Cracked hACK TOOLS 10/10/2020
The CTGP Revolution pack continues the CTGP 4.4 trend of using custom course slots to load custom tracks and is the first distribution to use a modified menu system to load tracks. Sign Up, it unlocks Pyramid_Valley_HACK_vexe. Pyramid valley hack v1.0. Crack; HOW TO DOWNLOAD/INFORMATIONS; 1. I am Playr TRAINER v1.1. F1 - God Mode -Enabling this option makes you invulnerable. Categories discussion - Forum - FAST Racing NEO. BBS Archives - Game Doors (U-Z) https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=347.
Pyramid Valley Vineyards 'Earth Smoke' Pinot N
Compete in more than 200 races in 500 stages around the world, including the famous Tours such as La Vuelta and the famous Tour de France. Colluvial Valley – Valley formed by the deposition of sediment from hillslope erosion processes. Patch 10.3 Q tornado duration and damage ticks increased. View all Cobalt Cup Xenon Cup Titanium Cup Neon Cup Iridium Cup Carbon Cup Scorpio Circuit Alpine Trust Mueller Pacific Chuoko City Zvil Raceway Sunahara Plains Kamagori City Daitoshi Station Storm Coast Kenshu Jungle Sunahara Desert Avalanche Valley Sendai Outpost Willard Mine Cevo Canyon Hibashira Speedway. HaxBall Change Color Nickname Hack v lets you easily change the color of your nickname to a color of your choice. Village maison enneiger v1.0 FS19. Page 142 - Scenery Addons for FSX & P3D (Freeware) https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=352.
Hack valley Kush 1.0 by Accelerator Seeds from Seed City
Any v1.2 v1.1 v1.0. Gloucestershire (206) Town/City. Suddenly not only did we become grape growers but we became soil growers and we observed dramatic changes in the quality of our soils over this journey. Flohrianmkw updated New Horizons to v1.0. Met Art Angel C Presenting Angel By Elxian. Kobojo is a private company, founded in and headquartered in Paris, France with an additional office in Edinburgh, Scotland. Blueforest Valley; Author: SpyKid: Type: Forest Version: v1.0 Release date: 2020-04-11 Download: puush: Overview.
Minnesota Stream Quantification Tool and Debit Calculator
Farming Simulator 2020 mods, LS 2020 mods, FS 17 mods. Download Fanmissionen - Thief - The last GLASS. You have a (better) picture for this file? It is a paradise to relax, meditate or just to be one with nature. The only way you can die, however, is falling from heights or throwing yourself in pits. SNEScraft - Music Add-On v1.1 Download and Update Formats May Change (09/10/13) In order to increaseefficiency, there's a strong probability that the format for new downloads and updates will change. A giant village, battle tower, and zelda dungeon within 100 blocks of each other.
- Pyramid Solitaire Saga - VER. 1.84.0 Infinite (Lives
- StoneBlock - Modpacks - Minecraft
- Defend The Realm TRAINER v2.7
- 300+ Windows 10 ideas in 2020
- Building El Castillo Pyramid v1.0 Mod - Farming Simulator
- Page 13 - Scenery Addons for FSX & P3D (Freeware)
- V8.00 Patch Notes - Epic Games' Fortnite
Buy Valley Kush 1.0 Feminised Seeds from Accelerator Seeds
The pack has been released Ibuki Bowser Valley v -MKWii Custom Track- Chomp Valley BKT - Danny. Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. By Slayer_0 Updated to v1.0 on. Sovngarde - Mist's Font Replacer SE patch provided in optional files. Storage Barn v184.108.40.206 FS 19 - Farming simulator 17 / 2020 mod sites. In this game, you, as superheroes-for-hire Dan Danger and EVO (the self-evolving prototype robot) must conquer the renegade Space Station, which was an experiment to see how various. Cheatbook your source for Cheats, Video game Cheat Codes and Game Hints, Walkthroughs, FAQ, Games Trainer, Games Guides, Secrets, cheatsbook.
Serial code sonic Forces: Speed Battle - Sonic News Network, the Sonic
Located east of the Litani River in the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon, Baalbek is world famous for its exquisitely. Internet Shop Maker ISM v1.4 Win9xNT, JLIP. VALLEY TRAINER TOOL ". Using a Development CheckoutYou will have to create a development environment to hack on Pyramid, using a. Pyramid Valley HACK V (Video Proof) Legends Rise of Hero HACK V (Video Proof) Download cheat engine. BergmannGTW430 / metalTechPP20 pack v1.0 FS 17. Otherwise, it cannot be controlled natively.
PC Game Trainers - Game Trainer Manager
Your email address will not be published. With the continued patch support over the last few seasons, it seems Civilization VI will be on our play lists for a long time. Mod versions from Blackmod Team are advertised by us and shared without fee. Pyramid Solitaire is a 100% free game. Christian Pohl 14.05.2020 3694 PS2 14.05.2020 3694 PS2. FS 19 Building El Castillo Pyramid v1.0 https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=362. If you search a warez download site for 'lantek expert keygen', this often means your download includes a keygen.
- [16x][1.7] SNESCraft Resource Pack - Beta v1.0 Minecraft
- 2020 Pyramid Valley Vineyards 'Earth Smoke' Pi
- The Complete Electron Games Guide
- News 2020 - Custom Mario Kart
- Seasons GEO: Cork v220.127.116.11 FS 2020 - Farming Simulator 17
- LS2019 Feuerwehrsirene v5.0 - Farming Simulator 19 mod
- Wyoming Stream Quantification Tool User Manual (Version 1.0)
- Steam Community: : Valley
- Forest pyramid warning sign v1.0 FS 19 - Farming simulator
- Pc - trainers or cheats - letter: T
Which software activation codes can Recover Keys retrieve
You should make sure to go more or less straight until reaching the third waypoint. Join in the fun and win free tickets for collecting wristband points. Play your puzzle on-screen by dragging circles around the hidden words or print it out and play it on paper. Easy map-testing, standby test server. Font Overhaul - Natural Typefaces for Skyrim -- FONTS at. Released 05/2020 v1.0 21379 downloads, 4.5 of 5 stars (6 votes) "Dragon Valley Dizzy" by Matt Huckvale (Huckleberry) released 05/2020 v1.0 21390 downloads, 3.8 of 5 stars (6 votes) "Illusion Island Dizzy" by Jamie Douglas (delta) released 04/2020 v1.15 21396 downloads, 5.0 of 5 stars (11 votes) "Mysterious Realm Dizzy" by Phillip L. Ward (Meph). Avalanche Valley - FAST Racing NEO.
Extensive List of Island Codes by Category
Here's an extensive list of many island codes currently available sorted by category.
(Sorry for the double post, was having issues with the filter auto-blocking my large post / comment)
Many of these maps can be used for multiple purposes, for example FFA can double as Hide-N-Seek. Please show these creators some recognition by visiting their posts or leaving a comment of appreciation below. There are some seriously insane maps in this list so make sure to have a good look.
I apologise for anyone's code I have missed, there's only so much I can dig through. I'll consider adding more if I get the time. To the creators who have a map listed here, let me know if you need something changed. You can comment down below or send me a private message & I'll do my best to correct it.
Also, I highly recommend checking out http://dropnite.com/ by fortnitecreative. It lists a huge amount of creative maps, offering a gallery of pictures to browse through to make finding a map you like easier. It helped me find a handful of maps I would have otherwise missed.
These are mostly in random order except for very few exceptional maps that got bumped up the list. Hopefully everyone can make use of this list. Enjoy!
The format for the links is as follows:
- Source: (Fortnite code web-page link) by Author
FFA / TDM (w/ building)
- Pungent Prison: 5030-2628-3095 by Taint_Butter
TDM 2-16 Players - Players spawn in a cell with a pistol - Ajspades21
- Looming Llama: 1090-0783-2499 by gladboii
This since long powered down mechanical monstrosity sits dormant in the woods, ominously watching from above. What will you find inside?
- Fortnite Colosseum: 1792-1719-6846 by jstolpe
The Fortnite Colosseum is based on the Roman Colosseum!
