18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker 2 - Free download and
Looking for games of a certain genre? Download Free 18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy PC Download Free Game 18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy Free Download PC Game Full Version Minimum System Requirements: Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2020/XP Processor: Pentium III @ 800 MHz Memory: 256 MB of RAM Hard Drive: 400 MB free space Video Memory: 32 MB Sound Card: DirectX Compatible DirectX: 9.0. Wheels Of Steel Convoy Download Demo 'The 1.02 patch for 18 Wheels of Steel Convoy does not address the issue with the ATI cards and its newest set of drivers. Crack & Serial & Key & Fix & No cd & No dvd: Titan Quest crack. Cracks Serials Torrents Warez. KB/s: 18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy ISO: 13-Sep-2020: 2, 460 KB/s: Showing 6 download results of 6 for 18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy. "WinRAR 5.61 Beta 1 (x86x64) Keygen Download Pc" by Luther.
18 Wheels of Steel Across America Free Download for
18 wheels of steel convoy crack rar. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Download page - 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin' demo. Patch [CracksMind] download zar x build 174 serial 103 HD Online Player (Korean Movie White Night 2020 Eng Su) En Iso 17635 Pdf Free. February 2020 for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS. Take your show on the road. Wheels Of Steel Convoy Download Full Version PC.
Hacked design Express Label 1.14 (7 Downloads Available)
Wheels Of Steel Haulin Crack Baixar. Delta Force 2 PC Download Crack Game, Download. Even if you're not the fan of the 18 wheelers, do yourself a favor and try this game. Wheels of Steel Across America was released back in 2020 and is the second game in the franchise. Medium Power Wireless Transmitter Module DC9-12V $23.99. The game is the parallel sequel to Euro Truck Simulator 2, the spiritual successor of 18 Wheels of Steel, and the third. And we rejoined it nineteen sixty-eight I think, about March nineteen sixty-eight.
18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy Crack Rar
Wheels of Steel Pedal to the Metal 18 Wheels of Steel: Convoy 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin' 1849 1849: Nevada Silver 1914 Shells of Fury 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum 1942: Joint Strike Soundtrack 1953 - Im Netz des KGB (German) 1953 - KGB Unleashed 1954 Alcatraz 1C ChristmasTide Pack 1C Complete Pack 1C Racing Mega pack 1C RPG Pack 1C Space. As I said earlier, the cops are always watching and sometimes they watch too much! Custom pete Wheels & rims for 18 wheels of steel haulin' by me, Chris (bayonet) -***** File name: Original Wheels (white lettered tires on alcoa rims) Author. Leo Theme Prestashop 1.7. KB/s: Free Dynomite Deluxe Activation Code (2020) Retail: 02-Mar-2020: 2, 396 KB/s: Showing 6 download results of 6 for Free Dynomite Deluxe Activation Code. Just Download, Run Setup And Install. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Gta 4 Manual Activation Unlock Code And Serial Generator
Add nothing to find everyting we have in our cracksguru data base. Trucking games have come along way, but there is something charming about this game so if you like trucking games it is worth taking. Screenshots: Requirements Of 18 wheels of steel: Windows 98/ME/XP. Load Do Crack Jogo 18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=1337. Hard Truck 18 Wheels of Steel Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Runs fineDoesn't run at all. There are no data on the content of the patch.
Games: Activemark Protected Games
Released; By ShawnCZek, Thursday at 09: 51 AM; Official TruckersMP Events. Our antivirus scan shows that this download is clean. And we went through a period of ceremonial parades. Free 18 wheels of steel convoy license key download software at UpdateStar - Heed the call of the open road, throw the gears in motion and take off in a tractor trailer. Wheels of Steel: Convoy, 18 wheels of steel big city rigs free download; free download 18 wheels of steel big city steel 3d simulation 18 wheel truck. Free Activation Code Filmora. Multilizer pdf translator serial Foals - Holy Fire (2020).
Free Ares Activation Code Generator
No Need To Crack Or Serial Number Or Any Key. Life on the road is filled with obstacles. Bhaskar The Rascal Malayalam Full Movie Download Utorrent 14 18 February 2020 bhaskar rascal malayalam movie, bhaskar rascal malayalam movie download, bhaskar rascal malayalam movie mp3 song download, bhaskar the rascal malayalam full movie, bhaskar the rascal malayalam full movie download dvdwap, bhaskar oru rascal malayalam movie. I study something more difficult on completely. However, if Labor does not. Recent upticks in air travel not enough, and latest dips show signs of 'second wave', ICAO tells tourism Crisis Committee. Wheels of Steel Convoy 1.0 SCS Software - 128.4MB - Demo - Heed the call of the open road, throw the gears in motion and take off in a tractor trailer.
