CJS CD Keys - Cheapest Steam Keys, Origin Keys, Xbox Live
When you search for Dawn Of War 2 Retribution Serial, you may sometimes find the word "serial" in the results. Apr 26, 2020 Dawn of War 2 - 3v3 Apples + Jorg + Broodwich vs Nodnerb + zeetorq + FEAR - Duration: 37: 43. Some No-CD/Fixed EXE files work fine in Single. Girls College, Near Radha. WeMod - Browse Latest Games https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=1743. Have been trying to play for a couple of days now, but every time I start up the game, I get a message that it can't connect to the steam servers so my cloud data won't sync up.
Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution review
It was released in 1 Mar, Command any of the six unique factions in the next standalone expansion of the critically acclaimed Dawn of War real-time strategy franchise. Our Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution message board is available to provide feedback on our trainers or cheats. This mod aims at modifying Dawn of War 2 Retribution to portray combat in a more lore-accurate manner. Dawn of War II: Elite is a multiplayer mod for Dawn of War II: Retribution. If you enjoy the original Dawn of War 2, be sure to try Chaos Rising and the excellent Dawn of War 2: Retribution. Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War 2 Retribution.
Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II – Retribution review
Grim dawn retribution, grim dawn retribution skill, grim dawn retribution build, dawn of war 2 retribution, grim dawn legion retribution, dawn of war 2 retribution mods, dawn of war retribution, dawn of. Dawn of war 2 retribution latest patch. Look no further than GR for the latest PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC gaming news, guides, reviews, previews, event coverage, playthroughs, and gaming culture. This is a limited offer and will soon expire and revert back to the normal member price. Dawn of War II: Get Bonus War Gears In order to entice folks into buying Dawn of War II at the retail stores and getting them to join the Microsoft Live Marketplace, various sets of different war gears are bundled as bonuses for different retail stores. Warhammer 40 Dawn of War 2 Retribution Download Free Full Game is the stand-alone second expansion to Warhammer 40, Dawn of War II, part of the Warhammer 40, Dawn of War series of real-time strategy computer games.
Activation code new Retribution Screenshots - Dawn of War 2
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Cheats. As a spoken language Ionic is found on the coast of Asia Minor, in most of the Aegean Islands, and in Sicily. Relic has just released a very first patch update for Dawn of War II: Retribution. Extraordinary online play makes it easy to overlook this strategy sequel's less-impressive single-player. I end up closing the game with Alt+F4. The Lifta-Droppa Wagon is the latest new Elite to join the ranks of the upcoming October patch!
Dawn of War 2 Retribution and CR - FearLess Cheat Engine
Board index Dawn of War II: Elite Releases; It is currently Fri Jun 26, 2020 10: 14 pm; All times are UTC; 2.2 beta. Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II - Retribution - Wikipedi. Activate the CD Key on your Steam client. Elite Mod - Ver. 2.4.2 file - Mod DB. All Playstation 4 Video Game Releases - Page 8. We hope information that you'll find at this page help you in playing Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II on PC platform.
- Vengeance of the Blood Ravens 1.7 OUTDATED file - Mod DB
- Dawn Of War 2 Patch Download
- Greek grammar by mtice
- 2.2 beta - Page 13 - Dawn of War Codex
- PC Games for Windows List 2020-2020
- Reviews - Dawn of War 2: Retribution - Elite Mod for Dawn
- FARK.com: (9536309) It's the last Friday of the Month so
- Gustave de Molinari, Evenings on Saint Lazarus Street
REVIEW: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution - Bell of Lost Souls
I have recently updated my graphical drivers, we all do. They. Dec 4 2020 Cost and Cap Overhaul Full Version 2 comments. F. Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Trainer. Marine Captain Inscribed Combat Shie. Originally envisioned by Caeltos (a competitive player with a wealth of experience spanning through vanilla to Retribution) as an experimental balance mod for high-level players, Elite evolved into making bolder changes as THQ cut the official support of DOW 2 in their dive toward bankruptcy. The game is the second stand-alone expansion to Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II and a part of the Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War series.
Dawn of War II: Retribution The Last Stand ...
Campaign Wargear Unlock. With all due respect, Professor Boyd, your argument is not at all compelling.
Free game demo, patch and trailer downloads
Bibliographie des temples de Karnak - Centre Franco. Updates daily with hundreds of new cheats. In Soulstorm, two new armies are introduced – Sisters of Battle and Dark Eldar - raising the total number of playable armies to nine. Only, the notable ones among the churls benefitted from it. But the spark brooded under ash and. Dawn of War II. This was further improved with the release of Retribution. About Us. Codedome Computers Limited is Software Development and Computer Training Company of over nine years experience in practical data processing, system automation, computer systems supply and installation, web development, beginner's computer training, corporate training and professional training.
- Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II - Retribution Cheats
- Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War II - Retribution PC Mods
- Buy Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
- Browse Free-to-Play Video Games
- Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
- Hack World Conqueror 2 v1.4.0
- Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II on Steam
- Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II, Chaos Rising and
How To Install Dawn Of War 2 Retribution Mods
Disliked: The engine suffers from. Top Audio Books & Poetry Community Audio Computers, Technology and Science Music, Arts & Culture News & Public Affairs Non-English Audio Spirituality & Religion. Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II is the full sequel to 2020's bloodthirsty sci-fi real-time strategy game, set in the Warhammer 40K universe. Warhammer 40000 Dawn Of War 2 Retribution 2020 (7 useful source. A crack is a set of instructions or patch. Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War II.
|1||Dawn of War 2: Retribution review||62%|
|2||Dawn of War 2: Retribution preview - The Guard are coming||48%|
|3||Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution Free Download||79%|
|4||Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn Of War II - Retribution||64%|
|5||Immorama_anglais_26 by SOCIETE PRIVEE DE GERANCE S.A.||48%|
|6||Dawn of War II: Retribution Review||72%|
|7||Warhammer 40, 000: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution Reviews||100%|
|8||Games Review: Dawn of War 2: Retribution||22%|
|9||Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Retribution Trainer||86%|
|10||SAGA Ice Drake Unit Giveaway||95%|
When Psychics And Writers Collide
Panama City Beach, Florida was where it happened. My closest friends at the time left me at Coyote Ugly. The fake IDs had helped us get in and helped us get drunk. Helped us meet guys. Certainly helped my friends get laid by some of the hotties. But I couldn’t handle the liquor. Call me a lightweight, but I was trying to compete with seniors and coeds. I didn’t have a chance.
