*Updated* 15+ Most Common Bluestacks Error *solved
Football Manager 2020 Errors, Steam, Crashes, Bugs. MS thinks there is a malware threat from it). Activation64.dll Download - Fix Activation64.dll Missing. FIFA MANAGER 13 is the 12th edition of the franchise, and focuses on the new Team Dynamics feature which makes your team come alive. Tips for better search results. Even I had problems a few days back.
- Free Speedmaxpc Activation Key
- Way to Play New Tournaments Offline in EA FIFA 14
- FIFA 15 Free Code Key Generator – Get Product Code
- FIFA Manager Season 2020 (19) 1.4 file - Mod DB
- EA Help: Official Support
PC Error Fix - Get Best Solutions To Your Windows 10 Problems
The SmartCache is created for the Logical Drive. Get help resolving your EA game issues. Serial Key Pdf To Tiff Converter. Start taskmanager, stop processes for Fifa and Origin. Here in this tutorial, I am going to explain with you to Fix Windows 10 Apps Not Opening or Working Properly. In order to install or reinstall Call of Duty, FIFA Games, or.
Import android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivity; Code Example
To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. WinZip adds a new feature for image. Disabling the firewall is not enough, because FireWall keeps. Quick fix the FIFA 14 Problem Windows, there are 5 solutions you can choose may will face the errors of the FIFA 14 stopped working, crashing to desktop, crashes at man menu or other FIFA 14 errors / bugs when playing or installing. Hi all, just bought a new laptop, which has a resolution of 1366 x 768 and its a 16: 9 screen. Fifa 14 Serial Key Txt Movavi Screen Capture 9 Serial Key Free Raw Partition Recovery Serial Key Windows 10 Pro 10586 Serial Key Icecream Screen Recorder With Serial Key Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Serial Key Smart Defrag 5 Pro Serial Key Aimersoft Dvd Ripper 3.0 Serial Key Sony Vegas Pro Serial Key 1tr Viking Conquest Reforged Edition Serial Key Portrait Professional 12 Serial Key Driver Booster.
FIFA 19 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD
I can't hire that coach. Combining the world famous royal blue colourway with a new wave pattern symbolising the Blue Sea of Ibrox and representing a new era for the club. If you have windows then you will face this issue of not opening the 3dm file. In the search manager type Device manager. League & Data Updates (8, 513) Tactics (5, 373) Tactical Styles (414) Schedules (329). FIFA 14 Crack Keygen Key Generator Multiplayer 100% Working [Download] Jemeskrick.
Free cAPTCHA, what to do when a verification fails
You can easily find various cracks on net. ALL available trainers are for Single Player/Offline use ONLY! FIFA Manager Season Patch now can be discussed on the forum. Unzip all major file formats; Zip files to reduce email attachment size; Protect files with banking-level encryption; Access and manage files on your PC, network. This software can boost the time to download the file. Install on a computer with a perpetual network license.
Nzb Fifa Manager 14 Crack
It is the best software ever launched for PC or Laptop. FIFA Manager Season Patch. The methods can be used during games and add to the current five: ultra-defense, defense, balanced, offense, and ultra-offense. I68 Controller - FIFA Infinity - Download Center https://fotodorogi.ru/download/?file=1280. Solved: I was wondering if you can play fifa manager on a windows 10 laptop, thanks. Inam Softwares - System Speed Booster offers quantity of functions to scan your registry and return the result with corrupt, harmful.
Resolution problem Fifa manager 14 origin screen
Fifa manager 14 crack fix problems. Product: FIFA 20 Platform: Sony Playstation 4 What is your gamertag/PSN ID? DriverToolkit 188.8.131.52 License Keys with Emails 2020 – Free. I have a good save still going on and im really afraid to install. WinZip also a good file manager that compressed the file and make it protected. Football Manager 2020 Crack is available for tablets, mobile phones, and Nintendo Switch.
How to Fix Code 19 Errors in Windows
To install it you have to unpack the archive in the game directory. I can deal with having to turn my internet off everytime I go to start the game, but the activation is starting to bug me. It's just a bad key, I just need a new one. Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. If this happens, your best bet is to use another browser. This program is a program download favorite [ including me: p ], because the Internet Download Manager has helped me in terms of download audio or video files on YouTube. With Serial Key Easeus Todo Backup Home 8 Serial Key Idm Build 8 Crack And Serial Key Fonepaw Android Data Recovery Crack Serial Key Convert Steam Game To Serial Key Internet Download Manager Serial Key Video Acdsee Photo Manager 12 Serial.
