.3) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The Crystal Maze Team Challenge (v0.9) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The Mating Game (v0.4) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- NBA Showtime / NFL Blitz 2000 (ver 2.1) [Ted Green]
- NBA Showtime Gold / NFL Blitz 2000 (ver 3.0) (SportsStation) [Ted Green]
- NBA Showtime: NBA on NBC (ver 2.0) [Ted Green]
- The New Crystal Maze Featuring Ocean Zone (v2.2) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- Nice Code Plug and Play Sudoku Game (NES based) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, GameHistory.org]
- Photo Y2K 2 / Chaoji Bi Yi Bi 2 / Dajia Lai Zhao Cha 2 / Real and Fake 2 Photo Y2K (M101XX 05/25/01 11:02:54) [iq_132, dink]
- Prize Tetris (BWB) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wall, David Haywood, Angelo Salese]
- SCCH LLC-1 [Robbbert]
- Senario Guitar Star (US, Senario, NTSC) [David Haywood]
- Strike it Lucky (v0.5) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- TaiKee Rockstar Guitar / Guitar Rock (PAL) [David Haywood]
- Tetris Payout (BWB TET1 Version 2.2, set 1) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wall, David Haywood, Angelo Salese]
- unknown rocket/animal-themed poker [Roberto Fresca]
- Vegas Poker (prototype, release 2) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood, Highwayman]
Clones promoted to working
- Adders and Ladders (v2.0) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The Crystal Maze (v0.1, AMLD) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The Crystal Maze (v1.1) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The Crystal Maze (v1.2) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The Crystal Maze Team Challenge (v0.8) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The Crystal Maze Team Challenge (v1.2, AMLD) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- dreamGEAR Shredmaster Jr (NTSC) [David Haywood]
- Eurohard S.A. Dragon 200-E [Nigel Barnes]
- The New Crystal Maze Featuring Ocean Zone (v0.1, AMLD) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- The New Crystal Maze Featuring Ocean Zone (v2.0) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- Photo Y2K 2 / Chaoji Bi Yi Bi 2 / Dajia Lai Zhao Cha 2 / Real and Fake 2 Photo Y2K (ver. 100, Japanese Board) [iq_132, dink]
- Prize Space Invaders (BWB INV1, 50p/30p Play, Version 1.2) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood, Angelo Salese]
- Prize Tetris (BWB) (Showcase) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood, Angelo Salese]
- Sirio II (Calfesa S.L. Spanish Moon Cresta bootleg) [Ivan Vangelista]
- Strike it Lucky (v0.53) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood]
- Tetris Payout (BWB TET1 Version 2.2, set 2) (MPU4 Video) [Ryan Holtz, James Wallace, David Haywood, Angelo Salese]
- Torch Computers Torch CH240 [Nigel Barnes]
- VTech V.Smile Motion [Ryan Holtz]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- El auto de papa [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Bingo Roll / Turbo Bingo? [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca]
- Captain Lucky [Siftware]
- Destruction Derby [TTL] [Frank Palazzolo]
- Diana Olakoa [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- E-mu Systems Carnaval - Jugando con Fuego [DBWBP]
- E-mu Systems EMAX II 16-Bit Digital Sound System [DBWBP]
- E-mu Systems Orbit 9090 - The Dance Planet [DBWBP]
- E-mu Systems Planet Phatt - The Swing System [DBWBP]
- E-mu Systems Pro/Cussion Maximum Percussion Module [DBWBP]
- E-mu Systems Proteus/1 16-Bit Multi-Timbral Digital Sound Module [DBWBP]
- E-mu Systems Proteus/1 XR 16-Bit Multi-Timbral Digital Sound Module [DBWBP]
- E-mu Systems Vintage Keys Classic Analog Keyboards [DBWBP]
- Far West (Compumatic) [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Football [PinMAME]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / HotGen Ltd Hannah Montana G2 Deluxe - All in One (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / HotGen Ltd High School Musical G2 Deluxe - All in One (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Kev (FBN), anonymous]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc Power Rangers Super Megaforce Hero Portal [David Haywood, Team Europe]
- Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing KSP10 Digital Piano [DBWBP]
- Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing SX-240 8-Voice Programmable Polyphonic Synthesizer [DBWBP]
- Korg microKORG SynthesizeVocoder [DBWBP]
- Korg WaveStation A/D [DBWBP]
- Korg WaveStation EX [DBWBP]
- Korg WaveStation SR [DBWBP]
- Lexibook Console Colour - Disney's Planes [TeamEurope]
- Lexibook Console Colour - Minnie Mouse [TeamEurope]
- Lucky 7 (Impera) [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca]
- Macro Winners Game Sporz Wireless Duet Play Ping-Pong [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Dave Silva]
- Marvel Avengers TV Game Console (32-bit) (Lexibook) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Michael Jordan (1.30) [PinMAME]
- Millennium 2000 GmbH Millennium Arcade 250 (M527) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Puzzle Me! [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca]
- Reno Reels (JPM) [David Haywood]
- RS-70 648-in-1 [David Shah]
- Sharp Zaurus SL-5500 "Collie" [Ryan Holtz, O. Galibert]
- Sony NWS-3860 [Plamen Mihaylov, Patrick Mackinlay]
- Sport Dart TV [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Susanita tiene un raton [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Tecnodarts [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- Toy Story 3 (Lexibook) [Sean Riddle, Kamaal Brown, David Haywood]
- unknown 'TE06' [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca]
- Unknown Compumatic ProSPDP based darts machine [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- VideoJet Kiu Games [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Virtual TV Ping Pong [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Yataimura Kingyosukui (4-player, China, Ver 1.000) [Darksoft]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Anakonda [Robbbert]
- Funhouse (L-2) [PinMAME]
- Funhouse (L-2, prototype PA-1 System 11 sound) [PinMAME]
- Kharkovsky [Robbbert]
- Laser Ball (L-2, PROM sound) [PinMAME]
- Last Action Hero (1.04 France) [PinMAME]
- Last Action Hero (1.07) [José Renato Castro Milanez, Sergio Munemori]
- Magic Card - Wien (Sicherheitsversion 1.2) [TeamEurope, Roberto Fresca]
- Nove Diamante (bootleg) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Unga [Robbbert]
New working software list additions
- fmtowns_cd: Akiko - Premium Version, Cal III - Kanketsu-hen, Chiemi & Naomi, Curse, Eikan wa Kimi ni 2 - Koukou Yakyuu Zenkoku Taikai, FM Towns Application Catalog CD-ROM - Original Soft-hen, G5 (HMA-206), Gambler - Queen's Cup, Gokuraku Mandala, Hyper Fetishism, Illust Hyakka - Yamashita Hideki no Ikiiki Cut-shuu, Iris-tei Serenade, Jouhou Club - Card Processor Ver. 1.1, Mahjong Musashi, Manami no Doko made Iku no? 2 - Return of the Kuro Pack, The Manhole (1990-08-01), Marionette Mind, Mirage 2 - Torry, Neat & Roan Fairladies in MagicLand, Noushuku Angel 120%, Shamhat - The Holy Circlet (FM Towns Marty version), Tenshin Ranma, Two Shot Diary, Viper-V12 RS, Viper-V8 Turbo RS, YES! HG - Erotic Voice Version [redump.org, r09]
- Rayman IV (Rayman - Sunshine of Trip) (unlicensed) (protection hacked) [RibShark]
- Crash Advance IV (unlicensed) (protection hacked), Digimon - Ruby and Sapphire (unlicensed) (protection hacked), The Lord of the Rings IV - The Fellowship of the Ring (unlicensed) (protection hacked), Pokemon - Sapphire Version (unlicensed) (protection hacked), Rayman IV (Rayman - Puteshestviye Solnechnogo Sveta) (unlicensed) (Russian) (protection hacked), Sonic 3 - Fighter Sonic (unlicensed) (protection hacked), Super Mario DX (unlicensed) (protection hacked), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (unlicensed) (protection hacked), Ultraman - Confrontation Between Justice And Evil (Ul'traman - Konfrontatsiya mezhdu spravedlivost'yu i zlom) (unlicensed) (Russian) (protection hacked), X-Man - Armour of Might (X-men) (unlicensed) (Russian) (protection hacked) [taizou]
- Chaoji Maliou DX (unlicensed) (Chinese) (protection hacked) [yy小龙虾]
- Leiman IV - Guangming Zhi Lv (unlicensed) (Chinese) (protection hacked) [侵蚀你的私处]
- Bloodwych (Quest & Glory Compilation) (Euro), Bloodwych (USA), Budokan - The Martial Spirit (5.25"), The Colonel's Bequest (3.5"), The Colonel's Bequest (5.25"), Dragon's Lair (5.25"), F29 Retaliator, Lakers vs Celtics and the NBA Playoffs (3.5"), Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places) (5.25"), Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards, Mario Andretti's Racing Challenge, Speedball 2 - Brutal Deluxe (Euro, 3.5"), TV Sports Basketball (3.5", USA, EGA/TANDY version), TV Sports Basketball (3.5", USA, VGA version), TV Sports Basketball (5.25", UK, EGA/TANDY version), TV Sports Basketball (5.25", UK, VGA version), Xenon 2: Megablast [ArcadeShadow]