Left alone, I stumbled out to the shoreline. Trudged through the crystal sand. Under the moonlight, I felt the blistering wind. Was surrounded by soothing waves. Soon, I fell down, unable to move. Nothing more than a shitfaced mermaid spit out by the sea.
And that was when he forced himself on me. My rapist was maybe early to mid-20s. Maybe muscular. Maybe white, Hispanic. Maybe a frat guy or lost surfer. At that point, I didn’t know… I was one step above blackout. Unable to talk or give my consent. And I never knew his name.
Fading between hollow unconsciousness and painful reality, I couldn’t fight back as the man held me down. As he fucked me right there on the cold shore. My helplessness at the mercy of his lust and thrusts.
I never heard my rapist’s voice. Heard nothing but animalistic grunts. I guess that’s what I deserved, huh? Just another black drunk girl from a piss-poor family. One who shouldn’t have been out so late wearing those skanky clothes...
I guess I should be glad I passed out before he finished. At dawn, I woke up in a haze. A hangover further heightened by trauma. The man long gone. His footprints and evil gone with the rising tide.
My white feminist friends were sympathetic if useless. Deep down, they wanted to stay and party. Their senior year couldn’t end in tragedy. The police couldn’t help either… Not that they had much to go on. I had no clues to offer. Nothing reliable given my intoxicated state. Sure, they supported me. Their reassurances were sincere... If tasteless when I was given that typical sermon us victims need to hear hours after being raped: just be more careful.
They never caught my rapist. Like the boogeyman, he lingered on the outskirts of my mind. My fear. He could’ve been anywhere. Maybe he knew me or my name. Maybe he’d come back for more. But I couldn’t play victim forever. I couldn’t let the sick fuck win... I had to move on.
Of course, my life changed after that night. I went to college. I played the game, got a Bachelors in history. Made my mom and dad proud. Only I had a talent not many people knew about. A memento from that horrible night many years ago: I could see the past. Hear these old tragedies. Feel their pain.
After the rape, I realized I had psychic abilities. No, I couldn’t speak to the dead or make things fly. Nothing cinematic. Instead, I could sense horror. Evil.
Now at 25, my “gift” had only gotten stronger and more accurate. I could’ve exploited it for more money. Go to the media, make an Instagram fan page. But I wasn’t interested in that. I wanted justice. Call it Tina Kendrick’s personal revenge tour.
My partner-in-crime also happened to be my boyfriend. Paul was a writer, just a little bit older than me. We’d met at FSU here in Tallahassee, Florida. Paul was cute and nerdy. His scruffy black hair constantly at war with itself. But those big glasses couldn’t hide those big green eyes. And honestly, his sympathetic soul was what stole my heart.
By the time he graduated, Paul had lost the beer belly and gotten in great shape. Maybe he felt encouraged to compete with my own lean physique at the time. Or intimidated...
But above all, I was happy. For once, I felt loved. Not like a walking freakshow… Paul made me feel human. He understood me.
When I first told him about the rape, there was nothing awkward. Instead, Paul comforted me. There was no blaming the drinks or clothes… Knowing my “gift,” Paul even pushed me toward using my talents for the right cause. To catch the bad guys.
“I’ll go anywhere but Panama City,” I’d told him. I could never go back. Re-living the rape through memory was bad enough… I didn’t need to relive the night itself.
Together, Paul and I had a great relationship. Not to mention partnership. Channeling our inner private eyes, we teamed up to solve crimes. Paul the perfect scholar to my unstable genius. And we did pretty damn well…
No matter how hard my insecurities tried, they never won. Not with my boyfriend around. I suppose deep down, I still worried that the rape was the only reason I inherited this power. Thus, the only reason Paul wanted to be with me… But I knew he cared. He loved me. And after all, maybe that one terrible night had to happen. Maybe it was fate that awoke me to the horrors around us. To the horrors Paul and I needed to stop. Maybe there was a purpose for what I suffered. To give me strength. To straighten my life. And most of all, to help others.
On a chilly March afternoon, Paul and I were on the prowl once more. I parked our white van by the curb on Lake Ella Drive. The nerves almost made me hit a stray duck or two. But we’d made it to our latest case.
Sitting behind the wheel, I gazed out the windshield. Out to the two-story house sitting across the street. A perfect brick home complete with a jumping bass on its yellow mailbox. A Tally treasure.
“You okay?” Paul asked.
Forcing a smile, I faced my baby. His emerald eyes. “Yeah. His family’s not there, right?”
Paul slouched back in the passenger’s seat. “Naw. He said he’d rather speak to me alone.” Paul grinned. “He’s still buying that school interviewer, dentist dream job shit.” He put a finger to his ear. To the wireless microphone. “This still working?”
Following his lead, I touched my own wireless mic. Hearing Paul loud and clear. “Yeah! Just be careful, alright.”
Paul leaned over. “Always, babe.”
We shared a quick kiss. Only my lips lingered… Not wanting to let go. Unlike Paul, I had seen the true dark side of life. Not just in a documentary or podcast… I’d lived it.
Gentle, Paul held me back. “Hey, we got this!” He pointed to his ear. “Just listen for me the whole time.”
“Okay,” I responded. But I still gave him another kiss before he left.
Paul then walked across the street. Right up to the home of Dr. Michael Friedman. A famed dentist. A famed family man.
I watched from afar. The doctor answered right after Paul’s first knock. Dr. Friedman a tall blonde. Handsome with rugged features. A perfect dad bod on this DILF.
Dr. Friedman stole one look toward the van. I ducked down quick... Hoping he wasn’t already on to us….
Soon, Paul and the doctor disappeared inside. I waited and waited. The earpiece my only entertainment. I heard their mundane conversation. Heard Paul’s terrible acting. His performance of a college student looking for career guidance was laughable. Babe was smart but not exactly Brando.
Dr. Friedman’s voice, on the other hand, was deep and commanding. Eerie in its eloquence. He went into great detail on teeth. Dental crowns. All these complex surgeries.
Paul played along. In stilted, wooden fashion. I couldn’t help but cringe a few times.
“Let me show you my home office,” I heard Dr. Friedman say.
I felt my blood run cold. And even colder when I never heard Paul’s reply. Regardless of the cool weather, sweat trickled down my brown skin. Through my black blouse. The dread ate me alive. Pushing aside my long braids, I put a trembling finger to the mic. But there was only silence… Steady, unnerving silence.
“Shit…” I muttered.
I couldn’t wait much longer. After what I’d been through, I knew every second counted. Wait and see got you nowhere but regrets. Or even worse, violated.
