- 1v1 LOL Mod Apk v1.400 [ God Mode, Wall Hack, Crosshair
- Total War Saga: Troy GAME TRAINER v1.0 +32 Trainer
- Unity Asset - 3Dfoin Royal Knight V1.0
- Cracked Minecraft Servers
- Download file Crusader.Kings.III.Royal.Edition.v1.0.3.zip
- Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants GAME TRAINER v1.0 & v1
- Patched Xap's: games
Serial number ashe Free Changelog - WP Royal Themes
If you are looking for Clash Royale hack then you don't need to read the whole article, just click the button below and it will redirect you to our online generator which you can easily use to generate unlimited resources in Clash Royale game like COINS, XP and Points. Best Free Games – Page 2 – Free Mobile PC Games. Google Chrome Annoying Download warning. NEOLD V76U73 v1-0-0 VST MAC Nov 15, 2020. Hey there, Why i got the wrong 'Explorer isn't running' when i run the [HOST] (my epic launcher and fortnite all in English Version, I run Launcher as admin and then run the [HOST] as admin, but the 3rd line in bash windows always shows Explorer isn't running).
Keygen cPY & SKIDROW GAMES - Download the latest pc games
Jan 24, 2020 - Explore hamzabhatti55's board "Crack Royal" on Pinterest. With tests that reflect the modern workplace, PCMark 10 the ideal benchmark for companies that. TraductionJeux.com - Patchs FR, Manuels FR, Sauvegardes. Notice: First start a game and once you can move your ships activate health/crew and bonds cheats First open a. The Frozen Throme game in english.
- Game Trainers: Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition b1138403
- Mortyr - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD
- Royal Envoy 2.v1.0 Collectors Edition Cracked-F4CG
- Warcraft 3 Patch 1.30.1 - Download latest update oficial
- File: HMS Queen Elizabeth conducts vital system tests off
- Victory At Sea Pacific Trainer
NFSMods - Need for Speed: Carbon - Battle Royale Car Addon
The R15 V1 was the first motorcycle of its kind, using race-derived chassis, powerful engine, and technology that was missing on most of the products in 2020.
Download speed Dome Camera Installation Guide
NFS Underground: Free Roam Mod BETA Version (Public Release v1.1) for Need For Speed Underground. Modded/Hacked App: Battlelands Royale By FutureplayBundle ID: Increased Movement Speed - Will increase your running speed by 2. Pubg mobile has become Top Leading online multiplayer Game on mobile with their battle royal mode. In order to unpack this file after download, please enter the following. Port Royale 3 Cheats, Walkthrough, Cheat Codes, Trainer.
MSI PCI-E 4.0 Motherboards For Speed Ascending
Cymatics – BLACK – Serum Suite. With tests that reflect the modern workplace, PCMark 10 the ideal benchmark for companies that buy PCs in high-volumes. Royal hack v1 0 speed. All MSI TRX40, X570, and B550. STEP 4: Once you tap on the file, you will then need to press.
Royal BM17 Upgrade V1.0 Truck
Complete User Manual Free PC CMS Software (CMS Lite) CAUTION RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK CAUTION: To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture. Royal Quest Bot/Trainer/Hack; 0. so far the only available bots i've found are polish or russian language and don't generally work on the english client. Fuel Firmware for Harley Davidson PCIIIUSB & 2020 Polaris Victory 100. Ntuttle Ntuttle, lunamilegaming lunamilegaming and awsmPhil awsmPhil: 1m 44s MatthiaGryffine MatthiaGryffine: 1m 31s Skeletroll Skeletroll, Joe Mama, Bread Less and Koneko Tsumiko: The Navel: 0m 01s MalteHauDrauf MalteHauDrauf, awsmPhil awsmPhil, Ytteval Ytteval, aramurin aramurin, blahpy blahpy: 0m 01s. Among Us Mod Apk v2020.10.22 [ Unlocked Skins, Pets, Hats.
