ControllerMate 4.9.2 - Use a joystick, gamepad, or
Gamepad - Construct 3 Documentation. The Mandalorian season 2 Easter eggs: the 10 biggest Star Wars cameos and references in Chapter 12 TV News Why the PS5 and Xbox Series X launch has been more complicated than any other next-gen. Page 6 2. In the Profile Editor, choose the control to which you wish to assign a keyboard command. Xbox one controller serial number check.
- Steam Community: : Guide: : X360CE Tutorial: Using Any
- How to Remap any Controller to Keyboard Keys on Windows
- HID Wiimote - A Windows Device Driver for the Nintendo Wii
- Dragon Age: Origins - Dragon Age Wiki
- How to Use and Set up VisualBoy Advance (with Pictures
- Gamepad Encoders - BYOAC New Wiki
- Steam Controller gamepad inputs not recognised by Destiny 2
Activity code part 11: Using an Xbox One Controller with Unity on
Downloaded 454 times, smart TV box, and the best. Black videos (sound but no picture) 9.2 Window border visible in. Comments Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional / Technician – allows you easily recover data on your hard disk as in the simplest cases, for example, after removing them from the basket and lost because of incorrect formatting a disk or a virus attack. UI looks horizontally stretched tough.
Manual: Conventional Game Input - Unity - Manual: Unity
Logitech WingMan Cordless Gamepad USB, 1 POV, 5 Axes [Logitech_WingMan_Cordless_Gamepad_USB: 11: 1: 5] DEVICETYPE=JOYSTICK.
Func_Msgboard: Other PC Games Thread
This thread is locked. Pro Flight Simulator Cockpit for PC and Mac. A gamepad, joystick, controller, is a type of game controller held in two hands, where the fingers. Android 11 for Android TV brings gamepad support.
Activation key how do I get clutch button setup for my controller
The D-pad suits more for 3D shooters and arcades, where quick movements and repeating actions are important. I check the box "use gamepad" and it shows that the active one is the 360, but I can not press the calibrate button and use the controller: (Ahhonjeee easy fix for Xbox360 controller (for VISTA at. I don't know which keys to map for: mouse. Advanced Linux Driver for Xbox One Wireless Gamepad.
Analog Controls? - PSX Emulation - The Porting Team
JimTM; July 23; General guide to earning awards in career mode By LukeFF, January 13. 26 replies; 3323 views; fatmanfas. This command removes all binds from all keys. To change attack from X to A, find this in the list: setbind 0 COMMAND_PUNCH CONTROLLER 0 BUTTON_2-1.0 1.0 1.0 Change it to. Step 2: Create virtual gamepad I. Run "Configure vJoy", you can find it from windows start menu.
Serial code [Tutorial] Gamepad remapping: : FINAL FANTASY XIII General
To change attack from X to A, find this in the list: setbind 0 COMMAND_PUNCH CONTROLLER 0 BUTTON_ Change it to. Press and hold the XBOX button for around 2 seconds until the gamepad confirms the mode change by a short rumble. The 5 Best Flight Simulator Joysticks [2020 Review]. Advanced Linux Driver for Xbox One Wireless Controller (shipped with Xbox One S) View on GitHub.
Free i salvaged a pair of Military Surplus Aircraft Control
It is written by the plugin author ChickenLiver. Showing 1-10 of 10 comments. And you can customize your controller from the x360ce screen. 2 axes 11 keys gamepad.
- NYGACN Game Arcade Controller USB Rocker Joystick Gamepad
- IOSGods! - iOS & Android Support, Tutorials, Cheats, Tools
- Full text of "Game Programming for the Propeller-powered
- [GUIDE] Rebinding Controls (Keyboard, Gamepad & D-PAD
- 2 axis 10 keys gamepad ngs driver - EsmondRausch's blog
- Mouse - Set Logitech F310 gamepad in qjoypad - Ask Ubuntu
- UNIVERSAL GAMEPAD DRIVER FOR PC
- Solved! How To Use Dual Controls In X-Plane 11 – On The
- Keymap.xml - axes problem with right analog stick
- Configuring Flight Controls - X-Plane 11 Flight Simulator
Patch controllerMate 4.10.2 - Use a joystick, gamepad, or
For example: a trigger can be based on the user pressing the Enter key or button on a controller. Once again, if you want to track changes in state you need to code this functionality yourself. Everyone else is just a bonus. In other words, you can go in any possible direction that you want, not just walk around the floor.
Activation code let's Make a Game Controller!: 11 Steps (with Pictures
Wine in order to test if the mappings work correctly. How to get a controller to work for Darksiders 2 https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=1367. Using arduino as a joystick https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=1369. Help with assigning controls in X-Plane 11 - The X-Plane.
List of Keys (Keyboard, Mouse and Joystick)
How to Configure Controls on a PCSX2 PlayStation Emulator useful content. Garmin Unlock Generator v1.3. The keypad is a small grid of keys with at least the digits 0-9. Forum; FAQ; New posts; Unread posts; Active topics; Register.
Tutorial about USB HID Report Descriptors
You can use this function to get the value of the different axes from a given gamepad. However, while the above is running, Emulation station and RetroArch do not respond to my 8bitdo controller at all. I salvaged a pair of Military Surplus Aircraft Control Display Unit (CDU) Keypads and rewired them to a Teensy 2.0 board with a USB connection - Alphanumeric keys, 14 joystick buttons, 2 rotary axes. Now press the actual Left Trigger (lower.