Frightened, I burst out the van. I may have gotten chubby since graduation but nothing motivated the soul like fear. My frantic feet scared away quacking ducks right and left here on Lake Ella Drive. I now saw we were alone on this Sunday afternoon. No one was around us. No joggers, no homeless. Against the wind, I ran right up to Dr. Friedman’s front door.
My ferocious bangs brought nothing. Neither did my cries into the mic. The radio silence wasn’t acceptable. Finally, I just went into fuck it mode.
I snagged the locked doorknob. Well, temporarily locked. A girl this paranoid knew how to budge shit open... I guess I should’ve been glad for the weight gain, after all.
Bursting through with ease, I staggered around the upper-class terrain. Saw nothing on the spotless marble floor. I was surrounded by tropical decorations and framed Friedman family photos. Their flawless smiles undoubtedly a dentist daddy benefit.
In the living room, I pressed the mic closer to my ear. Desperate to hear anything from Paul.
Then like lightning, I heard the startling start: a whirling drill. A mechanical wail. My ears traced the unsettling sound to a door in the back hallway.
I yanked the door open to reveal a long and winding staircase. I journeyed down into the darkness. The drill built up unease inside me. The swirling screams getting louder and louder the closer I got.
Right before reaching the final step, a migraine struck me. Sudden, sharp pain surged into my mind.
Out of breath, I staggered into Dr. Friedman’s basement. Under one single light bulb was his slaughter station.
Cringing, I put a hand to my tormented temple. Heard a chorus of horrified screams. Quick glimpses of Dr. Friedman’s many previous victims played through my mind.
I looked on at the basement. There were no storage or scattered boxes. Nothing but what Dr. Friedman needed for murder.
There were trays of sharp utensils that’d make surgeons jealous: pristine scalpels, huge operation scissors. Not to mention tools of the trade for the most dedicated dentists: large forceps and drills.
Including a spinning drill that stole my attention to the lone dental chair in the room. Tight straps bound Paul to it. A retainer jammed in his mouth suppressed his screams.
Wearing a white coat and surgical mask, Dr. Friedman stood up over him. His long drill clamoring for death.
Paul’s terrified eyes looked on at me. Doing their best to plead for help.
I battled the intermittent intense visions... Dr. Friedman’s freakshow slaughters. I had to keep Paul from joining them.
Wielding the drill, Dr. Friedman leaned in toward Paul. The doctor fueled by sadistic hunger. Eager to take out his latest victim. To my relief, the deafening death instrument and Dr. Friedman’s excitement hid my presence.
I stole a look over at the nearest tray. Saw Paul’s wireless mic scattered amongst Dr. Friedman’s treasured weapons. Not to mention the canvas of blood stains...
In here, I felt anguish. The most helpless horror I felt since the beach. Suffering from victims long gone…
Paul still guided me with those frightened eyes. But I didn’t need any encouragement. Not now.
Reaching over, I snatched the largest pair of forceps. Ready to go to battle for my love. My life.
Dr. Friedman’s drill was now just inches away from Paul’s quivering body. He was deliberating the kill. Making it all the more horrific for his victim...
Not on my watch. The shrill drill overpowered all hope of hearing me. I swooped in like a silent assassin.
Relief destroyed Paul’s torture.
I slammed the forceps into the back of Dr. Friedman’s head. One powerful hit was all I needed. One driven by all the disgust of the past.
Dr. Friedman collapsed to the floor. The drill died upon escaping his touch. Blood flowed from the doctor’s hard hit. His sorryass out cold.
A slight smile spread across Paul’s lips. Not that I could blame him.
I untied my boyfriend. Ungagged him.
Gasping for breath, he faced me. “Thank you!” Paul yelled.
“No problem, babe,” I replied.
Together, we strapped Dr. Friedman to the chair. Jammed a rag in his mouth. Left him as helpless as all the innocent people he’d killed over the years...
“How’d you know?” Paul asked me.
Straightening my blouse, I faced him. “Know what?”
“That I was in trouble.”
“You talk all the time, bitch,” I quipped.
Chuckling, Paul nodded. “Well, that’s true.” Wiping the sweat off his brow, he staggered back. Struggling to recover from the all-too-real scare.
My gaze surveyed the room. Those voices picked up in volume… And they got louder as I approached a shelf in the back. The victims’ haunting cries motivated me. Anguished voices I could sympathize with...
Amongst the medical books and small flamingo souvenirs, I saw a jewelry box. A hand carved wooden antique. One move toward it sent the voices into a heightened frenzy.
“What is it?” I heard Paul say.
Determined, I grabbed the box. Both curiosity and fear made me swing it open. Amidst the putrid blood stains were piles of extracted teeth. None of the doctor’s “trophies” quite the same. Dr. Friedman’s crudeness never allowed precise pulls.
The flashbacks hit me hard. I yelled in pain. At the torture, the massacre. All of it was unbearable. Vicious and vile. The victims were different, but the terrifying process remained the same: Dr. Friedman yanking out his victim’s tooth before the systematic slaughter commenced… He killed in gruesome ways. In slow, painful ways right here in this very basement.
I jammed the jewelry box into Paul’s arms. “This is it,” I said through the turbulent emotions. “Call the police!”
The rage got me. A vengeance exploding all the way back from Panama City Beach. I grabbed Dr. Friedman’s drill. Turned my glare toward his unconscious body. To the monster in need of execution.
With one cool push, I sent the weapon into a wild delirium. This son-of-a-bitch may as well have been my rapist. He needed to die. And I couldn’t stop… Not until Paul grabbed my arm.
“No, Tina!” he yelled.
His grip tightened. Not just to my arm but soul.
“Please,” Paul continued. “Don’t do this.”
I backed away. Even as my glare stayed on “the good doctor.”
Paul held the box out toward me. “We got his ass! We got him, Tina! That’s all that matters!”
But still I wanted more. Sure, I was clouded by flashbacks of personal trauma and past terror. But still… this fucking doctor needed vicious retribution. Not the high road.
“Come on, Tina,” I heard Paul try to console me.
I let him pull me away. Off to the van we went. Paul went ahead and called 911… within minutes, the police would be there. But still, I didn’t feel the punishment was enough. Call me biased...
In the car, Paul wrapped an arm around me. “Hey, we did the right thing, babe,” he reassured.
Behind the wheel, I cranked the ignition. Stole a look over at babe. Paul was on his laptop. In his natural habitat. “You really think so?” I said.
“Yeah,” was Paul’s quick response. He held up the laptop. His latest article.
I looked at the screen. At the clickbait article staring back at me. Courtesy of of our bosses at Lister.com...
Top 10 Killer Dentists byTina Kendrick and Paul Reynolds read the headline. And naturally, number one would be in Tallahassee, Florida: Dr. Michael Freidman.