Spymaster Pro Apk Cracked - APK Randoms
Rockstar has issued a surprise update for Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC as the game has seen some instability issues as it launched on the new platform earlier this week. What Features Will You Get In PUBG Hack+Mod Apk? Royal Story Hack Tool v - Free Hack Download - New Hacks Cheat description: Royal Story is a simulation game on Facebook where players plant crops in the fields, feed domestic animals, and produce and sell products to make enough money for restoring glory to a once prosperous kingdom. For 2020, a new Appaloosa v2.0 is touted to be unleashed at the Baikal Mile Ice Speed Festival at Lake Baikal, Siberia. At some point, all pubg mobile cheats get detected and need a few hours to update.
Serial code adobe Illustrator CC 2020 V126.96.36.1991 Crack With License
Clash Royale v Android Hack Mod developed by Clash Royale v Android Hack Mod is listed under category G /5 average rating on Google Play by users). Game Need For Speed Underground more from this game. Diff-lock Taller raised suspension Mo powa Cool turbo sounds because turbo Larger fuel capacity 480L More gears for the offroad gearbox (6) Higher top speed with the offroad gearbox about 64 MPH Custom battery-powered winch cause this mofo LOVES to flip. SKUs listed here are known to be B-Dies but manufacturers can change ICs. Stogram Crack + License Key 2020 Torrent [New] Instagram Words, Instagram Users.
|1||V8.00 Patch Notes - Epic Games' Fortnite||55%|
|2||Patch - Everything Local: Breaking News, Events, Discussions||77%|
|3||Royal International for Android - APK Download||23%|
|4||ETS2 mods, Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods download Free||15%|
|5||Benelli, Royal Enfield, Royal Alloy, Keeway, Sym ...||13%|
Port Royale 4 Trainer
Patch; Need for Speed. Added 512 ram patched Xap. Hacked Clash Royale APK 2020 belongs to strategy genre which is the hottest of all-time among Android video game players. Royal Mail User Guide - Royal Mail. FYI, when I click on the link in the initial post to download version 1.1 of the FM20 adboard patch it actually pulls down a document verison of 1.0 update PC. The other one is version 1.2 update PC.
Patch hd Audio Solo Ultra 42 Keygen Generator
Barton, Zhukov, MacArthur. Download Rocket Royale old versions Android APK or update to Rocket Royale latest version. The new epic cards with Dark Prince Poison. UI. Introducing Brawlout TV (Beta): Watch live matches, and all. MUA Ret, ouch Panel V1.0 Photoshop.
Game Fix / Crack: Victory At Sea Pacific - Royal Navy v1.6
Royal Family The Queen attended the scaled back Remembrance. Apk + Data for android Clash of Clans Apk + New MOD + Clash Bot VIP android Download Sky Clash: Lords of Clans 3D Apk for android Clash Of Atlantis beta v apk for android Clash. Exam V3.0 Live now. Kazrog Synth Warmer 1-0-2 WiN-MAC OSX Oct 19, 2020. For Teacher Uploading faster now.
[Standard] Building UR Prowess
--UPDATE 2: 74% at 14-5 into Mythic--This is definitely a playable deck. After a short losing streak and testing some other cards (Fire Prophecy, Raking Claws, Miscast), the deck performed really well on a long stretch in high Diamond letting me reach Mythic at #587.
A big part of my games were against brews, but I also managed to get wins vs Gruul and especially Rogues which I think is a great matchup. If you're interested in details, here is my untapped.gg profile.
The list is still quite open...
- [[Ox of Agonas]]: simply the ideal refill for this deck, has we won me a lot of games. By the mid-late game, we usually have enough fuel in the graveyard to escape it 1-3 times. We can even discard the it with Scions if we draw it early. Plays well through opposing counters. No one boards gy hate against the Prowess deck. Just amazing in this deck. Probably should stay as a 1-of though, because the second copy usually isn't necessary.
- [[Blitz of the Thunder-Raptor]] in our deck is simply a strictly better Scorching Dragonfire in most cases. Whenever I cast it, it dealt more than enough damage. Up to two in the side now.
- [[Improbable Alliance]] has been clutch as an alternative win condition. Against Rogues or Dimir-based control decks, this card wins by itself.
- On the fence about [[Stern Dismissal]]. While it is efficient and can come in clutch, I often see myself boarding it out. Not sure if it is that much better than Borrower to warrant the inclusion.
- [[Lofty Denial]] has again proven its flexibility, though in some matchups, it loses a lot of value in the late game. In most cases, I board out 2-4 copies for Game 2. Maybe I should play a split with another counter spell.