Unity - Manual: Input Manager
The ship's axes must be aligned so that Z points forward, X to the right and Y up. If your mesh's axes are not aligned this way, then there is an option to spawn and. At the foot of the guide is an explanation on how to map buttons or keys to axes such as Prop Pitch, Mixture and Ra. You needed hacked drivers and workarounds to use the excellent xbox one controller with pc games. Keyboard emulator controller free download.
GTA San Andreas Controller Trouble - Help & Support
AM) Billiard26 Wrote: I would guess that your gamepad has a physical button to toggle the "left stick is also the dpad" option. With new enemies constantly. Archos' 12 new devices apparently aren't enough as GamePad 2 spotted August 12; Hyperloop goes from billionaire's idea to billionaire's idea on paper Xbox One won't support cross-platform voice. Wireless Game Controller for Switch, Gamepad Joystick for Switch with Dual Vibration and 6 Axes for Switch, pro, Windows XP/10/7/8/8.1(Blue Red).
- HOW playable with a controller?: : Euro Truck Simulator 2
- Xbox 360 Controller Emulator
- #7354 (usb_hid tablet support) – Haiku
- Controls - Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Game Guide
- Indexing - Index Error: list index out of range (Python
- X3 reunion 1 4 english by tomaz verbinc
- Use your 3DS/WiiU Gamepad as a Switch controller
- Free - Gamepad Display
- Manuals, Tutorials, Guides and Tips - IL-2 Sturmovik Forum
Virtual Controller download
A fantastic multiplayer action browser game. Supported Virtual Input Devices: vJoy (Virtual Generic Joystick) vXbox (Virtual Xbox 360 Gamepad) vKeyboard (Simulated Keyboard) vMouse (Simulated Mouse) Supported Physic Input Devices: Keyboard Mouse Joystick. Zieselmeyer 10 Zieselmeyer 10 Aircraftman. Steam\steamapps\[USER NAME]\half-life 2 deathmatch\hl2mp\cfg You will see the control's name appear in the KEY/BUTTON section.
Update 18.5 - Sands of Inaros
Red textcourtesy of Midnaspet
Bundle available for 795 platinum! IncludesPlease note that Looter is my, TheDarkStarChimaera 's note--it was not included in the patchnotes for some reason, and my joke about Carrier's ubiquity is not from DE"s mouth
Don't want to buy the bundle? Look below for information on acquiring these items individually!
- Inaros Anubis alternate helmet
- Dual Toxocyst infested secondary
- Mutalist Cernos infested primary
- Lesion infested melee
- Abrasys syandan NOT the conclave one, guys
- 3-day affinity booster
- 3-day credit booster
- Sands of Inaros quest itemlets you run the quest without crafting and purchasing from BaroKi'Teer
New Warframe: InarosInaros - Risen from the sands, Inaros commands the desert's fearsome power.
Purchase price, 225 platinum
- HEALTH: 550 I kid you not
- SHIELDS: 0
- ENERGY: 100
- ARMOR: 200
- DESICCATION: blasts enemies with a wave of cursed sand, blinding and damaging them while also stealing their health.
- DEVOUR marks your target, trapping it in quicksand. Charging the ability will draw them towards Inaros for devouring. Alternatively, Inaros or his allies can activate the target, transferring a percentage of its health and shields. If the target dies by the hands of Inaros, a sand shadow will spawn to assist him.
- SANDSTORM transforms Inaros into a whirling spiral of sand, gathering nearby pickups and throwing enemies away. Enemies previously marked for devour within its radius will drained of shields and health.
- SCARAB SWARM is a charged ability, converting your health into hardened scarab armor. Discharge it to inflict a swarm of insects toward your enemies. Any survivors will have their health drained and bestowed upon your allies within radius.
New Quest: Sands of InarosBaro Ki’Teer is searching for riches under the sands of Phobos, but he needs Tenno help in order to find his fortune.
How to start the quest! * BP costs 200 ducat + 50k credits from Baro Ki'Teer on the Kronia Relay on Saturn, he's there right now! * To make the BP (KEY item in the foundry) you need 400 oxium, 1 nitain extract, 5000 Nano Spores, and 5k credits. Takes 6 hours to build
New EnemiesFERAL KAVAT - A feral Kavat. Feral Kavats can be found in all Derelict Missions, except Defense.
HYEKKA - A Grineer-enhanced Kavat, trained to hunt down Infestation.
HYEKKA MASTER - Summons a Hyekka to fight for it. Hyekka Masters will replace Drahk Masters on Phobos (Grineer Settlement tileset). They will also appear in any Grineer Mission that features Infested, and may also appear in other Missions that spawn Grineer enemies.
New WeaponsLESION - Pierce enemy defenses at a comfortable melee distance
Purchase price: 150 platinum
MUTALIST CERNOS - Overcome with Infestation, this bow’s arrows now spread poisonous contagion to any surface they hit.
- Crafting Requirements
- Comparison to polearm category
Purchase price: 250 platinum
Purchase price: 175 platinum
New Landing Craft - XIPHOS - Featuring Sentry Gun air-support, this stylish Landing Craft is an asset in any battle.
ABRASYS SYANDANA - Evokes stone scarred but not destroyed by the sea’s tireless onslaught.
CELESTIA SYANDANA - Displays Daily Conclave Challenge progress, with a beam of light for each completed challenge.