Activation code 18 Wheels Of Steel: Convoy Download Crack Serial Key
Credits: Unknown 18 Wos Haulin truck Mods (Read More For Download Links) Install: Turn it on RAR file you downloaded. Get started using your software before tax time and enjoy it. Print on. File Type: (Rar file) Comments: 0. Downloads: 1. Views: 188. 18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy Activation Code (7 Downloads https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=1325. Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul is a racing game. E27 Bulb 220V Modern Creative Hanging Pendant Lights Iron People Lamp Elegant Hanger Luminaire Adjustable Height. 18 Wheels Of Steel Convoy Activation Code.
A Course of Action Part 40 - The Gears Keep Turning
Coalition Space Command Headquarters, Vandenberg Air Force Base, United States of America. One Week Later. 10 Months since First Contact.
General Roberts looked around at his office, taking in all the details for the last time. He sighed, understanding why he had to go, but still upset about it nonetheless. President Kain, after Task Force Bravo had rescued him from the Moon, had been less-than pleased when he had discovered that Moonbase Alpha’s security had been compromised.
The President’s ire had turned to those that ultimately been in charge of security around the satellite outpost. Colonel Straker and General Henderson had been passed over by his wrath for their actions in defending the base. From what Roberts understood, Straker himself had led the charge that had saved Kain from the aliens.
The axe had ultimately fallen on the head of the World Intelligence Network, Director Howard and the Head of Coalition Space Command, i.e., himself.
Roberts looked around his office once more. He took in the light-brown wooden panelling that lined the white painted walls, that familiar grey carpet and the dark-brown door. Out of habit he brushed some dust of the top of his small, but functional desk, before rubbing the dirt off his hand.
His personal belongings were all packed in a black attaché case; the paperwork that had plagued his days in office was all filed neatly in the cabinets that sat next to the desk. Looking out the window at the launchpads and hangar bays that made up the base, he sighed again. He would miss this.
Picking up the attaché case, he turned around and headed for the door. As he opened it, he was surprised to see General Henderson standing there.
“General!” Roberts exclaimed, “Good to see you.”
“Just thought I’d stop by before the official change of command ceremony later,” he said, looking around the office, “Nice place.”
“It’s your place now, or will be soon,” replied Roberts.
“Yes,” mused the other General, “You ready for your next assignment?”
“Being assigned commander of an outpost specially built for people like me isn’t exactly my idea of heaven,” the former head of Space Command answered, “But at least I’ll get a good view of Jupiter.”
“Yes… Well,” he held out his hand, “Good Luck, Roberts,” he said, “See you at the ceremony later.”
“Yes, see you,” agreed Roberts, shaking his fellow officer’s hand.
Major Black sat in his living room, looking out the window at the street outside. The roads of London were quieter then they had been last time he was home. Since President Kain’s declaration of Total War, all citizens of age, as well as any available resources, had been ‘donated’ to the military. As he watched, a convoy of armoured cars drove past, heading to some unknown destination. Non-military wheeled vehicles were a rarity nowadays, as a lot of the older types of cars still used petrol. Petrol, already fading into the pages of history due to the introduction of alien power cells, had all-but vanished. The last supplies had been recently requisitioned to quench the thirst of the Army’s Motor Corps.
The Major turned away from the window and switched on the T.V., just in time to catch the hourly Coalition News Network, or CoNet, update.
“President Kain will be addressing the General Assembly tomorrow regarding the new Security Reforms,” the news anchor was saying, “While it is unclear at this time what the Reforms will consist of, sources have told CoNet that they are to involve tougher security measures and periodic sweeps for spying devices on Coalition military bases, especially any celestial installations.”
Black snorted in disgust. ‘Isn’t the life of a soldier regulated enough?’ he thought, ‘At this rate it’ll take us half a year just to get through the hangar bay on Alpha.’
The news anchor said some more about the reforms, then switched to a new story.
“Coalition Forces in Delhi report that the clean-up operations in the Indian capital will be completed next month,” the woman read, :The families of those killed during the Consortium attack on Earth last month will be able to pay their respect to their family members the week after operations have ceased,” she finished the brief announcement and moved onto the next news-item.