- SCO XENIX System V Development System version 2.1.3 [archive.org, Davide Cavalca]
- IBM Personal Computer Interactive Executive (PC/IX) 1.00 [WinWorld, Davide Cavalca]
- ibm5170: B-17 Flying Fortress (5.25"), Corridor 7: Alien Invasion (demo), Maniac Mansion: Day of the Tentacle (France), Out of this World (USA, 3.5" DD), Out of this World (USA, 5.25" HD), Sam & Max Hit the Road (Germany) [ArcadeShadow]
- megadriv: Starwars (Prototype 19930125) [ArcadeShadow]
- nascom_snap: Adventure 16K, Adventure 32K [The Nascom Repository]
- pc98_cd: F15 Strike Eagle III, if 2 - Invitations from Fantastic Stories, Manami no Doko made Iku no? 2 - Return of the Kuro Pack, Phobos, Pro Student G (ALS-0010), YES! HG - Erotic Voice Version, Yuurou - Transient Sands [redump.org, r09]
- Desktop Special Edition 1.0, European Language Module 1.1, European Language Module 1.3.1, Hot Mix 5, Hot Mix 7, IndiZone 1.0, IRIX 5.2 for Indy R4600PC and Challenge SX, IRIX Patch 220.127.116.11, ONC3/NFS for IRIX 6.2 Version 1, ONC3/NFS for IRIX 6.2 with Indigo2 IMPACT 10000 Version 1, Support Advantage 10/94, Support Advantage 6/95, SupportFolio 2/97, SupportFolio 4/97 [darkstar]
- NetBSD 1.6.2, NetBSD 2.0, NetBSD 2.0.2, NetBSD 2.1, NetBSD 3.0, NetBSD 3.0.1, NetBSD 3.0.2, NetBSD 3.1 [NetBSD Project, Davide Cavalca]
- sgi_mips_hdd: IRIX 5.2, IRIX 5.3, IRIX 6.2, IRIX 6.5, IRIX 6.5.22 [Davide Cavalca]
- Bianfuxia - Zhengjiu Chengshi (China) [tenyuhuang]
- Disney/Pixar Wall-E (China) [tenyuhuang, Ryan Holtz]
- Les Bisounours - Le monde merveilleux des Bisounours (France), Nickelodeon Bob L'éponge - Une journée dans la vie d'une éponge (France) [DisizDream]
- Disney/Pixar Cars 2 (France), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 (France), DreamWorks Kung Fu Panda - La mission de Po (France), Football Challenge (France), Martin Le Dauphin (France), Nickelodeon Dora L'Exploratrice - Les adventures de Dora Apprentie Mécano (France), Sporti'Folies (France) [DisizDream, Ryan Holtz]
- Action Mania (USA), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 (USA), Marvel Spider-Man & Friends - Secret Missions (USA), Soccer Challenge (USA) [Sean Riddle, TeamEurope, Ryan Holtz]
Software list items promoted to working
- cpc_flop: Secret Agent - Sly Spy (UK), Secret Agent - Sly Spy (UK) (2 faces) (Spain retail version) [Original], Sly Spy - Secret Agent (NonGoodCPC), Sly Spy - Secret Agent (Ocean Software), Sly Spy - Secret Agent (Ocean Software)[cr XOR][t +2 XOR], Sly Spy - Secret Agent (UK) [a1] [Barry Rodewald]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- fmtowns_cd: Pro Student G (ALS-0010), Towns-Telop, True Heart [redump.org, r09]
- leapfrog_mfleappad_cart: Disney/Pixar Cars (Spain) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- mobigo_cart: Disney Jake and the Neverland Pirates (USA, alt), Disney Princess (USA, alt), Disney/Pixar Brave (USA), Dreamworks Shrek - Forever After (US), NAND User Cartridge (unknown data, set 1), NAND User Cartridge (unknown data, set 2), Sesame Street - Elmo and Abby - Nature Explorers (USA) [TeamEurope]
- novag_ssensor4: Quartz Chess Clock [Berger]
- pc98_cd: DOR Special Edition '93, DOR Special Edition '93 (alt), Kanji Land 3-nen, Kyrandia II - The Hand of Fate, Lemon Cocktail Collection, Lip 3 - Lipstick Adventure 3, Mirage 2 - Torry, Neat & Roan Fairladies in MagicLand [redump.org, r09]
- pi_storyreader_cart: Disney Blanca Nieves y los siete enanos (Spain), Disney El Rey León (Spain), Walt Disney Peter Pan (Spain) [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- Basketball (EU) [ClawGrip, TeamEurope]
- Basketball (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- vsmileb_cart: Teletubbies (France) [DisizDream]
Merged pull requests
- 6825: docs: Improved analog joystick mapping documentation, and added health warnings. [Firehawke]
- 6837: debugger: Added loadr and saver commands for loading or saving data to/from a memory region. [bombzj]
- 6838: fmtowns_cd.xml: Added 28 new entries, and replaced 22 entries with improved dumps. [redump.org, r09]
- 6844: gigatron: Hooked up CPU output callback, fixed program counter wrapping, and added CPU input callback. [Sterophonick]