- Electric Empire: 3247-7776-0837 by menardo3
A high-security compound that produces mysterious energy cubes.
- Marvelous Metro: 4969-9104-8488 by menardo3
A futuristic city that's fit for combat!
- Winter Wonderland: 5773-8954-8305 by TitanWarcraft
Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year! Jump into this wonderland and feel the full spirit of Christmas. Map by Senix
- Lefty Leave: 5184-5792-0669 by TitanWarcraft
The abandoned city was haunted by nature. Map created by Senix. Thanks, enjoy my map! Stay tuned for more maps ;)
- Noms Shipping Block: 4261-8210-0905 by otterwolfy
Free For All in the shipping yard. Chests at Hub portal.
- Risky Rises V2.0: 9777-2125-4840 by Dizei
Risky Rises again with this new large community moving into the block! Colourful callouts, 11 unique drops. Under 50,000 memory, #FortniteBlockParty
- Prison Island: 0215-0422-5330 by theirue399show
Prison Island has fallen into chaos! The prisoners revolt while the guards fight back! Who will win?!
- Prosperous Palace: 6682-4420-5853 by Shinohara
4 teams elimination in a Japanese castle - 20 random chests around the map, maximum ammo and a lot of materials to fight for the shogun title!
- Fruitopia Team Deathmatch: 9782-9667-2476 by iLee2413
The city of Fruitopia is split and have waged war on eachother. 2 teams fight in this battle royal environment. Building and destruction is enabled!
- Panic Pyramid: 9587-1059-8765 by DirectingPeter
Explore, discover and get lost in Panic Pyramid! A 20 minute Free For All elimination game with some secrets lurking. Have fun and don't panic!
- Crazy Corrections V2: Jailbreak Edition: 4958-3447-4333 by RSGMercenary
A high security prison, home to Fortnite's most vicious criminals. All went according to schedule, until one bad storm threw everything into chaos.
- Harvest Heights (FFA): 3513-9929-5209 by CCruzFight
Free-For-All: Up to 16 players can battle each other in this massive, island-sized city.
- Harvest Heights (TDM): 1047-7764-3974 by CCruzFight
Team Deathmatch: 4 teams battle in a massive, island-sized city with unique POIs.
- Glacier Gardens: 6560-0861-9698 by Dizei
Glacier Gardens was once a place of zen until Worlds Collided and Winter crashed into The Block, but is there a secret beneath the ice? Featuring diverse landing spots on each part of the map, from the Central Glacier Garden, Dragons, Colourful Marketplace, Launch Pad, Campsite, Clocktower, Book Store, with Greenery all around and more! #FortniteBlockParty
- Eastern Empire: 6131-2843-4702 by SpecialDodger
The old school started here.
- Camper Canopy: 1028-7998-5716 by Flufflebubbles
Battle in the treetop houses or in the long grass at camper canopy
- Treetop Temple: 5264-8103-9639 by Flufflebubbles
An overgrown temple complex in the treetops. Bush campers paradise on the ground.
- Risky Reloaded: 2415-9162-6749 by fernloup
Explore our re-creation of Risky Reels #FortniteBlockParty
FFA / TDM (w/out building)
- Raging Rooftop: 0027-4740-9074 by boomerz87
Soar to new heights in these raging rooftops. Watch your step. Enjoyed my map? My support-a-creator tag is "Axel-Capek".
- Venerable Village: 9840-0790-0118 by LikeYNot100
Team Deathmatch Map
- Deathmatch Domain: 5021-7267-1376 by menardo3
2 Team Deathmatch Arena
- Shaolin Showdown: 5917-8996-2252 by hysir
A redesign of Risky Reels, with a focus on close encounters, long sightlines, and minimal building.
- Festive Forest: 3012-8539-4976 by Lohkas_
A tranquil, Chinese new year themed, forest town. #FortniteBlockParty (Weapons by Creatvive Hub Rift)
- Valiant Village (FFA): 6575-2179-5758 by NepAlchemist
Battle with up to 16 players in this large-scale village map. Break a llama when you enter and pick up floor spawns when you see them!
- Valiant Village (TDM): 5451-0463-3030 by NepAlchemist
Battle up to 8v8 in this large scale village map complete with team spawns
- Dome Hunter: 9667-4342-9338 by coreythedesigner
No-scope bounce arena. Never stop moving!!
- Inception: 0556-1215-6884 by RayBenefield
M.C. Escher meets Fortnite... get lost in the never ending maze of ramps while fighting for survival.
- Casual Capital V2: 0341-1441-6645 by JTF9021
- Mystery Markets V2.0: 7693-3640-8910 by IdiotsPlayGames
A close quarters map perfect for Free For All and Team Elimination modes!
- Bounce Pad Arena: 7453-4016-2382 by KojackNumber2
Free For All Deathmatch map designed for up to 8 people! Fight with a hand cannon, a hunting rifle, and a whole lot of bounce pads!
- Dust II: 1068-0274-9341 by VariousPurple
V1.1 - Map Overhaul! The classic Dust II map from Counter-Strike
- Nuketown Reimagined: 2012-6281-8095 by jespergran
Fortnite's touch on the classic map!
- Jonboiii's Nuketown: 0455-9800-7889 by starscorch
Here's my take on Nuketown you may have seen on social media!
- MW2 Rust: 3624-9134-2626 by ItsSwitchup
Snipers only FFA on the classic MW2 map Rust
- Firing Range: 6584-9415-6160 by TeRm14
FFA - No Building! Think you can win? --- I made this from memory. Yes, it's from COD... some nostalgia for you all.
- CallMeCypher's FFA Snipes: 8885-0829-3942 by CallMeCypher
Free For All Sniper Map! If you like it let me know! ttv CallMeCypher
- Risky Runways: 2320-5863-3485 by Tolbana
No building. Indestructible environment. Start the game and use the llamas to craft your perfect load-out & then fight for the most kills!
- Hopping Hoops: 3411-3874-3944 by Chucksourdiesel
Slam jam, hoop it up. Snipers only Free-For-All.
- Frantic FFA: 1631-6148-6835 by Raeldon
A frantic Free For All for you and your friends to furiously fight - Any Weapons - No Building - Aim / Parkour
- Frantic FFA V2 Large Outdoors: 7503-2693-9174 by Raeldon
Now you can bring all your friends into the Frantic FFA for some furious fragging fun! - No building - Aim / Parkour
- 4 Player Prison Prowl FFA: 1546-4065-3734 by Raeldon
Find healing throughout the map and control the central slurp for the victory! 4 Spawns - No Building - Prowl!
- Sky Snipes: 1743-2048-4798 by notnellaf
Grapple and impulse your way around the low-gravity map and see who can hit the most no-scopes!
- Highrise: 5540-1344-7889 by ItsJustBroomy
MW2 Highrise remake by @BroomyGraphics. Features a platform for bolt action, handcannon and pump shotgun.
- Wetwork: 0302-4257-6714 by ItsJustBroomy
COD4 Wetwork remake by @BroomyGraphics. Features a platform for bolt action, handcannon and pump shotgun.
- Major Mill: 2723-2720-5936 by YU7A
Play without buildings with up to 6 players in a large factory. Created for the #FortniteBlockParty by YU7A (Memory overflow due to spawners)
- Abandoned Acre: 6509-8513-4532 by Taint_Butter
No build TDM Mini Map - Ajspades21
- Der Riese: 6284-1686-6814 by Chucksourdiesel
OG COD zombies map for your enjoyment
- MechkeysCA Arena: 9499-5963-0756 by evolize
Practice and hone your movement & gun skill. This is a fast paced, action filled guns only map I hope you enjoy!!
- Hanamura: 2468-2345-3440 by Chucksourdiesel
Overwatch map, Hanamura. Free For All hunting rifles and deagles.
- AWP Lego: 4265-3743-2329 by TitanWarcraft
AWP Lego map from CSS, only AWP / Full Life + Full Shield / Endless Ammo / Respawn / 2 Teams / By Senix
- Mirror Madness: 5422-1714-7140 by noneo
A 4 team deathmatch in the mirror dimension! Full of secret passages, pits, hideouts, and loot! Don't get lost...