I know I sound like a broken record, but in order to play this deck well, you definitely need to be constantly thinking about the opponent's hand and -whenever possible- play around their removal. [[Sprite Dragon]], for example ,I have come to play as more of a 4-drop: either leaving Lofty Denial or double triggers up to play around removal.
[[Bonecrusher Giant]] is definitely a playable card in this deck, but I haven't felt the need for it nor would I know what to cut.
The exact 75 is still the one from earlier, except there's 2 Blitz and 1 Dragonfire in the board now.
--UPDATE 1: 65% at 15-8 in Diamond Rank--On the whole, the deck is working quite decently; I managed to win the majority of my first Bo3 testing games; some of them convincingly at 2-0. The deck definitely seems to be somewhat play/draw-dependent: sporting 52% wr on the draw and 69% on the play. Nice.
I can confidently wipe away two concerns mentioned in the comments: 1) the threat count is not too low for this deck to function. 2) Lofty Denial is online most of the time.
The deck definitely needs to be piloted carefully and you constantly need to be playing around removal spells, particularly [[Stomp]] and [[Heartless Act]]. Luckily, your creatures naturally enable you to do so. To my surprise, [[Scorching Dragonfire]] is seeing a lot of play right now (because of crab?!), so you'll need to take that one into consideration, too.
What the deck does well
- Clock the opponent: I'm always surprised at how fast 3-4 power flyers end games. The main game plan is working pretty well. Not a lot of flyers or reach creatures seeing play right now, so that helps our plan.
- Curving on the first 4 turns: the manabase seems perfect to always have that curve out start. There wasn't a single game where I was unable to cast a spell I had in hand.
- flooding: I seem to draw too many lands in the mid-late game. Even scrying and opting them to the bottom, I always end up drawing way too many. Maybe I can trim an Island? Maybe Ox of Agonas should be in the maindeck? We empty our hand very quickly and could use a refill. Maybe Chandra, Heart of Fire? Maybe Thrill of Possibility?
- not enough one mana enablers: sometimes, I found myself missing that critical cheap spell to turn on my Entities and Riddleforms.
- soft against removal.dec
- Riddleform: some decks, particularily white-based ones, just can't deal with the card and before they manage to somehow remove it, it already got in for 6-9 damage. Not bad for a two-drop. It's the best two mana play for us since it dodges a lot of removal. The scry ability often comes into play in the lategame, which can be attributed to the deck being prone to flooding in the lategame.
- Lofty Denial: card has been great for me so far. Only a few occasions in topdeck scenarios where it looked bad. I continue to believe this is the best G1 counter spell for this deck. Though [[Keep Safe]] looks interesting, too.
- The Royal Scions: All abilities are relevant, it triggers Prowess. The format is pretty light on pw removal at the moment: Rider and Eliminate both are reasonable, but don't see much play currently. That's why it often threatens to minus which I have done in 4 of the past games which I have all won.
- Magmatic Channeler: I tested it as a 2-of for a bit and it seemed very underwhelming; maybe my expectations were too high. Essentially, it feels very slow in this deck. By the time it is a 4/4, you're already attacking with 3/3 flyers and - most likely - they already have a Lovestruck Beast or similar as a ground blocker. Discarding a spell to the ability and ripping lands or blanks sucks. Lots of decks interact with your graveyard and can shrink it at instant speed which can blow you out.
- Thrill of Possibilty: It's okay as an enabler, but ultimately felt like a filler card.
Deck 4 Opt (XLN) 65 4 Lofty Denial (M21) 56 4 Riddleform (M21) 64 4 Stormwing Entity (M21) 73 4 Shock (M21) 159 4 Sprite Dragon (IKO) 211 4 Crash Through (M19) 133 2 Spikefield Hazard (ZNR) 166 4 Riverglide Pathway (ZNR) 264 2 The Royal Scions (ELD) 199 3 Temple of Epiphany (M20) 253 2 Stern Dismissal (THB) 68 2 Brazen Borrower (ELD) 39 8 Island (ZNR) 271 6 Mountain (ZNR) 275 1 Shatterskull Smashing (ZNR) 161 1 Ox of Agonas (THB) 147 1 Valakut Awakening (ZNR) 174 Sideboard 2 Mystical Dispute (ELD) 58 2 Improbable Alliance (ELD) 193 2 Glimpse of Freedom (THB) 50 2 Scorching Dragonfire (ELD) 139 2 Negate (ZNR) 71 1 Blitz of the Thunder-Raptor (IKO) 109 1 Shredded Sails (IKO) 136 1 Phoenix of Ash (THB) 148 2 Soul-Guide Lantern (THB) 237Changes:
I cut an Island in favor of a singleton [[Valakut Awakening]] to help with the flooding. Moved the Ox to the maindeck for the same reason. Thrills went out in favor of [[Stern Dismissal]]: I needed more 1CMC plays and people said it was good. With more bounce in the maindeck, I was able to cut the third Borrower in favor of the second Scions.