“NASA hopes to send the first astronauts to the recently-completed Interstellar Colonization Ship Hope next week,” the anchor reported, “However, officials from the space agency are reporting that the launching may be delayed until next month due to as-yet unknown military operations at Moonbase Alpha.”
Black grinned. He knew exactly what those operations were; In three days, when his leave was over, he’d be at the forefront of a Coalition assault on a Consortium-held shipyard, which would supposedly hasten the end of the war.
His grin vanished when he thought of the war. Every soldier in Task Force Bravo more-or-less agreed on the idea that the war was pointless. After all, they had been essentially forced to fight an alien faction for another faction, then they found out that the ones that had pointed them in the direction of their foes were the real enemy.
It was confusing and disillusioning. The Major hoped that the upcoming assault would quicken the end of the war. He was tired of seeing friends and comrades be buried. Just this morning there had been a funeral service for the soldiers killed in action defending the President. Black hadn’t attended personally, but the deaths still struck him nonetheless.
While humanities casualties during this seemingly pointless war had not been anywhere near as numerous as their foes, enough men and women had been lost to anti-air guns, enemy armour, or just lucky shots.
Major Black stared out the window, thinking of the deaths of Corporal Brown and Sergeant Grey. As he sat there, he vowed once again that their deaths wouldn’t be in vain. Humanity would continue to fight the Consortium, and they would win. **********************************************************************************
Stealth Shuttle Excalibur, in orbit around planet Cu’Boyd. 2036 A.D.
The stealth shuttle floated in high orbit over the enemy shipyard. The spacecraft had most of its systems shut down to minimise the chance of detection. This included, to the crew’s discomfort, most of the spacecraft’s complex computer system and the life support. Inside the cockpit, Flight Lieutenants Gavin Harrison and Troy Redfield scanned the planet below, watching for any signs of hostile action towards the shuttle. The spacesuit-wearing R.A.F. astronauts also constantly checked the Excalibur’s passive stealth systems, ensuring that their shield against the prying eyes of the Consortium was still active.
Outside the shuttle, the crew chief, clad in a bulky, white E.V.A. suit, was guiding the shuttle’s payload out of the rear cargo ramp. Said payload was a blocky, rectangular satellite, covered with retracted solar panel arrays and communications dishes. As soon as the smaller spacecraft had cleared the main ship, the crew chief tugged on his safety line, hauling himself back into the payload bay. Pressing the button to close the ramp, he activated his radio.
“Payload’s deployed, sir,” he told the pilots as the hatch slowly closed behind him.
“Roger,” Flight Lieutenant Harrison’s British-accented voice echoed through the crew chief’s helmet, “I’ll take us out of the inner system and contact Command.”
As soon as the pilot had signed off, he began activating the shuttle’s backup guidance systems. The low-power systems sent out less of a signal that could be used to trace the unarmed shuttle. Harrison and Redfield used the shuttle’s manoeuvring thrusters to push the spacecraft onto a trajectory that would take it away from the enemy planet. Before they activated the main engines, Harrison flicked a switch on the dashboard. About two-hundred metres to their stern, the satellite came to life. Solar panels and antennae unfurled themselves as the spacecraft powered up.
Satisfied that everything was working, the crew activated the engines. The quantum-neutrino jet engines flared to life, burning bright blue as they rocketed the shuttle away from the planet. “Command, this is Excalibur,” Flight Lieutenant Harrison spoke into the radio, “Have delivered cargo, returning to base.”
“Roger Excalibur,” Came the reply from Space Command, “See you on the flip side.”
With that, the pilot shut off the radio and activated the warpspace drive. The stealth shuttle faded away in a burst of orange light, just as the aliens’ tracking stations began to notice the ship’s heat signature.
Executive-Director’s Office, Capital.
Director Rytech sat at his desk. Across from him sat Viceroy-Director Flurgeon and Fleet-Director Admiral Zartan. The two military men squirmed under the fierce gaze of the Consortium’s dictator. The only sounds in the room were the ticking of a time-piece, and the humming of the Executive-Director’s desktop computer.
“I am very disappointed, Directors,” Rytech spoke after a few minutes of silence, “Not only have we lost an entire battalion of troops and a platoon of our most skilled warriors, but the humans have also wiped out another fleet of twenty irreplaceable starships, along with their crews!”