- BO2 Standoff: 6644-6369-6183 by notnellaf
To support more COD map remakes
- Floating Sniper Shoot Out: 2328-6721-0924 by BobbyMcSwanson
Complete sniper shoot out in the clouds... every sniper, stink grenades, impulse grenades... a few thermal ARs... jump island to island or to your death!
- GridLOK: 4804-9803-0739 by embermine_drake
Pre-Release playtest version by Emermine_Drake
- Cozy Cabins: 0695-8314-6959 by domestic_theories
Competitive Team Deathmatch map designed for 2v2 - 5v5 YT: Silo World
Obstacle Course / Maze / Puzzle
- Escape Maze: 1820-7750-3131 by whimsical_pixels
Explore, find secrets, be careful. Find the rift to escape!
- Death Maze: 3504-4991-4799) by SagaTyphoon
Custom game mode for up to 16 players, fight your way to the top through challenges and secrets while you gun down enemies.
- The Cube V3.4: 7512-6248-2736 by FerrinNuff
You awaken in a strange place... will you escape the cube?
- Mo's Grapple Course: 7390-6759-2095 by MoKnowz
Grapples Only. Do you have what it takes? Team 1: Runners, Team 2: Spectator Deck.
- APA Parkour University: 9469-8901-1491 by Wertandrew
Get your unofficial parkour license here! And the headmaster told me to share this with you: "A+ Grade if you find the teddy bear"
- Tricky Tower: 8208-7832-2040 by Wertandrew
Two teams. 15 minutes. One skyscraper full of deadly traps and challenges. Who will reach the top first? Players 2-16.
- Impossible Parkour Island: 0623-9785-4504 by msuiche
An almost impossible parkour track divided in 11 levels. One hour average per level (team 1/level 1, team 2/level 2, etc...) Enjoy it!!
- Endless Escape: 2720-5244-4597 by noneo
Find clues and try to escape this complex. Use your resources wisely!
- Deathrun Satan: 2908-0319-0008 by nokss
By NokSS - ttv nokss68
- Jump and Run: 8505-0120-9162 by Mobilezocker
Das ist ein Jump and Run, das euch zum ausrasten bringen könnte. By Mobilezocker
- Cizzorz Death Run Challenge: 0940-9970-7913 by Cizzorz
Good luck... you'll need it. Check youtube video description for full list of rules!! Submit best runs before 2019. Make sure you have video proof.
- Shadorf's Challenge: 1578-2762-0506 by shadorf
A puzzle / parkour challenge that will test your patience and skills.
- SM64 Ice-Slide course: 6753-5280-6481 by ALaGz
--- Rules: Start with 1 HP, fall damage on, glider redeploy off, building / editing off. Good luck!
- Crazy Corridors: 7496-7723-9592 by BasketCaseBoi
Enter a colorful maze-like alien structure and try to find your way out.
- The Yeasty Gauntlet: 4324-8438-2480 by yeasty-boy
10 Unique Challenges >>Puzzles, Mazes and Parkour<<
- Escape the Room: 4497-8738-0207 by Marwaanboy
The hardest escape the room ever!
- Wonder World: 8211-2046-7876 by Squircle_
A detailed theme park featuring 12 different rides and attractions plus more! Great for FFA, Hide and Seek or just exploring!
- Grimy Greens: 8641-0487-1161 by inspectorkhan
A dark mystery lies beneath the grass...
- Tiny Toys: 9673-6880-8356 by Wondervictim
Gosh, you have been shrunk and turned into a toy! All the other toys have gone mad...
- Kakariko Village from Legend of Zelda (OoT): 8297-4651-2809 by iLee2413
The entire Kakariko Village from Ocarina of time made into a Hide N Seek map!
- Colossal Castle: 8654-2518-6914 by joegep13
Hide-And-Seek and Sniper FFA Castle...
- Crux Metalis: 4861-4018-6615 by Wertandrew
A cyberpunk hide and seek map with over 60 good spots for you and your team to hide. Recommended settings: 5 min. to hide, 15 mins to seek.
- Christmas Hide and Seek: 6483-1091-1597 ItsSwitchup
Christmas themed Hide and Seek map. Look out for secret spots littered around the map!
- Construction Site: 8565-7797-9749 by ItsJustBroomy
Construction Site POI by @BroomyGraphics. Large scale Hide-N-Seek. 1-Runners. 2-Seekers.
- Eerie Estates: 0246-3501-9703 by jespergran
Fight through mysterious funkies houses, with wide open areas, but be careful... snipers might pick you off from a distance through the large windows!
- Covert Courtyard Hide-N-Seek / Zombies: 7743-2660-9084 by Tolbana
Survivors vs Zombies, search for the 3 medkits and escape on the plane but beware, ammo is limited! Set teams prior to match. 2nd Chest Area for Hide-N-Seek.
- Alien Invasion Hide-N-Seek: 1710-0511-3846 by iLee2413
An alien invasion is happening and the towns people (hiders team 1) must hide to avoid being found by the aliens (seeker(s) team 16)
- Ruined Remains: 5909-6932-4704 by Shinohara
Hard mode Hide 'N Seek - Hide and do parkour in a devastated city swallowed by vines! One bandage for each prey and a boogie bomb spawns each 2 mins.
- Dinosaur Museum: 4041-7589-5742 by Richyster
A museum of nature, history & dinosaurs! Oh and llamas.
- Tick Tock: 3208-8743-9451 by Jxdvn
Run, the odds are never in your favor in this 12 person Hunger Games deathmatch. Watch your step it could be your last.
- Snipers vs Runners: 7352-4203-8482 by IdiotsPlayGames
Runners must complete the obstacle course in 5 mins, snipers must stop them from getting to the end. Team 1: Runners; Team 2: Snipers.
- Castle Siege! [Ver 1]: 4045-5322-4019 by iLee2413
LoL Nexus Siege: Before starting game divide teams (minimum req. 3v3) on teams 1 & 2. Rules: Attackers knock towers until they reach DJ booth. Destroy that to win.
- Human Pinball: 1877-3305-4241 by Lord_Spinkingham
Skill doesn't apply here. Let the fates decide!
- Rainbow Road Race: 2668-3299-2351 by FalconStrikeFilms
Inspired by the SNES classic, here is rainbow road! This track has working thwomps, speed boosts, & checkpoints. It allows up to 8 racers. Enjoy!
- Trickshot Circuit: 4033-9935-5325 by Wertandrew
Folks gather on an abandoned garbage treament facility in Canny Valley, to witness one of the most challenging racetracks. No boosting please!
- Santa's Snipe 'n Creep: 5296-7830-3631 by Wertandrew
2 teams. One has snipeimpulse and stay only on red towers. Other has shotgun/impulse and tries to hide in the center. Loser changes team.
- Bomberman!: 2531-7429-3933 by Tolbana
Challenge your friends or foes in a maze using only dynamite in this Bomberman inspired game. Set your teams (1,2,3,4) and start the match! bonus weapons at the top spectator platform for different game-modes!
- 4 Walls Battle Arena: 8353-6357-2360 by Lord_Spinkingham
You have 2 minutes to grab loot from your section before destroying the orange beams and dropping the walls. Let the battle commence!
- Impossible Deathrace: 2991-7634-7977 by Lord_Spinkingham
You'll be lucky to finish 1 lap, let alone beat your teammates. 1 minute long track that will try to kill you at every turn! Good luck!
- DBT1's Fortnite Deathrun: 7145-1907-9072 by DeathByToast1
Title says it all, deathrun in Fortnite! Try to avoid the traps, and make it to the end!
- Sky Arena: 4578-5139-9153 by stephanthonyb
1 Player on Team 1 gets a pump shotgun. 3 Players on team 2 get stink bombs. Hide or fight!
- Snowy Speedway: 2546-6545-7868 by Taint_Butter
Top secret alpine test track - Ajspades21
- Mega Spleef Arena: 0843-7683-5468 by nexon-
Last to the bottom wins! Have fun :) Shout out to ToastiestStraw6 and Chefau for the help. Enjoy!