INAROS ANUBIS HELMET - A uniquely-styled alternate helmet for Inaros.
'DOJO' COLOUR PICKER - a colour palette based on the Dojo Pigment colours!
NEW PROFILE ICONS - Palatine Rhino, Nemesis Nyx, and The Corpus have new Profile Icons!
NOTE: Corpus is limited time only!
New General Features:
- The Randomizer is here! Players can now customize their loadout and appearance using the ‘Randomize’ button in the Arsenal under Loadout Options!
- Players can now search through their weapons or Warframes in the Arsenal via a ‘Search’ bar in the upper left.
- Players can now access and organize their Arsenal Loadout by selecting their Loadout in the upper left corner of the Arsenal menu.
- Players can now equip a Sigil on their Operator in the Operator Customizations menu.
- Acquiring a Mod that is not yet in your collection will flag the Mod as ‘New’ in the End of Mission screen details.
- Simaris's offerings have been expanded to include THREE New Mods:
- Health Conversion: Picking up Health Orbs grants up to 450 armor, stacking up to 3 times. Taking damage will consume a stack after 2 seconds.
- Energy Conversion: Picking up an Energy Orb grants 60% more power strength to your next ability cast.
- LOOTER: Your Carrier sentinel will loot crates for you!and the ubiquity increases!
Reactor Sabotage 2.0Grineer and Corpus Ship Reactor Sabotage missions have been given a total overhaul, complete with diverse mission objectives and a new set of Sabotage-unique tiles. Reactor Sabotage 2.0 includes:
- Interactive Mission objectives that will change depending on the squad playstyle. These objectives will create unique environmental hazards and varying extraction goals depending on the squads choice.
- 6 new Grineer tiles.
- 6 new Corpus tiles.
- Enemy Caches have been added to these missions, players have the option to find 3 in each mission! Finding all 3 can yield access to rewards like Nitain and pieces of the new XIPHOS Landing Craft.
Tileset Expansion - Orokin MoonThe Orokin Moon tileset has been expanded to include new game modes. These additions include:
- 20 new environmental tiles.
- Defense, Capture, and Warframe’s most difficult Spy Missions yet!
- Overall improvements to older tileset rooms, including graphical and lighting adjustments.
Chat ChangesWarframe’s chat UI has been given a complete overhaul, including new features and more intuitive settings for private conversations and player searching. We will continue to expand upon the chat UI in the coming updates. The following changes have been made to the chat UI:
- Chat has received a visual reskin.
- Tabs are now icons for default channels and text for private messages, separating chat channels from conversations you’re having with other players.
- An Emojis tab has been added to the chat UI! Share your feelings without words using Emoji’s you know and love, in addition to Warframe exclusive Emojis. Enjoy! :D
- Emoji’s can also be auto-completed with the : command.
- Emoji color settings has been added to the Chat Options menu.
- Auto-complete player name functionality has been added. This tab will open when typing @, and will only show players recently spoken to.
- Chat channel notifications will now appear in the chat tab when a player’s name has been mentioned in a channel. This effect will be brief for channels you are currently speaking in, but more prominent for channels you are not currently focused on.
- Pressing up and down while in a chat channel will display previous messages you’ve sent.
- Maximum character count in the Trade channel is 180.
- A whisper button has been added to the player Profile screen.
Lighting ImprovementsFirstly, this is a sweeping change across the entire game! Please be conscious that some areas may appear overly or underlit. We will work to fix up any rough looking spots - feel free to send screenshots are way in bug threads throughout the appropriate subforums.
With Inaros, the sands of old have been swept away from U18 Warframe leaving behind a newer, more vibrant U18.5 Warframe. In many respects, 18.5 is a remastered, more HD version of Warframe with months of technical graphical improvements and artistic relighting of many parts of the game (and more to come in subsequent updates). On top of these changes are across the board rendering performance improvements we hope you'll enjoy, keep in mind that your particular hardware may benefit more and benefit less depending on your GPU, resolution and preferred graphics settings.
- Lighting textures have been reengineered to reduce square compression artifacts and ugly color banding. You may have seen me point this out on past Devstreams.
- All PBR materials have been recompressed with a more accurate format, new and subtle details are visible on your PBR'd Warframes, gear and in the environment.
- Reflection Probes have been built through many areas of the game, grounding PBR materials with more accurate lighting.
- Character and weapon lighting includes more accurate 'dual specular' lighting which means metallic surfaces are more realistic and fancy looking.
- HDR rendering has been switched to a compact 32bit format which has improved HDR rendering performance for a wide range of GPUs.
- Tonemapping has been adjusted to use more of the range of lighting content in the game, images have more detail, particularly richer in the darks.
- Motion Blur and Depth of Field have been re-engineered to run faster and look better, fast moving and defocused objects no longer appear 'cut out' on their silhouettes.
- Draw order optimizations have been applied to every object in the game, which improves overall performance, particularly in worst-case scenarios.
- Atmospheric fog effects are now rendering in a separate lighting pass, allowing richer particle effects at distance without being 'erased' by atmosphere.
- Particle lighting has been improved to more accurately represent the local lighting environment.
- Wind force modelling on many particle systems increase realism as various environmental particles now respond to explosive forces and Warframe powers – you've also probably seen us showcase this in our most recent Devstream.
- Bloom system has been softened and made more seated in the scene. The burnt-out look is replaced with a more subtle and gentle sci-fi glow.
