- Counter-Strike 1.6 weapon skin, CS 1.6 download free game
- Should I buy Counter Strike 1.6?: : Counter-Strike General
- CS hacks - Free Counter-Strike 1.6 VAC Proof hacks
- Counter-Strike Complete Steam Key GLOBAL
- Counter-Strike patches - Counter-Strike Wiki
- Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - Page 11
Hack counter strike 1.6 download free install, cs 1.6 full install
Ahead Nero Burning Rom 9 9.0 serial number: Added: 2020-10-15. This is a very highly professional tool which is using on large scale in the world. Since the release of Steam, various smaller patches have been released which have introduced fixes to bugs/exploits or smaller balance changes. CS 1.6 Boost, Boost Counter-Strike 1.6 Server https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=800. Sub-category Grenades Super-category Equipment. Specifying a map is necessary, otherwise the server is not ready to accept connections from players to your server.
Steam / Counter-Strike 1.6 Download Mirrors
Zumba Fitness - 4 DivX and 1 Audio Cd aerobic dance Euro. Hacks, edits, etc. Counter-strike HACKS (DOWNLOAD LINK) [GERMAN TUTORIAL] KliteXx. Counter Strike is the most played FPS game of all times. Many cheats feature in-game menus that let you configure every cheat feature without having to modify any configuration files by hand, letting you easily tweak your settings on the go. Finds Keys for Games: Half-Life, Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike, Mirror's Edge, Halo, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Crysis, Harry Potter, and many more.
Download steam Workshop:: Counter-Strike SWEPs
By default it is the name of the game you are hosting. Download euro truck simulator free (windows) this link. Now go and do this for Counter Strike too (mine was at "C: \Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive"). Dust 2, Estate, Inferno, Nuke and Vertigo which were missing from the retail release were added. CS: GO and join the elites of gaming. Counter-Strike Games - Free Counter Strike & CS: GO Games continued.
Counter strike global offensive - How to change video to
Counter strike 1.6 hacks german. Discussion on [CS 1.6] MultiHack (but without Aimbot) within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category. SoftOrbits Photo Background Remover 6.0 VSDC Video Editor Pro 6.50. With ESL Anticheat you get a tool which allows fair play in the leagues and cups of ESL Gaming. In particular, it features the quest undertaken by several characters to uncover the secret of a mysterious device named the. Counter-Strike: Source Steam Key GLOBAL.
|1||KeyExtender 3.96 all versions serial number and keygen for||73%|
|2||Charlie II 2.05 all versions serial number and keygen for||31%|
|3||Setting up a Steam Half-Life Dedicated Server||10%|
|4||Steam Community: : Guide: : How to Unlock FPS on CS 1.6||76%|
|5||Counter-Strike Complete on Steam||81%|
|6||Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Download for PC Free||47%|
|7||20 Best Free Product Key Finder Programs (Nov. 2020)||5%|
|8||Console Command List - Valve Developer Community||85%|
|9||Counter Strike 1.6 Podbot No Steam Crack Serial Keygen||92%|
|10||Tenorshare 4uKey Full Crack Download Full Latest [2020||30%|
- Counter-Strike 1.6 Download - Counter-Strike 1.6
- CORSAIR - Free MultiPlayer Game Hacking
- Fall guys steam code# keygen, serial, crack, generator
- Download XTCS Counter-Strike 1.6 Final Release 2020
- Cs 1.6 server free download
- GeoSatSignal 22.214.171.1240 all versions serial number and
- Download Counter Strike Global Offensive Highly Compressed
- Counter Strike 1.6 Server Germany
- FilePlanet > Gaming > Action > First Person
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam
- HLSW [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Modding Tools]
Counter-strike 1.6 download free game
Counter–Strike 1.6 teams were the first in the West to pay top gamers salaries and the version of de_dust2 used in competitions for over a decade remains largely unchanged, creating many. CS is the world's number 1 action game and a multiplayer first-person shooting game with a really challenging and competitive gameplay. Counter strike 1.5 free download. Counter Strike 1.6 is one of the most modificated game.
My name is Mysteryusy, and I am your typical broke student as you may have suspected. However there are some stuff that I like that other typical people do not and vice-versa. For example I love everything which involves technology: robots, computers, consoles, different programming languages, phones, circuits etc. Pretty much if it has electricity in it, it’s a go for me. Another thing I love is learning languages. Both programming and real languages. I am currently learning C#, Python and Japanese, but I have been sort of interested in learning either German or Korean. What inspires me about learning different languages is that I get to learn, and get to know another culture, country and it’s peoples. It gives me another way to connect with other people. My favorite hobbies include: reading books, fixing stuff around the house and swimming! A thing I am obsessed with is dogs, especially Shiba Inus (aka. Doge). I have a whole folder full of different types of Doge memes also. I have also just seen the new Ghost In the Shell movie and it was amazing. I got hooked on the whole GITS universe and I started watching the anime and the movies. Recently I have also been interested in learning a musical instrument (violin) since one of my friends do play the drums and I wanted to sort of play with him together. There are some stuff however which I completely hate. For example: extremely long queues, mass crowds on public transport, typing a long link into browser then getting redirected to 404 message, spiders (only big types which are big badass and make my nope meter go off). Well I guess that are the most interesting things about me, other than those I am honestly your typical student.