|1||Solved: C&C Zero Hour Instant Defeat problem / my solution||14%|
|2||How to Fix FIFA Manager 13 Problems?||75%|
|3||Repair Fifa Manager 13 Error Hardware Graphics||66%|
|4||Solved: FIFA 20 installation error - Answer HQ||5%|
|5||FY2016AnnualRepL&T Annual Report 2020-16-for web.pdf||73%|
|6||Fifa 2020 registration code keygen torrent||39%|
- FIFA 18 Crack 2020 Updated Full Setup For Pc Free Download
- Databases - JB on programming - movies and tv
- Football Manager 2020-CPY - CPY & SKIDROW GAMES
- FIFA 14 Errors, Crashes, Lag/Connection, Freezes and Fixes
- GENERAL QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS - Internet Download Manager
- FIFA14 Career Mode Fix - FIFA 14 Mods
FIFA Manager 14 GAME MOD FIFA Manager 19 (Season 2020) v.1
If you have problems using a trainer in combination with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 then make sure to run the trainer with Administrator rights and when needed in Windows XP or Windows 98 compatibility mode! PC. Files 2 Images 50 Series. As a manager in FM13 you have complete control over the management of a modern football club. Player Overall/Physical Degradation Fix. See more ideas about latest games, software, download. Read help articles, troubleshooting steps, or open a support ticket to get back in the game.
- Serial Number, Serial Numbers
- HOW TO FIX FROSTY MOD MANAGER ERRORS FOR FIFA 19 & INSTALL
- Wednesday, August 19, 2020 Edition
- Fifa 14 lagging on windows 10 - Microsoft Community
- I Am Your President Torrent Download [Xforce Keygen]
- Football Manager 20.4.4 Crack & Torrent FM21 Crack (2020)
- Problem with resolution (1366 x 768) - Football Manager
- 2 ways to activate windows 10 for free 2020 ( With CMD or
So Long, FIFA Mobile [Other]
After playing FIFA Mobile since about 2017 (certainly since the first season), and previous versions of FIFA (14, 15 and 16), I have today deleted FIFA Mobile from my iPad Mini. I've also removed it from my phone. (I never played it on my phone, but just had it there as a backup option.) Plus I've unfollowed EA's FIFA Mobile account on Twitter, because I no longer want updates about the game. I'll probably unsubscribe from this subreddit as well within the next day or two.
So how did I reach this point? Well it's not a "rage quit". It's not because I lost ten VSA matches in a row (actually, I won my last eight on the trot, which was a nice way to finish) or because I can't get past the Petit game in Zidane Chapter 2 (I really can't beat those wretched Brazilians, but that is still NOT my reason for leaving). Truth be told, my desire to leave FIFA Mobile has been building for quite some time now. The game has become less and less enjoyable for me by the day, feeling more like a dreary chore than something fun to play, and I have been increasingly unhappy with the amount of time I have been spending on it. The final straw came with the La Liga Rivals promo, and the way it made you play so many full matches and half matches a day - not only for LLR points, but Snowflakes too. Even though I used Auto Pass and Shoot for those matches, I was still spending far too long in the game as a result of that ghastly promo. And the thing is, I play Madden Mobile as well. Like FM, MM can be extremely time-consuming. Between the two games, things had got well beyond a joke. So one of them had to go, especially with a new year and new decade about to dawn. And for me, the decision was easy. The EA game to be culled from my life was to be FIFA Mobile.
Here are some reasons why I chose to delete FIFA Mobile, but (for now anyway) to stick with Madden Mobile:
- Madden Mobile lets you rewrite history. If you mess up in a live event or turn the ball over in a full game, you can "change the course of history" by force-closing and restarting the app. (Just make sure you do it before the play is deemed completed, otherwise it will be too late.) Then the disaster will be cancelled out and you get another shot. This saves considerably on stamina and aggravation (although it can still get frustrating if you have to force-close a lot in a very difficult event). FIFA Mobile does not do that (although to be fair, it's probably harder to do with soccer, whereas American football is way more stop-start). If you force-close anything in FM, you just forfeit the whole thing.
- Auto-play. EA have recently rolled out an "Auto-Play" feature in Madden Mobile. This is NOT the same as "Auto Pass and Shoot" in FM (which many people often call "auto-playing"). Rather, after you play an event once, you can auto-play it for the same amount of stamina it would cost you to play it in full. So rather than repeatedly grind an event, you can just play it once and then "auto-play" it in a few seconds (although opening the packs afterwards still takes forever). It's a considerable time-saver. However, people who actually want to grind an event repeatedly can still do so. If FM let you auto-play events (like the New Year skill games last week or the new TOTY skill game), I might have been a little more inclined to stick around.
- I run a league (top 400 one at that) in Madden Mobile. I don't run one in FIFA Mobile (although I used to - in fact, it's almost two years to the day since I created Game of Throw-Ins, which merged with OME Outsiders last year). So I'd feel more like I was leaving my leaguemates in the lurch if I quit Madden Mobile. In FIFA Mobile, I had scaled back my league involvement over the past few months, although I always played my turns every day. And I do want to stress that my league is absolutely NOT a reason for my leaving. In fact, if anyone is looking for a league, I'm more than happy to recommend it. But yeah, that was just one more factor that made it easier to quit FIFA Mobile rather than Madden Mobile.