- Physics collision, performance and stability have all been improved, as a long-awaited upgrade of Warframe PhysX libraries has been completed.
Interception AI ImprovementsEnemies in Interception Missions have been overhauled to help improve the flow of combat over the course of the Mission. These improvements include:
- Superior objective finding and hacking agent selection.
- Better player tracking and more intuitive movement to Squad location.
- Enemies unable to hack (such as MOAs) will no longer move to engage hacking consoles.
Conclave Changes & Additions
- Recruit Conditioning has been enabled for all players who are Rank 0-2 with the Conclave Syndicate:
- Players who are Rank 0-2 will be matched together in matchmaking.
- Effects from Rare mods are disabled in Recruit matches.
- This option is turned on by default and can be turned off in the Conclave Liset Console if you want to join matches with Rank 3+ players.
- The option is disabled and removed for players who are Rank 3+ with the Conclave Syndicate.
- New Annihilation and Team Annihilation Conclave Map: Orokin Moon.
- All Capture the Cephalon maps with the exception of Gasworks are now playable in Annihilation and Team Annihilation.
- Mesa and Hydroid are now playable in Conclave.
- The Akzani and Akjagara are now available for use in Conclave.
- New Mods added to End of Mission Rewards for all game modes:
- Rapid Consequence (Sniper) - On Kill, +50% reload speed for 3 seconds.
- Static Alacrity (Staticor) - +50% Flight Speed, -50% Explosion Radius.
- Thundermiter (Miter) - 100% chance Charged Projectiles explode, -50% fire rate.
- Shrapnel Rounds (Marelok) - 200% Multishot, -66% Damage.
- Ambush Optics (Rubico) - -50% Zoom
- Brain Storm (Grakata) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 0.5 seconds.
- Skull Shots (Viper) - On Head Shot, +100% Ammo Efficiency for 1 second.
- New skins available for the following weapons from Teshin at Typhoon Rank:
- Ack & Brunt
- Dragon Nikana
- Dual Skana
- Dual Vasto
- Twin Vipers
- The following Mods and Augments are now available from Teshin:
- Anti-Flak Plating - +40% resist to Blast damage, -0.1 Mobility
- Power of Three - Ivara Quiver Conclave Augment - Quiver fires three arrows and consumes 20 more energy.
- Ward Recovery - Nezha Warding Halo Conclave Augment - 50% of the casting cost returned based on how much protection is left.
- Discharge Strike - Nekros Soul Punch Conclave Augment - Soul Punch also depletes up to 25 energy from the target.
- Deceptive Bond - Loki Decoy Conclave Augment - 50% of damage Loki takes is transferred to Decoy, and vice versa.
- Prism Guard - Mirage Prism Conclave Augment - Prism follows above Mirage for 4 seconds.
- Antimatter Mine - Nova Antimatter Drop Conclave Augment - Creates a fully charged stationary orb that explodes after 6s or when an enemy gets within proximity.
- Push & Pull - Equinox Metamorphosis Conclave Augment - Switching to Day-form staggers enemies within 6m and knocks them down when switching to Night-form.
- Rumbled - Atlas Rumbler Conclave Augment - Atlas becomes a Rumbler with rock armor that can absorb up to 500 damage.
- Mesa’s Waltz - Mesa Peacemaker Conclave Augment - Dodge roll while Peacemaker is active at the cost of 5 energy. *All Warframes now have an innate 4 second immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of daggers and their Stances in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Guiding Light Nikana attack in Conclave.
- Removed staggers from all equipped melee slide attacks with the exception of Fist weapons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Grinlok in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Furis and Dex Furis in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Snipetron Vandal in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Dual Grakatas in Conclave.
- Removed bounce from Miter’s charged shot in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Hind in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of the Strun Wraith in Conclave.
- Increased AoE damage of the Penta, Castanas series, Talons and Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of Penta series in Conclave.
- Increased the lifetime of the Castanas series and Talons in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Kulstar in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Increased the ammo pool of the Tonkor in Conclave.
- Tonkor projectile now has a max of two bounces before exploding on next impact in Conclave.
- Increased the damage of the Angstrum in Conclave.
- Increased the AoE of the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Removed the Headshot damage multiplier from the Simulor series in Conclave.
- Increase the range and damage of Ash’s Bladestorm in Conclave.
- Increased the damage and decreased the health of Chroma's Effigy in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Nova's Molecular Prime in Conclave.
- Increased the range and damage of Loki's Radial Disarm in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Frost’s Avalanche in Conclave.
- Increased the duration of Vauban’s Vortex in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Nezha’s Divine Spears in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Volt’s Overload in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Rhino’s Stomp in Conclave.
- Range and damage increased of Saryn’s Miasma in Conclave.
- Increased the range and lowered damage of Oberon’s Reckoning in Conclave.
- Decreased the damage and range of Excalibur’s Slash Dash in Conclave.
- Reduced the damage of Mirage’s Prism in Conclave.
- You can no longer gain energy when Mirage’s Eclipse is active in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Encumbered Arrow now has a 2m AoE and its duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Ivara’s Null Shield Arrow duration increased to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- The Soaring Strike Mod is no longer usable with the Attica or Daikyu in Conclave.
- The Deft Tempo Mod is no longer usable with Launcher weapons in Conclave.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Void Key packs from Conclave Syndicate.
- Reduced the Standing cost of Rank 1 Conclave Syndicate Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of target marking Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of faster movement-while-aiming Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of damage bias Conclave Mods.