- Megatrack Survival Race: 4565-3085-7481 by ROESSYT
- Tetris: 0037-7355-9901 by Ol-Greg-Sr
2 team elimination, 2-10 players, one team knocks vehicles down in an attempt to crush the other team, while that team tries to survive
- Fort Wars! [V1]: 4460-3399-6094 by iLee2413
2-4 teams. Divide into teams in pre-game. Once game starts team 1 will start timer for wall to come down. Reminder: Do not build on wall or spawn.
- Crash Up Derby: 1403-4905-7664 by Ol-Greg-Sr
FFA, 2-16 players, everyone gets in a vehicle and tries to knock everyone off. Last man standing wins.
- Rifty's Race: 1330-3984-1519 by Rifty
Additional build help by Muselk and ToastedShoes
- Bajan and Wildcat's Race: 1555-4793-9248 by Bajan and Wildcat
Make sure not to touch the sides
- Splatter Monkey: 2944-2410-2439 by Ol-Greg-Sr
2 team elimination, 2-16 players, one team stands on middle platform and others enter ramps on golf carts to try and knock them off.
- Speed Halo: 6267-0872-0745 by Ol-Greg-Sr
2 team elimination, one team drives vehicles down the ramp and tries to hit the gunner and kill him. The gunner tries to kill the drivers.
- Dodgeball: 9244-4055-3665 by Ol-Greg-Sr
2 team elimination, 2-16 players, players grab sticky bombs and use them as dodgeballs, don't cross the line.
- Stormwing Grand Prix: 0953-7230-9711 by Assasin-of-Eire
Winter themed plane race track for 8 people
- Dodgeball: Dojo: 1233-0848-7759 by IdiotsPlayGames
Battle it out in this fast action packed mini game! Up to 16 players battle it out using impulse grenades to knock the opponents out of the map!
- Dodgeball: Downtown: 9983-0016-5224 by IdiotsPlayGames
Battle it out in this fast action packed mini game! Up to 16 players battle it out using impulse grenades to knock the opponents out of the map!
- Temple Run: 5001-0003-6492 by DOLPHINDOM
Run through the course as the map breaks behind you! If recording make sure to link DolphinDom's youtube in the description! (Throw dynamite down before starting)
- Rainbow Route: 2323-3120-2814 by Taint_Butter
Dual layer sky racetrack - AJSPADES21
- Avalanche Pt. 2: 3299-1936-4989 by migrn
Huge thanks to Epic and u/vexraid! Hope you enjoy the remake!
Practice / Explore / Unspecified
- Warm Up Course: 6561-6398-2653 by OfficialCanDook
Quick warmup course to do before you play. Use code: Candook
- The Ultimate Edit Training Island: 4919-7355-3287 by Jiggy_Fly
Edit drills and Edit course.
- Pixel Art Island: 7933-4535-4228 by Cyae1
By Cyael. Suggestoins welcome! :)
- Rosy Rink: 2881-3296-2250 by Rooksquad
A winter wonderland set with a family lodge and a nice ice rink.
- Shipment COD 4: 4203-6925-0108 by GamePlayerGTAV1
- Lakeshore Lodge: 6585-8238-0391 by guz-
Lakeshore Lodge is a work in progress ski resort, more to come in the future!
- Mahal Museum: 1512-9091-3630 by Turtlenade
Travel across the world in seconds to see the famous "Taj Mahal" for yourself!
- Mighty Mountain: 5916-2410-1250 by InevitableInternet
The temple on the mountain. Hope you have as much fun playing as we did creating! This is the map I made together with IMelissaa and Yaemo.
- Mistspell Mansions: 1268-2150-4490 by guz-
Mistspell Mansions is a small town consisting of a mountainside mansion and numerous others including a tennis court! More features to come :)
- Overgrown Islands: 5195-9387-8986 by Lundle
Custom created jungle-type islands for you to check out! Also, please check out my youtube channel "Lundle" for more creations.
- Training Mode + Shooting Practice: 8399-3680-8711 by Swarek
This map is made for training to modify then fire on a target.
- Majestic Mountain: 7609-5741-9937 by jlozier891
Battle friends or explore the great castle
Codeless Artists worth a look
- SirPrizedButSecs : Death Derby 3.0 | Deagle Map
- MaddieAwesome : Constant Motion Arena
- coolasbeans21 : Duck Hunt
- Rokstarr75 : Risky Rides
- Abixal : Ancient Armoury
- skirsch : Prize Plaza | Large Deathmatch
- NightMist- : Arctic Arena
domestic_theories : Cozy CabinsNow has a code! 0695-8314-6959 NP-94 : Kitchen in the ArcticNow has a code! 9233-0474-2493
- Swifx : Snowy Skywars
Do you have any favourites?
Please discuss them down below so others can check them out too!
On the arcade side, there are fixes for a minor but long-standing graphical issue in Capcom’s genre-defining 1942, and also a fairly significant graphical regression in Seibu Kaihatsu’s Raiden Fighters. Speaking of Seibu Kaihatsu, our very own Angelo Salese significantly improved the experience in Good E-Jan, and speaking of graphics fixes, cam900 fixed some corner cases in Data East’s innovative, but little-known, shoot-’em-up Boogie Wings. Software list additions include the Commodore 64 INPUT 64 collection (courtesy of FakeShemp) and the Spanish ZX Spectrum Load’N’Run collection (added by ICEknight). New preliminary CPU cores and disassemblers include IBM ROMP, the NEC 78K family, Samsung KS0164 and SSD Corp’s Xavix 2.