- Overdrive is less aggravating than VSA. Ever since VSA was introduced, I have absolutely hated it. Playing it always puts me in a bad mood. In fact, for my last FIFA Mobile session before deleting it today, I decided not to play any VSA. I wasn't going to let it spoil my very last time in FM. One of the most pleasing things about deleting FM is that I'll never have to play another VSA match again. YES!!! Overdrive is Madden Mobile's equivalent of VSA. It's a pretty horrible game mode, but at least it requires a little tactical nous, and I have minimised the aggravation factor by only playing it enough for a daily goal (although that's pretty much what I was doing with VSA in the end). I can at least say I reached FIFA Champions in VSA this season. FIFA Masters however was a bridge too far. Maybe if I'd seen the rest of the season out, I might have eventually made it to FIFA Masters (and beaten that abominable Petit game too), but as it is, I'm so happy I don't have to worry about any of that anymore.
- Madden Mobile is still fun - at least, to some extent. It's less fun for me than it used to be, but it's still somewhat fun. FIFA Mobile on the other hand had stopped being fun and I was really going through the motions with it. As I said above, that La Liga Rivals promo was the absolute last straw. That was the point where I said "Enough is enough - time to get this wretched game out of my life".
I was going to quit a few days ago when I left my league (having already notified them a few days beforehand that I was leaving the game). But then I thought I might as well see out the Football Freeze and UEFA promos. With those promos ending today and the Team of the Year one starting, today just felt like the right day to go. The TOTY promo doesn't look nearly as time-consuming as the LLR one was, but it would still take up quite a lot of time every day. And that is time I don't want to have to spend anymore.
Speaking of spending, I did spend a bit of money on the game - not a massive amount though. I wasn't F2P, but nor was I a whale by any means. This season though, I did buy the extra Star Pass each month. That renews in a couple of days, and is an expense I really didn't want to continue with. So again, that just made today a good one to leave. And with it being pretty much the anniversary of Game of Throw-Ins (even if that no longer exists as an individual entity), it seemed apropos to pull out today on that basis as well. I like having neat and tidy closure, and this was about as good as I could get on that score. Before deleting the app for good, I played one last game, which I won 10-0. So that was a nice way to finish up as well. Sort of felt like a farewell exhibition match.
Although I reached a tipping point as explained above, my decision to leave has not been an emotional one triggered by frustration with VSA or a specific game or live event. I had been contemplating it for a while, but finally reached the point fairly recently where I decided to call it a day. Already I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I felt more happy than sad when I removed the game. It's the right thing for me, right now. And I'm pretty sure I won't be back. EA would have to alter the game quite considerably and make it way less time-consuming and grindy for me to contemplate taking it up again. But I suspect it will get worse before it gets better.
I'm not going to directly encourage anyone else to quit the game - this is a personal decision I have come to for my own benefit, not a "boycott EA" thing. However, if, like me, you are giving leaving some thought, I would encourage you to consider whether you are still enjoying the game and if not, what is keeping you playing it? Also, consider how much time it's taking up each day and whether you could be using that time to do more worthwhile things with your life. However, if you're still enjoying the game and are managing to achieve a better balance in terms of time spent playing it than I did, then carry on your merry way and more power to you.
My favourite memory of FIFA Mobile is building an all-Icon team (144 OVR, I think it was in the end) in Season Two. Least favourite memory: pretty much every VSA match. Also, trying and failing to beat 115 OVR Liverpool last season. I made more than 100 attempts and never managed better than a draw. What a dreadful waste of time and my life generally that was. I only made 15-20 attempts at the Petit match - that was more than enough.
My Game of Throw-Ins friends used to rib me about my "essays" in our old Discord server. So if any of them are reading this post, consider this as one more essay for the road, guys!
I believe Martin Luther King Jr. closed his iconic "I Have a Dream" speech with the words, "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!". That pretty much sums up how I feel about deleting FIFA Mobile today. It is, quite simply, liberating. In fact, it almost feels like getting out of a toxic relationship. I've experienced one or two of those and would never want to go back to them. And that's why, unless FM undergoes a massive overhaul that brings back some fun and cuts way down on the time you have to spend to get anywhere, I am very unlikely to return to the game after today. Never say never, I guess, but after three years of playing it way too much, I've done my dash with FIFA Mobile. FINIS
The entire collection of FIFA 19 content mistakes
10,000 pairs of eyes...
- 130. Aug 21. EA tweeted out the TOTW. However, they included inform Cohade twice.
- 129. Aug 6th. EA re-released the Van Dijk POTY SBC. However, they accidentally showed the 92 POTM Van Dijk card as the SBC reward and had to remove and re-add it.
- 128. Aug 4th. EA released an SBC for the final of the FIFA eWorld Cup. However, it required two nations Saudi Arabia and Argentina as EA expected Argentina pro Nicolas to make it the final instead of the German MoAuba whom he played in the semi.