- 6848: startouch.cpp: Added Biostar M5ATD motherboard BIOS option to europl01. [ClawGrip]
- 6849: armedf.cpp, ddenlovr.cpp: Improved DIP switch documentation; nes_vt.cpp: Added zudugo manufacturer. [David Haywood]
- 6850: ibm5170.xml: Corrected floppy interface for humans_525, and corrected metadata for inca2 and goblins. [ArcadeShadow]
- 6851: chicago.cpp, exidyttl.cpp: Corrected ROM dumps, and added a skeleton driver for Exidy Destruction Derby. [Frank Palazzolo]
- 6852: sound/ym2151.cpp: Simplified noise frequency calculation. [cam900]
- 6853: sound/k051649.cpp: Improved playback rate calculation, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- 6856: sound/saa1099.cpp: Improved sample rate and mixing behavior, and fixed stereo output routing for vgmplay. [cam900]
- 6857: sound/k007232.cpp: Converted to use device_memory_interface and added support for clock frequency changes. [cam900]
- 6859: megaplay.cpp: Added motherboard PLDs. [caius, ClawGrip]
- 6860: cpu/cp1610: Ensure SDBD operations set condition flags correctly. [ElectricMagic]
- 6862: Only build asmjit for x86 and x86-64 targets. [Belegdol]
- 6864: Added arm64 and s390x configurations to Travis CI. [Belegdol]
- 6865: sgi_mips_hdd.xml: Added software list with pre-installed operating system images for SGI MIPS workstations. [Davide Cavalca]
- 6867: generalplus_gpl16250_nand.cpp, spg2xx_wiwi.cpp, tvgogo.xml: Added three machines and a software list entry. [David Haywood]
- 6868: sgi_mips.xml: Added eight entries, and corrected some metadata. [darkstar]
- 6870: leapfrog_mfleappad_cart.xml: Added an entry. [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- 6871: pi_storyreader_cart.xml: Added three entries. [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- 6872: vsmile_cart.xml: Added three entries. [tenyuhuang, DisizDream, ClawGrip]
- 6875: ibm5150.xml: Added six entries and corrected some metadata. [ArcadeShadow]
- 6877: sgi_mips_hdd.xml: Added an entry and improved instructions in comments. [Davide Cavalca]
- 6879: vsmileb_cart.xml: Added one entry. [DisizDream, ClawGrip]
- 6880: bosco.cpp: Fixed sprite/background priority. [kunikuni]
- 6881: vsmilem_cart.xml: Added seven entries and fixed two incorrect serial numbers. [DisizDream, ClawGrip]
- 6882: Added ten TV games, a V.Smile Motion BIOS, and several software list entries. [David Haywood, Sean Riddle, TeamEurope]
- 6884: midyunit.cpp: Fixed sound and added PAL dumps for mkyawdim2. [TwistedTom]
- 6885: sgi_mips_hdd.xml: Added one entry. [Davide Cavalca]
- 6887: sound/rf5c400.cpp: Fixed loop sample loop position calculation (GitHub #6883). [cam900]
- 6888: video/atarirle.cpp: Fixed source file name in header comment. [cam900]
- 6889: rf5c400.cpp: Fixed regression in sample loop and end position calculations. [cam900]
- 6890: vsmile_cart.xml: Added one entry. [tenyuhuang, ClawGrip]
- 6891: vsmilem_cart.xml: Corrected checksum/digest for cars2mf. [ClawGrip]
- 6892: microdar.cpp: Added skeleton driver for Compumatic Far West darts machine. [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- 6893: machine/cop452.cpp: Added partial COP452 frequency generatocounter emulation; hp_ipc.cpp: Added beeper. [F.Ulivi]
- 6894: machine/6821pia.cpp: Added checks for disabled side effects on read accesses. [68bit]
- 6895: bus/rs232: Initialize serial printer RxD output high (idle state). [68bit]
- 6896: formats/os9_dsk.cpp: Added 8" 16-sector single-density formats (used by OS9 L1 on Motorola EXORciser). [68bit]
- 6897: formats/mdos_dsk.cpp: Added Motorola MDOS floppy format. [68bit]
- 6898: formats/wd177x_dsk.cpp: Be tolerant of missing sectors from the third track onwards. [68bit]
- 6899: sgi_mips.xml: Added six entries, and added missing disc dumps to one entry. [darkstar]
- 6900: vsmilem_cart.xml: Added some serial numbers and updated notes. [ClawGrip]
- 6902: mobigo_cart.xml: Added five entries, and corrected the checksum digest for one entry. [TeamEurope, ClawGrip]
- 6903: sgi_mips_hdd.xml: Added one entry. [Davide Cavalca]
- 6904: sgi_mips.xml: Replaced a badly dumped disc image added in #6868. [darkstar]
- 6905: sgi_mips.xml: Added eight NetBSD installation/source sets. [Davide Cavalca]
- 6906: monkey_king_3b.cpp: Added skeleton driver for systems based on Monkey King 3B system-on-a-chip. [David Shah]
- 6908: formats/mdos_dsk.cpp: Fixed the cell size and gaps, and added notes. [68bit]
- 6909: Added five TV games and a software list entry. [David Haywood]