As always, you can get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 06790: [Graphics] (surpratk.cpp) suratk: Missing star field rotation effect in final level. (MetalliC)
- 07079: [Gameplay] (suna8.cpp) sparkman, sparkmana: Player 2 button inputs are not read correctly. (dink)
- 07428: [Media Support] (vsmileb.cpp) vsmileb: Unable to load media. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07557: [DIP/Input] (karnov.cpp) wndrplnt: Coin inputs no longer work. (MetalliC)
- 07562: [Graphics] (seibuspi.cpp) rdft: Line scroll effects have regressed. (MetalliC)
New working machines
- Advance Bright Ltd / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. Decathlon [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Bandai / SSD Company LTD Mahou Taiketsu Magiranger - Magimat de Dance & Battle (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, ShouTime]
- Conny / VideoJet Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Pocket Dream Console (France) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Consumenta Computer / Loproc Conchess (standard) [hap, Berger]
- Game & Watch: Pinball [algestam, Ryan Holtz]
- Hasbro / Tiger Electronics Dream Life Superstar (Version 0.3, Mar 16 2007) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Hasbro / Tiger Electronics Mission: Paintball Powered Up [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Hasbro / Tiger Electronics Star Wars - The Clone Wars [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Hasbro Designer's World (Version 1.0, Dec 20 2005) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto 1X [Berger, blitzchess.fr]
- HP 86B [F.Ulivi]
- Merry Circus (Version 1.0.2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- MGT 20-in-1 TV-Spielekonsole (Germany) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Mortal Kombat (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle]
- Performance Designed Products / Disney / Jungle Soft Disney Game It! Classic Pals [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Plug & Play Game Controller with 200 Games (Supreme 200) [TeamEurope]
- Retro Dance Mat (110 song Super StepMania + 9-in-1 games) (PAL) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Senario / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. My Sports Challenge (5-in-1 version) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Senario / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. My Sports Challenge (6-in-1 version, QVC license) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Senario / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. My Sports Challenge Plus / Wireless Sports Plus [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Senario Guitar Super Star (Fender Stratocaster style) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Shiggles Inc. Club Jenna Presents: Jenna Jameson's Strip Poker [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Sports Trivia Professional Edition (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- TaiKee Interactive TV Games 49-in-1 (PAL) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Tech2Go / WayForward Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant and Monster Mayhem [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Tomy / SSD Company LTD Champiyon Pinball (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime, David Haywood]
New working clones
- Albert Computers, Inc. Albert [rfka01]
- ASEM S.p.A. AM100 [rfka01]
- Ataque Androide - Moon Cresta (FAR S.A. Spanish bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Battle Balls (Portugal) [Apocalypse]
- Blood Bros. (Korea) [Jorge Silva]
- Dharma Doujou (Germany) [Darksoft]
- Double Wings (Asia) [Asayuki, pacman70]
- The End (SegaSA / Sonic) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- El Estivador (Spanish bootleg of Port Man on Galaxian hardware) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Final Star Force (World?) [Jorge Silva]
- Galaktron (Petaco S.A.) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Galaxian (Spanish bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- GTAC Do-Do [R. Belmont, rfka01]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Academy (German, 04-10-88) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Academy (German, 06-03-89) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Berlin 68000 (v0.02) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Blitz- und Problemloesungs-Modul (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Genius 68030 (v4.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto II (set 2) [Berger]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 2, v4.00 2 EPROMs) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 3, v3.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 4) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM II (set 5) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM IV (v6.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM IV (v7.00) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto MM V (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Mega IV (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Milano (v1.01) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Modena (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Modena (set 3) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Monte Carlo (ver. MC2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Polgar 10 MHz (v10.1) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 32 Bit (v1.01) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Rebell 5,0 (set 2) [hap]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Super Mondial (ver. AB) [hap]
- The Lord of King (bootleg) [hammy, caius]
- Master Boy (1987, Z80 hardware, Ichi-Funtel) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Mr. Do! (Fabremar bootleg) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.60, DK PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.61, DK PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.61a, C1 PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.61a, DK PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Olivmandingo (Spanish bootleg of Mandinga on Galaxian hardware) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- P-47 Aces (ver 1.1) [Derick2K, rtw, trap15]
- Pang (bootleg, set 7) [jordigahan, Pikolo, ClawGrip]
- Puzzle & Action: Tant-R (Japan) (bootleg set 4) [jordigahan]
- Puzzli (revision A) [SpinalFeyd]
- Raiden II (easier, US, prototype? 11-16) [neSneSgB]
- Rampart (Joystick, smaller ROMs) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Ribbit! (Japan) [Apocalypse]
- Saitek / Tasc Kasparov RISC 2500 (v1.03) [hap]
- Seicross (set 2) [Zab, The Dumping Union]
- Sirio II (Calfesa S.L. Spanish Moon Cresta bootleg, set 2) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Space Pilot (set 2) [chaneman]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (USA 920312) [Lions3]
- SWTPC swtpc S/09 OS9 [68bit]
- Tasc ChessSystem R30 (Gideon 2.1, prototype) [hap]
- Tasc ChessSystem R30 (The King 2.20) [hap]
- Tasc ChessSystem R30 (The King 2.23, unreleased) [hap]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (US 4 Players, version N) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Three Ds - Three Dealers Casino House (set 2) [Patrik Styrnell]
- Time Killers (v1.00) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic P10 [rfka01]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic P50 [rfka01, Carl]
- Viper Phase 1 (New Version, Portugal) [Jorge Silva]
Machines promoted to working
- Care Bears TV Games (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Ryan Holtz]
- Gimix 6809 System [68bit]
- MIPS Magnum R4000 (be) [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Simba / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. TV Sports 10-in-1 / Decathlon Athletic Sport Games [David Haywood]
- Winnie the Pooh - Piglet's Special Day (JAKKS Pacific TV Game, Game-Key Ready) [Ryan Holtz, Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
Clones promoted to working
- Witch Card (ICP-1) [Ivan Vangelista]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- 3 Cards Poker 96 (V1.6) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Advance Bright Ltd Guitar Fever (2007.07.03 Ver 2.7) [TeamEurope, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- Advance Bright Ltd. Wikid Joystick [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Alcatel / Telefonica TeleTUP [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Alcatel / Telefonica TRMA VIA [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Ampex 230 plus Terminal (v4.0) [Bitsavers]
- Applied Microelectronics Institute/The Weather Channel WeatherSTAR 4000 [R. Belmont, Techknight]
- Atari Flashback Mini 7800 [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- AtGames / Sega Reactor MD (PAL) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Bandai Multi Game Player Gamepad [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Basic Fun The Oregon Trail [anonymous]
- Big Buck Hunter Safari (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Cadaco Buzztime Home Trivia System [Sean Riddle]
- Casio ROM Pack Software List holder [David Haywood, ClawGrip]
- Cefa Toys Super Quique / Mega Duck (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- City Patrolman [unknown]
- CompuData Tulip System I [rfka01, nIGHTFALL crew, Dirk Best]
- Digital Pocket Hand Held System Model: 8630 - 230-in-1 [Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Retro Arcade Machine - 300 Handheld Video Games (DGUN-2593) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Duck Commander (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Sports Tennis x Fitness (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- Formula 1 [PinMAME]