The deck is a tiny bit more grindy now. We might want to play even more top-end, what are your suggestions? [[Experimental Overload]] seems sweet, but we don't really have impactful spells to recurr.
--ORIGINAL POST BELOW--Hey spikes,
Stormwing Entity and Sprite Dragon are both very efficient and powerful threats that see a lot of play in Modern and Legacy. I wonder if the card pool and metagame is welcoming enough to let us leverage those cards in standard as well?
List on MTGGoldfish
To answer this question, I will be crafting and testing a list.
Standard UR ProwessIn essence, I consider this an aggressive deck that wants to win quickly by attacking with (preferably flying) creatures and possibly deal the last points of damage with burn spells. With this in mind, this deck wants all the playable 1 mana spells and all the payoffs.
Here's the fixtures:
4 Opt (XLN) 65 4 Shock (M21) 159 4 Crash Through (M19) 133 2 Spikefield Hazard (ZNR) 166 4 Sprite Dragon (IKO) 211 4 Stormwing Entity (M21) 73[[Riddleform]] is both enabler and payoff that dodges a ton of removal. Now that we are playing 12 cheap flyers, [[Lofty Denial]] becomes the best cheap disruption for the deck.
4 Lofty Denial (M21) 56 4 Riddleform (M21) 64for the manabase, we need to consider what the deck wants to be playing: we definitely want access to 1U on turn 2 as well as this turn three play: one mana spell into [[Stormwing Entity]]. Another nice-to-have would be double two drop on turn 4. This means, we'll need: Turn Three 1RU and 1UU, as well as Turn Four 1RUU (e.g. Sprite Dragon + Riddle/Lofty).
Using a hypergeometric calculator, this puts our mana requirements at:
- at least 24 lands, but not more than 4 tap lands, (>90% Turn Two 1U),
- 13 red and blue sources for >90% Turn Three 1RU,
- and at 16 blue sources for >80% Turn 4 1RUU.
4 Riverglide Pathway (ZNR) 264 3 Temple of Epiphany (M20) 253 6 Mountain (ZNR) 275 9 Island (ZNR) 271 2 Spikefield Hazard (ZNR) 166 1 Shatterskull Smashing (ZNR) 16122+3 lands total.
Now that puts us at 53 cards, so we have 7 slots left to round out our deck and tech for the metagame. This is mostly based on personal judgement. I'd like some more threats, so [[Brazen Borrower]]'s flexibility and efficiency is too good to pass up on. [[Thrill of Possibility]] and a singleton copy of [[The Royal Scions]] gives us some flood protection, card advantage by letting us discard bad/dead cards in Game 1.
1 The Royal Scions (ELD) 199 3 Thrill of Possibility (M21) 165 3 Brazen Borrower (ELD) 39For the sideboard, here's a few decks to tech against:
- against Gruul Aggro: we probably want more removal that deals 3 or more, possibly some Negates for Embercleave, Henge and Vivien or artifact removal for the former: Scorching Dragonfire, Blitz of the Thunder-Raptor, Negate, Shredded Sails. Playing [[Claim the Firstborn]]s and swinging with their own creatures might also be an option.
- against Rogues: we can abuse the fact that they're milling us by playing [[Glimpse of Freedom]]s, [[Phoenix of Ash]] and [[Ox of Agonas]]. They usually don't have any way to remove an enchantment which is why I really like [[Improbable Alliance]], especially since we're running a ton of cantrips. Cheap counter-spells do have some value: Mystical Dispute, Negate.