- 6910: Fixed arcade subtarget build. [MASH]
- 6912: ibm5150.xml: Added two entries, and re-dumped on entry. [ArcadeShadow]
- 6914: machine/cop452.cpp: Fixed timer reloading. [F.Ulivi]
- 6915: sgi_mips_hdd.xml: Added one entry. [Davide Cavalca]
- 6917: sound/rf5c400.cpp: Added support for clock frequency changes, flagged imperfect sound, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- 6918: galaxian.cpp: Added Cirsa Spanish bootleg of Galaxian. [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- 6919: tourvis.cpp: Added Tourvision BIOS V4-54. [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- 6920: cave.cpp: Added graphics layout for sprite lines, simplified tilemap graphics decoding, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- 6921: Added a TV game and a number of imperfect dumps of unlicensed Game Boy Advance cartridges. [David Haywood]
- 6922: sound/ymz280b.cpp: Improved frequency calculation and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- 6923: pdp11.cpp: Removed GPL dependency. [shattered]
- 6924: williams.cpp: Added clone Robotron: 2084 (Unidesa license). [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- 6927: Added Motorola EXORterm 155 terminal emulation. [68bit]
- 6930: mpu4vid.cpp: Allow v4strike and v4barqst to decode questions, and fixed some parent/clone relationships. [David Haywood]
- 6931: machine/mc6852.cpp: Implemented more functionality and added a byte communication interface. [68bit]
- 6933: devcb.h: Use GCC broken friend workaround with clang 8 as well. [Tiago Pierezan Camargo]
- 6934: pc98_cd.xml: Added 15 entries and replaced 11 entries with improved dumps. [redump.org, r09]
- 6935: hh_sm510.cpp: Added Nintendo Micro Vs. System: Donkey Kong Hockey. [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- 6936: hh_sm510.cpp: Added gnw_dkong3 PCB label to comment. [algestam]
- 6937: mpu4vid.cpp: Added layout and tweaked inputs for v4addlad, and added a protection workaround. [David Haywood, James Wallace]
- 6938: ibm5150.xml: Fixed some data area sizes (GitHub #6876). [r09]
- 6939: megaplay.cpp: Added two more motherboard PLDs. [Kevin Eshbach, ClawGrip]
- 6940: cpu/gigatron: Added output callback; gigatron.cpp: Started implementing video, and added ROM V5a BIOS option. [Sterophonick]
- 6941: 4enlinea.cpp: Added Sport Dart TV. [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- 6942: ibm5150.xml: Added XENIX Development System. [archive.org, Davide Cavalca]
- 6944: galaxian.cpp: Added Spanish bootleg of Zero Time. [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- 6945: goldnpkr.cpp: Fixed syntax error in input port definitions. [Davide Cavalca]
- 6946: ibm5150.xml: Added five entries. [ArcadeShadow]
- 6947: ibm5170.xml: Added one entry. [ArcadeShadow]
- 6949: docs: Updated RTD theme to 0.5.0 (fixes issues with links in search results). [Firehawke]
- 6950: Improved screen aspect ratio in internal layout for EXORterm 155 terminal. [68bit]
- 6952: vsmile.cpp: Marked V.Smile Motion as working, as the games are playable even without accelerometer controls. [ClawGrip]
- 6953: bus/nes: Implemented FDS sound emulation. [cam900]
- 6954: vsmilem_cart.xml: Promoted software to working, and corrected some metadata. [ClawGrip]
- 6956: Significant improvements to Gaelco Modular System bootleg emulation, and new TV games. [David Haywood]
- 6958: Added driver for Motorola M6800 EXORciser (M68SDT) and device for corresponding floppy controller. [68bit]
- 6958: mw8080bw.cpp: Improved gunfight audio, including a better transistor model and noise generator. [Colin Douglas Howell]
- 6959: Improved video emulation for several Gaelco Modular System bootlegs, and added inputs/sound for raidenm. [David Haywood]
- 6960: plugins/autofire: Don’t save empty configuration files. [kunikuni]
- 6961: machine/v3021.cpp: Converted to use device_rtc_interface, and implemented serial interface and more commands. [cam900]
- 6962: ibm5150.xml: Added IBM Personal Computer Interactive Executive (PC/IX). [WinWorld, Davide Cavalca]
- 6963: namcos2.cpp: Worked around conflicting default input assignments for fourtrax. [MASH]
- 6964: raiden_ms.cpp: Improved raidenm emulation; spg2xx_zone.cpp: Added two TV games. [David Haywood]
- 6967: ibm5170.xml: Added five entries. [ArcadeShadow]
- 6969: plugins/autofire: Improved method for detecting empty configuration. [kunikuni]