- 127. July 31st. EA released batch 3 of special items for the Festival of FUT promo. However, FUT Future Star De Jong featured in this batch of players. He was an untradeable SBC player and shouldn’t have been released, with his max price, 10k, being 800 coins less than his quicksell value.
- 126. July 25th. EA released an SBC reward Kurzawa item for the Ligue 1 League SBC set. However, they mistakenly showed the SBC reward Akanji item in the view rewards section of the SBC - not Kurzawa.
- 125. July 16th. In January EA issued skill move upgrades for certain players. However, for no apparent reason, if any of those players received a TOTS card then the TOTS shows the non upgraded skill move rating. Examples include Trezeguet, Sarabia and Onyekuru. It does not apply to the concept version of the card, only the actual TOTS.
- 124. July 14th. EA posted a promotional graphic for their eSports Twitch stream. However, the graphic had the incorrect dates on.
- 123. July 13th. EA released two new SBCs. However, they both appeared twice in the SBC menu.
- 122. July 11th. EA posted a Q and A with Pro FIFA eSports player nicolas99fc on their Snapchat story. However, to go with one of the questions they needed to show a FIFA 19 TOTS Ronaldo card but instead showed a FIFA 18 TOTY Ronaldo card.
- 121. July 6th. The EA Snapchat posted a promo for the USA vs Netherlands World Cup Final. However, they used the Luxembourg flag rather than the Netherlands flag.
- 120. July 4th. Marquee Matchups were due to be released. However, they forget to add them and they eventually appeared 3 and a half hours late.
- 119. June 28th. EA again released the weekly objective that is completed when all the other objectives are. However, it didn’t work. Again.
- 118. June 15th. EA released a new set of weekly objectives. However, one of these required you to use Argentinian league players to get a Chilean league TOTS card.
- 117. June 9th. EA released a guaranteed Eredivisie TOTS SBC. However, they couldn’t decide how to spell Eredivisie.
- 116. June 6th. EA released the weekly rewards. However, the red pick for LW TOTS Dembélé was in the RW position.
- 115. June 6th. EA released the weekly rewards. However, the club was incorrect on Diagne and Yilmaz’s red player pick cards.
- 114. June 5th. EA tweeted out the TOTW. However, one of the informs had the wrong club on his card and a correction tweet was issued.
- 113. June 4th. EA released an in game message explaining the FUT Swap situation. However, the message had clearly not been proof read as it had several mistakes, including the date. They later released a message about the ‘make good’ reward and got the date wrong, again.
- 112. June 4th. The first June FUT Swap card arrived. However, it was incorrectly available to buy on the market.
- 111. June 3rd. League upgrade packs eventually arrived! However, the graphic used for them said FIFA 17.
- 110. June 3rd. League upgrade packs were advertised in game as being released. However, they weren’t.
- 109. June 2nd. A guaranteed Süper Lig TOTS SBC was released. However, the pack just gave any random gold rare card, not a TOTS.
- 108. June 1st. The final Champions League Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, one of the sub SBCs description incorrectly said Real Madrid when it should have said Juventus.
- 107. May 31st. EA finally released the thing we’ve all been asking for, that ability to buy FIFA points on the companion app! However, the incorrectly priced the 1600 FIFA points add on and made it the same price as 1050 FIFA points. This issue was of course promptly solved...
- 106. May 31st. A new weekly objective was released. However, it did not say what the reward was.
- 105. May 31st. A new End of an Era Godin SBC was released. However, the graphic said FIFA 17 rather than FIFA 19.
- 104. May 29th. A new kit SBC was released!!! However, while visible on console, the kit appeared as a grey kit template on the web/companion app.
- 103. May 29th. A new TOTW was released. However, the rating of inform Handanovic was wrong, it matched his TOTGS card whereas it should’ve been 1 higher, as seen with Eriksen.
- 102. May 24th. Liga Nos TOTS was released. However, TOTS Vlachomodis’ price range had a minimum of 70k rather than a maximum, meaning he could not be sold.
- 101. May 24th. EA tweeted out an image of the Liga Nos TOTS cards. However, they said ‘10 of the best’ but the graphic shows 11 players.
- 100. May 22nd. We have our 100th mistake! The TOTW was released with a record breaker Wondolowski card in it. However, the initial tweet showed this card as being 78 rated and a correction tweet had to be sent showing the actual rating of 82.
- 99. May 22nd. After the community had to literally beg for them, EA released league upgrade packs. However, unlike the league specific 25k packs they released for other promos and for TOTS last year, they released an SBC that turned 11 rare premier league players into two untradeable 81+ rated premier league players. These were terrible value and quite clearly not what the community had been asking for.
- 98. May 21st. An SBC was released that offered players two kits and a 25k pack. However, on XBOX the 25k pack was tradeable whereas on PlayStation it was not. The PlayStation SBC got updated and anyone who did it while the reward was untradeable received a tradeable compensation 25k pack as well.
- 97. May 18th. A MOTM card Mbaye Diagne was released. However, the ratings were based on Diagne’s silver card, which got a winter upgrade. This meant the pace stat was the same on the winter upgrade card as on the MOTM card.