- Yorion Piles seem pretty soft to cheap flying attackers: Omen of the Sun, Birth of Meletis don't do much. Glass Casket can't hit Riddleform and can get bounced, playing a Yorion into Mystical Dispute or Lofty Denial is devastating. Negates and Mystical Disputes look good for this matchup.
- Rakdos Graveyard looks like it could be a bad matchup. [[Soul-Guide Lantern]] is the only piece of graveyard interaction we'd realistically want to play. Not sure if we should try to go under them or grind through all their removal.
2 Mystical Dispute (ELD) 58 2 Improbable Alliance (ELD) 193 2 Glimpse of Freedom (THB) 50 2 Scorching Dragonfire (ELD) 139 2 Negate (ZNR) 71 1 Blitz of the Thunder-Raptor (IKO) 109 1 Shredded Sails (IKO) 136 1 Ox of Agonas (THB) 147 2 Soul-Guide Lantern (THB) 237So, there we are: this will be my 75-card starting point to start playing, iterating and evaluating the deck.
I'm highly interested in any feedback:
Are playing this archetype and how much success are you having with it? Which card choices do you (dis)agree with? What are your sideboard plans in the relevant matchups?
I will be posting updates every ~20 games.
A list of low profile mechanical keyboards
Height comparison between low profile mechanical keyboards that you can buy (or cant): https://www.reddit.com/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/irt8yt/height_comparison_between_low_profile_mechanical/
I compiled this list of all low profile mech keyboards that I'm aware of at the time of this post because I didn't find one while I was shopping for one and information was scattered. They are categorized by size first then sorted by price. TKL in this case is 80%.
I don't have plans right now to add kits, keycaps, switches, cases, etc, only fully assembled keyboards.
If you know of any other LP keyboards feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the list. Hopefully this helps anyone interested.
For anyone new to mechanical keyboards be aware that low profile keyboards, while slim, they lack customizability and there is a overall lack of options compared to standard high profile keycap keyboards. This is because no one is selling standardized keycaps, switches and other parts that would be interchangeable with each other. You will find it difficult to find coloured keycaps. In many prebuilts manufacturers make unique switches meaning you can't change out the switches with something else or find keycaps with stems that will fit the switches.
Edit: [group buy ended on 31/7/20]
Edit 2: Added Vortex Pok3r V2, Filco Ninja Majestouch Stingray, Klim Dash, MorgRie RKB68 Blue. Added 'coloured keycaps' to notes.
Edit 3: Added Cherry G84-5500, G84-4400, G84-4100, G84-5400, G84-5200, G84-4700, Sharkoon full size, Drevo Joyeuse V1, Gamdias P3, MorgRie 17.
Edit 4: Added Keychron K3, new 75% keyboard available to pre-order.
|Name||Switch Type (low profile)||Switch Colour||Size||Backlight||Software||Wireless Hybrid||Layout||Price (Approx)||Notes|
|Logitech G915 TKL||GL||Red, Brown, White||TKL||RGB||Yes||Bluetooth, USB Receiver||US, UK, DE, RU, ES, EU||$230|
|Filco Ninja Majestouch Stingray||Cherry MX||Red||TKL, Full||None||No||No||US||$165-$170|
|MorgRie RKB 68 Pink-Blue||Kailh||Red, Brown, White||65%||None||Upcoming||Bluetooth 4.0||US||$145 (limited time group buy)||Coloured keycaps|
|MorgRie RKB 68/60||Kailh||Red, Brown, White||65%, 60%||None||No||Bluetooth||US||$130-$145||Matching numpad sold seperately|