Me, Games & Overwatch
I made contact with games quite early in my life and I loved them. Well that didn’t change even now as I had grown up a bit. My favorite genre of games are MMORPGs, FPS games and MOBAs. Some honorable mentions of games that I played tons of with for several years are: SMITE, League of Legends (I am still a silver nub after lots of seasons), Counter Strike (both 1.6 and GO), TERA, Neverwinter. So, about a year ago Overwatch came out. I was hyped for it since I played in the beta and had a blast. The reason for the love was the fact that Overwatch was a breath of fresh air in FPS games. It was an FPS fused with MMO elements and sort of arcadish style (you know not that realistic looking like Rainbow Six Siege and CS:GO). Also, it had really unique characters which I could sort of identify myself with. I watched tons of videos and streams about the game but then reality hit me. I had no money since we had to pay for repairs since a storm damaged our house. I tried saving up but there was always something which needed money ASAP and my saved-up money disappeared. Oh and another reason is that I love competitive games which need teamwork also.
What is Overwatch?
Overwatch as I said a bit earlier is an FPS game with bits of MMO elements (like skills for every characters and a leveling system to show how much you have played). It features currently 24 playable characters as Orisa (a big guardian robot) have just arrived but there are some hints towards a new character: Doomfist. There are 15 maps and 5 game modes not including tutorial and practice modes and event only maps. My favorite game mode is Capture The Flag and Arcade game modes (mostly 3v3 elimination or All random). Every hero is categorized into one of the 4 categories. The first category is Offense. These characters have high damage output but are thin like paper and can be crushed like glass. Second group is Defense. The main objective of the defense role is to guard locations, create choke points, and establish a front. Next category is Tank. As their title suggest they excel at soaking up damage guarding the team. They have shields, interrupts. Last but not least Support. In my opinion they are the least played. They have heals, shields, buffs and they are the soul of the team. If they are not present a whole team can get crushed really easily. Overwatch has a loot and a level system. Each hero has lots of skins, sprays, voice lines and poses. These can be unlocked by opening them from loot boxes which you get from leveling up or by participating in events. Another way of unlocking customizations is to buy them with gold which you get from boxes also. One of Overwatch’s most iconic mechanics is the POTG / POTM (Play of the game / Play of the match). This is basically a highlight of a match’s biggest moment, where a player for example killed everyone. All in all Overwatch is a pretty awesome game with high skill ceiling and still has a long way to go before it heads to the graveyard of games in my opinion.
My favorite Heroes!
My favorite heroes based on Beta and my friend’s account are as follows: Mercy, Mei, D.VA, Sombra, Ana, Zenyatta. Well most of them are supports since I love healing and supporting my team while sitting in the back. The only offensive hero I like is Sombra since I love her hacking theme, and the fact that she can go invisible and teleport away from danger. My go to tank is D.VA. You know she’s a gamer grill from Korea, a professional one. Also, the ability to make bullets disappear and fly is really cool also in my opinion. My other love is Mei. I know some people really hate her because all you have to do is Spray then Aim at head at right click, but that is what makes Mei my love. Sometimes I want to retire from healing I go for Mei. She’s sort of easy and that ultimate is a game changer when holding points. So, at the beginning of this paragraph I have almost listed all of the supports here but my favorite all of them is… drum roll Mercy. I love that she can sort of fly, heal, buff and if in a 1v1 situation she can still do something about it and use her small pistol to pew pew.
My favorite map: Ilios One of my favorite maps is Ilios. It is a city on an island in the Aegean sea. There are quite a few of reasons why I like it. First of all the map’s music is so catchy and awesome when you load onto it (well in beta it was, I don’t know if they have changed it or not). I love control maps where you have to hold an objective and Ilios is one of the best control maps I think. It has quite a lot of places you can sort of hide and use some hero’s potential to the max (like Genji, Hanzo). My favorite part of Ilios is the well which is well known for it’s well part (pls no pun intended). On one hand I loved it when I could get some sneaky kills with Lúció blasting the enemy into the hole of death. On the other hand I hate that well to an extent because the same happened to me, got hooked into it or pushed. The last reason why I fell in love with Ilios was it’s whole design. It felt refreshing to play on it. The colors are bright, moving, the points are well constructed to be defended or attacked.
Overwatch’s new event: Uprising
Overwatch started their new event recently called Uprising. It features the fall of King’s Row (an Overwatch map) to the Null Sector’s hands before the dismissal of Overwatch. You get to relive Tracer’s first mission as an Overwatch member rescuing, reconquering King’s Row with her comrades: Reinhardt, Torbjörn and Mercy. It has 4 different difficulty settings ranging from Normal to Legendary. These settings each change the damage and the number of enemies (as far as I know). Also there is an event exclusive loot box from which you can get the new skins which I really dig (Mercy especially). However, this event does not stay for a long time, it departs on the 1st of May.
Thanks for reading my request and I would be really happy if this request would get fulfilled as there is an event currently ongoing which I would love to take part in. I like to take the opportunity and end this request by one of Genji’s best quote: I NEED HEALING!
Bonus story for reading my request! The best way to enjoy it is to try to imagine it as the small story goes on.
A rain-washed streetThe Sun was about to descend beyond the horizon, painting the sky orangish red. After a few minutes it had disappeared behind the houses’ roofs. Gray, gloomy clouds started to gather over the streets and in matter of seconds it started to rain. The streetlights lighted up and with their amber light they lit the falling raindrops. It looked like it was raining gold from the clouds. On the pavement and on the road slowly puddles appeared. The whole street was silent, only the rain could be heard. A young woman turned into the street who with fast and confident steps began going to the 3rd house from the corner. With every step of her a clanking sound was present. She had a bunch of keys in her left hand. In her right hand she was holding a sea-blue umbrella. The falling raindrops hit it making knocking sounds. A sudden gust of wind caught into the umbrella and twisted it out of her hand. She reached for the umbrella and just made it in time to catch it. After she got the umbrella back in her hand she unlocked the gate and went into her house. After she disappeared into the house the rain slowly started to stop. As the clouds started to break “apart” the Moon glimmered on the street wrapping it in silver light.