“They’re gonna love it,” Paul remarked in his Southern drawl.
Suddenly, sirens blared behind us. The police were about to ambush Lake Ella. And Paul and I had a head start on the shocking story. “Yeah, well, what’s next?” I joked.
“Something else for Lister!” Paul said. “You know with us, it’s gotta be something crazy!”
I put the car in drive. “You pick, babe.”
Focused, Paul mashed the submit button. Our article perfect for press. “Hmm… what about top ten psycho moms in Georgia?” His excited eyes met mine. My mind off and running.
“Let’s go!” I said.
I pulled out of there. Ready for our next adventure. Ready to solve our next crime. Ready to catch our next piece of shit.
Grim Dawn V188.8.131.52 Changelog
The latest vast addition to Grim Dawn is upon us!
With v184.108.40.206, we are pleased to introduce all new side areas scattered across the world of Cairn, and with them new challenges and rewards.
As you explore these new locations, you will also stumble upon a new style of Monster Totem, themed after the celestial fiends you may have battled within the Tomb of the Heretic. The power of the hungering darkness, it would seem, can no longer be contained!
As always, you can also look forward to a range of balance changes. For the full list of changes, see below:
[Major New Features]
- The world of Cairn has expanded. Areas previously inaccessible can now be explored. With them come new dangers, and rewards!
- New foes means new treasures. Seven new Monster Infrequents have been added alongside new minibosses.
- Three new Legendary weapons have been added to the game. Where they are found, that's a mystery for you to solve!
- A new power rises in the world of Cairn. Discover Celestial Monster Totems, offering fresh challenges.
- Namadea, the Wendigo Ancient beneath Barrowholm, now has two Monster Infrequents unique to her rather than dropping a selection of Monster Infrequents from Wendigo enemies. Forgotten Gods expansion is not required to acquire these items.
- Anasteria, now has two Monster Infrequents unique to her, in addition to her Legendary helmet.
- Nemesis bosses now give more progress towards completing a chunk at higher shards (up to 100% more at shards 60+)
- Outcast's Secret can no longer drop in the Shattered Realm
- Outcast's Secret can no longer drop in the Crucible
- Increased Animation Speed on Leap, Disengage, Teleport and Rush type movement skills by 30%
- All summoned pets are now unsummoned if equipment affecting their skill level is removed. Previously, this only affected invincible player-scaling pets (ex. Blade Spirits).
- Fixed an issue where Disengage type movement skills would clip excessively on pathing. Its behavior is now consistent with Teleport and Leap.
- Increased number of sound slots to 128 to alleviate rare situations where certain game sounds would not play because the previous limit of 64 had been reached.
- Fixed skills such as Ravenous Earth sometimes appearing in non playable space when using a controller.
- Reduced All monster resists by ~5% on Elite and Ultimate difficulties in Singleplayer (monster resists continue to scale up with additional players). This change is compensated by an across the board adjustment to Resist Reduction skills in all masteries.
- The Barrowholm dungeon now has additional hero types in its spawn pools and spawns more heroes in general.
- Fixed an issue where many common and Monster Infrequent helms would sometimes drop with a single affix below level 70. Additionally, fixed an issue where Resist prefixes would not roll on these helmets.
- Reduced Cooldowns and increased damage on Charge and Vanish type Rune Augment skills
- Faction: increased % Resist values on Armor Augments
- Faction - Bloodborer: added 18 Pierce damage modifier for Storm Spread
- Faction - Bloodrender: added +2s Duration modifier for Siphon Souls
- Faction - Corruptian: added 100% of Acid dealt as Physical modifier for Ravenous Earth and increased its Physical damage modifier to 80. Replaced 100 Poison / 5s modifier for Ravenous Earth with Internal Trauma. Increased Poison damage modifier for Dreeg's Evil Eye to 80 / 5s.
- Faction - Heart of Malmouth: added % Aether damage
- Faction - Hex Launcher: added 45% of Vitality dealt as Aether and +2 to Arcane Empowerment. Increased % Vitality dealt as Aether modifier for Drain Essence to 100%
- Faction - Mark of Burning Shadows: increased Fire damage modifier for Bone Harvest to 180 and replaced Vitality Decay modifier for Righteous Fervor with 26 Vitality damage
- Faction - Mark of the Farseer: increased Electrocute damage for Primal Strike to 120 / 3s and its Bleed damage modifier to 200 / 2s
- Faction - Mark of the Shadow Queen: added +3 to Spectral Binding and +3 to Ulzuin's Wrath. Added Spectral Binding modifiers.
- Faction - Nightstalker Pendant: added +1 to Demolitionist Skills and Fire Strike modifiers
- Faction - The Desolator: added +2 to Soldier Skills
- Faction - Witch Moon: added +1 to Demolitionist Skills
- Faction - Word of Solael: increased Vitality Decay damage modifiers for Bloody Pox and Grenado to 110 / 1s and 280 / 5s, respectively
- Relic - Absolution: reduced Acid Retaliation to 400 and reduced % Acid and Fire Retaliation on the granted skill to 150%
- Relic - Uroboruuk's Reaping: increased Vitality damage to 16 and increased damage on the granted skill
- Relic - Yugol's Hunger: increased % Weapon damage on the granted skill
- Aetherscorched Cleaver: increased % Aether dealt as Physical to 50%
- Bloodlord's Blade: increased % Chance of 100% Cooldown Reduction modifier for Possession to 12%
- Bolvar's Pendant: fixed an issue where the Resist Reduction modifiers for Summon Guardian of Empyrion were not properly applying
- Boneslicer: increased % Fire dealt as Physical to 50%
- Colossal Fortress: added -0.3s Cooldown modifier for Vindictive Flame
- Crimson's Vile Scepter: added 24 Acid damage modifier for Dreeg's Evil Eye
- Korvan Celestial Halberd: reduced % Crit damage modifier for Blade Arc to 35%
- Lagoth'Ak's Voidbinding: added Blackwater Cocktail modifier that went missing in v220.127.116.11. This issue was only present for owners of Forgotten Gods.