|Vinpok Taptek||Vinpok||Blue||70%||Rainbow LED||No||Bluetooth||US||$125-$130||Chiclet keys, mac compatible/layout|
|Cherry G84-5500 XS Touchpad||Cherry ML||Black||75%||None||No||No||US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, EU||$105-$160||Touchpad, Matching numpad sold seperately|
|Cooler Master SK630||Cherry MX||Red||TKL||RGB||Yes||No||US||$100-$125||Chiclet keys|
|Tesoro Gram Spectrum||Tesoro Agile||Blue, Red||TKL||RGB||Yes||No||US||$100|
|Vortex Pok3r V2||Cherry MX||Red||60%||None||No||No||US||$99||Coloured keycaps|
|iKBC Typemaster X400||Cherry MX||Red||TKL||White||No||No||US||$97||Volume Wheel|
|Cooler Master SK631/SK621||Cherry MX||Red||TKL, 60%||RGB||Yes||Bluetooth 4.0||US||$95-$150||Chiclet keys|
|Cherry G84-4400 Compact||Cherry ML||Black||75%||None||No||No||US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, EU||$90-$190||Trackball, Matching numpad sold seperately|
|Gamdias Hermes M3||Gamdias||Blue, Red, Brown, Black||TKL||RGB||Yes||No||US||$80-$100|
|Havit HV-KB390L||Kailh (PG1350)||Blue, Red||TKL||Blue||Yes||No||US, UK, DE, RU||$70-$85|
|Keychron K1 Version 4||Gateron||Blue, Red, Brown||TKL, Full||RBG, White||Upcoming||Bluetooth 5.1||US||$70-$80||Chiclet keys, coloured keycaps, mac compatible/layout|
|Hitsan Rapoo MT500||Unknown||Red||TKL||White||No||No||US||$70-$80||Mac compatible/layout|
|Klim Dash||Unknown||Red||TKL, Full||RGB||No||No||DE, FR||$70-$115|
|Sharkoon PureWriter TKL||Kailh||Blue, Red||TKL||RGB, Blue||No||No||US, DE, FR, IT, RU (RGB model), PT (RGB model)||$70-$100|
|DareU EK820||Kailh||Blue, Red||TKL, 65%||Blue||No||Bluetooth 3.0/4.0||US||$65|
|Keychron K3||Gateron, Keychron Optical||Blue, Red, Brown (Both Brands) / White, Orange, Black (Keychron Optical)||75%||RBG, White||Upcoming||Bluetooth 5.1||US||$64-$74||Chiclet keys, coloured keycaps, mac compatible/layout, hot-swappable|
|Cherry G84-4100||Cherry ML||Black||75%||None||No||No||US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, EU||$55||Cover, Matching numpad sold seperately|
|Anidees Prismatic TKL||Fraly||Blue||TKL, 65%||RGB||No||Bluetooth||US||$50-$90||Chiclet keys, battery required, choc keycap|
|Tecware Phantom L||Outemu||Blue, Red, Brown||TKL||RGB||Yes||No||US||$50||Hotswappable with Outemu|
|EagleTec KG060-BR||Custom||Cherry Brown Equivalent||TKL||RGB, Blue||No||No||US||$40-$55|
|Stoga Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||Unknown||Blue||TKL||Rainbow LED||No||No||US||$35-$40|
|Cherry G84-5400 XS Trackball||Cherry ML||Black||75%||None||No||No||US, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT, EU||$25-$145||Trackball, Matching numpad sold seperately|
|Hexgears X-1/K950||Kailh||Red, Brown, White||96%||RGB||No||Bluetooth 4.0||US||$120||Chiclet keys, carry case|
|Drevo Joyeuse Version 1||Kailh, Drevo||Red, White, Brown (Kailh) / Blue, Red, Black (Drevo)||96%||White||No||Bluetooth 3.0||US||$80||Chiclet keys|
|Drevo Joyeuse Version 2||Content||Red, White||96%||White||No||No||US||$70||Chiclet keys|
|Hitsan Royal Kludge RK929||Kailh||Blue, Black, Brown||96%||White and coloured sides||No||Bluetooth||US||$55-$90||Chiclet keys|
|Logitech G915/G815||GL||Red, Brown, White||Full||RGB||Yes||Bluetooth, USB Receiver (G915 model)||US, UK, DE, RU, ES, EU||$200-$250||G1-G5 keys|
|Hexgears Venture||Kailh||Red, Brown, White||Full||RGB||No||Bluetooth 4.0||US||$160||Chiclet keys|
|Roccat Vulcan 100/120/121/122||Roccat Titan||Red (121 model), Brown||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US||$150-$165||Chiclet keys, Volume Wheel, Detachable wrist rest (120+ models)|