- 6970: microdar.cpp: Added skeleton driver for unknown Compumatic ProSPDP dart machine. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- 6971: pgm.cpp: Cleaned up drawing code, and improved timing of intro sequences in some games. [cam900]
- 6972: hh_sm510.cpp: Added Telko / Nintendo Bassmate Computer. [algestam, Mr. Do]
- 6973: mpu4vid.cpp: Fixed inputs, fixed up machine ROM sets, and promoted several machines to working. [David Haywood]
- 6977: gigatron.cpp: Added audio DAC, started hooking up OUTX port, and cleaned up code. [Sterophonick]
- 6978: mpu4mod4yam.cpp, mpu4vid.cpp: Started untangling sets now that they boot, and tweaked inputs. [David Haywood, James Wallace]
- 6979: Added netlist-based audio for thirteen early Cinematronics vector games, and minimal artwork for Warrior. [Aaron Giles]
- 6980: video/imagetek_i4100.cpp, metro.cpp: Improved flip screen drawing; hyprduel.cpp: Fixed sprite delay. [cam900]
- 6982: Added five TV games. [David Haywood]
- 6983: sound/ics2115.cpp: Improved envelope behavior. [cam900]
- 6984: mw8080bw.cpp: Improve 280zzzap audio emulation. [Colin Douglas Howell]
- 6986: generalplus_gpl16250_rom.cpp: Replaced tkmag220 ROM with correct dump. [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- 6987: Switched AppVeyor MinGW GCC build to use -O3 (works around GitHub #6804). [Belegdol]
- 6988: Changed Travis CI configuration for installing prerequisite packages in an attempt to speed up builds. [Belegdol]
- 6989: microdar.cpp: Added Diana Olakoa dart machine. [Victor Fernandez (City Game), ClawGrip]
- 6993: Added beam_dot_size for controlling the size of “dots” on vector screens. [Aaron Giles]
- 6997: sound/k053260.cpp: Suppress read side effects on debugger accesses. [cam900]
- 6998: microdar.cpp: Added EEPROM dump to “prospdp”. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- 6999: nes_vt.cpp: Added two TV games; mpu4.cpp, mpu4vid.cpp: Split up more sets and improved descriptions. [David Haywood]
- 7000: sound/ics2115.cpp: Resolved license issue, re-implemented envelopes and fixed ramping. [cam900]
- 7002: Worked around issue updating MSYS2 packages from AppVeyor. [Belegdol]
- 7005: ibm5150.xml: Added four entries. [ArcadeShadow]
Football clubs in Red and Black
So, in the end, the analysis was somewhat selective, mainly referring to the teams that play in the stronger leagues, or at least in the first division(s) of their country. Even so, on a fairly brief first search, I found over 150 teams that usually play in red and black, or whose traditional colors are red and black (or black and red, to say that order doesn't matter so much).
Honestly speaking, it's not one of the most usual color combination. In fact, if I asked football fans in general how many teams in red and black they know, I think most would answer, after only a few seconds of thinking: AC Milan. It’s true, it is by far the best known team wearing these colors. The others are either less well known in Europe (Flamengo, Newell's Old Boys, Pohang Steelers etc) or are teams among those who do not win trophies in their countries (Bournemouth, Nice, Eintracht Frankfurt, Real Mallorca, Rennes, Gençlerbirliği, etc), or if they win (sometimes), but in countries with less followed football (Midtjylland, Honvéd, Spartak Trnava, Vardar Skopje, Bohemians Dublin, Shkëndija Tetovo, HB Tórshavn).
However, this color issue is a bit more complex. Normally, we are used for a team to have (most often) two colors. Or, globally, it is not necessarily so. There are many teams that have or are associated with just one single color (Real Madrid or Tottenham - white, Fiorentina - purple, FC Liverpool - red, Chelsea - blue), while there many others that have three colors (for example, Manchester United has red, white and black, and many South American teams are "tricolor").
And then, of course, the question arises: how to select teams whose colors are red and black? Honestly, at first I was put in great difficulty, due to the large number of teams that either change their "main" set of equipment quite regularly, or have a third color (usually white, besides red and black). Finally, I decided to include on the list (which is an unofficial one anyway), along with all the teams that officially have the colors red and black, also those that usually play in the main equipment (from "home") in red and black, and possibly still have a color, provided that color is their third.