P.S.: REQUESTS NEVER DIE!
Steam ID Battle.net ID: Mysteryusy#2889 Link to Overwatch Store Page (Although it's cheaper on GMG I think)
Lots of edits here and there mostly formatting and added a some stuff :3
Namco NA1 emulation has been overhauled, with big visual improvements for Numan Athletics and X-Day 2. Background alignment has been fixed in Popeye, and the driver has been cleaned up overall. We’ve received lots of patches from cam900, covering a large number of drivers. As well as a lot of code cleanup, highlights include ES5510 DSP effects for Taito’s Ensoniq-based sound hardware, improved graphics priorities in Sand Scorpion and Jackie Chan, graphical improvements in Data East MLC games (Skull Fang is closer to working), and K051649 support in the vgmplay driver.
Besides the new working systems, this release includes preliminary support for a number of interesting systems. These include the XaviX platform (used for the Taito Nostalgia and Play TV/ConnecTV lines), the Olympia BOSS, and the Panafacom Duet. IPL-disable has been fixed for Flash-based TI-8x series calculators. At opposite ends of the spectrum, graphics emulation is noticeably better for Sega Model 2 and the Interpro workstations. We’ve also added VM Labs Aries disassembly support (this is the multi-core VLIW processor used in NUON-enhanced DVD players).
This month, we’ve seen far more internal improvement, code cleanup and modernisation than user-visible improvements. This is all part of our effort to make the code more maintainable, paving the way for future improvements and keeping MAME relevant. That said, the list of emulation improvements and newly supported systems is quite impressive. We’d like to thank all the contributors helping make MAME what it is today.
You can get the source or Windows binaries from the download page. Remember we appreciate reproducible regression reports at MAME Testers or github.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 03563: [Graphics] (namcos11.cpp) souledge: Li Long stage background problem (smf)
- 05764: [Graphics] (radio86.cpp) radio4k: Display is not stable and flickers (shattered)
- 06446: [Graphics] (shanghai.cpp) kothello: Display cut off at right (AJR)
- 06688: [Graphics] (sandscrp.cpp) sandscrp and clones: Graphic priority issue in title screen animation (cam900)
- 06866: [Interface] (midxunit.cpp) revx: No crosshairs (Osso)
- 06867: [Misc.] (namcos12.cpp) technodr: Game refuses to boot if printer is ON (Osso)
- 06870: [Sound] (mario.cpp) mario and clones: Missing music/sound effects (AJR)
- 06872: [Documentation] (vegas.cpp) sf2049se: Wrong Year Listed (And Publisher?) (sjy96525)
- 06884: [Crash/Freeze] (djmain.cpp) All sets in djmain.c: MAME exception (smf)
- 06885: [Crash/Freeze] (qdrmfgp.cpp) qdrmfgp2: Hang on boot (Osso)
- 06888: [Crash/Freeze] (segag80v.cpp) tacscan: Cannot play past second phase (AJR)
- 06889: [Graphics] (darkseal.cpp) darkseal: Background missing in the first boss area and third stage (cam900)
New working machines
- 89 in 1 Mini Game Console (060-92023011V1.0) [TeamEurope]
- 007: GoldenEye (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- 200 in 1 Retro TV Game [David Shah]
- Back to the Future (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Coolboy RS-18 (280 in 1) [TeamEurope]
- Family Pocket 638 in 1 [David Shah]
- FC Pocket 600 in 1 [David Shah]
- Hammer Boy [alt/deepfb, Dan Dare, mad3001, Habi, Adonías, cpcmaniaco, Robcfg, Pablo Ruiz, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Hook (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Play TV Skateboarder (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0280) 4th of July Slots [Brian Troha, Kevin Nagle]
- Robocop 3 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Strider (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- SY-888B 288 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- ZDog (44 in 1) [unknown]
New working clones
- Ares no Tsubasa (Japan, rev. A) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Coleco Head to Head: Electronic Hockey (TMS1000 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Connectv Skateboarder (PAL) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Donkey Junior High Score Kit (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Donkey Kong High Score Kit (hack,V1.0a) [smf]
- Donkey Kong High Score Kit (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Donkey Kong/DK (Japan) (hack,V1.1 IKE) [smf, SpinDaddy]
- Gee Bee (UK) [Andrew Welburn, The Dumping Union]
- Gigas Mark II (MC-8123 317-5002) [frsj8112]
- Hard Yardage (v1.10) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Ironman Ivan Stewart's Super Off-Road (rev 3) [unknown]
- Moon Shuttle (US, version A) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pac-Land (Bally-Midway) [Andrea Palazzetti]
- Pac-Man (bootleg, Video Game SA) [Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Quarterback (rev 1, cocktail) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Rabbit (Japan, location test) [Hammy, Spinalfeyd, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (bootleg, set 2) [f205v, Maru79]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (bootleg with rules screen) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Taiwan 920313) [sampson]
- Tapper (Budweiser, 12/9/83) [Marc Deslauriers]
- Target Ball '96 [Brian Troha, TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- Tecmo Bowl (World, set 2) [coolmod]