- Reduced the capacity cost of quick holstedraw Conclave Mods and lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Armored Acrobatics, Armored Evade and Armored Recovery Conclave Mods lowered from Rare to Uncommon.
- Adept Surge Conclave Mod - health penalty has been increased from -20 to -25
- Rising Skill Conclave Mod - Shield penalty has been increased from -25 to -30
- Calculated Spring Conclave Mod - Health bonus has been increased from +20 to +25
- Tempered Bound Conclave Mod - Shield bonus has been increased from +25 to +30
- Anticipation Conclave Mod - immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down reduced to 4 seconds.
- Secondary Wind Conclave Mod - Duration reduced to 5 seconds.
- Reduced the minimum player count to start for all game modes.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Capture the Cephalon to 10 seconds.
- Reduced the respawn timer for Annihilation and Team Annihilation to 8 seconds.
- You no longer automatically respawn after dying in Private/Friends only matches in Conclave.
- All cosmetic only Sigils are now wearable in Conclave.
- Changed the number of Excavation extractions required in The Archwing Quest to 2.
- Made various optimization improvements to the final Mission in The Archwing Quest.
- Archwing Crafting requirements have been adjusted for players crafting the Odonata in The Archwing Quest:
- Orokin Cell is now 3x Control Module.
- Wings BP Neural Sensor is now Neurode.
- Systems BP 500 Plastids is now 300 Circuits.
- Reduced crafting time for main BP to 12 hours.
Warframe Resistance and Immunity ChangesThe following changes have been made to Warfarme Ability powers when used against boss-type enemies. These changes do not affect the damage each Ability does as discussed in our Developer Workshop here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/605059-immunity-vs-resistance/
- Zephyr’s Tornado and Dive Bomb will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Zephyr’s Tailwind will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Paralysis will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Valkyr’s Warcry now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Saryn’s Venom will be able to properly spread and receive spores from nearby boss-type enemies.
- Volt’s Shock and Overload will no longer be able to electrocute boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Tidal Wave will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Hydroid’s Undertow will no longer pull in boss-type enemies.
- Tentacle Swarm will no longer be able to grab boss-type enemies unless they’ve died.
- Ivara’s Sleep Arrow now has diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Ivara’s Prowl will no longer be able to steal from boss-type enemies.
- Limbo’s Banish will no longer be able to ragdoll or move boss-type enemies into the Rift.
- Loki’s Radial Disarm will no longer be able to disarm, stun or dismember boss-type enemies.
- Loki’s Irradiating Disarm Augment will no longer be able to confuse boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Pull will no longer move boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Crush will no longer lift or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Mag’s Fracturing Crush Augment will no longer stop boss-type enemies.
- Banshee’s Sonic Boom, Silence, and Sound Quake will no longer be able to push, stun, or stagger boss-type enemies.
- Ember’s Accelerant will no longer be able to stun boss-type enemies.
- Ember’s World on Fire will no longer be able to knockdown boss-type enemies.
- Equinox’s Rest & Rage will now slow boss-type enemies instead of putting them to sleep.
- Excalibur’s Radial Blind and Radial Javelin will no longer stagger boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Freeze and Avalanche will no longer freeze boss-type enemies.
- Frost’s Snow Globe will no longer freeze or push boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Charge will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Stomp will no longer put boss-type enemies in stasis.
- Mesa’s Shooting Gallery will no longer jam or stun boss-type enemies.
- Mesa’s Muzzle Flash Augment will no longer blind boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Smite will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Oberon’s Reckoning will no longer put lift boss-type enemies.
- Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos now have diminishing returns against boss-type enemies.
- Nekros’ Terrify will no longer fear boss-type enemies, but will continue to apply an armor reduction debuff.
- Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead will no longer be able to summon boss-type enemies.
- Nezha’s Divine Spears will no longer pin or ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bounce will no longer bounce boss-type enemies.
- Vauban’s Bastille will slow boss-type enemies instead of lifting and placing them in stasis.
General ChangesSCYTHE BUFFthanks to Archwizard_Drake for bringing this to our attention as it wasn't in the patch notes!
Reaper Prime Hate Ether Reaper Impact 9 11 9 10.5 8.25 9.8 Puncture 9 11 9 10.5 8.25 9.8 Slash 42 52 42 49 38.5 45.5 TOTAL 60 74 60 70 55 65 Critical Chance 10.0% 20.0% 10.0% 20.0% 10.0% 15.0% Critical Multiplier 2.0x 1.5x 2.5x 1.5x 2x
- Players will now keep parts of their inventory when reconnecting to a Mission after having crashed or disconnected:
- Clients can only recover their previous rewards as long as the Host is still in the Mission.
- The Mission must still be in-progress and not completed for a Client to receive their rewards.
- It is now possible to finish missions during Red Text's Updates without losing your stuff.
- Players can now see Relay Instance available to them and how many slots are currently available. This should help friends and clanmates better find each other when visiting Relays.
- Void missions like Exterminate now start un-alert, allowing them to be stealthable. Enemies are un-alert until something happens (e.g they see you, you start the Mobile Defense task), which is now a temporary level-wide alert.
- Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes. A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.
- Players will now auto-extract 20 seconds after killing the final enemy in Archwing Exterminate Missions, or upon reaching the Extraction zone. Further adjustments to this may follow to help refine the timing of extraction.