- 96. May 17th. The EPL TOTS was due to be released. However, it got leaked, and in classic EA style the defence stat on the Van Dijk card was wrong.
- 95, May 10th. TOTS MC arrived! However, the tweet showing the team included players only available through SBCs, meaning users thought they’d packed a TOTS such as Sissoko and the regular card was showing up as a mistake. In response to this EA added the three affected players to the packable TOTS set and gave everyone who packed the normal cards the TOTS version as well.
- 94. May 10th. A TOTS Moments Ødegaard card was released as a SBC. However, on completion of the SBC the walkout animation played and the TOTS card could clearly be seen to be poorly overlaid on top of his base silver card.
- 93. May 8th. Premier League Player of the Season voting was released. However, upon voting for a player a quote appeared, talking about how good a month the player had rather than season.
- 92. May 7th. A UCL Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, the rating and chemistry requirements were the wrong way round.
- 91. May 7th. The Bundesliga TOTS voting was released. However, the video showing the nominees included Timo Werner but the voting website did not include him.
- 90. May 3rd. EA released a weekly objective that was achieved when all the other weekly objectives were completed. However, while this is a really good addition and credit EA for doing it (I hope they do it every week), the reward was glitched and a large number of users didn’t receive it after completing the other objectives.
- 89. May 3rd. May’s FUT Swap reward SBCs were released. However, when viewed in Spanish the Base ICON reward SBC’s description said it was for a middle tier ICON.
- 88. May 2nd. The Polish EA Sport FIFA YouTube account posted a video about ICONs. However, it included Prime Icon Moments Makélélé, Campbell and Lampard, cards that do not exist in the game.
- 87. Apr 30th. EA tweeted it out the POTM nominees. However, the tweet incorrectly said they were for March not April. It had to be deleted and corrected in a new tweet.
- 86. Apr 29th. EA released a POTY Van Dijk SBC. However, the tweet announcing this including the wrong twitter account for the PFA.
- 85. Apr 26th. EA released a marquee matchups SBC set. However, in the Dutch version of FUT, SJ Earthquake’s was translated into Dutch, while all the other team names remained English.
- 84. Apr 24th. EA released a TOTKS Christian Eriksen SBC. However, the tweet announcing this said he had a TOTGS card. It was subsequently deleted and a corrected version was tweeted.
- 83. Apr 23rd. EA released a Gonçalo Guedes UEFA Europa League TOTKS SBC. However, when playing the game in Portuguese, the description for this SBC incorrectly said the card was Gonçalo Paciência from Frankfurt, not Gonçalo Guedes.
- 82. Apr 19th. I normally start these with the context then explain the mistake, but there’s literally no context here. EA have somehow managed to make all the Prime Icon Moments cards called Allsop.
- 81, Apr 12th. EA released a new batch of Icon SBCs. However, (this is gonna be a long one) instead of the Prime Icon Moments SBCs that were promised, normal Prime Icon SBCs were released. The community was blamed for this as we didn’t like the fact the SBCs were costing too much compared to the cards market value. Instead of working on making the cards on the market cheaper they decided to not release the SBCs...
- (cont.) Even though they stated in a FAQ that there would be no more Prime Icon SBCs, Scholes, Litmanen, and Lehmann never got any Icon SBC, and Prime Icon Moments Ronaldo was unattainable as he was extinct on the market at 15 million coins, EA accepted no blame or admitted any wrongdoing...
- (cont.) The community simply didn’t spend enough money on a game they had already bought for EA’s latest cash-grab when Prime Icon Moments were in packs. To top it all off the background images on the Prime Icon SBCs were the ones for Prime Icon Moments SBCs.
- 80. Apr 9th. The UCL RTTF cards were being used on EA’s Official Snapchat. However, Van Dijk’s card had his TOTY stats on it by mistake.
- 79. Apr 5th. A new FUT Weekend League started. However, the ability to use attribute cards was mistakenly allowed and could not be fixed until the next weekend league. (Think this fits into the list as it’s a very simple mistake that a quick check could’ve fixed, even if it’s not ‘content’).
- 78. Apr 5th. A new weekly objective was released requiring goals with Colombian players. However, although spelt correctly the line after, Colombians was spelt ‘Columbians’.
- 77. Apr 5th. New Prime Icon Moments SBCs were released. However, the graphic on the companion app said FIFA 17 rather than FIFA 19.
- 76. Mar 31st. New promo packs were added to the store. However, they had an incorrect 33 days until expiry. This was eventually corrected.
- 75. Mar 30th. New SBCs were released for the FUT Birthday promo. However, the FUT loading screen leaked a Flashback Nani and Prime Icon Moments Van Basten card as they had not yet been released.
- 74. Mar 29th. New weekly objectives were released. However, the objective requiring goals with German players was translated incorrectly when viewing FUT in Mandarin. It said goals with Bundesliga players were required instead.