“Furthermore,” he continued before any of his guests could speak up, “We lost the only working examples we had of human weaponry! How in the name of the Great Beyond are we to fight them off now?” he raved. The two officers remained silent.
“This had better not happen again,” warned Rytech, “Or the next ship sent to raid Arthrex-III will have you two as passengers!”
Coalition Air Defence Command, formerly NORAD. 2036 A.D.
“We’re getting a strong signal from the satellite, sir,” the technician reported. The Base Commander checked the report on his own console. Just like the man had said, the spy satellite in orbit around the enemy planet was fully operational.
“I confirm,” he replied, “Good. Send a message to Space Command,” he directed another member of the army of techs manning the base’s control stations, “They’ll take it from here.”
Update 2.0 Release Notes
Following the release of some goodies based on The Mandalorian, we have a pretty large update that will provide a ton of great fixes, balancing improvements, and quality of life changes, much of which are based on your feedback.
To start things off, we’ve introduced a new mechanic for how matchmaking and lobbies work in our game. Here’s the rundown from Dan Kim, our Senior Systems Designer:
Dan: A new forfeit system has been implemented for Fleet Battles, replacing the old "Safe to Leave" and "Match Not Scored" system. We felt that the previous system was often difficult for players to understand and unduly punished well-behaved players after an abandonment occurred, with some players reporting that they felt robbed of wins, locked into pointless matches, or unrewarded for time already spent when leaving "safe to leave" games.With that out of the way, let’s get into the rest of the notes! There were over 270+ fixes and tweaks in Update 2.0, so we decided to truncate some of the very minor or rare ones, especially ones most of you never experienced. Even with all that, these notes are long, so we’ve bolded a few that we think you’ll be most interested in.
The new forfeit system puts control back into the players' hands and allows players to decide which matches are worth fighting until the end and which are worth forfeiting. In either case, players will now be fully rewarded on all sides: players that defeat opponents through natural play or forfeit will now gain full skill points and progression rewards. Players that lose naturally after a teammate abandons or lose by forfeit will still gain full progression rewards but take only half the skill point losses. Meanwhile, players that abandon will be appropriately punished: abandoning the game after deployment always results in a loss and leaver penalties have been significantly increased.
Players will also notice that we have a new lobby backfill mechanic. While players are in the briefing room/hanger, we will attempt to backfill open slots, even in ranked games. Players that leave the game during the briefing room/hanger stage will not record a loss, but will still suffer some leaver penalty points (though not nearly as severe as abandoning the game after deploying into the map).
Overall, we hope that these changes will mean that players will play in full games much more often, and, when things do go wrong, players will still be properly rewarded for their time and feel more in control of their experience.
- Ranked Fleet Battle, Dogfight, and Co-op Fleet Battles vs AI now allow backfill while pilots are waiting in the briefing room/hangar
- A timer prevents the briefing room/hanger from persisting forever. In the case that backfills cannot be found within the time limit, the server will close and players will be returned to the main menu without penalty
- Players that leave the briefing room/hangar before the timer expires will receive a leaver penalty. Note that the penalty given for abandoning the game after deployment into the map is much more severe than the one given for leaving the briefing room/hangar
- Reminder: Penalties can be lifted over time by completing matches
- Players that leave the briefing room in this way will not cause the new forfeit option to be activated
- Players that leave the briefing room in this way will not suffer a loss
- Adjusted the brightness of the Star Destroyer's engines when flying too close to them
- Fixed an issue where PC players who use the minimum requirement GPU couldn't launch the game due to older drivers
- Many minor fixes and stability improvements across the entire game.
- Fixed an issue where the "Career Best" stat was inaccurate
- Fixed an issue where the "Friend Ship" challenge couldn't be claimed after completion.