- Leafmane Horn: increased Acid damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 100
- Moltenclaw Slicer: increased % Pierce dealt as Fire to 50% and added -10% Fire Resist modifier for Veil of Shadow
- Obsidian Defender: increased Chaos damage modifiers for Solael's Witchfire and Shattering Smash to 12-40 and 152-320, respectively
- Reaper's Legguards: added +3 to Eye of Reckoning
- Riftclaw Slicer: increased % Vitality dealt as Fire to 50%
- Rylok Crest: removed Cooldown Reduction modifier for Fighting Spirit
- Scorpius Bludgeon: increased Bleed damage modifier for Blade Arc to 110 / 3s
- Servitor's Cleaver: added 22 Fire damage modifier for Righteous Fervor
- Storm Herald: increased Lightning damage modifier for Doom Bolt to 250-600
- Warden's Judgment: increased % Physical dealt as Aether for pets to 100%
- Fixed an issue where Mythical Deathbringer Raiment, Mythical Darkflame Chestguard, Mythical Wraith Knight's Pauldrons, Mythical Wreath of Souls and Mythical Rotmender's Hat could not drop above level 85.
- Arcane Eclipse: added 10% of Physical dealt as Elemental
- Baldir's Regalia Set: added support for Demolitionist on the set and its pieces
- Elemental Balance Set: replaced Fire and Cold damage with 2 Energy Regen, 18 Offensive Ability and 18 Defensive Ability
- Elemental Harmony Set: replaced Fire and Cold damage with 5 Energy Regen, 30 Offensive Ability and 30 Defensive Ability
- Horns of Ekket'Zul (Mythical): added +4 to Death Sentence
- Mythical Alakrian's Invoker: added +2 to Blackwater Cocktail
- Mythical Alchemist's Mantle: added +2 to Ravenous Earth
- Mythical Amarastan Pauldrons: added +2 to Reckless Power
- Mythical Arcane Eclipse: added +4 to Fighting Spirit and 10% of Physical dealt as Elemental
- Mythical Astral Legwraps: added +2 to Spectral Wrath
- Mythical Astral Robes: added +3 to Spectral Binding and 30% of Aether dealt as Elemental
- Mythical Band of Black Ice: added +2 to Flashbang and 15% of Fire dealt as Cold
- Mythical Band of Wandering Souls: added +2 to Dual Blades
- Mythical Banshee's Misery: added 45% of Vitality dealt as Cold
- Mythical Burrwitch Peacekeeper: added 25% of Pierce dealt as Physical
- Mythical Cerulean Shard: added +1 Nightblade Skills and 25% of Pierce dealt as Lightning
- Mythical Chillsurge Ring: added +2 to Spectral Binding and 15% of Aether dealt as Cold
- Mythical Crown of Infernal Gems: added +2 to Vindictive Flame
- Mythical Cruel Edge: added +2 to Deadly Aim
- Mythical Death Ward: added +1 to Soldier Skills and 10% of Physical dealt as Vitality
- Mythical Dissenter: added +2 to Markovian's Advantage
- Mythical Dreadweave Girdle: added 30% of Vitality dealt as Cold
- Mythical Eye of the Beholder: added +3 to Shadow Dance and 25% of Pierce dealt as Chaos
- Mythical Flesheater Legwraps: added +2 to Anatomy of Murder
- Mythical Grim Harvest Boots: added 3% Physical Resist
- Mythical Haruud's Frigid Grip: added +2 to Shattering Blast and +2 to Shadow Dance
- Mythical Jaravuuk's Bite: added +2 to Death Sentence
- Mythical Lorekeeper's Band: added +2 to Oak Skin
- Mythical Magelord's Greaves: added +2 to Flashbang
- Mythical Magnison's Trench Coat: added +2 to Blade Spirit
- Mythical Mark of Anguished Lies: added +2 to Lethal Assault
- Mythical Nar's Arcane Destroyer: added +2 to Soldier Skills and 45% of Physical dealt as Elemental
- Mythical Nighthunter's Chestguard: added +2 to Fire Strike and 25% of Fire dealt as Cold
- Mythical Orwell's Revolver: added +2 to Fighting Spirit and 15% of Physical dealt as Lightning
- Mythical Outlaw's Retribution: added +2 to Scars of Battle and 25% of Fire dealt as Physical
- Mythical Plaguemancer's Amulet: added 25% of Cold dealt as Vitality
- Mythical Revenant's Edge: added +4 to Blitz
- Mythical Rift-Torn Greaves: added 3% Physical Resist and +2 to Cadence
- Mythical Ruby of Elemental Balance: added 11 Fire damage
- Mythical Runeforged Chestguard: added +2 to Fighting Spirit
- Mythical Runesinged Handguards: added +3 to Ulzuin's Wrath
- Mythical Sapphire of Elemental Balance: added 11 Cold damage
- Mythical Sellecor's March: added +2 to Ulzuin's Wrath
- Mythical Solemn Mark: added +2 to Arcane Empowerment
- Mythical Soulsplitter: added +2 to Soldier Skills and 45% of Physical dealt as Aether
- Mythical Sparkbolt Arbalest: increased % Attack Speed to 20%
- Mythical Spellsage Boots: added +2 to Fighting Spirit
- Mythical Spellstalker's Mantle: added +2 to Ulzuin's Wrath
- Mythical Spellweave Legwraps: added +2 to Fighting Spirit
- Mythical Starfire: added +2 to Bone Harvest and 15% of Vitality dealt as Cold
- Mythical Stormguard: added 8% Physical Resist
- Mythical Tempest Sigil: added +2 to Oak Skin
- Mythical Veilwarden Band: added +2 to Righteous Fervor
- Mythical Voidblade: added +2 to Death Sentence
- Mythical Volcanum: added +3 to Shadow Strike
- Mythical Watcher of the Frozen North: added 8% Physical Resist
- Mythical Widow's Sting: added 15% of Pierce dealt as Acid
- Mythical Windborne Greaves: added +2 to Thermite Mine
- Mythical Wreath of Souls: updated Conversion to 25% of Elemental dealt as Vitality
- Nightscorn: added +2 to Shadow Dance
- Scepter of Malmouth (Mythical): added 25% of Elemental dealt as Vitality, +2 to Elemental Awakening and +2 to Ulzuin's Wrath
- Soulless Gaze (Mythical): added +2 to Searing Light
- Stormserpent Armor: added 3-25 Lightning damage
- Stormserpent Loop: added 3-25 Lightning damage
- Tainted Gaze (Mythical): added +2 to Dual Blades and 25% of Pierce dealt as Fire
- The Magelord Set: added support for Inquisitor on the set and its pieces
- Widow's Sting: added 15% of Pierce dealt as Acid
- Amatok's Step: increased Defensive Ability to 32
- Blazeheart: increased Fire damage modifier for Fire Strike to 22
- Chillheart: added +1 to Demolitionist Skills
- Conduit of Arcane Whispers: increased Vitality damage modifier for Panetti's Replicating Missile to 102
- Conduit of Destructive Whispers: added 100% of Fire dealt as Lightning modifier for Blackwater Cocktail variant. Increased Vitality and Cold damage modifiers for Grenado. Added 1.0 Radius modifier for Canister Bomb.