- 73. Mar 29th. New FUT Birthday objectives were added for Boateng, Guarin and Milinkovic-Savic. However, the graphic on the loading screen showed the FUT Birthday SBC Perisic card as a weekly objective reward rather than Milinkovic-Savic.
- 72. Mar 28th. EA tweeted out their latest Pitch Notes. However, the link did not work and gave a 404 error.
- 71. Mar 18th. A Prime Icon Moments SBC for Dennis Bergkamp was released. However, the picture used on the SBC on console was of Patrick Kluivert. The title of the SBC on the companion app said it was for Patrick Kluivert. The whole SBC was removed, those that managed to complete it got both Icons, those who did a part of it got to keep the reward packs and have their submitted cards returned.
- 70. Mar 15th. Champions and Europa League MOTM/Hero cards were released. However, while Ronaldo played the majority of the game on the left wing his hero card was a striker. This decision was defended by an EA FUT Live Content Producer, who condescendingly replied to heat maps of Ronaldo’s game showing he played left wing and questioning the striker position with ‘Probs cos he played ST...’ The position change itself probably wouldn’t have made this list but the response from the EA employee is a bit hostile and maybe sheds some light on why we’ve seen so many content mistakes this year.
- 69. Mar 12th. The Carniball promo meant new SBC challenges were released based on that days chosen nation. However, while the nation was Argentinian the SBC was German. The Argentinian SBC was released later that day suggesting it was not an intentional move to mess up traders, could still have been though.
- 68. Mar 12th. The Carniball promo meant new special players were released every day. However, after a pretty much flawless promo, credit to EA on that, the EA Fifa France twitter account leaked that days promo. Leaks don’t normally make this list but this one included an image of an Alejandro Gomez card which had his club badge as Atlanta United rather than his actual club Atalanta. Can see how this one happened.
- 67. Mar 6th. The Bundesliga POTM voting was released. However, the Willi Orban card used in the graphic was German when his in game nationality was changed earlier in the year to Hungarian.
- 66. Mar 6th. The Bundesliga POTM voting was released. However, the post mentioned purple cards when the Bundesliga POTMs have been red all year with the Premier League POTMs being the purple ones.
- 65. Mar 2nd. A set of MOTM cards were released. However, the De Ligt MOTM card was not in packs on PS4. It was eventually released and those who packed his normal card when it should’ve been the MOTM received the MOTM on Mar 6th.
- 64. Mar 1st. The FUT Player Days promo released past informs back into packs. However, the graphic on the FUT loading screen showed a 91 rated inform Luka Modric when in fact the actual card was 92 rated.
- 63. Mar 1st. A Prime Icon Moments SBC for Cannavaro was released. However, the tweet informing people of this showed a graphic of a 93 rated Cannavaro with different Pace, Shooting, Defending and Physical stats. To avoid the apology tweet they had to do when a very similar problem happened 13 days prior with Flashback David Luiz, the tweet was quickly deleted.
- 62. Mar 1st. Engagement rewards and a Two Player Pack for accessing the Web/Companion App were released. However, some users only received a Two Player Pack and got their Ultimate Pack later, while some users received a Rare Mega Pack, Ultimate Pack and a Two Players Pack.
- 61. Mar 1st. The new set of FUT Swap SBCs were released. However, for some users the inform Hulk card was described at being a OTW Hulk.
- 60. Mar 1st. TOTGS Neymar was selling for 2.5M on the market. However, this card was being re-released in the upcoming promo so his max price range was changed, to 0, making him extinct.
- 59. Feb 28th. Special cards are coloured differently from normal cards. However, for no apparent reason, the background of some types of special cards became a plain black colour.
- 58. Feb 27th. A Prime ICON Moments Seedorf SBC was released. However, the message in game announcing it specified it was available for a limited time when it fact it was unlimited.
- 57. Feb 27th. The new TOTW was tweeted out with Izzo having an 83 inform. However, this was wrong, and users were informed the cards rating had been changed to 84 in a separate tweet from EA.
- 56. Feb 26th. The image of Falcao for his UEFA Europa League Moments card was replaced with a dynamic image. However, it was an image of Manolas, not Falcao. Eventually it was changed to the correct dynamic image.
- 55. Feb 25th. Normally when a weekend league closes the option to redeem entry for the upcoming weekend league becomes available. However, following the conclusion of this weekend league, the option was not available, and players were presented with a message telling them there was no upcoming weekend league. It was subsequently made available later that day.
- 54. Feb 22nd. The upcoming week’s weekly objectives were released. They contained one objective they stated players would gain an untradeable inform if they assisted with an inform card in 5 separate Divison Rivals wins. However, this was wrong, as the game did not need to end in a victory for the assists to count towards the objective. This ‘issue’ was ‘fixed’ in a matter of days even though nobody wanted it to be.
- 53. Feb 21st. A UEFA Europa League (UEL) Moments SBC was released for Radamel Falcao. However, in the tweet announcing this the SBC was wrongly described as a UEFA Champions League (UCL) Moments SBC.