Machines promoted to working
- 100 in 1 Arcade Action II (AT-103) [David Shah]
- 888888 in 1 (Coolboy AEF-390) [David Shah]
- 999999 in 1 (PXP2 Slim Station) [David Shah]
- Altos Computer Systems ACS8600 [Carl]
- BittBoy Mini FC 300 in 1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Navigator 50 in 1 [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Supermax 30 in 1 [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Supermax 60 in 1 [David Shah]
- Samuri (60 in 1) [David Shah]
- Sports Game 69 in 1 [David Shah]
- Super Arcade 110 (set 1) [David Shah]
- SY-889 300 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
Clones promoted to working
- 999999 in 1 (8 bit Slim Station, NEWPXP-DVT22-A PCB) [David Shah]
- Panasonic JB-3000 [Luke Sleeman, protosphere]
- Super Arcade 110 (set 2) [David Shah]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Blockout (TAX) [Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- Casio SK-1 [Vas Crabb]
- CoolBoy RS-8 168 in 1 [TeamEurope]
- DVTech Nimbus 176 in 1 [CaH4e3]
- e-kara Starter [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Handheld 210 in 1 [David Shah]
- Intelligence Advance E/R Lerncomputer [R. Belmont, Sean Riddle, TeamEurope, rfka01]
- MOGIS M320 246 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- Olympia BOSS D [friol, rfka01]
- Panafacom Duet-16 [rfka01, Carl]
- Pittanko Zaurus [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- Play TV Baseball 2 [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Bass Fishin' [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Boxing (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Card Night (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Monster Truck (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Ping Pong [Sean Riddle]
- Pocket Games 150 in 1 [David Shah]
- Sekai Kaseki Hakken (Japan, SKH1 Ver.A) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Soreyuke Anpanman Crayon Kids (J 001026 V1.000) [ShouTime, Bill D, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, George Walsh, Evan Korzon, Dullaron, SpinalFeyd, Gyrovision, Bryce Van Horn, Paul Vining, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Star Wars Saga Edition - Lightsaber Battle Game [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Super Medal Fighters (Japan 970228) [ShouTime, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, George Walsh, Evan Korzon, Dullaron, SpinalFeyd, Gyrovision, Bryce Van Horn, Paul Vining, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- The Dealer (ACL) [Robbbert, Shamus McCrave, Guru]
- Triumph-Adler alphatronic P1 [rfka01]
- VJ Visual & Music Slap [Naibo]
- Wireless [BeckyRGB]
- Wireless Air 60 [BeckyRGB]
- XaviX Tennis (XaviXPORT) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Zhaoji Fengdou [Peter Wilhelmsen, The Dumping Union]
- Zone 40 [BeckyRGB]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Compaq Portable II [rfka01]
- ConnecTV Bass Fishin' [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Boxing (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Card Night (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Monster Truck (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Donkey Kong/JR (combo) (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Double Donkey Kong (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Dam Dam Boy (on Tsukande Toru Chicchi PCB) [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, Klaus, The Dumping Union]
- Ericsson WS286 [Edström, Mattis Lind]
- Olympia BOSS A 8085 [rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS B [rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS B 8085 [Carl, rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS C [rfka01]
- Sangokushi II (bootleg) [Hammy, Spinalfeyd, The Dumping Union]
New working software list additions
- electron_cart: Solidisk EFS 2.1E, Stop Press 64 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_flop: BBC Music Demo World [Nigel Barnes]
- Battle Chess, Emit Vol. 1 - Toki no Maigo, Emit Vol. 2 - Inochigake no Tabi [redump.org, r09]
- Doda Mega-Mix!!!, Oshare Club, Rinkan Gakkou, Sakura no Mori [r09]
- Ku²++ [Tokugawa Corporate Forums, DamienD]
- fmtowns_flop: Cameltry, Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes [r09]
- gamegear: David Robinson's Supreme Court (non-playable demo), David Robinson's Supreme Court (non-playable demo, hack), Off The Wall (prototype), Street Battle (US, SMS Mode, prototype), Super Off Road (prototype) [David Haywood]
- Blood Money, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, The Norton AntiVirus 1.0, The Norton AntiVirus 2.0, Nova 9: The Return of Gir Draxon (version 1.0), Rambo III, Renegade [Arcade Shadow]
- Airborne Ranger, Alf - The First Adventure, ASP: A Statistical Package for Business, Economics, and the Social Sciences (Student Version), Lotus Amstel Beta Build 2 [Justin Kerk]
- Alien Breed, Alien Carnage, Batman Returns, Blake Stone: Planet Strike, Epic Pinball: Deep Sea, Fire and Ice [Arcade Shadow]
- The Adventures of Willy Beamish [Justin Kerk]
- Beyond Dark Castle, MacBTX 1&1, MacDraw 1.9.5 (German), Photoshop 2.5.1 Limited Edition (German) [darkstar]
- Airborne!, System Software 1.1, System Software 3.0 [Justin Kerk]
- pce: Off The Wall (prototype) [David Haywood]
- pico: Image Training for the Right Side of the Brain - The Arithmetic & ABC Fight vs Mojars (Best Selection, Jpn), Kanshuu Unou Image Training - Hiragana - Katakana (Best Selection, Jpn), Soreike! Anpanman no Minna de Kyousou Anpanman! (Jpn) [TeamEurope]