- Conduit of Divine Whispers: increased Cold damage modifier for Righteous Fervor to 55
- Conduit of Eldritch Whispers: added +2 Radius modifier for Fire and Acid variants of Doom Bolt
- Conduit of Night Whispers: added -15% Fire Resist Reduction modifier for Veil of Shadow variant
- Conduit of Undying Whispers: updated Acid modifier for Ravenous Earth to Aether
- Decree of the Circle of Five: increased damage on the granted skill
- Doombringer: adjusted bonuses on the granted skill
- Embercore Shoulderguard: added +2 to Shadow Strike
- Fateweaver's Raiment: added +2 to Blade Spirit
- Grim Fate: increased Cooldown on the skill proc to 0.8s
- Horns of Korvaak: added 30% of Vitality dealt as Elemental and reduced Cooldown on the skill proc
- Jarinthor's Head: increased % Pierce and % Bleed damage to 260%
- Mantle of Mogdrogen: increased % Fire dealt as Lightning for pets to 100% and added 100% Vitality dealt as Lightning for pets
- Morguul's Mortality: skill proc is now applied in a radius
- Mythical Agony: increased % Attack Speed to 16% and reverted % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 6%
- Mythical Alladrah's Spellblade: added 100% of Physical dealt as Fire modifiers for Fire Strike and Savagery. Increased Fire damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 16 and added 24 Fire damage and 32 Fire damage modifiers for Fire Strike and Savagery, respectively.
- Mythical Amatok's Step: increased Defensive Ability to 60 and added +2 to Ring of Steel
- Mythical Arcanor, Blade of the Luminari: added +4 to Spectral Binding and modifiers for Spectral Binding. Removed Duration modifier for Inquisitor Seal.
- Mythical Arcanum Electrollis: added 30% Stun Resist and +3 to Ulzuin's Wrath
- Mythical Band of the Eternal Pyre: added +2 to Execution
- Mythical Bonescavenger's Deathgrips: added 50% of Acid dealt as Vitality for pets
- Mythical Bonewraith Pauldrons: added 14 Vitality damage
- Mythical Brutallax: added 40 Pierce damage modifier for Amarasta's Quick Cut and 50 Bleed damage / 3s and 30 Bleed damage / 3s modifiers for Savagery and Presence of Virtue, respectively
- Mythical Chausses of Barbaros: added +2 to Blast Shield
- Mythical Chillflame Evoker: added +3 to Lethal Assault
- Mythical Cinderscorn: increased Burn damage modifier for Vire's Might to 180 / 2s
- Mythical Colossal Grasp: increased % Attack Speed and % Chance of Physical damage on the granted skill
- Mythical Consumption of Agrivix: added +1 to Soldier Skills and 45% of Physical dealt as Fire
- Mythical Crown of the Revenant King: increased Vitality damage modifiers for Righteous Fervor and Smite to 40 and 210, respectively
- Mythical Damnation: increased Vitality damage modifier for Righteous Fervor to 35
- Mythical Deathdealer's Sidearm: increased Physical damage modifiers for Reaping Strike and Smite to 140
- Mythical Deathlord's Band: added 12 Vitality damage
- Mythical Death's Reach: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 30% and increased % Resist Reduction modifiers for Bloody Pox and Devouring Swarm to -15%
- Mythical Decree of the Circle of Five: increased damage on the granted skill
- Mythical Doombringer: removed % Crit damage modifier for Cadence. Added Herald of Doom granted skill to the Mythical version of this item.
- Mythical Dread Knight's Guard: added 14 Vitality damage
- Mythical Edge of Sanity: increased Aether damage modifiers for Markovian's Advantage and Reaping Strike to 140
- Mythical Essence of the Grim Dawn: increased Chaos damage modifier for Albrecht's Aether Ray to 33
- Mythical Exterminus: increased Fire damage modifier for Fire Strike to 22
- Mythical Fiend's Resolve: added 45% of Aether dealt as Chaos and added 100% of Vitality dealt as Chaos modifier for Ravenous Earth
- Mythical Footpads of the Grey Magi: added +2 to Phantasmal Armor
- Mythical Gavel of Ravenous Souls: increased Physical damage modifier for Vire's Might to 70
- Mythical Grasp of Unchained Might: added +3 to Aura of Conviction and modifiers for it
- Mythical Grim Fate: increased Cooldown on the skill proc to 0.8s
- Mythical Heart of the Sand King: increased Bleed damage modifier for Mogdrogen's Pact to 26 / 3s
- Mythical Herald of Amatok: added +3 to Blast Shield
- Mythical Herald of Blazing Ends: added +2 to Veil of Shadow and modifiers for it, increased % Elemental Resist to 24% and removed % Fire Resist
- Mythical Inashkor's Corrupted Head: increased Physical damage modifier for Doom Bolt to 400
- Mythical Inashkor's Head: reduced Physical damage modifier for Albrecht's Aether Ray to 30
- Mythical Jarinthor's Head: increased % Pierce and % Bleed damage to 392%
- Mythical Jaxxon's Lucky Bullet: added +2 to Fighting Spirit
- Mythical Legwraps of the Tranquil Mind: increased bonus to Primal Bond to +3 and added +3 to Veil of Shadow
- Mythical Malakor's Infusion: added 70 Elemental damage modifier for Field Command, removed Cadence modifier
- Mythical Mark of Anathema: added +2 to Hellfire Mine
- Mythical Mark of Bloody Ends: increased Bleed damage modifiers for Summon Blight Fiend and Summon Briarthorn to 80 / 3s
- Mythical Mark of Dark Dreams: added +2 to Blast Shield and a Blast Shield modifier
- Mythical Mask of Infernal Truth: added +1 to Nightblade Skills
- Mythical Morguul's Mortality: added 45% of Cold dealt as Vitality and increased % Vitality Decay Duration to 120%. Skill proc is now applied in a radius.