- 52. Feb 19th. EA had a page on their website that allowed players to see all the winter upgrades. However, they forgot about it and did not add the Serie A upgrades to it until the Ligue 1 upgrades were out.
- 51. Feb 19th. Wojciech Szczesny received a winter upgrade to make his card 86 rated. However, he was only given a 10k max price range when the cheapest 86 rated cards were going for 24k, making him instantly extinct.
- 50. Feb 19th. Milan Škriniar received a winter upgrade to make his card 86 rated, and boost his league SBC reward card to 88. However, while updated on console, the league SBC card graphic showed, and still shows, as 87 when viewing the Serie A league SBC rewards on web/companion app.
- 49. Feb 17th. Yann Sommer has a headliner card. As he has an 87 rated inform his headliner was 88. However, upon receiving a winter upgrade the inform went to 89 and the headliner went up 4 ratings to 92. EA admitted their mistake in a tweet and stated his rating will not change and the card will not update unless he gets a 92 rated inform.
- 48. Feb 17th. Marco Reus received a winter upgrade and as such his second POTM card got upgraded to 94. The card had all it’s physical stats increased. However, later that day these stats were changed to reduce the size of the increases without any reasoning from EA.
- 47. Feb 17th. Axel Witsel got a winter upgrade, making his inform 87 rated. However, while already extinct on the Xbox market, EA reduced his max price range by 20k.
- 46. Feb 16th. A Flashback David Luiz card was released. However, it had a lower rating in game to the one tweeted and EA had to upgrade the in game version to match.
- 45. Feb 15th. Raheem Sterling made it into the team of the week, meaning his inform card was the only version in packs. However, upon receiving a winter upgrade in that same week, some people packed the upgraded card instead of the inform.
- 44. Feb 15th. Aymeric Laporte made it into the team of the week, meaning his inform card was the only version in packs. However, upon receiving a winter upgrade in that same week, some people packed the upgraded card instead of the inform.
- 43. Feb 15th. Prime Icon Moment Cards were released. However, while being called Icons they did not come under the Icon category and were subsequently unusable in SBCs requiring Icons. This was fixed by changing the SBCs, rather than the cards, to accept Icons or Prime Icon Moment cards.
- 42. Feb 15th. The Winter OTW graphic was tweeted. However, OTW Giovinco and OTW Boudebouz weren’t in it even though they are in the game.
- 41. Feb 13th. The Prime Moment Matthaus card was visible on the FUT loading screen. However, the stats shown were different to the ones in game.
- 40. Feb 13th. The Henry Prime Moment card was posted on the EA website. However, it had the description for Patrick Viera, even though Viera hadn’t been released as prime moment icon.
- 39. Feb 12th. Special Goalkeeper cards were released. However, their reaction stats weren’t upgraded.
- 38. Feb 12th. EA’s Snapchat posted a Steven Nzonzi Road to the Final card to represent Roma. However, the card does not exist and Florenzi has one they could’ve used.
- 37. Feb 12th. EA’s German FUT twitter account tweeted a graphic about the OTW promo. However, it was quickly deleted as it was before they were due to be released and ratings and nationalities were wrong, with Balotelli being an 82 rated Frenchman.
- 36. Feb 9th, Feb 19th, May 17th. Nation changes were released, meaning the flags on players cards were updated to the correct country if they had changed nationality since the release of FIFA 19. However, for some cards when you viewed the details section it still said the old nation. This happened to:
Feb 9th. Kondogbia had the Central African Republic flag but his details said France, it has since been fixed.
Feb 9th. Pedro Obiang has the Equatorial Guinea flag but his details say Spain.
Feb 9th. Junior Firpo has the Spanish flag but his details say Dominican Republic.
Feb 9th. Shandon Baptiste has the Grenada flag but his details say England.
Feb 19th. Inform Ilias Chair has the Moroccan flag but his details say Belgium.
May 17th. TOTS Declan Rice has the England flag but his details say Republic of Ireland.
- 35. Feb 8th, Oct 26th. Scream cards were released in the Halloween promo with the promise that they would have two stats upgraded and over time these would change so that they had different variations of upgraded stats. However, these stats didn’t change until over 3 months later.
- 34. Feb 8th. The Marcus Rashford POTM SBC was released. However, the description for one of the sub SBCs talked about Van Dijk being player of the month as it had been copied from last months POTM SBC and not changed.
- 33. Feb 7th. Graphics for a new card were tweeted out. However, it was shown that this, along with other graphics, were just poorly overlaid on old ones.
- 32. Feb 6th. A February FUT swap SBC was released. However, it described the card as being for January.
- 31. Feb 6th. Voting for Bundesliga POTM was released. However, it described the Italian player Caligiuri as German.
- 30. Feb 5th. Rewards were released for total game time. However, these were done incorrectly and got removed then reintroduced.