- Gegege no Kitaro Yokai Yokocho Matsuri De Batoru Ja (GYM1 Ver.A) [Porchy, SpinalFeyd]
- Ice Mania [PinMAME]
- Imaginarium / ItsMagical Karao Kids Songs 2 (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / Code Mystics TV Touch Games: Spider-Man in Villain Round-Up [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / Code Mystics TV Touch Games: Star Wars Original Trilogy [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc DreamWorks Dragons Hero Portal [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Keroro Gunso Chikyu Shinryaku Shirei Dearimasu! (KRG1 Ver.A) [Porchy, SpinalFeyd]
- Konami Endeavour BIOS [R. Belmont]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Disney Princess [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook Retro TV Game Console - 300 Games [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- MGT Fitness Konsole (NC1470) [TeamEurope]
- Mini Arcade Machine (Red5) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Orb Retro Arcade Game Controller 153-in-1 [Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- Rapid Fire 5 (Konami Endeavour, NSW) [Heihachi_73]
- Roland D-50 Linear Synthesizer (Ver. 2.xx) [DBWBP, depblue]
- Senario Guitar Star [Sean Riddle, David Haywood, Ryan Holtz]
- Star Wars Clone Trooper (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- STM Electronics Pied Piper Communicator 1 [Adrian Graham]
- Super Roller (v7.0) [hammy]
- Super Shanghai 2001 [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Symbol PDT 3100 (v1.10-00) [ArcadeHacker, ClawGrip]
- Tomy / SSD Company LTD Nihon Isshuu - Boku wa Plarail Untenshi (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood, ShouTime]
- Toy Story - Toys on the Move (JAKKS Pacific TV Motion Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Triumph-Adler alphatronic PC-16 [Carl, rfka01]
- VTech MobiGo [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- VTech MobiGo 2 (Germany) [TeamEurope]
- Waixing Megapad 31-in-1 [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- The Walking Dead: Battleground (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- The Walking Dead: Zombie Hunter (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle]
- WinFun / KidConnection SmarTV Adventures [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 3 Cards Poker 96 (V1.0) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Cherry Angel (set 2) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Club Kart: European Session (2003, prototype, set 2) [coolmod, MetalliC]
- Ferrari F355 Challenge (private show version) [coolmod]
- Roland D-50 Linear Synthesizer (Ver. 1.xx) [DBWBP]
- Roland D-550 Linear Synthesizer [DBWBP]
- Sanyo MBC-16LT [rfka01]
- Sirio II (Calfesa S.L. Spanish Moon Cresta bootleg, set 1) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Time Crisis 4 (Japan, TSF1001-NA-A) [Guru]
- Victor V286C [rfka01]
New working software list additions
- altos8600: Altos Diagnostic Executive [Robbbert]
- apple2_flop_clcracked: Algebra Volume 6 (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Alkemstone (cleanly cracked), Building Perspective (cleanly cracked), The Dragon's Eye (cleanly cracked), Fraktured Faebles (cleanly cracked), Generic Computer Games (cleanly cracked), Gruds in Space (cleanly cracked), Other-Venture #3: The Escape from Traam (cleanly cracked), Pick The Part (cleanly cracked), Ulysses and the Golden Fleece (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), World Atlas Action: Geography Facts (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: 221B Baker Street (Version 1.1), Adventure Programming Kit (Versoin 10.84), Alter Ego (female version), Alter Ego (male version), The Dallas Quest, The Dragon's Eye, Expedition Amazon, Garfield Trivia Game, Generic Computer Games, Legacy of the Ancients, Manhunter: New York (Version 1.0I), MasterType (Version 2.1), Micro Cookbook (Version 3.00), Miner 2049er II, Ming's Challenge, The Serpent's Star (Version 1.0), Spectrum: Programs and Patterns, Summer Games II, Time Zone (Version 1.1), The Tracer Sanction, Transylvania (1985 Version), Treasure Island, Tumble Bugs [4am, Firehawke]
- applix: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- aussiebyte: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- buzztime_cart: Series 1 - Everything Trivia, Series 1 - History Trivia, Series 1 - Sports Trivia, Series 1 - TV Trivia [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- The CF Power Pack Tape 6, The CF Power Pack Tape 9, Dan Dare - Pilot of the Future, Excaliba, Postman Pat 2, Saracen [FakeShemp]
- INPUT 64 1/85, INPUT 64 1/86, INPUT 64 1/87, INPUT 64 10/86, INPUT 64 11/85, INPUT 64 11/86, INPUT 64 12/85, INPUT 64 12/86, INPUT 64 2/85, INPUT 64 2/86, INPUT 64 2/87, INPUT 64 3/85, INPUT 64 3/86, INPUT 64 3/87, INPUT 64 4/85, INPUT 64 4/86, INPUT 64 4/87, INPUT 64 5/85, INPUT 64 5/86, INPUT 64 5/87, INPUT 64 6/85, INPUT 64 6/86, INPUT 64 6/87, INPUT 64 7/85, INPUT 64 7/86, INPUT 64 7/87, INPUT 64 8/85, INPUT 64 8/86, INPUT 64 8/87, INPUT 64 9/85, INPUT 64 9/86 [pagetable, FakeShemp]
- c64_flop_orig: INPUT 64 1/87, INPUT 64 1/88, INPUT 64 10/86, INPUT 64 10/87, INPUT 64 10/88, INPUT 64 11/86, INPUT 64 11/87, INPUT 64 11/88, INPUT 64 12/86, INPUT 64 12/87, INPUT 64 12/88, INPUT 64 2/87, INPUT 64 2/88, INPUT 64 3/87, INPUT 64 3/88, INPUT 64 4/87, INPUT 64 4/88, INPUT 64 5/87, INPUT 64 5/88, INPUT 64 6/87, INPUT 64 6/88, INPUT 64 7/87, INPUT 64 7/88, INPUT 64 8/87, INPUT 64 8/88, INPUT 64 9/87, INPUT 64 9/88 [pagetable, FakeShemp]
- fmtowns_cd: Cyber Sculpt V1.0 (HMC-140A), Mahjong Bishoujoden Ripple, Microcosm (HMD-215), Secre Volume I - Naoko Iijima [redump.org, r09]
- gamegear: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (World, final prototype 19920925) [drx, FakeShemp]
- hp86_rom: Advanced programming 1 ROM, Advanced programming 2 ROM, Assembler ROM, Extended Mass Storage ROM, I/O ROM, Language ROM, Matrix 1 ROM, Matrix 2 ROM, MIKSAM ROM, Printeplotter ROM [F.Ulivi]
- Magic Pockets [ArcadeShadow]
- Domino 1.0 [FakeShemp]
- Cannon Fodder 2, Epic Pinball (shareware version - Mr. Disk release), Epic Pinball: Crash and Burn, Epic Pinball: Cyborgirl, Epic Pinball: Enigma [ArcadeShadow]
- Tågplusguiden - Vinter–Våren 1998 [FakeShemp]
- jakks_gamekey_nm: Pac-Man & Bosconian (01 APR 2005 A SKU G) [Sean Riddle, Ryan Holtz, David Haywood]
- jazz: Windows NT Workstation Version 3.5, Windows NT Workstation Version 3.51, Windows NT Workstation Version 4.0 Service Pack 1 [Patrick Mackinlay]
- lynx: Weltenschlächter [anonymous]
- megadriv: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, final prototype 19921102), Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (World, prototype 19931103) [drx, FakeShemp]
- nes: English Pyramid (Pirate) [Gaming Alexandria]
- Death Race (Euro) [anonymous]
- Death Race (USA) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- sbrain: Boot disk [Robbbert]
- sdk85: Mastermind [AJR]
- Load'N'Run (Spain) (Especial) [Manu128k]
- Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 00), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 01), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 02), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 03), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 04), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 05), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 06), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 07), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 08), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 09), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 10), Load'N'Run (Spain) (Issue 11), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 00), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 01), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 02), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 03), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 04), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 05), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 06), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 07), Load'N'Run 2ª época (Spain) (Issue 08) [SPA2, RetroLEL, Jander, ICEknight]
- uzebox: Final Blood, Frog Feast, Laser Puzzle, Laser Puzzle II, Melli's RetroLand, Reels of Fortune, Uzebox Tactics, Uzi Wars [uzebox.org]
Software list items promoted to working
- King's Quest V - Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, Kyuukyoku Tiger, Mixed-Up Mother Goose, Panzer Division - Kikou Shidan, Taito Chase H.Q. (Demo), The Case of the Cautious Condor [Barry Rodewald, Carl, r09]
- Life & Death [redump.org, Barry Rodewald, Carl, r09]
- pc98: Mahjong Gokuu Tenjiku, Mahjong Taikai [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- How to Play your Casio ROM Keyboard (RO-251) [Sean Riddle, avlixa, ClawGrip]
- World Songs (RO-551) [Sean Riddle]
- fmtowns_cd: Doki Doki Vacation - Kirameku Kisetsu no Naka de, Para Para Paradise [redump.org, r09]