- Mythical Northern Wyrm: increased Defensive Ability to 105 and updated values on the granted skill
- Mythical Oathbearer: added -1s Cooldown modifier for Fighting Spirit
- Mythical Obsidian Juggernaut: added 12-46 Chaos damage and 100% Chaos damage modifiers for Field Command
- Mythical Panetti's Replicating Wand: replaced Duration modifier for Inquisitor Seal with +2 Summon Limit modifier
- Mythical Pretty Great Pants: added 3 Energy Regeneration
- Mythical Quillthrower of Dreeg: updated damage on the skill proc
- Mythical Reign of Ice and Fire: replaced bonus to Absolute Zero with +2 to Shadow Strike
- Mythical Rotdrinker Crest: added % Damage Reduction to the skill proc
- Mythical Scion of Noxious Wounds: added 55 Acid damage modifiers for Execution and Necrotic Edge
- Mythical Shadowflame Mantle: added +2 to Second Rite
- Mythical Siegebreaker: added +3 to Word of Pain and modifiers for it and increased Internal Trauma damage on the granted skill
- Mythical Signet of the Fallen: added 9% Attack Speed
- Mythical Spark of Ultos: added 24% Poison Resist
- Mythical Soulblade: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Callidor's Tempest to 18% and increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Righteous Fervor to 8%
- Mythical Soulcatcher: added 100% of Acid dealt as Chaos modifier for Ravenous Earth and increased its Chaos damage modifier to 120
- Mythical Stonefist Rebuke: added -18% Physical Resist and 100% of Fire dealt as Physical modifiers for Aura of Censure
- Mythical Stormreaver: added 40 Lightning damage modifier for Savagery
- Mythical Stormseer Sapphire: added +3 to Static Strike
- Mythical Thread of Mortality: increased skill bonuses to +4, Health Regeneration to 60 and % Health Regeneration to 30%. Added +4 to Veterancy.
- Mythical Untouchable: added +1 to Inquisitor Skills and +2 to Word of Renewal
- Mythical Venomlash: added 20 Acid damage modifier for Righteous Fervor and increased its Poison damage modifier to 70 / 5s
- Mythical Viperfang Grips: increased Acid damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 90 and Poison damage modifier for Aegis of Menhir to 140 / 5s
- Mythical Voidrend Talons: increased Chaos damage modifier for Righteous Fervor to 20-45
- Mythical Voidsteel Gauntlets: added 50-300 Chaos damage modifier for Smite
- Mythical Wendigomane Leggings: added +3 to Fighting Spirit and increased damage on the skill proc
- Mythical Whisperer of Secrets: increased Bleed damage modifier for Ring of Steel to 200 / 3s
- Mythical Will of the Living: increased Aether damage to 126 and reduced Cooldown on the granted skill
- Mythical Wrath of Tenebris: increased % Weapon damage modifier for Eye of Reckoning to 20%
- Mythical Wraithborne Legwraps: added +2 to Death Sentence
- Mythical Wyrmbone Handguards: added 8% Attack Speed and +2 to Shadow Strike
- Nightbringer: removed Health. Added 60 Vitality damage and 100 Vitality Decay / 2s modifiers for Wind Devil. Reduced damage dealt by the skill proc.
- Outcast's Secret: increased % Aether damage to 105% added 50% Slow Resist and +2 to Nullification
- Quillthrower of Dreeg: updated damage on the skill proc
- Shard of the Eternal Flame: removed Cooldown Reduction modifier for Canister Bomb
- The Crimson Claws: added +3 to Whirling Death
- Venomtongue Mantle: added +3 to Shadow Dance
- Voice of Dreeg: removed Chaos dealt as Acid and added % Chaos damage. Increased Acid damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 80 and added 20% Impaired Aim / 1s modifier for it.
- Armor of the Eternal Night Set: reduced damage dealt by the skill proc
- Bonemonger Hood: fixed an issue where the Resist Reduction modifier for Summon Guardian of Empyrion was not properly applying
- Blood Knight Set: reduced Vitality damage dealt by summoned pet
- Blood Knight's Pendant: reduced Vitality damage dealt by summoned pet
- Blightlord's Hood: reduced Fire damage modifier for Ravenous Earth to 35
- Dark One's Gift: reduced Vitality damage modifier for Wendigo Totem to 100
- Faceguard of Justice: added +1 to Soldier Skills and removed bonuses to Blitz and Forcewave
- Handguards of Justice: increased bonuses to Blitz and Forcewave to +3
- Mask of Lost Souls: added +2 to Summon Hellhound
- Shard of Lost Souls: added +1 to Occultist Skills and removed +2 to Summon Hellhound
- Mythical Faceguard of Justice: added +1 to Soldier Skills and removed bonuses to Blitz and Forcewave
- Mythical Handguards of Justice: increased bonuses to Blitz and Forcewave to +3
- Rage of Agrivix Set: added 100% of Fire dealt as Aether modifier for Vindictive Flame
- Rah'Zin's Torment Set: increased Chaos damage modifier for Zolhan's Technique to 80
- Sentinel of the Three Set: reduced % Retaliation added to Attack modifier for Counter Strike to 10%
- Targo's Craft Set: increased Internal Trauma damage modifier for Blade Arc to 225 / 3s and increased Internal Trauma damage on the skill proc
- Targo's Mallet: increased Physical damage modifier for Amarasta's Blade Burst to 110
- Targo's Helm: reduced Physical damage modifier for Amarasta's Blade Burst to 60
- The Blightlord's Set: removed % Vitality Resist Reduction modifier for Summon Guardian of Empyrion
- Blightlord's Hood: removed Vitality damage modifier for Ravenous Earth and increased its Fire damage modifier to 56
- The Voidsoul Set: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Doom Bolt to 25% and increased Chaos damage modifier for Flames of Ignaffar to 32-100
- Ulzuin's Infernal Avatar Set: added 0.5 Radius modifier for Canister Bomb
- Valguur's Hunger Set: increased Vitality damage modifier for Sigil of Consumption to 140 and reduced its % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier to 4%. Reduced % Life Leech Resist Reduction modifier for Siphon Souls to -5%.
- Wildblood Vanguard Set: reduced % Weapon damage modifier for Grasping Vines to 35% and reduces its Duration modifier to 1s
- Mythical Wildblood Crusher: removed Vitality damage modifier for Grasping Vines and reduced % Attack damage Converted to Health modifier for Grasping Vines to 10%
- Berserker: increased % Physical Resist to 4%, Offensive Ability to 70, % Bleed damage to 150% and Bleed damage to 20 / 3s
- Gallows: increased % Health to 6% and added 8 Vitaliy damage, removed Health
- Korvaak: increased % All damage to 130%
- Leviathan: increased Defensive Ability to 60
- Rattosh: added 10 Vitality damage and reduced Health to 150
- Shieldmaiden: increased % Shield Recovery to -25%
- Tempest: increased Offensive Ability to 45 and % Chance of % Lightning damage to 30% chance of 250%. Added 25 Defensive Ability.