- sg1000: Shénqí huāyuán (Tw), Yǔzhòu zhànshì (Tw) [David Haywood]
Software list items promoted to working
- electron_cart: Advanced Plus 3, Advanced Plus 3/4, Advanced Quarter Meg RAM, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.00, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.01, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.00, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.03, Sound Expansion v3 [Nigel Barnes]
- fmtowns_cd: Elfish, Elfish Lite, Hana no Kioku, Hoshi no Suna Monogatari 3, Kindan no Ketsuzoku, Koko wa Rakuensou, Koko wa Rakuensou 2, Oshare Cooking, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 3 - Aya, SimEarth, The 4th Unit 3 - Dual Targets, The 4th Unit 7 - Wyatt, Towns Hyakunin Isshu, Trigger, Ultima VI - The False Prophet [Carl, r09]
- Columns [Carl]
- D.P.S SG - Dream Program System SG, D.P.S SG 2 - Dream Program System SG Set 2, D.P.S SG 3 - Dream Program System SG Set 3, Dinosaur, Dr. Stop!, Image, Irium, Premium 2, Rance 2 - Hangyaku no Shoujotachui, Toushin Toshi, Toushin Toshi (Alt Disk 2), VZ Editor 1.6 with ATOK 7 [Carl, r09]
- picno: Kiiroi Kyōryū-kun Parasa no Obake Taiji [SSJ, Dustin, TeamEurope]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- dc: 18 Wheeler - American Pro Trucker (Euro), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (Jpn), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010202), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010202), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010405), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010405), 21: Two One (Jpn), 4 Wheel Thunder (Euro), 4 Wheel Thunder (USA), 4x4 Evo (USA), 90 Minutes: Sega Championship Football (Euro), Advanced Daisenryaku 2001 (Jpn), Advanced Daisenryaku: Sturm über Europa - Der Deutsche Blitzkrieg (Jpn), Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse (Jpn), Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse Tentou Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F (Jpn), Aero Dancing F (Jpn, Rev. 1), Aero Dancing F - Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F: Todoroki Tsubasa no Hatsu Hikou (Jpn), Aero Dancing i: Jikai Saku Made Matemasen (Jpn), Aero Dancing i (Jpn), Aero Dancing: Todoroki Taichou no Himitsu Disc (Jpn), Aero to Jet de Dancing - Taikenban Disc (Jpn), AeroWings 2: Airstrike (Euro), AeroWings 2: Airstrike (USA), AeroWings (Euro), AeroWings (USA), After…: Wasureenu Kizuna - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Aikagi: Hidamari to Kanojo no Heyagi (Jpn), Air (Jpn), Akihabara Dennou-gumi Pata Pies! (Jpn), Airforce Delta (Jpn), Airforce Delta (USA), Airforce Delta (USA, Alt), Alice Dreams Tournament (Euro), Alice Dreams Tournament (Euro, Collector's Edition), Alice Dreams Tournament (Jpn), Alice Dreams Tournament (Jpn, Collector's Edition), Alice Dreams Tournament (USA), Alice Dreams Tournament (USA, Collector's Edition), Alien Front Online (USA), Alien Front Online (USA, Prototype 20010625), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Euro), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Fra), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Ger), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (USA), Angel Present (Jpn), Angel Wish: Kimi no Egao ni Chu! (Jpn), Animastar (Jpn), Ao no 6-go Saigetsufutai Hito: Time and Tide (Jpn), Aqua GT (Euro), Armada (USA), Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (Euro), Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (USA), Atari Anniversary Edition (USA), Atsumare! Guru Guru Onsen BB (Jpn), Atsumare! Guru Guru Onsen (Jpn), Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh (Jpn), Baldr Force EXE (Jpn), Ball Breakers (USA, Prototype 20000924), Bangai-O (Euro), Bangai-O (USA), Bang! Gunship Elite (USA), Bass Rush Dream: EcoGear PowerWorm Championship (Jpn), Battle Beaster (Jpn), Bikkuriman 2000: Viva! Festiva! (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Kanzenban (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn, Alt), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Trial Edition (Jpn), Black Matrix A/D (Jpn), Blue-Sky-Blue: Sora o Mau Tsubasa - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Blue Stinger (Euro), Blue Stinger (Fra), Blue Stinger (Fra, Prototype 19990824), Blue Stinger (Ger), Blue Stinger (Jpn), Blue Stinger (USA), Boku Doraemon (Jpn), Boku no Tennis Jinsei (Jpn), Boku to, Bokura no Natsu (Jpn), Bomber Hehhe! (Jpn), Bomberman Online (USA), Bomberman Online (USA, Prototype 20010908), Border Down (Jpn), Bounty Hunter Sara: Holy Mountain no Teiou (Jpn), Broadband Passport (Jpn), Broadband Passport (Jpn, Alt), Buggy Heat (Euro), Buggy Heat (Jpn), Bust-A-Move 4 (Euro), Bust-A-Move 4 (USA), Caesars Palace 2000: Millennium Gold Edition (Euro), Caesars Palace 2000: Millennium Gold Edition (USA), Cafe Little Wish (Jpn), Canary: Kono Omoi wo Uta ni Nosete (Jpn), Candy Stripe: Minarai Tenshi (Jpn), Cannon Spike (Euro), Cannon Spike (USA), Canvas: Sepia-iro no Motif (Jpn), Capcom Taisen Fan Disc (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK 2: Millionaire Fighting 2001 (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK (Euro), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (Jpn, Rev. 1), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 Pro (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK (USA), Cardcaptor Sakura: Tomoyo no Video Daisakusen (Jpn), Carrier (Euro), Carrier (Jpn), Carrier (USA), Centipede (USA), Championship Surfer (Euro), Championship Surfer (USA), Chaos Field (Jpn), Charge 'n Blast (Euro), Charge 'n Blast (Jpn), Charge 'n Blast (USA), Cherry Blossom (Jpn), Chicken Run (Euro, English), Chicken Run (Euro, French / Italian / Spanish / German), Chicken Run (USA), Chocolat: Maid Cafe "Curio" (Jpn), Chocolat: Maid Cafe "Curio" - Taikenban (Jpn), Chou Hatsumei Boy Kanipan: Bousou Robot no Nazo!? (Jpn), ChuChu Rocket! including Dreamkey 1.5 (Euro), ChuChu Rocket! inclus Dreamkey 1.5 (Fra), Chu-Chu Rocket! (Jpn), ChuChu Rocket! (USA), Close To: Inori no Oka (Jpn), Coaster Works (Euro), Coaster Works (USA), Confidential Mission (Euro), Confidential Mission (Euro, Prototype 20010409), Confidential Mission (USA), Conflict Zone (Euro), Conflict Zone (USA), Cosmic Smash (Jpn), Crazy Taxi 2 (Euro), Crazy Taxi 2 (Jpn), Crazy Taxi 2 (USA), Crazy Taxi (Euro), Crazy Taxi (Jpn), Crazy Taxi (USA), Crazy Taxi (USA, Sega All Stars), Culdcept II (Jpn), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (Jpn), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (USA), D2 Shock (Jpn), D-2 (USA), Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Dance Dance Revolution Club Version - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Dancing Blade: Katte ni Momotenshi II - Tears of Eden - Kanzenban (Jpn), Dancing Blade: Katte ni Momotenshi! - Kanzenban (Jpn), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (Euro), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (USA), Daytona USA 2001 (Euro), Daytona USA 2001 (Jpn), Daytona USA (USA), Daytona USA (USA, Prototype), Deadly Skies (Euro), D no Shokutaku 2 (Jpn), D no Shokutaku 2 (Jpn, Alt), GameShark Lite (USA), Jet Coaster Dream (Jpn), J.League Spectacle Soccer (Jpn), Puzzle Bobble 4 (Jpn), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Euro), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Euro, Prototype), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Fra), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Ger), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (USA), Seaman: Kindan no Pet (Jpn), Seaman (USA), TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat (USA) [FakeShemp]
- ews286_flop: DOS v3.10C, DOS Supplemental Programs v3.10C, Ericsson Maintenance Program v4.10 [Edström]
- hyperscan: Ben 10 (USE1), Ben 10 (USE2), IWL - Interstellar Wrestling League (USE1), IWL - Interstellar Wrestling League (USE2), Marvel Heroes (USE2), Spider-Man (USE1), X-Men (USE) [incog]
- leapster: Animal Genius (US), Cars 2 (US), Creature Create (US), Kindergarten (US), Learning with Leap (US), Letterpillar (US), Number Raiders (US), Ratatouille (US), Scholastic I Spy - Challenger (US), Scooby Doo! - Spooky Snacks! (US), Scooby Doo! (US), Star Wars - Jedi Reading (US), Thomas and Friends - Calling all Engines! (US), Up (US), Wall-E (US) [TeamEurope]
- mac_flop: RadiusWare [darkstar]
Translations added or modified
- Portuguese (Brazil) [Wellington Uemura]
- Turkish [Kadir Ekşi]
- tms9927: Fixed excessive sync width after recomputing parameters during sync. [AJR]
- ponpoko, hcastle, sonson: Changed to 4-way joysticks. [AJR]
- Fixed flip screen rendering of DECO MXC06 sprites. [AJR]
- Added some internal peripheral block registers to 80186 debug state. [AJR]
- Fixed ASCII dump output for big-endian spaces. [AJR]
- i960: Fixed disassembly of REG instructions. [AJR]
- deco146/deco104: Synchronize soundlatch writes – fixes dropouts in dblewing. [AJR]
- decocass.cpp: Inverted sprite/sprite priority – seems to help coozumou. [AJR]
- com8116: Added several clock rate/divider table variant types. [AJR]
- saturn, sfish2: Encapsulated existing CD-ROM emulation as device. [AJR]
- Set up heavily mirrored memory ranges with subunit masks (e.g. orunners) much more efficiently. [AJR]
- Created RST interrupt buffer device. [AJR]
- ym2203: Made interrupt output use an instant timer, preventing synchronization glitches. [AJR]
- msm6242: De-assert interrupt output when the IRQ flag is cleared. [AJR]
- 6840ptm: Stop defaulting external clocks to 1 Hz. [AJR]
- Register device callbacks and add some basic validation for them. [AJR]
- unidasm: Corrected endianness of m6800, m6805 and other Motorola-type CPUs. [AJR]
- cdicdic: Made DMA handling safer. [AJR]
- z8: Made address spaces big-endian. [AJR]
- hd63484: Added external skew kludge to prevent display cutoff in kothello. [AJR]
- photoply.cpp: Added Cirrus Logic GD5446 VGA PCI device – now shows legacy BIOS error. [Angelo Salese]
- namcona1.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed soft reset hangs.
- Improved encapsulation.
- Fixed status bar colors for VS Express event in Numan Athletics.
- Fixed video disable graphic transitions.
- Added dynamic screen visible area change effect (used mostly by Numan Athletics on transitions).
- Fixed bogus palette transfers for xday2.
- Fixed horizontal scroll adjust and background color pen (improves X-Day 2 video).
- Added MSM6242 RTC and fixed EEPROM type for X-Day 2.
- pc6001.cpp: Major encapsulation clean-ups. [Angelo Salese]
- gkigt.cpp: Made some improvements to make most games to boot up to display CMOS error. [Angelo Salese]
- i960.cpp: Added support for burst mode stalling save and restore. [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes stalls in several Sega Model 2 games.