For example, this issue applies to many South American teams, which have the colors red-black-white (Flamengo, Chacarita Juniors, Sport Recife, Esporte Clube Vitória, etc.) and which I have included, although there are many others that I did not. For example Sao Paulo or Santa Cruz (both from Brazil), because they usually play in white, so I considered this as their main color. Also, I did not add on the list teams that usually play in red and white, for which black is the third color (for example, Manchester United), nor those that have a close set of colors to red and black but not exactly identical, such as orange-black (Shakhtar Donetsk, Dundee United, CD Aguila), pink-black (Wexford Youths) or red-gray (Cremonese).
But how are these colors represented on the kits? Sometimes, even if a club has two or more colors, they can play in one-color equipment, in this case full red, respectively full black. However, most clubs with red and black colors have kits according to the "AC Milan model", respectively red and black shirts with vertical stripes , black pants (most often), black socks. This model became so universal that it has been adopted by most teams with these colors. Still, there are of course other models. In South America, especially in Brazil, there are many teams playing according to the "Flamengo model", namely with horizontal stripes on the shirts and white (or, rarely, black) shorts. A typical variant also found on the American continent is the one with shirts divided in half, vertically: one red half, the other black (Colón Santa Fe, Atlas Guadalajara).
A simpler version is the one in which the shirts have one color and the shorts - the other color. For example, red shirts and black shorts, as it is the case with teams in Spain or France (Real Mallorca, CD Mirandés, Rennes), or the opposite - black shirts and red shorts, as Excelsior Rotterdam has.
As for the geographical distribution of the teams having red and black colors, it is actually quite balanced. In most countries, there is usually at least one team in the first division that uses these colors.
During the research, I found that there are a greater number of teams that use these colors in South American countries, especially Brazil, Argentina or Venezuela:
- Argentina: Newell's Old Boys, Colón Santa Fe, Patronato Parana, Chacarita Juniors, Douglas Haig, Defensores de Belgrano.
- Bolivia: Flamengo de Sucre
- Brazil: CR Flamengo, Sport Recife, Atlético Paranaense, Vitória, Atlético Goianiense, Oeste, Brasil de Pelotas, Moto Club, Joinville, Ituano.
- Chile: CSD Rangers Talca.
- Colombia: Deportivo Cúcuta.
- Ecuador: Deportivo Cuenca.
- Paraguay: Club Cerro Cora_18.52.31.jpg).
- Peru: Melgar
- Uruguay: Club Atlético Basáñez
- Venezuela: Caracas FC, Deportivo Lara, Portuguesa.
In Europe, the best represented countries are France, Germany and Turkey:
- France: OGC Nice, Stade Rennes, En Avant Guingamp, US Boulogne-sur-Mer, Les Herbiers VF, FC Fleury 91.
- Germany: Bayer Leverkusen, Eintracht Frankfurt, SC Freiburg, Ingolstadt, Wehen Wiesbaden, Sonnenhof Großaspach.
- Turkey: Gençlerbirliği, FK Gaziantep, Eskișehirspor, Fatih Karagümrük, Yozgatspor, Çorum FK, Kastamonuspor 1966, Uşakspor, Vanspor FK.
On the other hand, these colors are not too widespread in the UK and Ireland. With a couple of notable exceptions like AFC Bournemouth (England) and Bohemians Dublin (Ireland), the number of upper tier teams playing in red&black colors is really small.
- England: AFC Bournemouth, Morecambe FC, Cirencester Town FC , Sheffield FC
- Ireland: Bohemians FC Dublin, Longford Town FC, Malahide United.
- Northern Ireland: Crusaders FC.
- Scotland: Inverurie Loco Works, Dalbeattie Star, Gala Fairydean Rovers.
- Wales: Newtown AFC, Porthmadog.
Likewise, this color combination is rarely found in the Nordic countries, particulary in Norway and Finland:
- Denmark: Midtjylland, Fredericia.
- Feroe Islands: HB Tórshavn, B68 Toftir.
- Finland: PK Keski-Uusimaa
- Iceland: Víkingur Reykjavik
- Norway: -
- Sweden: Östersunds FK, Brommapojkarna.
Surprisingly, in Italy, the number of red and black teams in the first divisions is also small, with only AC Milan and Foggia wearing these colors in the first two divisions:
- Italy: AC Milan, Foggia, Lucchese, Pro Piacenza
- Belgium: RWD Molenbeek, Royal FC Seraing, SK Denderhoutem.
- Czech Republic: -
- Poland: -
- Portugal: Olhanense, Penafiel, SG Sacavanense.
- Spain: Real Mallorca, CD Mirandés, Reus Deportiu, Arenas Club de Getxo, CD Mensajero.
In the former communist countries, the colors red and black were often associated with the workers' teams, especially those of the metallurgists or of the miners. In other countries of the former Communist bloc, Bulgaria, for example, these colors are associated with the railway clubs, where all teams with the name “Lokomotiv” are traditionally playing in red and black:
- Albania: Flamurtari Vlorë, Kastrioti Krujë.