- Tree of Life: increased % Health to 21%, Health Regeneration to 80 and % Health Regeneration to 100%
- Tsunami: increased Defensive Ability to 20
- Black Blood of Yugol: increased % Damage Reduction to 16%
- Blind Fury: can now be bound to additional skill types. This may cause your skill assignment to reset.
- Bull Rush: reduced Cooldown to 0.4s. Can now be bound to additional skill types. This may cause your skill assignment to reset.
- Dryad's Blessing: reduced Cooldown by 0.5s
- Guardian's Gaze: increased % Attack damage Converted to Health to 15%
- Maul: has been redesigned as an AoE debuff that causes Physical damage with Attack damage Converted to Health and Armor Reduction. Maul can now be bound to additional skill types. This may cause your skill assignment to reset.
- Meteor Shower: reduced damage
- Reckless Tempest: increased number of targets to 4
- Tip the Scales: reduced Resist Reduction to 20 and reduced damage
- Tsunami (Celestial Proc): increased Frostburn damage and added % Fumble and % Impaired Aim
- Wendigo's Mark: reduced damage
- Will of Rattosh: reduced damage
- Deadly Momentum: adjusted all % Damage bonuses to the same values, scaling to 65% by rank 12, 120% by max ultimate rank and increased Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank
- Discord: increased Elemental damage to 72
- Decorated Soldier: increased % damage scaling with rank to 64% by rank 8, 164% by max ultimate rank
- Fighting Spirit: Cooldown now scales with rank, starting at 18s, scaling to 12s by rank 12, 10s by max ultimate rank
- Internal Trauma: increased damage scaling with rank
- Tremor: reduced % Damage Modifier penalty to -25% and % Weapon damage Penalty to -50%
- Markovian's Defense: reduced % Damage Modifier penalty to -15%
- Menhir's Bulwark: can now also be used with two-handed melee weapons
- Menhir's Will: increased base % Heal to 15% and adjusted its scaling with rank to 60% by rank 16, 90% by max ultimate rank. Adjusted Cooldown scaling with rank to 15s by rank 16, 12s by max ultimate rank
- Military Conditioning: increased % Health scaling with rank to 24% by rank 10, 36% by max ultimate rank
- Oleron's Rage: increased base % Offensive Ability 3% and increased its scaling at ultimate ranks to 20% by max ultimate rank
- Veterancy: increased % Health Regeneration scaling with rank to 32% by rank 10, 55% by max ultimate rank
- War Cry: increased % Damage Reduction scaling at ultimate ranks to 35% by max ultimate rank
- Break Morale: increased Physical Resist Reduction scaling with rank to 35 by rank 12, 45 by max ultimate rank
- Terrify: increased Resist Reduction to 18
- Blast Shield: reduced Cooldown to 11s and increased Absorption scaling at ultimate ranks to 2000 by max ultimate rank
- Canister Bomb: reduced Radius to 3.2
- Improved Casing: increased Radius scaling with rank to 2.5 by rank 10, 3.5 by max ultimate rank
- Demon Fire: added % Damage Reduction
- High Potency: replaced % Physical Damage Reduction with % Attack Speed Reduction
- Grenado: increased Projectile Velocity and increased Radius to 3.5
- High Impact: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank and increased % Chance of % Physical/Internal Trauma damage to 100% at all ranks
- Shattering Blast: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank and increased Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank to 303 by rank 12, 580 by max ultimate rank
- Mortar Trap: reduced damage scaling with rank
- The Big One: increased damage scaling with rank. Can now fire multiple times through the Mortar Trap's duration rather than only once.
- Thermite Mine: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Hellfire Mine: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Ulzuin's Chosen: increased % Energy Cost Reduction scaling with rank to 25% by rank 10, 35% by max ultimate rank
- Ulzuin's Wrath: replaced % Attack Speed Reduction with % Damage Reduction. Increased Targets scaling with rank to 7 by rank 12, 9 by max ultimate rank. Added % Retaliation added to Attack (Forgotten Gods only).
- Blood Burst: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank and increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 35% by rank 12, 45% by max ultimate rank
- Terrifying Gaze: reduced Energy Cost scaling with rank
- Curse of Frailty: adjusted Bleed Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes, Physical Resist Reduction remains unchanged
- Vulnerability: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Hellfire: increased Fire Retaliation scaling with rank to 220 by rank 12, 460 by max ultimate rank and added Defensive Ability
- Infernal Breath: added % Damage Reduction
- Storm Spirit: increased % Chance of Lightning Retaliation to 100% chance, scaling with rank to 220 by rank 12, 460 by max ultimate rank
- Blade Spirit: reduced Pierce damage scaling with rank
- Lethal Assault: increased Acid damage and removed Offensive Ability
- Night's Chill: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Pneumatic Burst: added Offensive Ability
- Callidor's Tempest: increased % Weapon damage scaling at ultimate ranks to 60% by max ultimate rank
- Inferno: increased Lightning damage scaling with rank
- Disintegration: removed % Aether and % Fire damage
- Tainted Power: added 10% Damage Modifier
- Wrath of Agrivix: reduced % Weapon damage to 30% and % Damage Modifier bonus to 170%
- Overload: reduced Offensive Ability scaling with rank to 133 by rank 12, 220 by max ultimate rank
- Elemental Balance: reduced % Crit damage scaling with rank to 20% by rank 12, 30% by max ultimate rank
- Devouring Swarm: increased Projectile Velocity and adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Oak Skin: added Defensive Ability
- Raging Tempest: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Tenacity of the Boar: increased Offensive Ability scaling with rank to 120 by rank 12, 220 by max ultimate rank. Removed Defensive Ability.
- Aura of Censure: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Aura of Conviction: added % Physical damage
- Horn of Gandarr: replaced % Elemental and % Physical Damage Reduction with % Damage Reduction
- Inquisitor Seal: increased Duration to 24s
- Tainted Flame: increased % Damage Modified to 15%
- Call of the Grave: now also grants % damage and % Crit damage for the caster. Removed Health Regen for pets and combined the % damage bonuses into % All damage.
- Master of Death: % Physical dealt as Vitality for pets now scales with rank to 50% by rank 12, 60% by max ultimate rank
- Spectral Wrath: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Will of the Crypt: removed % Physical dealt as Vitality
- Celestial Presence: adjusted Resist Reduction scaling with rank to compensate for monster Resist changes
- Eye of Reckoning: increased % Weapon damage scaling at ultimate ranks to 38% by max ultimate rank
- Haven: increased % Health scaling with rank to 25% by rank 10, 35% by max ultimate rank
- Shattering Smash: fixed an issue where the shield's damage was not properly included