- Fixed an issue where remapping inputs while multiple joysticks, such as an Xbox controller and a HOTAS, were connected could cause inputs on the inactive joystick to be unintentionally rebound
- Fixed an issue where diagonal thumbstick movement was significantly hindered when using the Aviator control scheme/certain custom mappings
- Fixed an issue where simultaneous inputs of opposite commands (e.g. yaw right and yaw left) would not act as intended
- Fixed an issue where HOTAS controls would incorrectly interact with power management when free-look was active
- We’ve made it so if a player changes their control configurations but forgets to hit save before the menu is closed, the game will remember the changes made so they can be saved upon opening the menu shortly after
- Fixed an issue where the "Reconnect Dualshock" message could not be closed after reconnecting a Dualshock or HOTAS controller, such as after a controller falls asleep
- Throttle can now be mapped to a HOTAS joystick
- Fixed an issue where PS4 players using HOTAS would have a delay before their controls would respond after launching from the hangar
- When rebinding HOTAS controls, we've reduced the sensitivity detection for the throttle and stick so that they don't accidentally get mapped incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where when using a joystick's axis in the radial menus, diagonals wouldn't work
- Keyboard arrow keys can now be used to toggle different input selections
- Fixed an issue where HOTAS dead zones couldn't be manually set to exactly 50%
- Added binding options for individual comms menu options
- Fixed an issue where going to the PS4 dashboard would reset the throttle to 50%.
- Improved spawn points on Esseles to help players feel less separated from the fight when respawning
- Fixed an issue where pilot banter and match music could continue into the End of Round screen rather than transition out naturally
- Fixed a rare issue where the game would crash due to a brief disconnect when transitioning into the match.
In addition to the updated lobby system, we’ve also implemented two other notable changes for Fleet Battles: Improved AI functionality (detailed below) to prevent AI farming issues and the option to reset your rank during this Operation.
The latter will help players who got stuck at Rank 0 get out of this state and also let players who have been able to rank normally reset themselves if they wish to since the Rank 0 issue may have unfairly calculated their skill rating when fighting affected players.
We’ve also included a change to Capital Ship behavior to make “mosquito-ing” (the act of hiding under a Capital Ship and dealing damage into it) less of an issue. This will reward the playstyle of players who are flying like proper mavericks. To those who aren’t, you’re much more likely to be blasted into oblivion now.
- Added a rank reset option for Operation 1
- Fully restart the game if changes don’t immediately show
- We've updated AI starfighter morale values and positioning to prevent exploitative farming of them in Fleet Battles:
- AI Starfighter paths have been repositioned in every map.
- AI Starfighter morale values have been changed:
- Gain 1 morale while on attack
- Gain 4 morale while on defense
- Capital ship turrets are now much more responsive to changes in player speed
- Capital ship turrets are now much deadlier against players that are slow/close to capital ships and less deadly against players that are fast/far
- Flagship turrets are now more aggressive when being attacked out of phase
- Fixed an issue where players could end up with a negative skill rating
- As mentioned previously, we will be removing Silver and Gold helmets from players who unlocked them due to this. Thanks for being so understanding!
- Fixed an issue where the hologram would not correctly display in the briefing room
- Fixed an issue where the flagships could begin to tilt while broadsiding on Esseles
- Fixed an issue where the marker for the CR90 could disappear for Imperials after their Raider was destroyed
- Fixed an issue where flagships could rotate unexpectedly after reaching their final positions
- Fixed an issue where the CR90 would fly through the Nadiri Dockyards structure
- Fixed an issue where the Imperial Raider could clip through a Nebulon-B
- Fixed an issue where flagship hull and shield health UI would not update correctly
- Fixed an issue where if the player killed an allied AI, the game would say their faction earned Morale rather than the enemy's
- Fixed an issue where two alarms could be heard in the final countdown before a match began.
- We've added additional obstacle courses for players to test their skills
- Make Keo proud, mavericks
- Fixed an issue where the game could infinitely load in the Practice mode
- Fixed an issue where some sound effects wouldn't play while changing starfighters or loadouts
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu during the death cam would cause unintended behavior
- Fixed an issue where the player could clip through the flagship
- Fixed an issue where the audio would pause when using certain menus.
- Made the messaging clearer for when a player without crossplay enabled is invited by a player with crossplay enabled
- Added a message to inform players the lobby is full when attempting to join on a friend
- Fixed an issue where players who tried joining a full squadron would be put into a temporary lobby
- Fixed an issue where the player could have the option to promote a friend to leader when they weren't in the same party.
- Fixed an issue where the Imperial cockpit could disappear briefly
- Fixed an issue where spectating a game and then playing one right after could result in experiencing the wrong faction's intro
- Fixed an issue where cockpit elements would shift when changing camera angles
- Fixed an issue where spectators could unintentionally see the VFX from the TIE fighter's and interceptor's engines from certain viewpoints
- The player will now be notified when someone starts spectating them
- Fixed an issue where the camera angles when viewing from capital ships had inverted controls when looking around.