- 29. Feb 5th. An icon SBC was released for Prime Butragueño. However, it had an expiry date of 22 days rather than the usual 30 and had to be corrected.
- 28. Feb 1st. Dynamic Headliner cards were released into the game. However, these were not recognised as special cards so could not be found on the market using the special filter.
- 27. Feb 1st. A FUT Swap infographic was displayed when entering FUT. However, it showed the Swiss Steven Zuber to be German.
- 26. Jan 31st. A Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, the wrong Milan badge was used.
- 25. Jan 26th. Quincy Promes got a MOTM card for his performance with Sevilla. However, the card tweeted played for Spartak Moscow.
- 24. Jan 24th. A Wayne Rooney flashback card got released. However, it only had a very small stamina upgrade in comparison to the rest of his stat’s upgrades. This happened even though he is known for having very good stamina in his prime. Low stamina upgrades have been noted on other flashback cards as well.
- 23. Jan 24th. A Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, one of its sub SBCs for a Mexican league match required max 3 Mexican players rather than minimum, encouraging you to not use any Mexican players.
- 22. Jan 23rd. The TOTW was tweeted out with a 74 rated silver inform Andy Cook card. However, in game this card was a 75 rated inform gold card.
- 21. Jan 23rd. An inform Sommer was released with 88 reflexes. However, it said he had 87 reflexes when you viewed his details.
- 20. Jan 21st. The FUT Future Star Ndombele SBC was released. However, it had a Netherlands flag instead of French flag for one of its sub SBCs.
- 19. Jan 15th. The Eredivise League SBC was released and one of the clubs that needed completing was FC Utrecht. However, the SBC has positions for LM and RM yet Utrecht have no LM/LW/LF or RM/RW/RF cards making it ridiculously expensive.
- 18. Jan 9th. A Christian Eriksen inform card was released. However, it was at the wrong rating and had to be upgraded.
- 17. Jan 3rd. Players were able to redeem their FUT champs rewards. However, many players got a very small random amount of coins. EA did not explain why this happened.
- 16. Dec 21st. UEFA Europa League Road to the Final cards were tweeted out. However, Mathieu and Kondogbia were missing from the graphic and had to be tweeted separately.
- 15. Dec 14th. The Champions League Road to the Final cards were updated and a tweet was sent showing this. However, in the tweet Renato Sanches had not been upgraded and was 81 rated, yet he was 84 in game.
- 14. Dec 7th. Champions League and Europa League Team of the Group Stage cards were released into the game. However, these were both not recognised as special cards so could not be found on the market using the special filter.
- 13. Dec 6th. FUT Division Rivals rewards were updated. However, the changes meant that it was more beneficial to finish in division 5 rank 2 (Rare Gold Players Pack; 50k, Mega Pack; 35k) than division 2 rank 3 (Rare Gold Players Pack; 50k, Rare Electrum Players Pack; 30k).
- 12. Nov 16th. A POTM Sancho card was released. However, it was at LM instead of the advertised RM causing the SBC to be removed and reintroduced with his position changed.
- 11. Nov 16th. A POTM Sancho SBC was released. However, it had a section described as ‘build a squad around Sancho’ yet the brick slot was German not English.
- 10. Nov 15th. An ICON SBC set was released. However, it was too cheap for the rewards, meaning players could keep doing it for the packs. It was removed and reintroduced with worse pack rewards.
- 9. Nov 15th. A Marquee Matchups SBC was released. However, it included a sub SBC for a Czech Republic vs Slovenia game when they actually played Slovakia.
- 8. Nov 11th. The Champions League Road to the Final cards were released. However, the graphic of the cards on the loading screen did not include Renato Sanches’ card.
- 7. Nov 9th. An SBC was released requiring 11 gold players, two of which had to be Champions League Common Gold cards. However, on the companion app these cards were not recognised as gold and the SBC was impossible to complete.
- 6. Oct 29th. An Ultimate Scream Koke SBC was tweeted about as being available. However, it wasn’t available and a correction was tweeted with the right release time.
- 5. Oct 19th. Ultimate Scream promo packs were released. However, they had FIFA 18 written on them.
- 4. Sep 28th. Throughout the FIFA cycle many different SBCs and Items are released. However, on several occasions the variable name is shown in FUT rather than the correct display name.
- 3. Sep 28th. The game has a selection of manager leagues including the Icon manager league and the Liga do Brasil manager league. However, searching for the Icon manager league will return no results as it doesn’t exist. While the Liga do Brasil manager league can be bought it is useless, as there are no players from Liga do Brasil in the game.
- 2. Sep 28th. Some special cards receive dynamic faces to make them different and more desirable. However, the dynamic faces regularly don’t appear on the cards in game.
- 1, Sep 26th. At the start of FIFA daily rewards were given out. However, they were deemed too good by EA and got removed then reintroduced much worse.
September: 4 October: 2 November: 6 December: 4 January: 10 February: 33 March: 17 April: 11 May: 20 June: 12 July: 8 August: 3