- A new ‘Hide Owned’ button has been added to the Syndicate Offerings menu
- Grineer Flameblade has now been given a flaming blade! To compensate for this lack of firepower we have given the Grineer Flameblade two flame axes. These attacks have a high chance to proc burning, which will hopefully make the Flameblade feel a little better.
- Grineer Powerfists will now slam the ground before entering melee range, setting off a
magneticelectricafter some testing proc to disorient his target. He is also really jealous of the Flameblade, but that’s life.
- Players can now access the Quest Menu anywhere in the Landing Craft by accessing the Pause menu (default ‘Esc’ key).
- New European matchmaking regions have been added for Russian players as per: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/594739-coming-soon-new-eastern-euru-matchmaking-region/
- A search bar has been added to the Foundry!
- A search bar has been added to Trading item sub-menus!
- The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10.
- The Stalker’s blueprint drop chance has been increased to 50%.
- The minimap will now display directional markers on enemies to show where their focus is, including an awareness indicator to display if the enemy has been alerted to your presence..
- The Quanta, Mutalist Quanta, and Volt have all been given a PBR update.
- Various Dojo elements, Darvo’s banner, and ice elemental hazards have been given a PBR update.
- Multiple Grineer and Corpus facilities and instruments have been given a PBR update.
- Hunhow’s textures have been given a visual update.
- Tenno Operators have been given a new level of detail on their facial expressions.
- A small hint on when to use Focus powers will now play when picking up the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
- Increased the Audio FX volume of Madurai’s Focus blast.
- Adjusted the audio FX on the Strun’s reload.
- Ranking up at the end of a Mission or inside a Landing Craft will now play an appropriate sound.
- Interrupting a charged weapon with a melee attack will no longer fire a weapon, and instead will cancel the charge.
- Improved the quality of the HUD icons for Zenurik Systemic Override and Vazarin New Moon Focus abilities.
- Squads can now join a Relay together, instead of being paired into separate instances.
- Players will no longer be able to sell Quest-based items, or blueprints that will halt the progress of their Quest.
- Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage will now display a preview of its AoE zone before being cast.
- Scavenger Drones, Sapping Ospreys, Leech Ospreys, Mine Ospreys and Mutalist Osprey Carriers can now be spawned in the Simulacrum.
- Players will now see their Squad’s Landing Crafts outside of the Liset when preparing for a Mission.
- Players can now adjust their Matchmaking settings (ie.Public, Friends Only) while in a Squad.
- Players can now disable some ‘tutorial’ VO designed to announce enemy types (ie- ‘We have Infested’).
- Slightly adjusted the Ignis’ audio FX.
- Updated Ogris visual impact and muzzle flash FX.
- Penta explosions visual FX have been updated, and will now be based on the player’s energy color.
- Players can now purchase up to 5 additional loadout slots from the ‘Loadout Options’ menu in the Arsenal.
- Mastery Rank tests against enemy waves have been given a difficulty update.
- Mastery Rank 5 test has had its hacking puzzles reordered in order of difficulty.
- Grineer Ramparts will now play a unique overheat audio FX when the clip reaches zero.
- Added stealth finishers for Machete, Polearm, Rapier, Staff, Sword, Sword & Shield, Tonfa, and Whip weapons when used against MOAs.
- The Sonicor’s camera explosion shake will no longer affect other players in the Squad.
- Kubrow have received various improvements to their movements and pathing to help make their speed, movement, and general navigation much smoother.
- Kubrow should no longer become stuck under stairs when following a player.
- Kubrow should now ‘duck’ when close to the player, reducing the chance that the Kubrow will block the player’s line of fire.
- The Chesa Kubrow will now be more responsive when picking up multiple items in close proximity.
- Clan Tier reduction has been disabled during Leaderboard events.
- Void Exterminate Missions will now only activate a temporary alarm when the player is discovered, instead of a level-wide alert.
- Atlas’s Landslide and Rhino’s Charge now have a 0.8x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Valkyr’s Ripline now has a 0.5x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Fixed the Orokin Moon tileset have improperly lit light fixtures in some treasure rooms.
- Fixed Sheev Parts being untradable.
- Fixed Nezha’s secondary weapon floating out of hand when in his Noble Animation idle.
- Fixed the Liset not being properly colored when using the default color palette.
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator Ability causing arrows shot by her Artemis Bow to fly off course.
- Fixed hazards created by destroyed Infested Hives still hitting players in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Banshee’s Sonar Resonance Augment not properly functioning when an enemy is ragdolled during the killing blow.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to be unable to see each other in Relays.
- Fixed Chroma’s Elemental Ward not functioning when the Cold element is used.
- Fixed security sensors not properly functioning in the first stage of the Second Dream Quest.
- Fixed a pair of ramps in the Grineer Galleon tileset that would appear as completely black.
- Fixed the Arachne Arcane not producing a HUD icon when proccing.
- Fixed an ancient bug that prevented Shock Eximus auras from having any effect.
- Fixed players being able to control other player's ship flaps during the loading screen.
- Fixed a permanent ‘Please Wait’ message appearing when backing out of the Conclave Arsenal back to the Conclave Game Mode Terminal in the Landing Craft.
- Fixed some cinematic sound FX continuing to play when skipping cinematic cutscenes.
- Fixed Clients being unable to switch out of a Synthesis Scanner when they only have a * secondary weapon equipped in a Mission.