- Belarus: Belshina Bobruisk, Slavia Mozyr.
- Bosnia&Herzegovina: Sloboda Tuzla, Čelik Zenica.
- Bulgaria: Lokomotiv Sofia, Lokomotiv Mezdra.
- Croatia: NK Sesvete, NK Kurilovec.
- Estonia: Raasiku FC Joker 1993.
- Hungary: Honvéd Budapest, Pécsi MFC, Budafoki MTE, Dorogi FC.
- Kosovo: KF Vëllaznimi, Flamurtari Pristina.
- Lithuania: FK Vilnius, Tauras Taurage, FK Prelegentai Vilnius (faboulous badge as well!)
- Moldova: Zaria Bălți.
- North Macedonia: Vardar Skopje, Shkëndija Tetovo.
- Romania: CSM Reșița, FK Csikszereda Miercurea-Ciuc, Sticla Arieșul Turda, Minerul Lupeni, AMEFA.
- Russia: Amkar Perm, FC Khimki, Metallurg Lipetsk, Lokomotiv Nizhny Novgorod.
- Serbia: FK Mačva Šabac, FK Sloboda Užice
- Slovakia: Spartak Trnava, MFK Tatran Liptovský Mikuláš.
- Slovenia: NK Tabor Sežana, NK Primorje, NK Tolmin.
- Ukraine: Veres Rivne, Hirnyk Sport.
Other European countries:
- Austria: Admira Wacker, Union Gurten, TuS Bad Gleichenberg.
- Azerbaijan: Gabala.
- Cyprus: Ermis Aradippou.
- Gibraltar: Lincoln Red Imps.
- Greece: Panachaiki Patras FC, Apollon Pontou (Kalamarias), Apollon 1960 Kryas Vrysi.
- Israel: Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem F.C.
- Malta: Ħamrun Spartans, Luqa St. Andrew's FC, Attard FC
- Netherlands: SBV Excelsior Rotterdam, Helmond Sport, De Treffers, Amsterdamsche FC, OJC Rosmalen
- Switzerland: Neuchâtel Xamax, FC Bern, FC Nordstern Basel 1901, F.C. Étoile-Sporting.
On other continents, specifically in Asia, Africa, Central/North America and Oceania, clubs wearing red and black are somewhat fairly spread. In South Korea, exceptionally, two of the strongest teams use these colors (Pohang Steelers and FC Seoul).
Here is a list, as comprehensive as I could make it, with the most representative teams from these continents having the colors red and black (FIFA members):
- China: Liaoning FC.
- India: Ozone FC Bengaluru.
- Indonesia: Persipura Jayapura, Bali United FC.
- Iraq: Al Jaish Baghdad.
- Iran: Siah Jamegan Khorasan FC, FC Aboumoslem.
- Japan: Consadole Sapporo, Zweigen Kanazawa.
- Lebanon: Salam Zgharta.
- Qatar: Al-Rayyan SC.
- Saudi Arabia: Al-Raed FC, Al Riyadh SC.
- South Korea: Pohang Steelers, FC Seoul, Bucheon FC 1995.
- Thailand: Muang Thong United, Bangkok United.
- UAE: Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai.
- Vietnam: Long An FC.
- Algeria: USM Alger, AS Aïn M'lila.
- Angola: Primeiro de Agosto.
- Cameroon: Botafogo Douala.
- Congo: CARA Brazzaville.
- Ivory Coast: AS Indenié Abengourou.
- Kenya: Kibera Black Stars, Ulinzi Stars F.C.
- Morocco: SC Chabab Mohammédia, US Sidi Kacem.
- Mauritania: Nouakchott Kings.
- Namibia: Black Africa SC.
- Senegal: Diambars FC
- Sierra Leone: East End Lions.
- Tunisia: AS Gabès, Olympique de Kef, Jendouba Sport.
- Zambia: Zanaco FC.
- Bermuda: Somerset Trojans FC
- Canada: Brantford Galaxy, Ottawa Fury.
- Costa Rica: LD Alajuelense.
- Dominican Rep.: Bauger FC.
- Guatemala: CS Deportivo Coatepeque.
- Honduras: Deportes Savio.
- Jamaica: Arnett Gardens, Rivoli United.
- Mexico: Atlas Guadalajara, Club Tijuana.
- Nicaragua: Walter Ferretti.
- Panama: Sporting San Miguelito.
- Puerto Rico: FC Leones.
- Suriname: Inter Moengotapoe.
- USA: Atlanta United, DC United, Phoenix Rising, San Antonio FC.
- Australia: Western Sydney Wanderers.
- New Zeeland: Canterbury United.
- Solomon Islands: Solomon Warriors FC.
- Tahiti: AS Central Sport.
http://amefa1911.blogspot.com/2018/04/echipe-in-rosu-si-negru.html (original article)