- TIE bombers have been rebalanced:
- TIE bomber default hull decreased to 2000 (from 2500)
- TIE bomber Reinforced Hull benefit decreased to +50% (from +60%)
- Fixed an issue where Imperial torso cosmetics could reset
- Fixed an issue where equipped emotes would reset
- Adjusted the audio for Concussion Missiles so they aren't overwhelmingly loud in some instances
- Fixed a visual bug with the Bounty hologram
- Fixed an issue where managing power could behave inconsistently when resetting distribution or converting
- Fixed an issue where power management SFX could not be heard when using a keyboard
- Improved the cockpit smoke effect to prevent pixelation
- Fixed an issue where the pilot's right hand could stay on the dashboard after getting out of an ionized state
- Fixed an issue where the player would have to leave the customization menu and return to equip components or cosmetics
- Fixed the very rare issue of the confirmation pop up not appearing after unlocking a component or cosmetic, preventing its use
- Missiles can now be locked on to deployed turrets
- Fixed an issue where, on occasion, player-deployed turrets would not fire their lasers
- Fixed an issue where the VFX for rockets could be visible from inside the hull of the TIE fighter and interceptor
- Fixed an issue where resupplies on AI would not heal them
- Fixed an issue where the SFX for a starfighter exploding could be too loud in the kill cam
- Adjusted the visuals of beam-based components to make them slightly less intense
- Fixed an issue where missiles locked on to one target could switch to another target when the player changed who they were targeting
- Fixed an issue where a player's audio for their starfighter could cut out for abilities, boosting, and drifting.
- Fixed an issue in Mission 11 where the player could not progress normally if a frigate was destroyed without detonating the clusters
- Fixed an issue where the player would instantly die in the final mission of the game if they flew ahead of an objective before an asteroid would separate
- Fixed an issue where the game could load infinitely if the player changed difficulties while playing
- Fixed an issue where some assets were not correctly appearing during a cutscene in Mission 10
- Fixed an issue in Mission 7 where the convoy could stop moving if the player didn't complete the objective in time
- Fixed an issue in Mission 9 where the player could get no response when requesting a resupply
- Fixed an issue where Gunny could endlessly spin in Mission 1
- Fixed an issue where the objective of boosting under the Star Destroyer would stay on-screen if the player cancelled the boost part-way through during the Rebel prologue mission
- Made it clearer that starfighters have been resupplied after returning to and leaving the hangar
- Fixed an issue where characters could lose their walking animations if the player skipped through dialogue
- Fixed an issue in Mission 11 where cluster cores couldn't be scanned from a distance of 1000m and had to be scanned from at least 500m
- Fixed some minor dialogue issues
- Dozens of other various minor bug fixes.
- Added the ability to turn off all tutorials
- Improved the messaging to make it clearer which input was unbound when remapping controls
- Fixed an overlap issue where the End of Round screen would be obstructed by the scoreboard if the player died at the end of the match
- Fixed issue where players could not open the scoreboard after the match if they were dead when the match ended
- Fixed an issue where the controls menu would show mouse and keyboard inputs instead of HOTAS buttons
- Fixed an issue where the player level shown in the End of Round screen could be different from the players actual level
- Fixed an issue where the kill feed would not accurately display kills caused by an Unstable Engine
- Fixed a rare issue where the Stealth Hull's stealth eye UI could take up a lot of the screen
- Fixed an issue where the Emote Wheel was called the Comms Wheel when remapping controls
- "Deploying in..." message added to the Briefing Room stage so players more clearly know when they're about to start playing
- Multiple minor UI improvements and tweaks.
- Fixed an issue where starfighter decals would only appear on one lens
- Fixed the issue where the Kowakian Monkey Lizard hologram was not visible on PSVR
- Made the player's pilot model look less unnatural when looking around
- Fixed an issue where explosions could appear at a lower visual fidelity than intended on the Ultra setting
- Improved cinematics to reduce or eliminate flickering for VR users who were experiencing it
- Fixed an issue where New Republic pilots' radars are blank in the kill cam
- Fixed an issue where sparks caused by astromechs repairing the starfighter would go in the wrong direction.
- We've adjusted the difficulty modifiers of the Easy difficulty setting after finding it was too hard to beat
- Fixed an issue where the music could get stuck on one track
- Fixed an issue where the enemy squadron was targeted by the "Target Enemy AI" option.