- Fixed n error causing extraction to trigger early in Archwing when the first Cache is found before the main objective of The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed fan shadow FX in Grineer Galleons disappearing when not watched for several seconds.
- Fixed some cracks in the Grineer Galleon’s walls that would allow players to see out of the tileset.
- Fixed a slightly out of place skybox that was poking through terrain in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed an invisible barrier preventing players from fully exploring the ‘cave hangar’ portion of the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Ivara’s Dashwire causing players to fall out of the level when used to walk into an area that would normally teleport the player in-bounds.
- Fixed some issues with VO not playing properly in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when rushing an Archwing Blueprint in The Archwing Quest.
- Fixed Alt+F4 allowing players to close Warframe then rejoin a Mission with their revives refreshed.
- Fixed Wukong’s Iron Staff animations breaking if a player uses their melee attack on a Nullifier.
- Fixed Kubrow appearing as recovering in the Arsenal after rushing a Kubrow from Stasis.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from respawning in the Simulacrum if they die, forcing them to restart the game.
- Fixed Infested Brood Mothers not doing any damage with their melee attacks.
- Fixed Missions showing a Kubrow as ‘Expired’ after putting a Kubrow in stasis without equipping another companion.
- Fixed Atlas’ Landslide not functioning on enemies impaled by Nezha’s Divine Spears.
- Fixed Loki being able to get stuck between invisible walls on the Orokin Moon tilesets debris after using Switch Teleport.
- Fixed Wall Cling not properly stopping all momentum when used as a Client.
- Fixed enemies improperly ragdolling when impaled by Nezha's Divine Spears.
- Fixed some Interception Missions only spawning 2-4 enemies for Missions that are active with only 1-2 players.
- Fixed Mobile Defense terminals displaying a ‘Release Lockdown’ context action when there is no actual lockdown.
- Fixed hacking terminals becoming unhackable if the Stalker teleports a player mid-using the terminal.
- Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching audio devices.
- Fixed sale icons not properly appearing on items in the Relay Arsenal.
- Fixed some instances of your Companion or Companion’s weapon not appearing in the End of Mission results screen.
- Fixed some boss abilities still being able to hit Limbo when in the Rift via Rift Walk.
- Fixed the Vectis Prime not displaying any hit FX.
- Fixed beam weapons playing excessive audio FX when coming in contact with some surfaces or being parried.
- Fixed Codex and Synthesis Scanner audio FX playing for entire squad, instead of just for the player using the Scanner.
- Fixed Landing Craft skins not properly displaying the correct skin after highlighting a not-purchased skin in the Customize Landing Craft menu before starting a Mission.
- Fixed players being able to see a portion of the skybox when inside their Landing Craft.
- Fixed Mesa’s Specter / Infested Mesa not being able to cast Peacemaker.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ key bindings not being properly set until after the first time the player had revived.
- Fixed Excavators disappearing for a brief moment after falling from the sky.
- Fixed Dojo room messages not properly appearing for Clients.
- Fixed an issue where picking up an item while using Ivara’s Artemis Bow would cause the player to be unable to drop the object, or have it disappear forever.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Snipetron to skip reload animations.
- Fixed the Adhesive Blast Mod causing Penta weapons to detonate after a certain amount of time.
- Fixed Kubrow and the Diriga attacking enemies after a stealth kill. They will now wait for a target to be ‘alerted’ before choosing to attack.
- Fixed an error allowing High Noon’s Final Showdown combo to loop indefinitely.
- Fixed Glaive holster animations not properly playing if a player uses a terminal after a charged throw.
- Fixed Omega Isotopes appearing as common resources.
- Fixed the Atomos causing Mag’s Bullet Attractor bubble to turn black when hit.
- Fixed multiple enemies hitting twice with one melee attack, instead of only hitting one.
- Fixed Clients not being able to properly hear Grineer Manic audio FX.
- Fixed Void Laser Plates having no Codex entry.
- Fixed the Stalker’s Acolytes looking like Excalibur in the Codex.
- Fixed an issue enabling players to exceed the Mod capacity of their Warframe.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset showing out of place environment decorations.
- Fixed the Grineer Galleon Defense tileset missing a minimap.
- Fixed secondary weapons not properly displaying a flashlight.
- Fixed an error causing Trinity’s Energy Vampire to potentially instant kill bosses.
- Fixed the Ninkondi disappearing from the player’s hands when pulled and dragged.
- Fixed multiple weapon holsters that did not sit properly on the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Fixed the Sensor Regulator Eximus not properly showing next to his thrusters in the Codex as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/585417-sensor-regulator-eximus-codex-animation/
- Fixed players necks turning in the wrong direction while running with a charged weapon.
- Fixed the Grakata, Prisma Grakata, and Embolist improperly using the Ignis’ reload animation.
- Fixed an issue with Equinox’s visual Ability FX lingering for too long.
- Fixed Vay Hek’s radial explosion FX when landing in Terra form displaying at the wrong axis.
- Fixed some choke points in various tilesets where MOAs would get stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing tutorial Transmissions to be played in the Landing Craft even when disabled in the audio options.
- Fixed Clients not being able to migrate to their own lobby when disconnected from a Host while in their Landing Craft.
- Fixed a portion of the Void Exterminate tileset where players could exit the map.
- Fixed Mods sometimes not properly applying when equipped.
- Fixed the Clan treasury not properly updating after a trade when Trade Tax is enabled.
- Fixed some Dark Sector Missions having duplicate +% bonuses, instead of two bonuses for separate weapon types.