|Corsair K70 MK.2 Rapidfire||Cherry MX||Red, Speed||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US, UK||$140-$185||Detachable wrist rest, USB passthrough|
|Alienware AW510K||Cherry MX||Red||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US||$140-$180||USB passthrough|
|Gamdias Hermes P3||Gamdias||Blue, Red, Brown, Black||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US||$130-$150|
|Anidees Prismatic 104||Fraly||Blue||Full||RGB||No||Bluetooth||US||$115||Chiclet keys, battery required, choc keycap|
|MSI Vigor GK50||Kailh (PG1350)||Unknown||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US||$105-130|
|Tesoro Gram XS||Tesoro Ultra Slim||Blue, Red||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US||$100-120||Chiclet keys|
|Cooler Master SK650/SK651||Cherry MX||Red||Full||RGB||Yes||Bluetooth 4.0 (SK651 model)||US||$100-$150||Chiclet keys|
|iKBC Typemaster X410||Cherry MX||Red||Full||White||No||No||US||$100||Volume Wheel|
|Roccat Vulcan 80||Roccat Titan||Brown||Full||Blue||Yes||No||US, UK, DE, FR||$90-120||Chiclet keys|
|Genesis Thor 420||Unknown||Blue||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US||$90-$95||Chiclet keys|
|Havit HV-KB395L||Kailh (PG1350)||Blue, Red||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US, UK, DE, JP||$85-$100|
|Motospeed GK81||Unknown||Blue, Red||Full||RGB||No||2.4Ghz USB Receiver||US||$80-$110||Volume Wheel|
|Sharkoon PureWriter||Kailh||Blue, Red||Full||RGB, Blue||No||No||US, DE, FR, IT, RU (RGB model), PT (RGB model)||$70-115|
|Cherry G84-5200||Cherry ML||Black||Full||None||No||No||US, DE, FR, BE, CH||$70-$150|
|Redragon K589 Shrapnel||Outemu||Red, Blue (upcoming)||Full||RGB||Yes||No||US||$60-$70|
|EagleTec KG050-BR||Custom||Cherry Brown Equivalent||Full||RGB, Blue||No||No||US||$45-$60|
|Gergo: Heavy||Kailh||12g Choc, 20g gChoc, 35g Pro Red, 35g Crystal Red||Ergo Split||None||No||No||$240 (prebuilt)||High profile MX compatible, blank keycaps|
|GergoPlex: Heavy||Kailh||12g Choc, 20g gChoc, 35g Pro Red, 35g Crystal Red||Ergo Split 36 Keys||None||No||No||$230 (prebuilt)||High profile MX compatible, blank keycaps|
|Corne LP||Kailh||Red, Brown, White||Ergo Split 42 Keys||RGB (Comfort Edition)||No||No||$215-$285 (limited time group buy)||Hotswappable with Kailh Choc, Two OLED displays available|
|Gergo||Kailh||12g Choc, 20g gChoc, 35g Pro Red, 35g Crystal Red||Ergo Split||None||No||No||$195 (prebuilt)||High profile MX compatible, blank keycaps|
|5x12 Ortho LP||Kailh||Blue, Red, Teal||Ortholinear 60 Keys||None||No||No||$170 (prebuilt)||Hotswappable with Kailh Choc|
|GergoPlex||Kailh||12g Choc, 20g gChoc, 35g Pro Red, 35g Crystal Red||Ergo Split 36 Keys||None||No||No||$160 (prebuilt)||High profile MX compatible, blank keycaps|
|Mistel MD650L Barocco||Cherry ML (ML1A)||Tactile, Silent||Split 65%||None||No||No||US||$159-$219|
|4x12 Ortho LP||Kailh||Blue, Red, Teal||Ortholinear 48 Keys||None||No||No||$145 (prebuilt)||Hotswappable with Kailh Choc|
|Planck Light||Kailh (PG1350)||Clicky, Linear, Tactile||Ortholinear 40%||RGB||No||No||$130-$150+ (limited time drop)|
|MorgRie RKB 17||Kailh||Red, Brown, White||Numpad||None||No||Bluetooth||US||$75||Matches MorgRie RKB 68/60|
|Cherry G84-4700||Cherry ML||Black||Numpad||None||No||No||$40-$95||Matches Cherry G84 Series keyboards|
|Hitsan Royal Kludge RK965/RK925||Shown in catalog|
|Plum Ortholinear Redux||Lack of info|
|Cooler Master SK851||Upcoming|
|Ducky Blade Air||Cancelled|