- ique: Dòngwù Sēnlín (version 8), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (manual, version 2), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (manual, version 4), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (trailer), F-Zero X Wèilái Sàichē (version 3), iQue Club (version 1), iQue Club (version 2), iQue Club (version 3), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (manual, version 2), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (manual, version 6), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (trailer), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (version 4), Mǎlìōu Kǎdīngchē (version 5), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (manual, version 2), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (manual, version 4), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (trailer), Mǎlìōu Yīshēng (version 4), Rèntiāntáng Míngxīng Dà Luàn Dǒu (manual, version 1), Rèntiāntáng Míngxīng Dà Luàn Dǒu (version 5), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (manual, version 2), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (manual, version 4), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (trailer, version 1), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (trailer, version 2), Shuǐ Shàng Mótuō (version 4), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (manual, version 2), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (manual, version 6), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (trailer, version 1), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (trailer, version 2), Shén Yóu Mǎlìōu (version 4), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (manual, version 2), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (manual, version 4), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (trailer), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (version 1), Sàiěrdá Chuánshuō: Shíguāng zhī Dí (version 4) [FakeShemp]
- leapster: The Disney-Pixar Collection (USA), Letterpillar (v1.0, USA) [TeamEurope]
- Ben 10 - UltimateAlien - Mine der Gedanken (Germany) (80-250604), Cars 2 (Germany) (80-251904), Chuggington (Germany) (80-251804), Cars Toon - Hooks unglaubliche Geschichten (Germany) (80-251204), Disney Princess (Germany) (80-251104), Dora - Tag des Zwillings (Germany) (80-250804), Für immer Shrek (Germany) (80-250004), Kung Fu Panda 2 (Germany) (80-252004), Micky Maus - Wunderhaus (Germany) (80-250504), Mobigo Kiosk (Germany), Die Pinguine aus Madagascar - Operation Krone (Germany) (80-250304), Rapunzel - Neu Verföhnt (Germany) (80-251704), Team Umizoomi - Die große Umiauto Rettung (Germany) (80-252504), Toy Story 3 (Germany) (80-250104) [TeamEurope]
- Mickey Mouse, Tangled, Toy Story 3 [Sean Riddle]
- n64: Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage (USA, prototype 20000210), Aidyn Chronicles - The First Mage (USA, prototype 20000509), Cruis'n World (Europe), Die Hard 64 (prototype 20000315, set 1), Die Hard 64 (prototype 20000315, set 2), Die Hard 64 (prototype 20000315, set 3), Dragon Sword (prototype), Duke Nukem - Zero Hour (USA, final prototype), ECW Hardcore Revolution (Germany), Frogger 2 (USA, prototype, "Milestone 4"), GT64 - Championship Edition (prototype 19980525), International Superstar Soccer 2000 (USA, rev 1), Madden NFL 99 (USA, prototype 19980805, "Beta 10 NTSC"), Madden NFL 99 (USA, rev 1), Mario Kart 64 (USA, set 2), Mission: Impossible (Spain, rev 1), Mortal Kombat Trilogy (prototype 19960513), NBA Hangtime (USA, set 2), Robotech: Crystal Dreams (USA, prototype, earlier), SpaceStation Silicon Valley (USA, rev 1), Top Gear Hyper-Bike (prototype), Top Gear Rally (Asia), Top Gear Rally 2 (prototype 19990831), Turok 3 - Shadow of Oblivion (Europe, prototype 20000606), Wipeout 64 (prototype) [FakeShemp]
- Scooby Doo - Miniature Golf Mystery / Museum Mystery / Haunted Theater [Porchy]
- Barney: Barney Cares / Best Manners Show / Let's Work Together, Blue's Perfect Picnic Spot, Disney No Rumbly In Pooh's Tumbly, Disney Pooh Windy Day, Disney Princess: Jasmine / Mulan / Pocahontas, Disney Princess: The Little Mermaid / Snow White / Beauty and the Beast, Disney's Bambi / Lady and the Tramp / Peter Pan, Disney's Pinocchio / Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2 / The Jungle Book, Disney's The Lion King, Disney's The Little Mermaid, Disney/Pixar Cars / The Incredibles / Monsters Inc., Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo, Dora the Explorer: Dora's Garden Adventure / The Gingerbread Boy / Dora's Art Adventure, Dora's Garden Adventure, Noah's Ark, Petter Rabbit / Jemima Puddle-Duck / Tom Kitten, Scooby-Doo! Miniature Golf Mistery, Sesame Street: Elmo's Colorful Adventure / Grover Stays Up Very Very Late / Me Loves Cookies, Spongebob Squarepants Grand Price Winner!, Spongebob Squarepants Grand Price Winner! / Dora's Garden Adventure / Blue's Perfect Picnic Spot, Thomas & Friends: Cheer up Cranky! / The Big Race / Carnival Capers [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip] Cars (Germany), Das Dschungelbuch (Germany), Findet Nemo (Germany), Der König der Löwen (Germany), Peter Pan (Germany), Winnie Puuh - Ein stürmischer Tag (Germany), Winnie Puuh hat keinen Hunger (Germany) [TeamEurope]
- sdk85: AP-29 Serial I/O Routines [AJR]
- smarttv_cart: Amusement Park [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Dora the Explorer - En la feria ambulante / Dora va a la escuela (Spanish), Power Rangers Mystic Force - Code Busters / Whispering Voices (UK / USA?) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Cinderella - Cinderella / Beauties in Bloom (USA), Dora the Explorer - At the Carnival / Dora Goes to School (USA), The Lion King - The Lion King / The Lion King II - Simba's Pride (USA), SpongeBob SquarePants - Ice-Cream Dreams / Stop the Presses! (USA), Winnie the Pooh - Bounce Tigger Bounce / Pooh's Honey Tree (USA) [Sean Riddle, TeamEurope]
- Thomas & Friends - Thomas Visits the Toy Shop / Thomas' Milkshake Mix [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- formats/wd177x_dsk.cpp: Allowed derived classes to override the format per track/head. [68bit]
- formats/flex_dsk.cpp: Simplified code, and added support for variants with single-density initial tracks. [68bit]
- formats/os9_dsk.cpp: Added support for variants with single-density initial track and base sector zero. [68bit]
- floptool: Added OS9 disk format. [68bit]
- bus/ss50: Added MFI, OS9 and UniFLEX formats to DC5 floppy drive controller. [68bit]
- gimix.cpp updates: [68bit]
- Connected interrupts, removed timed interrupt hack, and added two additional floppy drivers.
- Added disassembly override for OS9 system calls.
- Added OS9 Level 1 version 1.2 BIOS option.
- tti.cpp: Made the two firmware revisions BIOS options. [AJR]
- sdk85.cpp improvements: [AJR]
- Made second 8355 into a ROM expansion slot that can load custom 8755 programs.
- Added optional TTY interface.
- Added vectored interrupt and soft reset buttons.
- Improved accuracy of button labels and changed default key mappings.
- jaguar: Eliminated unsafe raw memory pointer use from blitter (fixes several exceptions, including tempst2k). [AJR]
- i8155.cpp: Made timer more efficient by not counting each cycle. [AJR]
- bus/a2bus: Added 8251-based RS-232 serial interface described in BYTE magazine. [AJR]
- Added disassemblers for NEC 78K/0, 78K/I, 78K/II and 78K/III microcontrollers. [AJR]
- naomi.cpp: Made “Gun Sense” board used by hotd2 a separate device. [AJR]
- wd_fdc.cpp updates: [AJR]
- Predicate command completion interrupt on busy flag having been set.
- Increased HLD idle timeout to fifteen revolutions for variants other than FD1771 and FD1781.
- i8279.cpp updates: [AJR]
- Removed timing hack, ensuring SL3 is output (required by Pied Piper Communicator 1).
- Corrected keyboard scan rate and logging thereof.
- goodejan.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Corrected OKI M6295 pin 7 level to high (fixes voice pitches).
- Added difficulty DIP switches
- Converted to raw screen timing parameters.
- toki.cpp: Converted screen refresh rate to raw timing parameters. [Angelo Salese]
- ddenlovr.cpp: Added coin counters and corrected metadata for all games. [Angelo Salese]
- subsino2.cpp: Fixed missing ron button. [Angelo Salese]
- Synchronized with upstream GENie (addresses GitHub #6248). [Belegdol]
- armedf.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Converted to use single-pass priority drawing for sprites.
- Fixed I/O writes for systems without NB1414M4.
- Cleaned up code, memory maps, ROM loading and graphics decoding, and expanded comments.
- twin16.cpp: Restrict sprite drawing to clipping rectangle. [cam900]
- sound/vrc6.cpp, sound/ym2413.cpp: Changed descriptions to match chip markings/part numbers. [cam900]
- sound/msm5205.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Added support for MSM5205 10-bit DAC.
- Derive timing and sample rate from input clock
- Updated notes.
- video/stvvdp1.cpp: Fixed Gouraud shading flag test. [cam900]
- vgmplay.cpp: Fixed YMF262 register mapping and YMF278B volume. [cam900]
- sound/ymf262.cpp: Added support for variants with different clock dividers. [cam900]
- sound/ymf278b.cpp: Fixed FM output rate and clock divider, fixed mixing behavior, and expanded notes. [cam900]
- sound/ymf271.cpp: Corrected envelope release time. [cam900]
- bus/isa/gus.cpp: Calculate GF1 sample rate from input clock. [cam900]
- ics2115.cpp: Calculate sample rate from input clock. [cam900]
- video/deco16ic.cpp: Fixed of-by-one clipping in tilemap drawing. [cam900]
- boogwing.cpp: Improved blending, priority drawing and palette effects. [cam900]
- video/deco_ace.cpp: Use fixed-point palette fade calculation. [cam900]
- gstream.cpp: Implemented per-frame sprite limit. [cam900]
- cpu/z80: Added skeleton LZ8420M device (Z80 with internal RAM and additional I/O). [cam900]
- psikyo.cpp: Derived gunbird clocks from crystal values. [cam900]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Fixed issue separating nets into independent groups for four-terminal devices without external feedback loops.
- Added current-controlled voltage source (CCVS).