- Fixed Mastery Tests 1,2 3, and 7 not spawning enemies.
- Fixed an issue causing gamepad button notifications to be missing in Tutorial Missions.
- Fixed enemies not properly spawning in Wyrmius from the login screen.
- Fixed Wyrmius’ Osprey enemies vibrating when attempting to move.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius getting stuck in the ceiling on spawn.
- Fixed turrets in Wyrmius not firing properly.
- Fixed the Login button not functioning properly when accessed with a controller or gamepad.
- Fixed an error that would occur when viewing Ability stats.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow getting stuck when trying to pick up unreachable items.
- Fixed Chesa Kubrow becoming stuck when trying to attack a crate it can’t reach.
- Fixed icons not displaying properly with the Steam controller in Big Picture mode.
- Fixed Nullifier Bubbles not properly deactivating abilities for Clients.
- Fixed Warframes with ‘alternate weapon’ ultimates (i.e. Valkyr, Excalibur, etc) not properly earning Focus when using these Warframe-specific weapons.
- Fixed Warframes not properly earning Focus from kills earned from NPC’s summoned by Warframe powers (i.e. Rumblers, Shadows of the Dead, etc).
- Fixed an error allowing players to improperly wall jump off certain items.
- Fixed an error causing sniper rifle scope damage modifiers to be applied twice.
- Fixed an error allowing players to access Dojo rooms that had not had their required contributions met.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain in the Corpus Outpost tileset in Excavation Missions.
- Fixed Excavation Power Cell carriers not properly dropping Power Cells when killed in melee.
- Fixed multiple Syandanas not sitting properly on Loki Prime when wearing the Knave skin.
- Fixed the Misa Prime Syandana floating too far off multiple Warframes.
- Fixed the left Edo and Left Prisma Edo Shoulder Plate clipping through Mag Prime’s shoulder.
- Fixed Pakal armor accessories sitting improperly on Excalibur when wearing the Proto-Armor skin.
- Fixed Ivara’s agile unarmed idle animation clipping through her hood.
- Fixed the Vulkar Wraith not appearing in the codex.
- Fixed both Nova animation sets using the same picture.
- Fixed the Focus Booster HUD notification improperly blinking multiple times when activated.
- Fixed a visual issue causing Heavy Gunners bodies to turn completely black.
- Fixed various terrain and lighting issues in the Orokin Halls Conclave Map.
- Fixed the ‘Loadout’ button being barely visible in the Conclave Lobby.
- Fixed the Body Count Mod adding excessive time to Wukong’s melee combo counter due to his passive.
- Fixed ammo pickups not properly restoring the Staticor’s ammo to full capacity in Conclave.
- Fixed various localization issues.
EDIT 3/6: just tweaked some of the text formatting, no information altered
Issue with Razer Serval controller and Dolphin Android
- Phone: Oneplus 6
- OS: Android 8.1.0 (Oreo)
- Dolphin version: 5.0.8105
- Specific game: TLOZ: Wind Waker
- Controller: Razer Serval
However, when I try to configure the analog sticks and the triggers, everything maps to Razer Serval: Axis 32+. I think the problem is similaidentical to this issue. The buttons do work (I can roll Link and use items), the d-pad does not.
Using Gamepad Tester, I find that the key codes of the buttons do agree with the values in Dolphin. They also match up with the values in the .ini file. (Note that the button labels in Gamepad Tester do not match the values in Dolphin, only the Key Codes.)
The Axis controls do not match. As stated earlier, Dolphin displays: Axis 32+, but Gamepad Tester only displays Axis X, Axis Y, Axis Z, Axis RZ, etc. Gamepad Tester does not display Key Codes for the axis controllers.
I have looked at the .ini files and tried to change the analog stick labels to the ones from Gamepad Tester, to no avail. I have also tried Keymapper Pro, but could not get it to work.
I'm at a loss on what to do now.
Could any of you give me some advice on what to do now?
I got the left analog stick to work, simply by manually changing the Dolphin.ini file and setting:
MainDown_0 = Device '44edxxxxxxx'-Axis 1+ MainLeft_0 = Device '44edxxxxxxx'-Axis 0- MainRight_0 = Device '44edxxxxxxx'-Axis 0+ MainUp_0 = Device '44edxxxxxxx'-Axis 1-Analogously to that, I tried doing the same for the other inputs, but haven't found them yet. I tried until Axis 37, but it didn't work yet. I'll keep trying.
After more checking, I found that the device ID for the other axes in the .ini file was not correct. I copy-pasted the correct device ID to result in the following config:
CStickDown_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 14+ CStickLeft_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 11- CStickRight_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 11+ CStickUp_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 14- DPadDown_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 16+ DPadLeft_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 15- DPadRight_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 15+ DPadUp_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 16- InputA_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 96 InputB_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 97 InputL_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 102 InputR_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 103 InputStart_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 106 InputX_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 99 InputY_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 100 InputZ_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Button 107 MainDown_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 1+ MainLeft_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 0- MainRight_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 0+ MainUp_0 = Device '549a62076685208e97c8e8d378f8e2640c0ae4a8'-Axis 1-The only isssue I have left is with the left and right triggers. The bumpers work, but the triggers use axes, and I didn't yet find the correct ID. If someone could share the correct part of the Dolphin.ini file, I can use the triggers for L and R.
For now, I regard this issue as solved!