- badlandsbl.cpp: Added preliminary sprite drawing. [Angelo Salese]
- buster.cpp: Preliminary work to make it actually show something. [Angelo Salese]
- model2.cpp: Added 30 Hz renderer mode – fixes Virtua Striker timings. [Angelo Salese]
- taito_en: Hooked up ES5510 effects DSP. [cam900, R. Belmont]
- vamphalf.cpp: Converted OKI map to configured banking and implemented OKI bank switching for Diet Family. [cam900]
- vgmplay: Added K051649 support, and added clock change support to K051649. [cam900]
- darkseal.cpp: Corrected PF1 size to 64×64 and removed audio CPU interrupt hold line hack. [cam900]
- dec8.cpp: Corrected CPU types, eliminated many runtime tagmap lookups, and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- deco32.cpp: Templated handlers to reduce duplication, improved naming, and eliminated unnecessary shares. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp: Cleaned up I/O and protection handling, reduced code duplication, and updated comments. [cam900]
- itech32.cpp: Hooked up stereo audio output for Time Killers and Driver’s Edge. [cam900]
- st0016: Made ROM region tag configurable, and improved CPU tags in jclub2.cpp and srmp5.cpp. [cam900]
- macs.cpp: Converted to configured banking. [cam900]
- simple_st0016.cpp, speglsht.cpp, srmp5.cpp: Cleaned up banking code and reduced runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- x1_010: Improved naming of member variables/functions. [cam900]
- seta.cpp: Converted expanded 6502 ROM to configured banking. [cam900]
- cbuster.cpp: Cleaned up and converted to buffered sprite RAM device. [cam900]
- gaiden.cpp: Cleanup and fixes: [cam900]
- Reduced code duplication using templates and object finder arrays.
- Split wildfang and raiga machine configuration/address map.
- Fixed raiga hang on soft reset.
- nmk16.cpp: Reduced code duplication, converted to configured banking, and updated notes. [cam900]
- Also verified OKI bank switching for vandykeb and atombjt, and corrected OKI clock for vandykeb.
- taito_f2.cpp: Fixed palette format for games using 15-bit colour. [cam900]
- okim9810: Corrected sample rate divider table, added support for clock changes, and implemented DADR and serial interface. [cam900]
- ninjaw.cpp, warriorb.cpp: Reduced code duplication using templates and object array finders, and reduced tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- Also identified warriorb sound chip as YM2610B, and demoted sagaia and darius2d to imperfect sound due to SSG issues.
- ymz280b: Converted memory access to device_rom_interface. [cam900]
- firebeat.cpp: Reduced code duplication and split memory maps according to the number of GCU chips on PCB. [cam900]
- ymf271: Implemented four-channel output and converted memory access to device_rom_interface. [cam900]
- bnstars.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching.
- ms32.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching and enabled stereo output.
- seibuspi.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching and changed single-board systems to mono output.
- taito_l.cpp: Converted VRAM banks to address_map_bank_device and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- deco_mlc.cpp updates and improvements: [cam900]
- Cleaned up duplicated and unused code, improved interrupt hookup, updated notes, and corrected regions and versions.
- Implemented 8bpp+alpha sprite drawing mode, and implemented alpha/shadow select bits.
- zn.cpp: Cleaned up duplicated and unused code, converted nbajamex banking to address_map_bank_device, moved bank configuration from reset to start time, and identified beastrzrb CPU type and sound chip. [cam900]
- cave.cpp: Reduced code duplication with templates and object array finders. [cam900]
- seta.cpp: Reduced code duplication, and made data arrays dynamically allocated at start time. [cam900]
- sandscrp.cpp: Improved sprite-tile priority, and cleaned up duplicated code. [cam900]
- jchan.cpp: Improved sprite-tile priority, verified background pen, and cleaned up duplicated code. [cam900]
- am9519: Added AM9519 UIC device. [Carl]
- vii.cpp: Added I/O for skateboarder, and promoted to working with bad graphics/no sound; also modernised the code a bit. [David Haywood]
- Added preliminary XaviX driver: [David Haywood]
- Created derived 6502 type with far call/return instructions and banked data memory.
- Implemented graphics, including sprites, and packed 7bpp tiles – Monster Truck track outline and test mode work.
- Implemented multiplier chip.
- nes_vt.cpp: Fixes and improvements: [David Shah]
- Added support for VTxx systems with scrambled instructions (FC Pocket, DGUN2573).
- Added support for Family Pocket, and more FC Pocket games.
- Added support for VTxx scrambled banking (thanks NewRisingSun for help).
- Improved PPU colour palette using reference code from NewRisingSun.
- Fixed scanline interrupts and PPU data reads.
- asteroid.cpp, namcos1.cpp: Use LS153 device for DIP switches. [Dirk Best]
- amiga.cpp, cubo.cpp, ssv.cpp, unixpc.cpp: Fixed address map order after semantic change. [Dirk Best]
- gkigt.cpp: Added QUARTs and serial ports to machine configuration, but commented out handlers in memory maps. [Dirk Best]
- hamboy: Patched PIC ROM to reduce timer delay, and stared fixing DIP switches. [Dirk Best]
- Added vertical blanking input to ampoker2. [El Chango v4]
- alphatpx.cpp: Fixed P2 drive ready and added missing <> key. [helwie44]
- Converted many configuration helpers to non-static member functions. [Judge]
- Allow building with system-wide utf8proc, PortAudio, ASIO, GLM and RapidJSON. [Julian Sikorski]
- Fixed issue linking Emscripten build with certain single-driver configurations (e.g. spectrum.cpp). [Justin Kerk]
- exterm.cpp, raiden2.cpp: Updated memory map order for new semantics. [MASH]
- v9938: Improved logging options with logmacro. [Michael Zapf]
- Improved Stepping Stage driver and added support for recently-dumped VJDash set: [Naibo]
- Added fundamental communication between main 68000 and (undumped) Windows PC.
- Figured out logic for how CPU uploads data to unknown device (possibly FPGA on unknown board).
- Discovered vertical blank frequency of four logical screens – affects communication/synchronization of 68k CPUs.
- Added proper foreground layer handling (stepstag borrows foreground graphics from vjdash for now).