- Improved SPICE format conversion – official TI µA741 model can now be converted without errors.
- Added support for evaluating expressions in parameters when netlist is created.
- Added support for potentiometers to SPICE format conversion.
- sound/mm5837.cpp: Measured frequency versus supply voltage. [Couriersud]
- cpu/ks0164: Added preliminary Samsung KS0164 disassembler. [David Carne, O. Galibert]
- machine/spg2xx_video.cpp: Removed row scroll offset hack. [David Haywood]
- Problematic cases where different games in multi-game systems required different values are fixed.
- nes_vt.cpp: Untangled from NES state class and NES controller bus. [David Haywood]
- cpu/spc700: Fixed TCLR1 and TSET1 operations, and removed page-crossing penalty on Y-relative accesses. [David Viens]
- mjsister.cpp, xyonics.cpp: Hooked up 6845 CRT controllers and added raw screen timing parameters. [Dirk Best]
- machine/mc6844.cpp: Added preliminary MC6855 DMA controller device, based on implementations in drivers. [Edström]
- machine/mc6854.cpp: Added support for external clocks and DMA mode. [Edström]
- Added Alfaskop 4110 keyboard emulation. [Edström]
- cpu/jaguar: Fixed disassembly of movei instruction (GitHub #6314). [ElectronAsh]
- Changed alternate versions of ChessSystem R30, Kasparov RISC and various Mephisto chess computers from BIOS options to clones. [hap]
- machine/spg2xx_audio.cpp: Added preliminary ADPCM36 decoding – significantly improves pballpup. [Lord Nightmare, Ryan Holtz]
- roland_d50.cpp: Added additional ROM versions to d50, d50a and d550 as BIOS options. [Lord Nightmare, anonymous, Erik Gavriluk]
- Also added chip labels and locations, PCB notes, and version strings.
- video/k052109.cpp Fixed and cleaned up tilemap scroll effects (fixes fuusenpn and MT06790). [MetalliC]
- bus/ti99: Added VRAM size option to Enhanced Video Processor card. [Michael Zapf]
- machine/sunplus_gcm394.cpp: Re-worked some of the DMA and NAND Flash handling so that jak_tsm loads more code. [N. Gilbert]
- cpu/xavix2: Added preliminary Xavix 2 CPU emulation and disassembler. [O. Galibert, N. Gilbert]
- cpu/romp: Added preliminary IBM Research/Office Products Division Microprocessor (ROMP) device. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- konendev.cpp: Hooked up H8/3007 “IFU” CPU. [R. Belmont]
- Added a tip on how to enter the debugger to the online documentation. [R. Belmont]
- cpu/m68000: Allow RTE instruction to unwind 68010 bus error (type 1000) stack frames. [R. Belmont]
- bus/nubus: Fixed macse30 Sigma Designs L-View SE/30 PDS card. [R. Belmont]
- apple2.cpp, apple2e.cpp, apple2gs.cpp: Exposed CFFF accesses to slot cards. [R. Belmont]
- bus/a2bus: Added support for Applesurance floppy drive controller card. [R. Belmont, DiskBlitz]
- video/apple2.cpp: Improved monochrome-mode drawing in lores, hires and double lores modes. [R. Belmont]
- Gives correct NTSC color with -video bgfx, effect hlsl, NTSC on, NTSC A and B to 0, scanline length to 39.1 µS.
- uzebox.cpp: Use filename extension to detect UZE format, as some early games lack the identification string. [Robbbert]
- iris3130.cpp: Modernized logging, added preliminary MMU support, and added ROM board support. [Ryan Holtz]
- machine/6840ptm.cpp: Made logging more configurable. [Ryan Holtz, Phil Bennett]
- machine/i8214.cpp: Improved interrupt level check, and added setters for combined B/SGS and R inputs. [Ryan Holtz, Phil Bennett]
- audio/cmi01a.cpp: Derived PTM clocks from /CAS clock – fixes TIM tests in CMITST diagnostics. [Ryan Holtz]
- cmi.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Improved interrupt handling – nearly all CMIINT tests pass now.
- Hooked up peripherals and MIDI ports on the SMPTE/MIDI board.
- Mapped handlers for the TVT second display board.
- Adjusted video board PTM clocks to be based on /CAS clock – fixes TIM tests in LGTST diagnostics.
- Adjusted master card PTM clock to be based on /CAS clock – fixes TIM tests in MAST diagnostics.
- Hooked up AIC interrupt – all interrupt tests now pass.
- machine/spg2xx_audio.cpp updates: [Ryan Holtz]
- Fixed off-by-one error on Beat Count timer – fixes timing in icanpian, and in shredmjr to some extent.
- Hooked up channel FIQ.
- Hooked up software wave-in channel (used by jak_care for voices).
- cpu/unsp: Implemented MULS and FIR_MOV operations. [Ryan Holtz, N. Gilbert, smf]
- audio/elan_eu3a05.cpp: Added OKI ADPCM decoding. [Ryan Holtz]
- 1942.cpp: Fixed sprite priorities, implemented sprite line buffering, fixed logo on title screen, and improved interrupt timing. [Ryan Holtz, David Haywood, smf, O. Galibert]
- machine/spg2xx_io.cpp: Added watchdog timer support and rudimentary SPI support. [Ryan Holtz]
- machine/i2cmem.cpp: Added 24C04 device. [Ryan Holtz]
- Split spg2xx_jakks.cpp into separate files for plain, game-key and touch variants. [Ryan Holtz]
- spg2xx_jakks.cpp Hooked up jak_batm I²C EEPROM – enables saving. [Ryan Holtz]
- atarittl.cpp: Fixed various errors in stuntcyc netlist. [Ryan Holtz]
- machine/315-6154.cpp: Converted to real PCI host device, and updated NAOMI DIMM board accordingly. [Samuele Zannoli]
- superga2.cpp: Fixed player 2 inputs for kuzmich. [xotmatrix]
- atarigx2.cpp: Corrected program ROM labels for motofren. [Brian Troha]
- tsamurai.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for the Ring Fighter sets and added PCB locations to them. [Brian Troha]
- snk.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for fitegolfu. [Brian Troha]
- midzeus.cpp: Decapped PIC microcontroller for thegrid. [Caps0ff]
- sdk80.cpp: Replaced monitor program with corrected version (GitHub #6324). [Colin Douglas Howell, Robbbert]
- isbc8010.cpp: Corrected an OCR issue in monitor ROM that prevented M command from working. [Colin Douglas Howell, Robbbert]
- naomi.cpp: Dumped Sega Atomiswave BIOS. [CoolFox, MetalliC]
- model3.cpp: Re-dumped ecap ROMs. [coolmod, MetalliC]
- vsmile_cart.xml: Added some French releases to the list of undumped cartridges. [DisizDream]
- n64.xml: Added a lot more PCB documentation, and replaced bad dumps with re-dumps. [FakeShemp]
- esq5505.cpp: Added PCB layout for SQ-2. [Guru]
- stadhero.cpp: Added PCB layout. [Guru]
- psikyo.cpp: Measured some frequencies for s1945, including horizontal and vertical video sync. [Guru]
- konendev.cpp: Mapped additional inputs, expanded documentation, and cleaned up code. [Heihachi_73]
- bloodbro_ms.cpp: Dumped some of the PROMs and PLDs for bloodbrom. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- gameboy.xml, nes.xml, snes.xml: Corrected some metadata and added some parent/clone relationships. [quasiscroto]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Re-tested software, and updated metadata and notes. [r09]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Switched to dumps with proper track indexes and offset correction. [redump.org, r09]
- 3x3eyes, 4dboxing, branmark, chasehq, fsc4, fsc5, libido7, lifendth, loom, marble, mcosmo, msdet2, mspectre, nadia, nova, raiden, rance4, srmp23, srmp4, ssf2, tnzs, vaindrem, vaindrm2, yojusenk, yumimimx.
- ssv.cpp: Identified ROM boards for Monster Slider, Super Real Mahjong P7 and Gourmet Battle Quiz Ryorioh CooKing. [twistedsymphony]