- Separated palette and graphics decoding for three screens, and added independent decoding/drawing routine for third screen.
- Corrected sprite ROM loading for step3.
- Mapped dancing floor, spot, neon, and key lamp/LED outputs based on footage of real machine.
- Corrected NVRAM handling.
- Adjusted default input mapping to avoid key conflicts.
- Identified graphics ROMs for vjdash foreground/background/ROZ layers.
- electron: Added a number of cartridge devices. [Nigel Barnes]
- P.R.E.S. Advanced Plus 3/4, Advanced Quarter Meg Ram, Cumana Floppy Disk System, Sound Expansion, Sound Expansion v3, Stop Press 64, Solidisk EFS.
- Changed memory map behaviour to “last entry wins”. [O. Galibert]
- Allows more natural “import and patch” and “cover a region then punch holes” structures.
- m6502: Fixed tracing and breakpoints for paged variants. [O. Galibert]
- Made memory maps member functions of owner class. [O. Galibert]
- Added disassembler for VM Labs Aries VLIW processor (used in NUON DVD players). [O. Galibert]
- interpro: Improved graphics emulation – basic bit blit and line drawing work well enough for now. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Added preliminary ABC CAD pointing device/high-resolution graphics add-on device for Luxor ABC 80. [Peter Bortas, Edström]
- Added kzaurus driver: [R.Belmont]
- Implemented interrupts, inputs and sound - passes POST.
- Fixed layer priority and added 55555 gradient background.
- Improved visible area and layer alignment, and hooked up scroll register readback.
- kingpin.cpp: Added memory map for dealracl. [Robbbert]
- i8275 improvements and fixes: [shattered]
- Handle invisible field attributes and “end of row – stop DMA” special code better.
- Honor Video Enable bit.
- Made Preset Counters command useful.
- agat7: Added serial/parallel interface card, hard-coded to Agat-Author configuration for now. [shattered]
- Popeye/Sky Skipper improvements: [smf]
- Reverted “Popeye (bootleg set 1)” to 0.33b6 names and contents.
- Popeye: Moved Copyright from DIP switches to machine configuration – schematics show they are resistors.
- Sky Skipper: Added difficulty DIP switches.
- Popeye: Fixed background alignment and test mode background in TPP2 sets.
- Converted configuration/handlers to virtual methods.
- Removed protection device from systems that lack it.
- Popeye: Added sprite RAM, background scroll and palette buffering.
- Popeye: Unmapped $8000 to $87ff for TPP2 as 7f is not populated.
- Popeye: Latch NMI disable from A9 on falling edge of RFSH.
- Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr: Hooked up undocumented service switch and undumped diagnostic ROM. [smf]
- Debugger: Fixed F10 step over for instructions with a branch delay slot. [smf]
- ti85.cpp: Re-implemented IPL disable for Flash-based models. [smf]
- z80: Changed refresh callback to write8. [smf]
- CoCo cartridge improvements: [Tim Lindner]
- Added support for the Color Computer MultiPak slot switch.
- Fleshed out serial expansion cards to support actual input and output.
- Added some compatible CoCo cartridges to the Dragon driver.
- x1: Converted I/O to memory maps and address map bank devices. [Vas Crabb]
- Improved encapsulation of a number of drivers. [Vas Crabb]
- cyberbal.cpp: Untangled the dual-screen and single-screen versions – there are substantial hardware differences.
- tvboy.cpp: Untangled from a2600 cartridge slot, replaced unnecessary bankdev with ROM bank, and fixed save states.
- vectrex.cpp: Partially untangled console and arcade variants from each other.
- Untangled ladybug and redclash from each other, and converted common video arrangements to devices.
- Added support for multiple patterns and devices to -listfull verb. [Vas Crabb]
- vt100ac: Redumped bad ROM. [Al Kossow]
- toratora.cpp: Fixed DIP switch descriptions and locations according to manual. [Bad A. Billy]
- ms32.cpp: Corrected many ROM names. [Brian Troha, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- leland.cpp: Corrected many ROM names. [Brian Troha]
- littlerb.cpp: Added PCB layout for Little Robin. [Brian Troha]
- midvunit.cpp: Confirmed Cruis’n USA PAL dumps are bad. [caius]
- Decapped and dumped PIC16F84 for Shizhan Ding Huang Maque (Version 4.1). [Caps0ff, EdHunter]
- raiden.cpp: Corrected crystal and clocks for raidenkb set. [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- galaxold.cpp: Verified PROMs for drivfrcsg. [Ed Cross]
- wallc.cpp: Updated wallca crystal frequency according to PCB picture. [f205v]
- midvunit.cpp: Noted labels for Cruis’n USA PAL2. [Guru]
- namcos23.cpp: Redumped timecrs2v2b main CPU program ROMs. [Guru]
- plus4.cpp: Corrected kernal location for plus4p set. [Guru]
- wireless: Fixed Flash size. [incog]
- ti85.cpp: Improved naming of Flash-based calculators based on boot codes. [Julian Lachniet]
- mcr.cpp: Corrected several ROM names for the Tapper sets. [Marc Deslauriers, Brian Troha]
- Corrected year for Piccolo Poker 100. [Roberto Fresca]
- Magic Card II: Documented the modified Mexican Rockwell R65C02 CPU. [Roberto Fresca]
- Added additional Leapster BIOS sets. [Sean Riddle]
- rabbit.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for the recently added rabbitjt set. [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Corrected years for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On, Racing Jam Chapter 2, Rail Chase 2 and San Francisco Rush 2049: Tournament Edition. [sjy96525]
- taito_f3.cpp: Added PAL dump to kirameki. [undamned]